Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

By 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 5-6

1.5K 38 1
By 0003min

MTL WORDS:
Wine = Zhuang Jiu (FL)
Freehand money = Qian Shouhui (ex best friend)

Chapter 5

The driving time is long and boring, but with Victor around her, she reads the news on Xingxing.com, the road is not so boring.

[Planet Entertainment News: Famous Planetary singer Jiang Xing will hold a solo global concert in a month. Tickets for the concert will be sold out and sold short, and fans are enthusiastic than ever before.]

[Planet Current News: The Alliance said that it has completed the construction of an underground city and is expected to open its underground city residence eligibility in five years.]

Victor read the news enthusiastically and affectionately. At first glance, it was quite funny, but Wine had long been used to its way, and even in his last life, he missed it very much.

Until now, when Zhuangjiu heard its sound, it still felt lost and recovered.

After hearing the current news, Zhuangjiu couldn't help it and "buzzed".

She still remembers her previous life, because of this so-called underground city that caused the death of the citizens of the alliance.

After the second large-scale zombie wave attacked the city, the incompetent and desperate alliance proposed this place in an attempt to take survivors into underground cities to survive.

She still remembers the faces of those in the alliance and pledged that the underground city was the "Garden" of survivors.

At that time, many ordinary people in the A-level safety zone believed the alliance and were sent to this underground city, where the basic functions were very simple before they were officially put into use at all.

Zhuangjiu knew that the alliance did not trust this place itself, but he dared to let ordinary people open the way for them to experiment with the safety of underground cities. If it is safe, they will go in and live by themselves.

The final result can be imagined. In just three days, due to an unexpected magnitude 2 earthquake, 60,000 League survivors were buried alive under the mound!

The alliance was also criticized by survivors for this. Later, due to some decisive mistakes, the power was gradually reduced, and a new leadership model began to emerge in the security zone--

The person in charge.

Whoever can convince the public can become the person in charge and have this safety zone.

"The underground city built by the alliance can be said to have all kinds of harms but no benefits. If I remember correctly, the location should be on the other side of the Arctic Circle. The wine meditated for a moment, "I have to find a way to blow up this tofu dregs project first, so as not to harm more people in the future."

While talking, they have entered the territory of the Stone City.

The snack supermarket is in the shape of a huge ice cream box, and the steps under its feet are made of cushions. In order to implement the way of laziness, Zhuangjiu found a small robot car parked beside her as soon as she got out of the car, signaling that she could drive the car to the supermarket to buy things.

The door entered is very designful. The two doors are closed like a huge donut, and it looks like a double of appetite.

Zhuangjiu immediately drove into the supermarket, followed by Victor.

Coke Sprite, potato chips popcorn and dried bean cakes were brushed away crazily. Even the unhealthy spicy strips, Zhuangjiu thought about it and still didn't let it go.

Maybe because I'm a little hungry, the wine truck can fly in the supermarket. With the good driving skills of the previous life, in front of a group of citizens who were also driving, the wine drifted like lightning, which made them stunned. When they came to their senses, they found that the snacks they wanted to buy had been sold out.

Many citizens are choosing in the supermarkets in this city. Perhaps because of the ingenious car design, which is convenient for everyone and allows them to shop happily and easily, that there are so many people.

After destroying the supermarket, before leaving, the wine made Vit poke and scan the internal structure of the car.

This car is designed to walk on the base. After all, after the end of the world opens, she will regain the power, fill all the ditch outside the base wall with her fire power to avoid zombies and mutant animals and plants. If you walk there with your legs, you will be more tired, but driving a car is a little useless.

This car is just right!

Maybe the car can come in handy in other places in the future. Anyway, let Witt remember the structure first. There are so many ores and crystal mines in her base. She can make one by herself, have a sense of accomplishment, and can kill time.

Otherwise, seven years will be too long.

With snacks, we don't buy so much wine like those necessities of life. It was just that about half of the supermarkets in the city were simply emptied up and followed the route set by Vit to a restaurant called Shiweizhai.

This restaurant follows the ancient planet style and is made of wooden structure as a whole. When I walked in, there was a bamboo bridge flowing water, which was covered by the screen, so that everyone who ate inside was poetic and antique.

The winery went straight to the box on the second floor.

There are many specialties in this restaurant, and because many people come to eat, special boxes and food for one person have been specially designed to eat without waste.

Of course, because it is very difficult to make an appointment in this restaurant in Shiweizhai and a little expensive, no one can't think of wasting food here. It is usually packed and taken home.

Zhuangjiu ordered a spicy chicken, a baked lobster in soup, a serving for an ancient sweet and sour meat for one person, and finally a bowl of radish soup to relieve greasy, and you can basically finish the lunch.

The meal is given away by order. A meal and a box cost a total of 120 star coins, which is equivalent to the income of a middle- and low-level union citizen for about half a month.

But looking at the 8 digits on the card, these 120 star coins are really nothing.

The surroundings of the box are made of imitation fragrant wood, and you can smell a faint fragrance when you get close to it. However, there is still a slight gap from the real fragrance of wood, but for a restaurant, it is also a big deal.

Because the box is made of a wooden structure and there is only one wall between the two boxes, the slightly louder sound next door can be heard clearly.

Next door sat three boys, and the chat was about wine.

"... Someone bought half of the supermarkets in Stone City this morning. I was about to go out and buy some snacks and eat while playing games, but all the kung fu snacks in the blink of an eye were gone.

"Is it true? How much does it cost? It shocked my whole family!"

"The point is not about money! Do you remember the opening news of Star Network in the past few days? Is this man hoarding goods? If so, the cannibalism news in the lead market will not be true, will it?

His friend waved his hand helplessly, "Hasn't the alliance been clarified?" Relax, it must be okay! If something happens, the old group of old people in the league run faster than anyone else.

The man was still a little worried. He scratched his head and said, "Oh," "I always feel that something is going to happen... I have to buy something and put it at home, otherwise I won't worry."

"Oy, I'm convinced. Let's go to the supermarket after eating and buy instant noodles and sausages that all three of us like. Are you relieved?

The topic came to an end, and the box behind him finally became much quieter.

The dishes on the barn side were also sent directly into the box.

Spicy chicken exudes its unique spicy and stimulating taste, and the sesame seeds are even more decorated, making people appetite when they see it; lobster is neatly divided, the plate is extremely exquisite, and the shrimp is full of color; the outside of the ancient meat is wrapped in a layer of sugar coat, and the skin is crispy and tender. You can imagine that kind of it at a glance. Taste, mouth and mouth can't help but generate saliva, which is the most suitable as an appetizer.

After driving on the road for so long, I bought so many things in the supermarket. As soon as Zhuangjiu saw his stomach, he couldn't help grunting and immediately ate.

At the end of the meal, it ends with radish soup.

Touching his stomach, Zhuangjiu returned to the car.

Victor stayed in the co-pilot conscientiously. After seeing the wine, he couldn't help showing a mechanical smile that belonged to him.

[Sister is in a much better mood after dinner! Now we are going on the third journey! This section of the journey is a little longer, but the scenery along the way is completely different from that of the wooden city. By Victor this time, my sister can sit in the co-pilot and enjoy the beautiful scenery!]

The author said:

One star coin is about 50 yuan... In short, the heroine is super rich!!! ( Waving the flag and shouting)

Chapter 6

[Now broadcast the third route for my sister. From Shishi, the next stop is Miaocheng, 621 kilometers, about 3 hours and 45 minutes. Miaocheng and Yan are neighboring friendly cities, only 25km apart from the two cities. After the shopping in Miao City, we will go directly to Yanshi to continue the purchase, and then have dinner in Yanshi.]

[Witt is also fully responsible for driving at night.]

Galaxy 239 started slowly again and embarked on the journey.

It's just that this time, the driver's seat was replaced by Victor.

The more it drives to Miaocheng, the less vegetation on both sides of the road becomes rarer. Originally, you could see tall camphor trees more than five meters neatly arranged on both sides, but now they have all become low bushes.

Such vegetation will not be folded in the strong wind.

The bushes are lush and stretch their branches and leaves under the strong wind. The blown dead leaves floated in the wind. After a while, they blew into the stream next to it and drifted along the river downstream.

The wine sighed a little.

Now it seems that these plants are full of vitality, and the green leaves seem to bring endless hope.

But after the opening of the end of the world, these seemingly mildest plants are the most ruthless killers.

Moreover, the whole planet is extremely rich in vegetation. If you don't pay attention, you will fall into their encirclement, be brutally killed, and then become the nutrient for the growth of these mutant plants.

Keep driving forward, listening to the comfortable tire sound of Galaxy 239. Zhuangjiu unconsciously closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After seeing it, Witt opened the mechanical body, stretched out his third hand from it, and put down the back of the co-pilot's chair so that wine could rest better.

After doing all these things, it continued to drive conscientiously.

In a daze, Zhuang Jiu heard a rustle in his ear, as if someone was talking.

The footsteps went behind, the trunk of the car was forcibly opened, and the cold and hard sound of Witt's mechanical quality did not fluctuate: [Dick - Mr. Star Police, you have violated the 1563 Star Law of the Alliance by doing so. Spying on the privacy of others without a search warrant, and my master has the right to take you to the league court.]

The different tone is the way Victor imitates the way ordinary intelligent robots speak, and it is also its disguise when facing strangers.

The wine suddenly woke up.

What happened?

It was only 4 o'clock. Zhuangjiu looked at the Star Trek map next to him and found that they were still on the highway, and they were still halfway away from Miaocheng.

The trunk was pressed heavily, and the sound of the star police was as calm as ever. "Yesterday, there was a serial murderer in Stone City, who had not yet been arrested. Inspection is just a routine to see if the murderer absconded from the city. Where is your master's destination? Why did you go there?"

[Didi - Destination Yan City. The host's cousin is in Yanshi, and he just invited the host to visit these days.]

The Star Alert typed this information on the Star Network, "Terms your ID."

Victor was about to go back to get it when the co-pilot's door was opened. When the wine fell from above, the sunlight just fell from behind her.

"Mr. Star Police, this is my robot's factory certificate."

When he was close, the star guard found that the girl in front of him was almost the same as him. The girl's vivid and dexterous eyes are as clear and transparent as a deer. Under the right curvature bridge of her nose, her already extremely ruddy thin lips hung a sweet smile without powder, revealing a slight depression on the left side.

This pear vortex suddenly softened the originally strong and beautiful facial features, accompanied by a trace of playful and cuteness, and exquisite face made people eyes off.

The star policeman's eyes straightened.

[Di - Mr. Star Police, it's time for dinner soon. We are in a hurry to get there. Please deal with it as soon as possible.] Victor's voice was a little dissatisfied.

Only then did I find that I was a little stunned at the girl in front of me, and the star guard blushed with embarrassment. When I quickly recorded the ID card on Star Network and returned it to the wine, the Star Policeman had a tough tone just now, and now he is so gentle that he is almost out of the water. "Little... Miss, I'll give it back to you."

"Thank you. Can we leave now?"

"Of course...Yes." The star policeman's tongue was a little knotted.

The wine returned to the co-pilot.

As soon as Victor was about to start the car, he suddenly saw the star police who had returned to the team back to their car, with a trace of extremely redness on his face and a pen and notebook in his hand.

"Hello...Are you Miss Wine?"

Victor wanted to sigh in his heart and then scolded the man who coveted his sister's beauty. But now in order to hide its identity as a strong artificial intelligence, it is pretending to be an ordinary robot at this moment, so it can only put its hands on the steering wheel, look ahead, and even turn its head and stare at people.

Wine was a little surprised, but he still nodded: "Yes, Mr. Star Police."

"I've always been your fan! I have been following you since you gained the reputation of a talented girl mechanic five years ago! I didn't expect that the first time we met was in this place. I wonder if you can sign me?" The Star Alert's tone was extremely excited. He was afraid that the wine would be impatient to listen to such a long paragraph, and what he said was as fast as a cannon.

Zhuang Jiu was surprised before taking the pen and notebook, "Of course. It's my pleasure."

Genius girl mechanic?

This name, which she hasn't heard for a long time, is almost hidden in her memory.

When the Star Police returned to the team, Witt was finally able to set off.

[That man just now was really two-faced! The tone was so bad to me, and I was so gentle to my sister!]

As soon as he had not walked far, Victor couldn't help complaining.

Victor glanced at the wine next to the window. The sunlight hit her side face. When she didn't smile, there was a faint feeling that strangers should not enter.

But in Victor's opinion, wine is the most beautiful person on the planet no matter what it looks like.

A few years ago, the Planet Beauty Award, it secretly cast hundreds of votes for her behind her back!

However, it dares not talk to Wine. After all, Zhuangjiu has always felt that ability is the most important, and appearance is just an addition.

[Of course, the star policeman is also very knowledgeable of current affairs. My sister is so beautiful that she is a normal person who is reluctant to say heavy words.]

"Huh? How can I still see Victor jealous? Well... I'm angry that my sister will take a picture for you!" After Zhuang Jiu coaxed a few words to Vette with a smile and was overjoyed by the little robot before he suddenly remembered what the Star Police had just said.

"That's right, Victor. I remember the Star Police just said that there were serial murderers in Shishi yesterday? Check it out."

[Okay, sister.]

At the same time as saying this, Victor, whose eyes were originally red, suddenly turned blue. This is the sign of its dual use to check Star Network news with the other eye.

[Strangely, there is no news on the Star Network. I also tried to check the deleted news, but I couldn't find it.]

This is too strange.

When the last life's wine and money went to Yuncheng, they also passed through Shishi City, but they were not intercepted or heard such news. But now, there have been different events.

Is this the butterfly effect of rebirth?

Since I can't find it now, Zhuangjiu thought about it and planned to try to find out if there is any news in the evening.

The car drove all the way forward, and the altitude was getting higher and higher. With the sunset, you can see a bustling city built on the mountain from afar. When the lights first come up, half of the sky is neon.

Miaocheng, it's almost there!

The author said:

Small theater:

Now Victor: Every time you go out, you can harvest a few bad guys who covet your sister! Angry, write it down in the hidden folder!

A few years later, Victor: Every time you go out, you can harvest hundreds of bad guys who covet your sister!! Angry! Open the third hidden folder and continue to take revenge!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 99.7K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
892K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
228K 9K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
59.6K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...