Bottom of the Blackest Hole

By CrazyCookie98

Maxine Goodson is seventeen and living with her stepfather. He hits her and mistreats her but she can't leave... More

Bottom of the Blackest Hole
Mr. Makes Every Girl Swoon (Except For Me)
When the World Treats You Way too Fairly
Maybe You Do Make Me Swoon
You're Jealous Mikey. It's Way To Obvious.
Complicated
One Day:Two Dates:Two Kisses:One Special Feeling
A Careless Mistake
Trust Me
Horrible Feelings
Delivery Girl
Kat The Kitten
Perfect
The Last Day Of Normality
The Last Day Of Normality Part 2
"I Could've Stopped It"
Why?
Carnation
A Not So Nice Dinner
Learning To Trust Again
I Can Almost See The Light
Meeting My Future Brother In Law
Name
LA
A Kneeling Mikey
Forever
"Super Ready"

Curious Kats? Maybe My Chemical Romance Is Better.

230 11 2
By CrazyCookie98

"Here." I told Ray. He sipped the iced coffee I had made.

"Thanks Maxine." he says looking in the magazine he was reading. Ray, Gerard, Mikey and I have been reading everything from magazines to baby books for the perfect name.

"How bout....Curious Kats?" I suggest.

"We're a rock band. Not a knitting group." Ray says.

I sigh and look at Mikey's list.

Heart

Romance

Axes

Arrows

Pizza

Broken

Glass

Gas

Chemical

Chemicals

Friday

Chocolate

His list was pretty pathetic. He had just written words that would pop into his head.

"Why don't we just call ourselves Demolition Lovers?" Mikey says. "I mean...that song is pretty good and the name sounds okay."

"Oh I agree that it's a good name." Gerard says. "I juts don't feel it? Ya know?"

Chemical has a good ring to it though. I thought to myself.

Chemical Kats?

The guys wont like it.

My Chemical Heart?!

Chemical Gas?

No.

I liked the name My Chemical Heart....but it wasnt quite right. I scanned down Mikey's list again the word 'Romance' popping out.

My. Chemical. Romance......

Oh my freaking gosh.

"You guys!" I shouted louder than necessary.

"Yeah!" they say.

"What about.....drum roll pleaseeee!!!" I say. Unfortunately their drummer isn't here but Ray improvises.

"My Chemical Romance?"

All of their lips instantly curve up into a smile.

###################

I don't know about you guys. But of MCR wasn't called MCR. I think Curious Kats would be awesome ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 170 29
The girl he loves is taken. So the young cowboy goes to Nashville to follow his dreams. He comes to visit and realizes she's being abused and that sh...
713K 29.6K 35
Isabel meets a boy at University who she's instantly attracted to. But he seems to have other ideas...
14.7K 670 14
After deep thinker and Dollar General cashier Ember Darkwood meets the shy yet lovable Mikey Way at a diner on one dreary winter day, she learns an i...
119 1 20
After being beaten up Frank for years Ella finds a connection with his new friend Gerard, but someone else feels something no spoilers here you'll j...