Who Says Dysfunctional Can't...

By katieem97

You guys fucking asked for it. So here it is, I put it back up even though I absolutely hate myself for writi... More

Who Says Dysfunctional Can't Be Perfect?-Niam mpreg AU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13-Part 1
Chapter 13-Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

2.9K 55 5
By katieem97

Personally, I LOVE this chapter. It is SO super cute, if I do say so myself!

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Niall's POV

"Papa?" Bella's tiny voice floated through the doorway.

"Yes sweetheart?" I sat up, groaning, and held my throbbing head.

"Papa?" She crawled into the bed with me shyly, not meeting my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Papa." She whispered, fiddling with her fingers.

"C'mere." I said. "Snuggle." She gave me a small smile and scooted over to me. I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"You know I love you, right Bella?" I asked her softly.

She nodded softly into my chest. She was gripping tightly to the shirt I was wearing, her eyes shut tight.

"Baby girl. Why were you scared of me?" I already knew, but I wanted her to tell me herself.

"I had a bad dream. And you did really mean things to me." She whispered.

I rubbed her back soothingly, shushing her as tears slipped from her eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it? If you do, I can help you calm down. Talk with you about it." I suggested.

"Well, you got mad because I ran into the table in here and I knocked something off it and it broke. And you started yelling 'Why don't you just watch where you're going?!' And then you just stopped talking and I ran out after that." She whispered. I ran my fingers through her curls, cooing at her.

"Shhh. Baby, I'll never do that." I told her.

"Promise?" She said, sticking out her pinky. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my pinky around her tiny finger.

"I promise, Bella." She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I love you Papa." She whispered.

"I love you too, baby girl." I said. "Now, I'm really tired. Can I take a nap?" I asked. She giggled and nodded into my neck.

"Can I stay here? I'm sleepy." She said, yawning.

"Sure. Goodnight." I said. She sighed and I hugged her to me. A few minutes later, her deep, even breathing was soothing me to sleep.

Liam's POV

"Niall?" I called. "Bella?"

I hadn't seen either of them since Bella went to see Niall. He was in his bedroom, but I wouldn't have thought it would take this long to talk about it.

I walked upstairs to our bedroom and peeked through the doorway and saw the most adorable sight.

Niall and Bella were curled up on the bed together, Bella had her thumb in her mouth with her forehead against Niall's and Niall had his arms around her.

"Aww!" I cooed. They were so cute.

About an hour later, Bella came downstairs, yawning, with her curled ruffled from her nap.

"Daddy." She mumbled, holding her arms up for me. I chuckled and picked her up. She rested her head on my shoulder as I continued cooking dinner.

Ding!

The timer for the spaghetti went off.

I carefully took out the noodles and put them in the strainer as I turned off the stove for the sauce and meatballs.

I set everything on the plates and put them on the table.

I poured a sipping cup of juice for Bella. I set the table and I went to get Bella and Niall.

I found Bella asleep on the couch, curled up with Allie.

"Bells?" I shook her. "Bella, baby wake up."

"Daddy?" She said sleepily.

"C'mon baby. Dinner time." I said. She smiled and held her arms up for me. I carefully picked her up and set her down on her feet.

"You feel okay?" I asked as she wobbled a little bit.

"I'm sleepy." She whined.

"You need to eat. After that, I'll put you in bed, okay?" I asked her. She nodded and I told her to go sit at the table while I went to get Niall. She nodded and walked into the dining room with Allie in her arms, her blanket wrapped around her, sucking her thumb. She's so cute.

"Niall?" I called.

"In our room, babe." He called.

I jogged up the stairs and opened the door to our room.

He was lying in the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I walked over and laid down beside him, grabbing his hand and linking our fingers together.

"Babe? You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah fine. Just thinking." He said.

"About?"

"The baby." He whispered. I rested my free hand on his stomach and I kissed him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"What they'll look like. Act like. Everything. I'm imagining our family in the near future." He whispered.

"Naw! Baby!" I cooed, pulling him to me.

"Oh hush." He mumbled.

"You're so adorable." I kissed his nose, making him scrunch it up.

"Oh shut up." He grumbled.

"C'mon. Bella's really tired and she wants to go to bed, so we should eat." I said.

He held out his arms and I chuckled. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. I pulled him a bit too hard and he crashed into me. I fell back and, still having hold of him, he came down with me.

I hit the floor with a grunt and didn't have time to take a breath before Niall crashed down onto me.

And he landed on my crotch.

Hard.

"Ah!" I squeaked, covering my wounded area and curling up in pain with my eyes shut tightly. I felt tears leaving my eyes as the pain throbbed through me.

"Liam!" He exclaimed. "God, I'm so sorry!" He knelt down beside me and looked at my face.

"Stretch your body out. It helps." He said. He carefully helped me straighten my legs and I winced as another flash of pain flashed through me.

"Babe. I'm just gonna tell you, that having a dick and being able to be pregnant is eye opening. Giving birth hurts probably five times more than this." He chuckled as I finally was able to calm down.

"God I'm so sorry you have to go through that again." I whimpered, holding my crotch.

"I'd do it again if you wanted. It's worth it when I get to hold my baby." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Wanna help me up?" I asked. He nodded and pulled me to my feet.

"Jeez. Did you hit me with your knee?" I groaned. He nodded sheepishly.

"C'mon. Bella is waiting." I said. I winced every step I took, but I kept it on the inside so Niall wouldn't know.

"Hey Bells. Sorry it took so long we-" I laughed at the sight that greeted me.

Bella had fallen back asleep waiting on us.

"Bella?" I shook her. She picked up her head and blinked the sleep from her eyes.

"Daddy? Papa?" She said groggily.

"Hey baby girl. Ready to eat? Then you can go and sleep on your real bed." Niall said, moving the hair away from her face. She nodded, her movements slow from sleep.

We all dug in and I watched as Bella's head kept falling forward whenever she started to doze off. I shared a worried glance at Niall. She shouldn't be this tired. She's been sleeping almost all day.

Weird.

She was half way done with her meal, so I decided to just let her foot bed.

"Okay. Come on, Bella. We're getting you to bed." I said.

She nodded and stood up, but I scooped her up and carried her up the stairs.

Entering her room, I turned the light on. I pulled back the covers and laid her down. I pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well baby girl. Love you."

"L-Love...you." She mumbled. I chuckled and closed the door on my way out.

I walked back downstairs and stopped when I caught a glimpse of Niall through the crack in the door.

He had his shirt pulled off and he was standing in front of your full length mirror, rubbing his belly.

He still had a bit of baby fat from Bella, but he'd worked most of it off over the years.

I examined his face and it was full of adoration. His eyes slipped closed and I saw his mouth move.

I tiptoed over to him but once I got close enough, I realized he was talking to the baby.

"I love you baby. I kinda hope you're a girl too. I think Bella would make a great big sister. Don't ya think? She'd be amazing. Liam would protect us all and I'd be so happy with my family." He whispered, a small, content smile on his face.

I walked up behind him and snuck my arm around his waist, making him jump and his eyes shoot open.

"You scared me." He breathed.

"But I'll protect you." I whispered. He smiled at me and I kissed him softly.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and mine found their way to his waist. I pulled him closer to me, so I felt the body heat rolling off him. I smiled into the kiss.

"N-Niall." I stammered. He cocked his head in question. I let go of him.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Well. You know how I told you I was gonna try to get a job?" He nodded.

"Well I found one." I whispered.

"Well. What is it?" He asked.

"Umm...well..." I stuttered.

"Liam?" He said slowly. "What aren't you telling me?"

"We'll it's this really fancy Italian restaurant. It pays super well and I'd only have to work for a couple weeks. It's pays that good."

"Wow Liam! That's great!" He exclaimed. "Where is it?" He grinned. His face dropped when he saw I wasn't smiling.

"What is it?"

"Well, you know how I said it was an Italian restaurant?" He nodded. "It's...in Italy." I whispered.

"What?" He asked, shocked. He looked hurt.

"Look, I'll be gone two weeks. That's it. After that, I'll be back and I'll get a job here. A permanent job." I said.

"You're leaving?" He whispered.

I nodded sadly.

"When?"

"Tomorrow night." I whispered.

"What?!" He screeched. "And you had no thought to tell me sooner?!"

"I didn't want you to stress." I whispered. "I'm doing this for us. For the baby. So we can be alright when he or she arrives." I said softly, wiping off a tear from his face.

"Alright. Two weeks?" He said.

"I'm only working enough to get a thousand to two thousand pounds. Just to get us started." I told him. "Plus, I get to keep my tips and they tip really well." He chuckle. I pulled him to me and breathed in his scent.

"I'll miss you." I whispered. His arms wrapped around me, pressing his chest to mine. He'd put his shirt back on earlier.

I kissed him again, slowly moving our mouths together, putting as much passion and love into it as I could.

I pulled away, making Niall whine, and walked over to the small radio in the corner of the room. I plugged in my phone and picked the song I had bought just for this purpose.

As the song started playing, I walked back over to Niall. I pulled him onto my toes so I was dancing for him and we began to turn around in slow circles to the song that was just starting in the background.

As the opening verse came on, I started to sing, covering up the voice on the track.

I called you on the road

From a lonely cold hotel room

Just to hear you say I love you one more time

But when I heard the sound

Of my girl laughing in the background

I had to wipe away a tear from my eye

A little voice came on the phone

Said "Daddy when you coming home"

I said the first thing that came to my mind

I'm already there

Take a look around

I'm the sunshine in your hair

I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind

I'm your imaginary friend

And I know I'm in your prayers

Oh I'm already there

You got back on the phone

Said I really miss you darling

Don't worry about Bells she'll be alright

Wish I was in your arms

Lying right there beside you

But I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight

And I'll gently kiss your lips

Touch you with my fingertips

So turn out the light and close your eyes

I'm already there

Don't make a sound

I'm the beat in your heart

I'm the moonlight shining down

I'm the whisper in the wind

And I'll be there until the end

Can you feel the love that we share

Oh I'm already there

We may be a thousand miles apart

But I'll be with you wherever you are

I'm already there

Take a look around

I'm the sunshine in your hair

I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind

And I'll be there until the end

Can you feel the love that we share

Oh I'm already there

Oh I'm already

There

He had his head laying on my shoulder as we swayed back and forth as the music slowed down.

He stepped off my feet and I kissed him again, softly.

He pulled back with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you." He said. I opened my mouth to reply, but he cut me off. "For giving me an excuse to cry. My hormones have been all over the place since before dinner." I laughed and pulled him to me, rocking him back and forth.

"You wanna go to bed?" I asked him. He nodded and I carefully picked him up, cradling his head against my chest.

I walked up the stairs and into our room, laying him on the bed.

I pulled off my shirt and sweatpants and climbed into bed with Niall.

"I miss you, Li." He whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm right here." I chuckled.

"Yeah, but this time tomorrow, you won't be." He said sadly. "I don't want to sleep without you. What if I get scared, or have a nightmare, or get cold again?" He fretted.

I ran my fingertips over his face, watching as the soothing touches caused his face to relax.

"Hush, Ni. I'll be gone for two weeks." I said. "You'll be fine." I told him. "If you need to, call me at anytime. I'll talk with you if you need me. I promise."

I kissed him again.

"Now go to sleep." I told him. He sighed and snuggled closer to me, taking deep breaths and grabbing anything he could. I grabbed his hand and he clutched it tightly. I laced our finger and kissed the back of his hand. His eyes slipped closed and I pressed a kiss to both his eyelids. I rolled him onto his back, pulling up his shirt and pressing a kiss to his stomach.

He tugged his shirt to cover himself up and then rolled back into my chest.

We both fell asleep, legs tangled, fingers tangled, and our foreheads touching, almost close enough to kiss him.

So? Cute! Am I right? Liam is so sweet.

Can I have him?

No?

It's fine. I don't want to tear apart him an Niall.

Review my loves!

Later Gator!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 1.9K 49
i cba to write a description so just read it and you'll find out this was the first thing i ever wrote so pls bear with the shiteness of it PLEASE NO...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...
365 12 16
Based on true events not edited >There it is that sentence which controls my life since two years, those words who ruined my life, those seven wo...