Warm Love|✓

Oleh talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... Lebih Banyak

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

10

12.3K 694 35
Oleh talesofdevil

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚢-
𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢.

|A U T H O R|

The morning dappled rays of the sun, breaks the curtain, entering in the room. The wind glides through the curtain, swirling and twisting them in the air.

The sunlight falls on Kiraz, disturbing her peaceful slumber, which she was deprived of from the turn of events. Tossing and turning her head, still the bright light didn't left her, she groans blinking her eyes, relentlessly to clear her vision.

Turning around, her eyes falls on the inked arm wrapped securely on her waist. The weight suffocated her, with the memories of her forceful marriage drawing over her.

Tears sticked in the corner of her lids. Her chest squeezes painfully, suspending her breath. The intimacy was already making her loose her hope of ever getting out of this relation.

She tries to push his arms away, but Reyansh opposed it, tightening his hold more.

"Leave me."

"Not happening." His voice husky.

Kiraz wiggled in his hold.

To which he just smirked and leaned down to kiss her forehead. The sudden contact made her to squint her eyes.

Soon the yesterday night, flashes infront of her.

I laid on the bed wanting to dig myself in its comfort but it was short-lived.

A hand snaked my waist, pulling me. It was so sudden that I shrieked and landed on a hard chest.

Realising the situation I snapped at the man
"Hey, what do you want now?"

"You."

His tone jammed with seduction. I twist my lips, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Leave me." I tried to push him.

"If only you allow me to be inside you. My junior is waiting, shall I proceed." He utters.

I scoff under my breath.

She again tried only for his hold to tightened.

"Let me go. What is this? I clearly told you at night to maintain the distance but you. What can I expect from a Kidnapper."

Reyansh was about to say when their moment got disturbed.

A knock on the door, resonates in the room. Smirking at him, she says.

"Now leave me."

Feign a sigh, he retreats his arm, freeing her.

As soon as he looses his grip, she jumped out of the bed, standing a good distance away from him.

Looking at her timidness, he shake shis head, but his inner crunches in a painful manner. Reyansh wore his discarded t-shirt lying on the floor marching towards the door to welcome the unwanted visitor.

I sat on the bed trying to access the situation.

"You mean your family wants me to drap myself in this saree and be present downstairs just like an adarsh bahu. Are you fooling me. For God sake you fucking kidnap me. I am being forceful married to you. My parents must be tensed by now thinking where their daughter might be. And how come you are so calm."

I pent my emotion demanding at least an answer.

The very next moment Reyansh griped my forearm jerking myself towards him.

"Do as they say? Remember you ain't got a choice. I will not tolerate your tantrums. Until and unless you want to see my worst side I dare you to do something childish infront of them."

I chuckled at his words."Aur tum dava kerte ho mujhe pasand kerne ka."
( And you say you love me)

"Tumhe pata hai Hindi nahi ati.( You know you don't know Hindi."

I scowl at him. Can he be less irritating.
I just hate him, no just hate, I dislike his every fiber.

His hand were pressed on my lower back rubbing the area slowly but seductively.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he tightened his hold making me wince at the pain.

"Today is our first morning as a married couple so I would like to begin it with a good morning kiss." My eyes widened at his shameful words. He leaned his face closer to me but I moved my face in other direction making his lips land on my cheeks.

"Not every fucking time you will use this trick." He growls on my neck placing wet kisses on the exposed skin.

"Ah..Leave me bastard." My words came out shaky when he sucked on my collarbone.

"Never." I felt a piercing pain on my skin.

"Leave me. I have to get ready." I tried to peruse him because physically I lost so why not verbal. Kissing the area where the burning sensation was residing, he pulled himself of me.

He loosed his hold on me and with that I pushed him and went towards the wardrobe. I heard his laugh which just act like a salt on my pain. Pagal. Kidnapper.

I went towards the bathroom stripping myself naked and stood under the cold running water. Taking a handful amount of body wash I rubbed it on my skin. The orchid smell invading my nostril making me remember his smell.

My mind drifted towards the imagine of a bird which was tattooed on his hard chest.
The bird looked so real. It suited. On his caramel skin.

Huh...no no it's ugly, I don't care.

After few minutes I got myself in the bathrobe which was probably his by looking at the way it hanged on my body.

I look like a cola bear.

I got out of the washroom to wear the saree. Thankfully the kidnapper was not there. I locked the door and started wearing the saree. It was a beautiful marron red with black border on it.

They also gave me some jewelleries from which I just took a earing. I left my hairs open to make myself look mire appealing.

On top of that to hide the freaking hickey he made on my neck. How I wish to just choke his neck. I gritted my teeths.

Such a man deserves hell, but here they are making another life hell.

Why I have to do such an act?

Coming out of the room I walked towards the stairs to ascend down and join the others in the living room as per the noise coming from. As I was ascending the stairs I saw everyone's eyes to turn towards me.

Feeling everyone's gaze I shifted on from one leg to other and cleared my throat.
But as if like a tsunami a girl who was Reyansh sister Vedika along with Vedant burst out laughing loud.

I looked at them and at everyone to know the sudden jolt of emotions. Seems as if the women's were trying their best to not laugh and the men were diverting their eyes.

I looked at myself to see whether I am dressed properly or not. But it was good.
"Ki hoiche? (What happened?)" I asked them as I was feeling conscious of myself. And hearing me, the pressure of their emotion broke down. They all holler around, clutching their stomach.

I furrowed my eyebrows at them. Badi dadi hit her forehead and walked towards me."Bas kero abhi. Bohot ho gaya. Aur bahu tumhe saree pehne keliye de thi, lapetne nahi.( Stop everyone. Bahu I told you to wear the saree not to roll yourself in it.)" She snickered at the end.

"Why, is their any problem. I remembered how my mother wears, so I tried just the exact way." I spoke while fixing it but only to mess it.

The plates part came in my hand making my red peticoat visible slightly. My eyes horred sensing my self standing infront of a room where majorities where men.

I instantly turned around to hide mortified state. I looked up sensing some footsteps to face a angry looking Reyansh.

"Damm women. What are you?" He immediately shielded me.

My cheeks were burning like a tomato. I just wanted the earth to swallow me. My eyes brimmed with tears of shame. I am already in a place of unknown peoples and this has to happen with me.

Durga, atta sob amar songe Kano hoi.

(Durga why such things happens with me.)

The ladies came to help me. While the men left the room.

"Kiraz is this alright." I snap out of my thought when a voice from behind addresses me. I looked at her and comprehended what she was saying.

"Uhh! Yess it's right." I speak, while adjusting the plates of the saree.
"Bhabhi which necklace do you want to wear? This or this." Vedika brings two jwellery necklace in front of me.

"No one." I rejected the two politely.

"But it will look good. Didn't you like it?" She pouted making me feel bad."It just I am not used to wear such heavy necklace and my skin is sensetive. It itches me if I wear jwellery." I tried to be as politely as I can to not make her feel offend.

"Let it be Vera. Don't make her feel uncomfortable. But atleast wear a thin gold chain. It doesn't look good for a newly bride to look so dull. I mean without any jwellery. " The lady fixing my palu spoke.

"Kiraz adjust the palu over your head."
Kritika didi, Vedansh bhai's wife spoke as far as I know her name.

"Why, is it mandatory to wear it?"
Not intending but my words came harsh as I was so done with everything.

"No not always but only if some outsiders comes then only. Anyways as you are newly bride so take it as a criteria." She replied meekly sensing my not so interested self.

She appears so jolly and friendly. If I tell her the truth. Could she help me. The possibility is less but I should atleast try.

"Uhh," I start of.

She looks at me. From the corner of my eyes I look at Vedant who passed the corridor. I immediately gulp my words.

"Nothing."

She urge me to say, but I just shook my head.

"Let's go everyone is waiting outside." We exists the room and join everyone at the small mandir within the house.

I gasped seeing the room. The walls were of white marbles with Krishna and Radha idol situated at the middle. It looked nothing less than a real heaven.

"Kiraz this is our small mandir." Badi dadi expressed.

Small?? and this..

"Come today, you and Reyansh will do the arti." I walk carefully not wanting to trip and make a second hand embarrassment of myself.

She hands me the arti plate and makes me stand beside the kidnapper.

Throughout the arti I can feel his gaze making me shift every time his arm touche mine. "You took my life, my wife."

He whispers in my ears when the family members were busy in taking Prasad. I roll my eyes and he copies it.

Besharam.

Soon Mohan uncle and Parvati aunty along with Vihan uncle and Sunita aunty touches the forefeet of Bade dadu and Badi Dadi. Followed by Vehansh bhai and Kritika didi. They looked at me expecting to do the same. To which I decided to stay rooted on my place.

"Kiraz you should touch elders feet."
Sunita jest me.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Daughters don't touch feet." I spoke in the same tone whenever my baba maa stopped me from touching their feet.

Reyansh heaves a sigh and looked towards me with a challenging look.

Holding my hand he took me infront of them and forced me to bend down to touch their feet. They gave blessings to us.

"You might not do but now you have to." Bade dadu patted my head.

Not wanting to create a fuss I let the thing go. The dinning table was decorated with different types of dishes. It felt as if I am standing in front of a big Christmas tree decorated with lights and candles.

A chuckled passed my lips drawing everyone's attention. They raised their eyebrows at me. I shook my head indicating nothing.

The head table was occupied by the kidnapper. I looked confusingly at him, because the head family members occupies the seat."Why is he sitting on the head chair? " I asked Vedika in a hushed tone.

"He is the head of the family." She spoke lazily shrugged her sholder and took a seat.

Head?

"Kiraz seat down." Reyansh spoke with nothing but concerned filled voice giving me a questioning look.

I reciprocated it and pulled myself a chair beside Vedika, which two sit away from his.

"Not there sit here." He tells me more like orders me. I so wanted to scream a big no on his face but my moral stopped me.

I give him a sarcastic smile and sat beside him. I looked at the table to search for bread.

Guessing my search he ordered the person "Vedika pass the bread."

"Yess Bhai." With that she passed the bucket towards us. I took two slice buttered it to making it ready for my omlette. I am so hungry.

I once again searched for my egg.
"Where is omelette?" and suddenly I was the centre of the attention.

•~~•

You have come this far so please leave a comment and click on the star button.

Thank you for reading
Published: 19, November 2022.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.6K 576 22
Shivani Melhotra, a talented general surgeon and orphan, thrived in the joyful companionship of her best friend Mahira. With her bubbly and innocent...
396K 8.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
89.7K 2.6K 42
She's my enemy, my captive, the one woman on this planet I'm supposed to hate. And yet, Sonia Gavino has gotten into my heart. With her raven's bla...
49K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...