Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 29

243K 2.4K 606
By brynbarb

I closed my eyes as my manager, Alana, pushed me toward the stage. "No no no. I don't want to anymore." I said trying to turn and run. She grabbed my arm, forcing me to stay put.

"Why? You were just out there two seconds ago. This time you have a guitar in your hands." She calmed me. I smiled at her.

"Thanks Alana," I said, giving her a hug. She hugged me back, squeezing me tighter than I would like.

"Now go out there and kill 'em. But not literally." I laughed at her, making my way back onto the stage.

Everyone clapped as I sat criss-cross at the front of the stage, guitar in my arms. I slowly strummed, starting the song.

Harry's P.O.V

I pulled the cap tighter on my head as I looked for the doors to the crowd. Presley would kill me if she knew I was here. I remember how nervous she was when she was just singing to me last night.

I finally found the doors, showing my ticket to the guard and making my way in. I took a seat, watching as Presley made her way to the front of the stage and sitting down criss-cross. Everyone clapped and cheered for her and I did the same.

She strummed her guitar before she started singing. Amazing is the only word to describe her voice. The room got quiet as everyone hushed to listen to her voice as it rang around the room.

"And isn't it great to find that you're really worth nothing?" She sang, hitting the chord on her guitar perfectly. My mouth gaped open at the amazingness of her voice. It shouldn't be possible for one to sound that good.

She finished the song, before waving to the crowd and walking off the stage. I stood up, clapping louder than anyone else in the room. People around me started standing up and clapping too. Soon after everyone got quieted down, everyone headed to the exit. I wanted to come see the whole show, but I was in the middle of a meeting. A boring on in fact. I was barely able to sneak out of there, saying I had an important errand to run, before Zayn caught me red-handed.

"You're going to watch her show aren't you?" He had asked as I was pushing the door open.

I slowly turned around. "Who's show?" I asked him. I knew he was smart enough to tell that I was lying right to his face.

"You're not fooling us." He said, I almost thought he was mad, before he cracked a smile. "You're getting back to your old ways, stalker."

I could feel myself blushing, I didn't like that fact that I had stalked Presley and purposely ran into her at a major theme park in a large city in a country that I wasn't from. Now, I'm sneaking off to watch her show while wearing low-profile clothes. Not stalkerish at all.

"Look," I said to him, and he raised his eyebrows. "I need to be there for her."

"Then why don't you just go as yourself?"

"Because she told me not to come!"

He nodded his head. "Ah, okay. So what if the security guards think you're a robber or something because you're wearing all black?" I didn't think of that. . .

"I'll be fine," He didn't look cnvinced. "I'll be back in a few hours, tops." With that I turned and walked out the door.

Now I was being pushed through the studio doors by the big crowd. I quickly escaped the crowd and walked down the hallway, where I knew Presley's dressing room was. I knocked on her door, secretly hoping she was in there. I didn't want her to see me, but it was always nice if she did.

I heard shuffling inside and the sound of the knob turning. I held my breath as it opened slightly to a blonde-haired girl.

"Harry?" Alana said.

"Alana?" 

"What are you doing here?" She stepped out into the hall and shut the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?" I took a step back.

"I asked you first." She stood her ground.

"Um, I came to see Presley perform."

"Why don't you just go in and see-" She said before I cut her off.

"No no, she told me specifically not to come."

"She'd kill you if she saw you."

"I know, that's why you can't tell her." I said, reaching into my pocket. "Can you give her this?" I handed her the ticket.

She looked at it, and raised her eyebrows. "A ticket to Paris? I'm assuming you have one too?" I nodded, grinning. "She won't take it, Harry." She placed it back in my hand and my grin fell.

"Why not?" I asked, colsing my hand around the small piece of paper.

"She just won't, you guys aren't dating." They way she said it made me want to punch a wall. She said it so casually and not like it was the saddest thing in the world, like it was to me.

I nodded my head in understanding. "Okay, but please, just tell her I love her." She nodded and I started to walk away, stuffing the ticket back into my pocket. "Oh and Alana?" She turned around, hand on the doorknob. "You never told me why you were here."

She held up the lanyard around her neck. Hooked to it was a laminated piece of paper that read MANAGER.

"Ah," I said and she smiled as we both walked our separate ways.

Presley's P.O.V.

 I slipped on my shoes and my jacket as Alana came back into my dressing room. "Who was that?" I asked her, as she too slipped on her jacket.

"Some stage dude, he wanted to ask me some questions." I nodded. We both collected the rest of our stuff and exited the dressing room, passing Alexander in the hallway.

"Bye Pesley," He said before turning to Alana. "Bye Alana." He said with a wink. We both giggled as we made our way down the hall and outside to our cars. 

"He's so hot." She said, fake fanning her face. I laughed in response.

"See ya Alana!" I said as I started to climb into my car, after unlocking it.

"Bye Pres!" She called. "Oh and Presley?" I turned to her. "Harry loves you!" She hurried and climbed into her car, started it and pulled away before I could register what had jst happened.

****

I flipped thorugh my yearbook, finding all these pictures humorous. I had never liked high school, so looking at all these ridiculous pictures from Freshman year was quite amusing. I flipped through my classes photo's stopping on mine. That was by far the worst picture ever to be taken. There was a power outage that morning, and so i was unable to curl my hair. Unfortuately, I had gone to bed the night before with my hair wet, resulting in an afro in the morning. I had wonderfully brushed it out, creating the fuzziest thing I had ever seen on the top of my head. Therefore, that picture ruined the rest of Freshman year for me.

My phone virbrating right next to me tore me out of my thoughts. I had been texting Niall lately, apparently He and Brynn were having some issues. From what he had told me, her ex-boyfriend had showed up and taken her out for some coffee, and she came back two hours later and wouldn't talk to Niall. That was two days ago and he's falling apart.

There's one more problem. The text read.

What is it? I replied. I flipped through more pictures, cringing at the ones with me in it. Freshman year really just wasn't my year, was it? I though as I came to a picture of me, about to get hit by a ball in P.E. My phone vibrated and I hurried to check it, to see what Niall's other problem is.

I saw Alana today, and I realize that I might just really like her. My mouth dropped open.

******************************************************************************************************

Sorry this took so long to update! I've been super busy. This was kinda a filler chapter, but something big is going to happen in the next chapter and then Part two starts!! I'm so excited!

As some of you may have heard, someone stole my story and put it on Movellas.com. I'm trying to get it down, so don't worry!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm typing on my retarded laptop. Also, keep commenting! That is my only motivation to write! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 983 18
~A Harry Styles Fanfiction~ On her graduation day, Avery Banks thought she'd never have to see Harry Styles, the one person she hated the most, ever...
3M 74.8K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
4.2K 28 17
Jordyn has been in love with her best friend Harry Styles forever! She finally decides to reveal her feelings to him but how will he react? Will his...