Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 41

280 5 0
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Ariana pov)

Feb-15th-2019
Ariana's apartment📍

I woke up to the feeling of my baby. Last night was amazing, I smiled looking at her sleeping. It made me wonder how much more fun we could have next time.

Ariana's thoughts: "Hmm she's probably really tired." I check my phone.

It's 10am & we usually wake up early, so I got up, changed & headed downstairs to make her breakfast.

Ariana: "Now where does she keep all the pancake batter?"

I wasn't much of a chef or cook & looking at the ingredients on the box getting everything out on the counter.

Ariana's thoughts: "This shouldn't be too hard, pancakes, eggs, toast &..." I look through the fridge.

Ariana: "Yay bacon & sausages." I said sarcastically.

I can't change her eating ways, it's just something I'd just never agree with but I'd have to deal with.

Ariana: "Time to cook, this shouldn't take more than 15 minutes."

After a lot of trial & error I made breakfast. The only downside was I was covered in batter, some grease & lots of flour. I was a mess & I was even wearing an apron.

Faith: "You didn't wake me up for once."

I turn around & I smile at her nervously.

Ariana: "Buenos dias baby."

Faith: "What happened to you?" She looks into the kitchen.

Ariana: "I made you breakfast!!" I show her the plate smiling. "I'll clean up the mess, don't worry about that."

Faith: "You went through all of that just to make me breakfast." I nod smiling.

She hugs me & gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Ariana: "You know your cover in batter & flour now."

Faith: "It was a given." She chuckles.

Feb-19th-2019
Studio📍

Courtney: "Hey Ari did you know that you're holding the number 1, 2, 3 spot on the top 100 on the billboards."

Ariana: "Those are just fan edits, it's not real I tell her."

Courtney: "Then what do you make of this?" She shows the official charts. "See you have 3 songs on the charts."

Ariana: "Holy shit I actually have the top 3 spots on the billboards, what the fuck!?"

I couldn't believe it, I really thought that my fans made this shit up. My fans are amazing & always do things like this & cute fan edits.

Choreographer: "Ari, I'd like to go over some dances with you if you don't mind."

Ariana: "Ya just give a minute I have to make a quick call."

I go through my bag & immediately call my baby.

~Phone call~

Ariana: "Baby you won't fucking believe what I just found out!!"

Faith: "Umm that you're the hottest, sexiest woman in the world, which is true by the way, I'm not biased."

Ariana: "That such a lie you only said that because you're my girlfriend."

Faith: "Okay fine I did." She chuckles.

Ariana: "What I wanted to tell you is that I have the number 1, 2, 3, spot on the top 100 billboard!!" I said excitedly.

Faith: "That's amazing, you deserve that."

Ariana: "I couldn't believe it myself, I thought my fans were making that shit up, & I was a blind bitch to not notice, it & then Courtney showed me & I couldn't believe...I barely called you to tell you the great news...shit I wasn't keeping you from anything I'm really sorry if I was." I say all fast & excited.

Faith: "No not really." She chuckles. "I actually wasn't, & I was going to tell you something once you got back home but might as well tell you now."

Ariana: "Tell me what?"

Faith: "I sent my song to the Label with some help of course, ya it's done now I just have to wait for a response."

Ariana: "That amazing!! I can't, mmmm... I'm so proud of you baby."

Faith: "It's not official yet I just sent it in, let's not get in over our heads, no sabemos si les gustará."

Ariana: "They'll love it you did help me on my album."

Faith: "Ya just here & there not fully produce any of it."

Ariana: "Don't worry they'll for sure love it, look I gotta go we can celebrate with champagne & maybe for sure something special."

Faith: "Maybe." She chuckles.

Ariana: "I love you, I'll see you home soon."

Faith: "I love you too bye Moonlight."

~Call ended~

I smile happily today was a very good day for the both of us. I put my phone away & head back with Courtney & rehearsals.

Feb-20th-2019
California📍

Faith: "Why did you agree with this?"

Ariana: "We had nothing to do & I just got really excited with this & I just wanted to do it."

Faith: "You know he's going to ask about me?"

Ariana: "I know, I'm going to tell the truth & only the good things I promise."

We're both in the car with her mom & Nonna. Driving around listening to the beatles.

Nonna: "You tell her Sweetheart, Ari gets very anxious in these interviews, don't make Faith look bad."

Ariana: "I'm not going to say anything bad Nonna, when have I said anything bad about Faith."

Faith she looked at me & I knew that was going to say something but I told her not to.

Nonna: "Young love always reminds me of when I was with your grandfather, what a charmer it was just like you Faith."

Joan: "Ari it's just like any other interview you had, there is nothing to worry about."

Ariana: "I know mom."

Joan: "Faith, make sure she doesn't get into any trouble."

Faith: "I'll do my best Joan."

Nonna: "Joan, play Ari's god, is a woman I love that song."

My Nonna loved that song ever since I dropped it, like no other song I would make would be better than that to her.

(Faith pov)

The Late Late Show 📍

We finally arrived at The Late Late Show studio. After a whole day of driving around & just having a fun time with Ari.

We got inside & Ari was very anxious & excited she walked back & forth.

Ariana: "Do you think I'm underdressed for this?"

Faith: "That's what you're worried about, you look freaking adorable."

Ariana: "Ugh I don't know I feel underdressed for this still."

Faith: "Stop worrying about how you look, you're fine there is nothing to worry about, really just be yourself & talk about the album."

Manager: "Ariana & Faith would you both come with us."

I was confused & just followed him into the dressing room. Ari & I were both getting our make up fixed & they told us when I should go out, all the details I needed.

Faith: "Why do I need to do this? This interview is about her, not me."

Manager: "Just in case you never know Ms. You're on in 20 minutes." He walks out.

Faith: "Just letting you know if he asks me to get on stage with you, I can't promise I'm going to freeze or just do something stupid, maybe."

Ariana: "I've been on his show for a couple of times, & you'll do just fine cause you got me & I have you." She smiles.

Faith: "It's almost time for you to get on stage, I should find my seat."

Ariana: "You're not going to be backstage with me?"

Faith: "What!? I'm not, what would I be doing backstage?"

That would mean I might actually get on stage with her & or that I didn't get a seat with the audience.

Ariana: "When I get off stage I'm supposed to go up to, jump on & kiss the fuck out of after everything is over."

Faith: "That's why you want me backstage?" She nods, smiling.

We discussed in a very cute way back & forth until she got on stage with James, that meant I was standing backstage with the crew watching from the side.

(Ariana pov)

I sat down next to James Corden.

James: "Welcome back to the show ladies & gentleman, Ariana Grande." The crowd starts to applaud. "That was such an incredible surprise."

I smile looking at my Nonna & mom in the crowd, & I look back stage smiling at Faith.

Ariana: "It was such an incredible surprise for me, I'm so excited I gotta do it, I'm so nervous." I said fast & nervous.

James: "Those boys will never, ever forget that & when we organized this, we didn't know when you were going to be here today that this would be quite an incredible day for you."

It was all true I didn't know or expect any of this.

Ariana: "I didn't know I was going to be sitting on this couch right now, my sorry I'm underdressed." I say all happy & giggling.

James: "We felt like we couldn't have you here & not celebrate the milestone you have achieved today, you are having one of the biggest days in the history of music." He started to talk about my music.

I could help & feel all excited & happy & in the corner of my eye, fidgeting with my long sleeve sweater, constantly glance back at Faith.

James: "Ariana Grande's album Thank You Next is currently the number 1 album & you hold the number 1, 2, & 3 spots on the billboard top 100, which is so unbelievable" He was proud of me.

The crowd begins to applaud & cheer for me.

James: "You should be so thrilled about this."

Ariana: "I am, I am!!"

James: "To put this into perspective the last artists to do this was a band called the Beatles." The crowd does it again & cheers.

Ariana: "I'm sorry this is just so crazy." I said laughing & hiding my face.

James: "How do you feel today?"

Ariana: "I'm sorry, I think it's so funny & I thought it was hilarious, when I woke up, I thought it was an edit my fan made, you know they're like insane people & I love them, but umm I thought it was a joke, it was so wild, I couldn't even believe my best friend either when she told me, I immediately called my girlfriend after I was rushed with excitement."

It was something I never thought I would ever do.

Ariana: "Top 3 songs on the billboards, an amazing last year for you & girlfriend, how do you do it?"

Ariana: "Well I umm didn't know to be honest, last year was a roller coaster of emotions...one after another, I'm just grateful for the year I had."

James: "Well I've been meaning to ask you, is she here with you?"

Ariana: "Ya of course I wouldn't be here without her." I chuckle.

James: "Why don't we get her up here to celebrate with you."

I noticed there was a little bit of a delay with her, but she did eventually walk out & sit right next to me. She was slightly nervous & I held her hand to help her calm down."

James: "This has been an incredible year for the both of you."

Ariana: "Ya it was some year." I look at Faith. "No really though, I never thought I'd be dating this soon again & that person being my amazing best friend, it's crazy like crazy how life works."

James: "Faith right?" She nods. "I heard rumors you helped Ariana with her album, if so, how happy are you for your girlfriend, she has achieved such a milestone."

I was slightly nervous just wondering what she'd tell him, this was her first interview.

Faith: "I'm just as surprised as Ari is, & I did help with a couple of her songs, I'm not much help when it comes to her though...But umm ya I'm really proud of her, she deserves it."

James: "I know I'm going to stray away from the music, but how did you both meet?"

Faith: "You want to tell him?"

Ariana: "If you want."

Faith: "This is about you."

The crowd giggles at us talking.

Ariana: "We've been best for umm a really long time back in middle school, it was until last year the whole love life happened."

James: "Who won over the other?"

Faith about to point & tell him it was me but we both know she was the one who got me.

James: "You charmed her over."

Faith: "I wouldn't say it like that but I kinda did." She chuckles.

He asked a couple or more questions about us, just things my fans & other people were wondering about us.

James: "What were you doing before we even asked you to come on this show."

Ariana: "Ya this is just wild before all of this, my mom, nonna & Faith, we're driving around listening to the Beatles all day, it was just like this is crazy, again I'm so sorry this is weird." I don't know what was up with me but I was smiling uncontrollably.

James: "It's an amazing achievement."

Ariana: "We'll both take a break from this & go away for a bit I promise me especially."

James: "We don't want you to."

Ariana: "I do, I'm tired of my voice."

Faith: "Tired? I listen to you talk for hours non stop."

Ariana: "She doesn't know what she's talking about, I'm tired of it." I smile & she rolls her eyes.

James: "Faith, tell your girlfriend here we don't want her to stop anytime soon."

Faith: "I can't stop her, when she sets her mind to something she won't stop, I'll try my best to keep her working." The audience claps & applauds for her.

We continue to talk about me & especially Faith since she was on with me now. This was fun, & I really hope Faith wasn't going to kill me for them getting her up on stage with me.

James: "So what does Ariana Grande do when you have the number 1 album, 2 & 3 on the billboard, you are officially the biggest recording artist in the world, what do you do tonight to celebrate?"

Ariana: "Honestly I was so excited you asked me to do this today because I usually have nothing to do other than spending time with my girlfriend, making songs & rehearsals & that's it, umm personal life still non existent."

James: "So no plans for tonight."

Ariana: "Noo, noo, my mom & girlfriend really want to take me out to dinner but I'm probably going to end up in the studio anyways."

James: "I think you go out with your family, but we thought we could kick off the celebration."

Ariana: "But you wanna come." I said excitedly.

I asked him & of course he started to mention all the other artists who told him the same thing but I was being serious.

James: "You don't want me to come with you to the studio." He said smiling.

But me & my mouth wouldn't stop talking.

Ariana: "Sorry, go ahead." I said hiding behind Faith.

James: "We got you a Congratulations cake right here."

& the cake has my album thank u next, 7 rings & break up with your girlfriend on it.

Ariana: "Thank you so much."

James: "After everything you've been through for the past twelve months, I think it's a wonderful thing & you should enjoy it." It gave me a warm feeling to know that.

With my Faith I wouldn't want it any other way.

Ariana: "Awww thank you so much I love you." Told him & he gave us both a hug.

We finally finished up, & we waved goodbye to everyone there. & once backstage Faith immediately takes off her hoodie.

(Faith pov)

Faith: "Oh my god I'm glad it's over." She sighs.

Ariana: "We were there for like 15 minutes."

Faith: "Easy for you to say that I'm sweating like a freaking animal, & I'm already starting to smell I sweated so much more than I do working out."

Ariana: "It's not that bad." I turn around. "Ya maybe you should've worn a black shirt instead." She nervously chuckles.

There were patches of sweat on the first of my shirt & my back was soaking in sweat.

Faith: "You can see the shirt sticking to my boobs this is soo fucking embarrassing."

Ariana: "If it makes you feel better it makes you look hot." She nervously giggles.

Faith: "Doesn't make it better." I glare at her. "Not funny Moonlight."

She helps me cover myself as I take off my shirt & put back my hoodie.

Faith: "Don't you dare think of anything naughty."

Ariana: "Who says I'm going to...look bebe I'm not going to do shit I promise."

Faith's thoughts: "Can't complain she's my girlfriend."

She smiles at me in a very cute way, & I can't help but smile back at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 25.5K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
148K 3.5K 20
Cassandra - I've gone through life's ups and downs because of you. I've felt how crazy love can be with you. But I just can't get you off my mind. Yo...
922 24 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
12.9K 159 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...