Two Unlikely Worlds: The Hell...

Por ClayNotDead

A lost soul wandering the human world, trying to find a purpose in their otherwise meaningless life. A fellow... Más

The Day Before [Copy-Pasted]
The Fight [Copy-Pasted]
Meeting Them [Copy-Pasted]
First Day
A Psycho Family?
A Plan, A Plan To Stay Away From Them.
A 'Calm' Night, I guess?
A Trip, And A Talk.
A Day In Bed.
Getting 'Comfortable' In This Hell
A Day To Do Whatever, And For The Two Of Us [LONG]
Ending The Bloodline Here.
Back In 'My' Bed.
A 'Me, Myself, And I' Day. [Rushed-?]
Visiting A Friend, And Sneaking 'Home'
Family Fun Night? Why not.
Let's Try This Again, Shall We?
Holiday Set-Up.
Happy Birthday, I guess.
Christmas Chaos
A New Years Night Out [LATE ASF]
"Mama, I'm An Escapee!"
A Totally Normal Day.
Keeping That Idiot Bestie Safe. [Short :'D]
Sunday Morning Service Chaos, Because Religion Screws People Over.
Valentine's Day Mission Gone Wrong.
Now Look Where That Got Me, A Place Where Secrets Unfold. [Short,& Mostly Chats]
Liu's A Kind Soul, And Avoiding 'Training' Any Way I Can.
They'll Wait For Me, In The Darkness Of My Dreams.
Training Day! Except It Doesn't Go As Planned...
Mission Fails, Alternate Universes, And Half-Assed Confessions.
Hanging Out In Another Universe Can Be Kinda Fun?

Everyone's Insane Here-..

2 0 0
Por ClayNotDead

*CRASH*

"You little bitch!"

"Oh you..."

We both ran down to the kitchen and stopped just in the doorway.

"What the-" I mumbled to myself as I saw a fight between two people, and some other people crowded around them.

The two people fighting were screaming, and some of the others were cheering-.

"What in th-"

"Hush, you have your phone on you right?"

"Yeah, why?" I responded to Toby, feeling my pocket for my phone.

"Record this shit." He said flatly.

"What??" I mumbled, now opening the camera app.

"Record it, it'll be funny to watch later."

"Of course..."

I started recording the mess in front of me.

"Oh, you want to try me?!"

"Why fuckin' not."

I almost immediately recognized both males; Jeff and the Tim guy. Great.

Jeff took out his knife and immediately hurled it.

Can I predict how this is going to go? Yes, yes I can. And of course, the other guy dodged it and threw himself on top of Jeff.

"Get off of me!"

"Hell no!!"

Now the small crowd was riled up, and I could have sworn I saw some people betting..-

High-school fights, but with knives and shit? Why am I not surprised-.

'Should I stop this?' I thought to myself, before shaking my head and continued recording until...

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Aand there it is, I stopped recording and fumbled with my phone for a second before turning behind me.

"Uh- We had nothing to do with this, they started this on their own." I said, now hiding my phone behind my back.

"Yep, it wasn't me this time Slender!" Toby added, and I looked at him confused.

"This ti-" I tried to ask, but he hit me in the arm before I could finish.

"Now... JEFF, TIM."

"I SWE-"

"..."

"..."

"Oh, hey Slenderr-"

"Don't test me."

"I'm out, they just wanted me to record." I smiled under my mask as I pointed to Toby.

"You little..."

"Your fine, Black Heart. But Toby."

I waved smugly as I walked out of the kitchen and back out of the front door.

*About an hour later*

I was listening to my music, as I sat somewhat far away from the mansion, yet I could still hear the dumbasses.

"I said, CLEAN IT."

"It isn't my fault, Jeff started it!"

"No fucking way!"

"CLEAN. IT."

I rolled my eyes and looked away from the mansion into the rest of the woods.

'Who-' I thought to myself.

I was a figure that... I swear I've seen before, but it was too dark to tell who exactly it was.

It couldn't be anyone from home, could it...?

Guess I was wrong, dead fucking wrong.

I paused my music and stood up.

"Who's there?" No response.

"I said, who's. There?!" Still nothing..

I started to back up from whatever, or whoever was there.

It ignored me and just continued moving closer.

"Could you leave me the hell alone?? I don't even know how you found me!"

I noticed something in the figure's hand, was it a knife... Or a gun? I couldn't tell-.

Almost as soon as I did, it started running after me, and I took off towards the mansion to get someone's attention.

I opened the door, and quickly slammed it closed, holding myself against it.

"What was that??"

"I'll go look, Toby, stay here."

"Don't gotta tell me twice!"

I was struggling to hold it closed, as I saw Clockwork walk into the room.

"Anyone he-"

"Black Heart?!"

"What happened?!" She asked as she ran over to me to help keep the door closed.

"I don't know who this fucker is, it might be one of my parents.. I don't know! Help pleasee-." I explained, looking panicked.

"Alright, I'll go get the others, stay here!"

"I'll try!"

And she ran off.

I could hear someone banging against the door, and I could barely hold it closed.

"Come on!"

"What does Black Heart need help w-"

I panicked.

"One, how did they find them, and two how did they find US?!"

"You think I know?!"

They almost started arguing, but that got interrupted when the door blew open and I fell forward.

"Black Heart!"

I looked up at everyone as the person picked me up by the stomach, and started running off into the woods.

I tried to move and find a way out, but it was no use...

 looked behind me to see my father carrying me out of the woods.

"I knew downloading Life360 was a good idea, now we can get out of here bitch!"

I screamed as loud as I could; "HELP!!!!"

And I put my hand out and closed my eyes as tight as I could.

And someone grabbed it, I wasn't looking... But someone grabbed my hand.

I quickly opened my eyes, to see everyone running after me, and...

[Short chapter, but cliffhangers huh? XD, have fun~ See y'all later lmao- -Clay from ATS]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.1K 885 24
He killed his dad, found a new home, finally settled in, even made some new friends. What else? Oh yeah, and watched his crush get brutally murdered...
220 0 22
A God hiding from his painful past in his own solitude but having dreams of a human woman he has never met. A human woman with a traumatic past not l...
76.6K 1.2K 16
[completed] You're (y/n), a not so regular girl with a not so regular life, you're only friend went missing, you were mute, you got abused, you were...
20.7K 523 34
You had a normal life until one morning something unusual happened and the next thing you know, there's blood on your hands... and now what seemed to...