My Sister's boyfriend

By SweetTiana15

"I see the way you look at me, I was hoping you would make a move first but you didn't" Noah pushed his body... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

20.8K 187 38
By SweetTiana15

I sat in my room watching some TV, there was a knock on my door "Come in!" My best friend Rayven walked inside.

"Hey boo." She smiled and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, I didn't expect to see you here."

"Sorry, I've been busy a lot but I'm here now." She walked over to me and hugged me "But let's talk about who that hot piece of ass is that let me in."

"That's my sister's boyfriend, Remember I told you they're gonna be staying with me for a while."

"Oh, well he is smoking hot."

"I know right? Like he's literally perfect."

"Is someone crushing on their sister's boyfriend?"

"I'm not crushing on him, he's just hot, and that accent is just sexy."

"Mhm, we need to get you out more and find you a man, you need one."

"I don't need one." I laughed.

"You need one for when you're lonely, or horny." She laughed "You should come out with me and Ron later, we're going out to have some fun at the club."

"I don't wanna be the third wheel."

"It's not third wheeling, plus we're gonna find you someone."

"Okay fine, what time though?"

"Around 7?"

"Okay, I'll be there."

                ***********************

It was later on around 6, I was in my room picking out an outfit for the club, I wanted to look my best if I was gonna attract some men.

I dug through my closet for a few when Chanel walked in "Where you headed to?"

"I'm going out to the club later with Rayven and Ron but I need something to wear."

"Going out to the club?"

"Yeah."

"Ooh, I haven't gone out to the club in a while, is it okay if me and Noah come along?"

"Sure, but we're leaving in an hour and I know you take a while to get ready so get dressed now."

"Okay." She left the room.

I started looking again, I picked out this outfit I bought months ago but never worn. It was a purple off-shoulder lace-sleeve crop top with purple ruched pants. I slipped into the outfit and then found some purple heels to go with the outfit.

I walked over to the mirror to check myself out "Okay, I look fine." I sat down at my table and started doing my makeup.

"Hey, can I borrow some blue eyeshadow? I don't have any to match my outfit." Chanel walked into the room.

"Here." I handed her it.

"Thank you." She left the room.

Once I was done with my makeup I started curling my hair.

"Wow." Noah stood in my doorway watching me "You look nice."

I smiled "If I wanna attract some men I gotta look my best."

"You don't have to even dress up or do your makeup, you'll still look good." He smiled.

"Thank you." I turned to him "You're coming along with us right?"

"Yeah, It doesn't take me long to get dressed like Chanel." He laughed "Don't worry, I'll be ready in time."

I laughed "For whatever reason, she likes to take her time."

"Yeah." He sat down on the end of my bed "But I thought that I could take us all out for dinner tomorrow, your mom too."

"That's sweet, I'll go."

"Okay good, it's the least I can do for letting us stay here." He smiled "Anyways I'll leave you to finish getting ready." He stood and left the room.

                *************************

We've just arrived at the club, we walked inside and I looked around the club. It was packed with plenty of people, The smell of liquor filled up the room.

"To get things started off let's have us a couple of drinks!" Rayven grabbed me by my hand and led me to the bar, everyone else followed behind.

"Can we please have 5 shots of Hennessy?" She asked.

"Coming right up." The bartender poured the shots and then set one down in front of each of us.

"Here's to having a good time" Rayven held her shot glass up.

We all took our shots "And to Finding Tania some dick!" She blurted out.

"Rayven!" I yelled.

"What?" She laughed "It's true."

"You don't have to say it so loudly though." I whispered.

"Okay, my bad, I think we need a couple more drinks."

Rayven ordered me and her a couple more shots of Hennessy and some shots of patron, we took all of the shots.

"Okay, now let's go have a good time." She pulled on my arm, and we walked onto the dance floor and began dancing with each other. Ron walked over and began dancing with the both of us too.

I looked over and saw that Chanel and Noah were still at the bar ordering a couple more drinks.

Rayven turned my head so my attention was back on her "Hey, There's plenty of men in this club, just look around."

I looked around at everyone "I don't see anyone my type yet."

Well, I did see one, but he was off-limits.

"Well just wait, give it some time." We continued dancing with each other.

I watched as Noah and Chanel finally walked onto the dance floor and they both began dancing with each other. I watched as he ran his hands up and down her body, and all I could imagine was him touching me like that.

Then all of a sudden our eyes locked onto each other's, he continued running his hands up and down her body, his eyes felt like they were staring into my soul.

I just stood there watching both of them, I wanted to look away but for some reason, I didn't. I watched for a few more seconds then looked away, I started dancing on Rayven having a good time.

Whatever freaky thoughts I had in my head about Noah had to stop, even if I wanted to I couldn't do anything with him, he was with my sister so I had to just forget about it.

************************

We arrived home, and Rayven and Ron came over to chill for a little while.

"I had so much fun tonight, I haven't had that much fun in ages!" Chanel said.

"Right, it was a good time." Rayven laid back on the couch.

"I'm about to head to bed though so goodnight."

"Goodnight." We all replied.

"Babe, let's go." She grabbed him by his pants and pulled him up the stairs.

I already know what their both about to go do.

I sat down and sighed "Well tonight didn't go so well, but I had fun too."

"Glad you had a good time, even though you didn't find you someone tonight you can find someone another night." Rayven replied.

"Yeah, I could, but only one person is stuck on my mind."

"Look, I know one thing that can take your mind off of him." She sat up.

"What?"

"Well." She stood and slowly walked over to me "Me and you can have a good time."

"Rayven, what?"

"You heard me." She got down on her knees in front of me "We can have a good time, it'll take your mind off of it."

"Rayven, Ron is sitting right there."

"Hey, I have no problem with it, as long as I can watch." He sat there with a smirk on his face.

"Just relax." She grabbed my face and leaned in kissing me "I can help you take care of yourself." One of her hands slipped into my pants and she rubbed me through my panties.

I laid back and just let her, I bit my lip to hold back any moans "Let's go upstairs." I said.

"Okay." She smiled and stood.

I know this is gonna be a bad mistake, but I was drunk and when I get drunk I get horny as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 4.8K 34
He nips my ear then starts kisses my jaw and round my cheek, I can't help but turn into him, wanting to feel his lips on mine. My knees were weakenin...
1.7M 44.3K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
77.7K 1.2K 17
idk what to name this nor do i have a description so oh well lol ðŸĪ·ðŸ―‍♀ïļ
102K 2K 21
I never would have expected for me to get knocked up, especially by someone I barely know. It was supposed to be a one night stand at first, well som...