Remember Me

By CC__SF

Ashley was known as the troubled girl, that no one should go near. Ashley had faults in life and past relatio... More

Life before you
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Life after you

Chapter 6

388 29 0
By CC__SF

Lily's POV:

I couldn't even look at him in the eyes as I grab a hoodie and jeans. I wore them and headed out with a second glance at him. I go inside my Honda and drive down the road. I felt tears ball down my face as I cleaned them off in an instant.

I knew I shouldn't trust anyone. Not Lucia, and now not even my own friends. I can't even trust myself. I pound the steering wheel with my palm feeling the sting return to me.

I need something. I can't feel like this anymore. Not again. I drive down a road I thought I would never see again. Moderven club. I park on the parking spot and get off. I can see it's already dark, perfect now they wouldn't need to ask for ID. I walk past everyone and head in. I see a bar stand with a man serving drinks. I sit on the bar stool and wait for him to finish making the rest of the drinks.

I tap my fingers on the table waiting. ''Sorry about that, busy day today'' He says as he wipes his hands and arm showing a skeleton tattoo on his forearm.

''What can I get for you?'' He asks presses his hands on the table eyeing me. ''3 vodka shots''

''You look a bit too young to be asking for such an extreme request'' He laughed, and I didn't find it funny. ''You look a bit too young to be a bartender''

He smiles as he wipes his brown buzz cut. ''I would take that as a complement. 22'' He said, and I can't help but laugh. He makes the drinks and passes 3 vodka shots to me. I stare at the drinks and my body starts to shiver like it was cold.

''Cold feet?'' I hear a voice from behind. I turn to see the beautiful face from school. She looked so beautiful, and it wasn't even on my mind on how she knew about this club. She wore a tight black dress that tighten her thighs and made her boobs look fabulous. ''I don't get cold feet'' I try to act confident, but it doesn't seem to working for her.

She stares at the drinks and grabs a shot as she pours it on the ground. She did not. "I was going to drink that''

She scoffs and takes a cup drinks it full of one gulp. I should stop her right? i mean this is why we are in the AA to begin with. ''Hey how many did you have?'' I take the shot from her as she seems upset from my response. ''Uh maybe 3...or 5 but hey this is a party'' she says smiling as she tries to grab another shot but i block her. She places her hands on my chest obviously drunk. I do not know what to do in these type of situations.

''Okay, fine'' She said as she examines my clothes. Guessing from her expression she wasn't amused. She steps back and shakes her hands jazz style as she checks me to follow her. ''Good luck'' i hear the bartender say.

I sigh as i follow her through the crowd. I really needed that drink. I cant shake the feeling on how different she is outside of school.

I watch how she sways her hips and shakes her hair as she spins toward me. I feel the music with her as i catch her and my hands are pressed on her hips.

She smiles as she moves away from me with a spin as I see the crowd move back and everyone starts to applaud us to continue. I have never been so anxious as I see her wait for me to do something.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I rush to the middle of the floor and breathe in the intoxicating air. I swing my hands for everyone to move as they do and I run to the wall and scrap my shoe on it as I build my self up and do a backflip. I land on my knees and I spin my way to her and halt as I grab her hand and kiss her knuckle. The crowd applauds loudly as the music gets louder.

I see her reaction as she seemed shocked, and I think what I'm seeing is a face of amusement. I get u as she rushes to me, and we stand in the centre as she turns and dances with simulated moves as I follow her move.

It was like we were in sync. I never knew I could dance like this before since 2 years ago back in dance class. She spins to me again and sways her his to me as I watch, and she falls to me as I catch her and spin her as she slides down with her back pressed on me.

I felt shivers fall down my spine as I pull her back up and spun her to me as I press my arm around her waist and our other available hands grip onto each other as we started to dance in even more sync. She pauses and swings her body back as I hold onto her and help her swing back up to me.

I swing her up as she holds onto me and I spin us together in a circle as I bring her back down. ''God you're good'' She breathed out to my ear as I felt a smile escape my lips.

She turns her back to me making me spin her and she places my hand on her hip and her other arm goes straight to my direction i hold onto her hand. She swirls her hips in motion with me as all i saw was her. She was magnetic.

We continued to dance as we change the style to hip-pop and showed off our best moves with each other. Once we finished, I grip onto her hand, and she spins to the other side with me still holding as i spin her back to me before the music stops. She swirls back to me with her hands grips on my shoulders and the music ends. Everyone starts clapping for us, and the claps became an echo, as I stared at her eyes even at how exhausted i was, she was hypnotizing me.

I felt our hearts beat towards each other loud enough for me to hear. Her eyeliner smudged from the sweat that was created from the dance. Her lips shook and i couldn't tell why.

''Do I even know you?'' I breathed out, and she smiles softly. ''I don't know. Do you?'' and the echoes become louder as i realize the position we are in and i let go. Everyone starts to dance again as she walks away through the crowd.

What? She's just going to leave just like that. I follow her and see her exiting the exit sign door. I rush to her and see her about to enter a car, but she stops when she sees me. ''You're too drunk, to drive'' I head to her as she gazes at me and a smile appears across her lips. ''Be careful, I might start to think you care'' She says, and unfortunately she's too late.

''Give me the key, I will drive you'' I tried reaching for it, but she placed it behind her back. Making our bodies press onto each other. ''You have to stop'' she whispers as her eyes stare at my lips, and my eyes do the same for hers.

''Stop what?'' I lean slowly toward her as she slides her hand softly on my shoulder. I lean towards her lips but she doesn't stop me, our lips brush against each other as I hear a soft gasp escape her lips. I shouldn't do this. Not like this, especially since she is drunk.

I move my lips near her ear and say ''If this is going to be real, i want you to be sober before it happens'' She moves her head and I end up near her neck. She tempted me, she smelt so good.

No, I can't. No more, relationships especially with broken girls.

I force myself back and she sighs in tiredness. I think she wanted me to kiss as she slowly lets go of me and moves past me to her car. I look at her car and see that it was an old Honda CRX. I didn't know they still made them like this since like 2002.

She barely makes eye contact with me, as she places her keyholder in. I hear rumbling come out as the car battery seemed to be dead. ''Fuck'' i hear her say since the window was done. I lean toward the window and look at her. ''You know my offer still stands on the table''

Her eyes closed, as she starts to think. She opens them again as she turns her head to me. ''Don't try anything'' She said taking her key out and opening the door. She heads out and follow me as make our way down to the sidewalk. ''This is your car?'' She asked surprised and i click on my key button which opens the passenger car for her. ''okay no need to show off'' She scoffs as she enters my car.

I can't help but laugh when it wasn't even my intention to show off. Okay a little but not for the most part. I enter in and close the door. I start the car, and we put our seatbelts on. I asked her where did she live, and she put on the GPS on the car screen.

It was quiet as we were on the road now. I open the counter in the middle of us and grab a cold water bottle. "Here. It will help'' I pass the water bottle, and she looks at it for a quick glance before she takes it. ''Thank you'' she said as she opens the cap and took a drink. ''So do you randomly have water bottles in your cabinet?'' She asked once she finished taking a drink.

Water always helped me when i was drunk. Even when'm trying to stop, i know that one day if i relapse like i was about to do earlier, i should always keep a water bottle. ''For occasions like this''

''Oh'' she responds softly as she takes another a sip. ''So what happened?'' She looks at me confused from my question until her brows relax, and she looks back at the window. ''I needed a break'' She said finally and i completely understood what she meant. ''How long were you sober?'' I knew it was probably personal but how more can a person get personal from just a question.

She didn't respond and i felt kind of ashamed that put her in that position. ''I...started a month ago'' I felt gult rush threw me knowing that month of work was about to go through the drain just a hour ago. She puts her hand inside her dress trying to grab something from her bra. She takes a chip out and passes to me. I grab it and look seeing its a sobriety chip.

1 year recover

Wow and here's me complaining on how a month is already hard for me. Who knows the amount of stress, she must of been through to get here. ''I'm sorry'' and she looks at me like i insulted her. '

'No one's fault but my own''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 15 12
May could've never imagined that she'd fall so deep just from her sister dying. Going from an average 13 year old girl to a drug addicted. She even g...
830 46 27
Ashley was a normal girl like you and me, But she also had a secret, so secret that even she didn't know. A secret that you would think she would hav...
1.2K 202 63
Normal. The one thing she craved for the most. The one thing that had felt unfamiliar. For most of her life she had spent it locked inside a place fi...
3.3K 43 26
Ashley Fernandez, a 17 year old girl in high school basically dreamed of having the life every girl desires. The coolest best friends, the fame, the...