Jinxed Hero (malereader x Kyo...

By TediousBison

Hero, a word associated with people who overcame not just life's problems, but their own aswell. Will Y/n be... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Short
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Short
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Short
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Short
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

2.3K 71 7
By TediousBison

Before this story starts. I am trying a different way of writing this, tell me if you like it or the old way.

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

Currently Vi, Catilyn and I were walking towards UA. Vi had to attend some classes, which I found funny, she hadn't finished her time at UA and Nezu was letting her.

Vi was asking me some questions while we walked. "So you really haven't done it with your girlfriend?"

I think about it for a moment and the time we took a shower together came to mind. We did do it then... well if Vi and I are thinking about the same it.

"We have actually. Once in the shower." I tell her.

"You two took a shower together?" Caitlyn ask.

"She asked." I reply with a shrug.

"Did you use protection?" Vi asked confusing me.

"There wasn't anything dangerous, unless you mean slipping." I say before realizing what she actually saying. "Oh you mean condoms... no."

Vi sighs. "So she could be pregnant."

"...I don't think so." I tell her.

Caitlyn silently says something before speaking up. "I can't belive im asking this. Did you... release in her?"

"No." I say and they both sigh relieved. "It was tempting though, she really fe-"

I was stopped when Vi covered my mouth. "Keep the information to yourself and Jiro."

I nod as we approach the gates of UA. When we got close I saw mom waiting by the gate.

"Mom!" I shout gaining her attention and run towards her. She catches me as I jump at her with a hug.

"How are you kid? Heard you found your sister." She says as she holds me up like a puppy.

"I did!" I say and poing towards Vi. "Can you adopt her?"

She looks at Vi before looking back at me. "Y/n I can't adopt an adult."

I make a sad noise and she rolls her eyes putting me down. She starts to talk to Vi and Caitlyn about something. Bored I pull my phone out and start to look at things I was thinking to buy.

"Powder give me back my card." Mom says holding her hand out.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you don't ask me before buying things." She says.

Pouting I pull the card out and hand it to her. "I remember the details anyway."

Mom gains an annoyed look and pulls on my ear. "What was that?!"

"OW! Stop pulling meanie!" I say trying to pry her hand off as Caitlyn and Vi watch with smiles.

.

.

.

Jiro PoV

Looking down I see Y/n with his head on my chest. He was staring up at me with a look of... amazement? on his face.

"What's with that look?" I ask him.

His smiles grows as he stares into my eyes. "Just admiring you."

I can't help but blush at that. Why's does he have to just casually say things like that? The feeling of his arms snaking around me bring me from my thoughts.

The next thing I know he had flipped our positions. I was ontop of him, though do to how we were before my breast where smushed against his face, but I doubt he minded that.

Pushing myself up I look down at him, he was smiling like usual, "What was the point of that?"

"You being ontop feels nice."  He answers.

Luckily we're in his room where no one can hear him. Does he think about how what he says sounds? Knowing him the answers no.

"In both ways." He adds making me blush.

I roll my eyes and lightly hit his chest."idiot."

Shifting myself into a more comfortable position. Setting my ontop of his I then lower myself down and put my head right under his chin. This was nice, especially after the internship. Just myself and him cuddled up in his bed.

Unfortunately this moment couldn't last forever because I heard the door open and a voice call out. "Powder you in here?"

Wait I don't know that voice. And they called him Powder.

"Up here with Kyo!" Y/n responds.

I hear footsteps getting closer and turn my head in time to see the face of Vi peak up to the bed.

"Aww you two look cute." She teases making both Y/n and I blush. "Sorry to interrupt but do you want to come down and introduce your sister to your classmates, or does Caitlyn need to do it?"

I feel Y/n sit up while I still am cuddled to his chest. "Oh yeah, thought I forgot something."

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

"Okay! This is Vi." I say gesturing to my sister standing beside me. "Any questions?"

"Wasn't she suppose to be dead?" Iida asked.

"Yeah... that's what I and Caitlyn thought." I say scratching my head.

"You interned with Vander right?" Kirishima says excited.

"Yeah." Vi admits hesitantly.

"What was it like?" Kirishima asked.

"He was a caring hero who was always willing ot protect those that needed his help." Vi says.

"Why are you wearing a UA uniform?" Mina asked Vi.

"Oh she needs to finish her last year at UA." I said. "It was interrupted by her dying... so yeah."

"It is a little embarassing, but I do have to complete my time at UA." Vi admits.

"What's your quirk?" I hear Midoriya ask.

At this point I get bored and go over and sit beside Kyo.

"Want to take a shower?" I ask Kyo.

She looks at me a little suprised. "Why don't we just go up to your room?" She ask in a whisper.

I shrugged. In truth I didn't really want to do it, I just wanted to be alone with Kyo. My eyes fell on her lips... I hadn't kissed her today either. now that I think about it.

Of course I had the urge to, but Kyo didn't really like PDA. So despite wanting to pelt her with kisses I held myself back and just rested my head on her shoulder.

"You seem tired." Kyoka said softly.

"Yeah." I admitted. "I didn't really sleep well last night, or the two nights before that."

"Is it because of Vi?" She asked.

I only nodded. The nightmares were starting to return and no matter how much I clung to my stuffed animals they didn't go away. And i'm not a child anymore so I can't really climb into bed with my big sister.

"We can sleep together tonight." Kyo said making me smile.

"Thank you." I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Blueberry it's your turn to pick dinner!" I hear Bakugo yell.

"Soft tacos!" I yell back. "And nachos!"

I hear Bakugo grumbling but ignore it. Instead I focus on pushing Kyoka into a laying position. She does infact lay down, her head lands in Momo's lap, but I ignore it and cuddle up to Kyoka.

"Y/n?" Momo calls out.

"Powder?" Kyo says.

Kyoka and Momo both look at each other not knowing what to do. I hear Vi sigh and I am then picked up.

"Don't cuddle ontop of a third party Powder." Vi tells me.

"But she's soft and smells good." I say struggling in Vi's grip.

"If you're tired then go take a nap." Vi says.

"I'll just have another nightmare." I mutter.

Vi heard that. "Nightmare?"

I don't respond, she wasn't suppose to hear that. And the fact that all my classmates are hear too, they aren't suppose to know about them either.

Working myself out of her grip. "Nope. Nothing. No nightmares." I say before heading up to my room ignoring the concerned glances from my classmates.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 133 20
Y/n was a todoroki but after endeavor kept abusing shoto and neglecting the others both Y/n and toya left and toya became dabi but they left at diffe...
6K 89 11
a boy with a hero's quirks but a stain mentallity, his mum a hero and his father a villian, walking line between good and evil... will he be the symb...
60.7K 1.8K 30
❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬. ❞ A story in which you slowly get involved w...
179K 6.8K 43
𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙪 Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...