𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 {𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐢}

Від Peyborit-Tiramishu

Winter comes for all of us, we are falling and falling out of love just like the snow does. Blooming can be p... Більше

Authors's note ♡
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 11

388 32 1
Від Peyborit-Tiramishu

🌷

And just like that May was already around the corner, Sunghoon and Ni-ki did get closer, but because of Sunghoon's obligations they didn't get to hang out that much but, he still made time for his friends so it was okay, at least that was how Sunghoon thought.

He just hoped that his friends wouldn't suspect that he was the one doing the paperwork for his father whenever he asked for him to do that.

He sighed as he waited for Jake and Jungwon at the café. It was surprising to him that he was the first to come, maybe his friends were occupied with something, and that was when he heard Jake's voice in the distance.

"Won-ah, don't worry he'll probably be here," Jake assured. "I know, but lately he's been acting weird..." Jungwon replied and soon after that, he widened his eyes out of surprise. "Hoon hyung...?" Jungwon let out while Jake glanced in the direction Jungwon did, but he only smiled at him. "Sunghoon-ah, you're here," Jake said with a smile on his face while Sunghoon smiled at them. "Well, I surely am." He chuckled and soon after that, his friends sat as well.

They had an amazing time together and Sunghoon did feel slightly happy after finally finishing up that paperwork, his hard work didn't go to waste after all.

🌷

On the other hand, Ni-ki missed how they used to hang out and he missed Sunghoon. Maybe, because he would be on his mind sometimes. Just sometimes, especially when his father would fight with him over him getting a B on a test, sometimes Ni-ki wondered if his father truly did care about him or not, though he already knew that he didn't, maybe he never will.

.・゜゜・

"I don't wanna lose you,
hope it never ends."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Ni-ki sighed on his bed and soon after that he got a text message from Sunghoon and that did surprise him.

🌷

Hoon hyung 🪐

Hey, Ni-ki :D

How are you doing???

Good, what about you hyung heh...

That's good, I am fine for now 😅

Wdym?

Nothing :)

So, what are you doing?

Laying on my bed...

Are you perhaps bored?

Kinda...

We can hang out
if you'd like :D

Woah :O

That'd be awesome 👍

Really?

Yup, after all, I missed
you heh...

I didn't think that you'd
miss me...

WHAT!?

WHY???

I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW-

WHY ARE WE WRITING IN CAP AGAIN...?

IDK, IT'S FUN 😂😂😂

Oh...

OKAY THEN 💀

Where should we meet?

Jake or Won hyung
won't come...?

Only if you'd want
them to come...

Well, we can go
for a walk...

A walk?

I'm sorry that's weird :')

Nah, it's not I was just
surprised 😅

???

Because nobody had asked me that yet lol

But, sure we can go :D

Oh...

That's nice of you,
hyung heh

Should I pick you up...or...?

I can walk up to your house, no worries :)

What about your father, did the situation get any better?

Yes, it did :D

No need to worry
about it, hyung 😁

Okay...

Well, I'll wait for you then :)

Tysm, hyung <3

Seen

🌷

Why did I lie about it...?

Ni-ki sighed as he regretted it a bit, because sooner or later not only Sunghoon, but his other friends will find out that he's been lying.

🌷

That was when he was already outside, walking in his neighborhood, though before that he did jump out of his window, it kind of became like a habit of his.

He glanced at the flowers that his neighbor Namjoon had in his garden, he wished that he had something like that as well, but he didn't. His mother was allergic to pollen and his father would always scold him for bringing flowers to their house because he thought that Ni-ki would make a mess of them.

And just like that, he ended up at Sunghoon's mother's house. He glanced at Sunghoon who was leaning on the door, patiently waiting for him.

"Oh, hey Riki." Sunghoon smiled at him and Ni-ki could only wave at him and smile back at him. "Shall we?" Sunghoon asked while Ni-ki nodded at him, for some reason he felt nervous around him.

Ugh, what the heck is
happening to me...?

Ni-ki questioned himself, while Sunghoon called out his name. "Riki, come on-"

"Coming, hyung!?" Ni-ki said loud enough for Sunghoon to hear him as he rushed to his side. "This is going to be fun," Sunghoon said while Ni-ki glanced at him slightly confused. "How is that going to be any fun?" Ni-ki asked feeling down. "I knew that my idea was embarrassing, maybe we should-" Ni-ki wanted to say more and complain about how his idea wasn't the best, but Sunghoon's sudden hold on his hand surprised him so, he remained silent. "Do not worry, we'll make it fun, after all, there are a lot of things that we can do, it's not like it's going to start raining or anything." Sunghoon chuckled while Ni-ki shyly smiled at him, deciding to hold his hand as well.

🌷

"You know, hyung that's kind of romantic," Ni-ki commented as they walked together for hours. "Oh?" Sunghoon glanced at him slightly clueless about it while Ni-ki laughed at how funny his expression is.

"I didn't know that you liked cats that much," Sunghoon said, hoping to change the topic since he felt slightly embarrassed by holding hands with Ni-ki that he had first initiated and the looks people have given them in these few hours. "Yup, I do, it's kind of funny since Jay hyung is allergic to them." Ni-ki chuckled while Sunghoon smiled at him in response. "I know, right?" Sunghoon chuckled. "He even says that he likes cats." He laughed. "Yeah, that kinda sucks though..." Ni-ki sighed. "Imagine, liking someone or something, but you can have that person or something..." Ni-ki said as he glanced at the dimmed lights, while Sunghoon glanced down for a second.

Why do I feel like I can
relate to this...?

Sunghoon thought to himself as he tried his best to not think too much about it, after all, it was probably nothing.

"I think that we should go now," Sunghoon said while Ni-ki glanced at him slightly confused. "Why...?" Ni-ki whined as he let go of his hand and tugged on his shoulder instead. "Riki-ah, it's late, I bet that your dad is worried-" Ni-ki interrupted him which did surprise him. "He doesn't mind, I told him about it and-" Ni-ki wanted to say more, but that was until his phone started ringing. "Just a second, hyung." Ni-ki smiled at him as he let go of Sunghoon's shoulder and walked to the nearest alley to talk.

🌷

"Why did your dad call me and asked me where you are?" Jay asked slightly concerned while Ni-ki widened his eyes in response to that. "Riki..." He could hear Jay sigh. "Why did you lie about the situation that you are in, you know that you can always count on-" Jay was interrupted by Ni-ki. "I am sorry, hyung okay!?" Ni-ki said loud enough for Sunghoon to hear him and it did make him worried. "I didn't want to bother you with my problems..." Ni-ki glanced down as a tear rolled down his eyes, but soon after that, he wiped it off, not wanting anyone to see him like this.

"Okay, we will talk about this later..." Jay said. "But, your father is looking for you since I told him that I didn't know where you are..." Jay sighed out of regret while Ni-ki widened his eyes in response to that.

Sh*t...

Ni-ki thought to himself. "Did he dial Sunoo's number?" Ni-ki hopelessly asked. "Unfortunately, I was the second person he called, better to say I was talking with him from my mum's phone since they were good friends..." Ni-ki swallowed as he listened.

I am doomed.

"Okay, thanks hyung..." He replied and soon after that he hung up. That was when he could see Sunghoon walk up to him. "What's wrong-" Sunghoon asked, but was soon to be interrupted by a sound coming from his phone. "It's just a text, I'll just read it if it's something important..." Sunghoon shrugged while Ni-ki nodded at him, having no clue who could that be.

After Sunghoon finished reading it, he sighed, and soon after that, he glanced at him. "Why didn't you tell me sooner, Ni-ki...?" Sunghoon asked while Ni-ki glanced down in shame. "So, you know..." He muttered. "I bet that Jay hyung-" Sunghoon interrupted him. "It doesn't matter who it was, you'll be sleeping over at mine," Sunghoon said, and soon after that Ni-ki widened his eyes at him. "I can't trouble you like that, hyung-"

"It's fine..." Sunghoon smiled at him. "Let's go?" Sunghoon asked and Ni-ki could only nod in response soon after that he decided to hold his hand which did surprise Sunghoon at first, but he gladly accepted it.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

23K 1.2K 20
spend a summer or a lifetime with me.let me take you to the place of your dreams tell me, do you feel the love? ♪double take, dhruv♪ although they've...
241K 2.9K 57
-- ❝ love in different stories ❞ will you be able to escape from the reality? 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : COMPLETED. 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 : CLOSED.
Blossom Від Hyeji

Фанфіки

72 4 14
Love...it's something that could change your life. Your whole being. It could wreck you or shape you into a better person. It all depends. Choices...
803 102 21
"As the cold, icy season has come to melt, the spring days I awaited bloom once again". A guy lost himself after losing his wife in a battle. He coul...