๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž; ๐‘ฉ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Fajrydvst

"๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก- ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Second Choice
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE

THIRTEEN

254 2 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Fajrydvst

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As a crowd began to form in the hallway, Ms.Linda was put in handcuffs by the cops, and Dahlia's bracelet fell off her wrist.

Booker picks it up before placing it in his hand, planning on returning it to Dahlia afterwards.

"Hey, Principal Rivera." Booker walks up to his principal. "Did you know the lunch lady was a undercover cop?" He asked. "Of course I did." Principal Rivera chuckled. "I know everything that goes on in my school".

"Mmm. You didn't know where the laptops were so..." Neil said making Ivy giggle. "Get to class" Alana says to the three students. "But school's over?" Ivy said. "Then go home!" Alana huffs before leaving the trio. "Hey, Ivy?" Booker looks down at her; "Did you have your phone on you the whole time?".

"Um- Yes. I did." She nods.

"It was never really stolen...I- I dropped it." Ivy said. "You lied to us?" Neil asked. "I was gonna tell you guys, but I made such a big deal about how responsible I was," Ivy sighs. "-so when Booker assumed it was stolen, I iust went with it.". "I'm sorry" She apologized.

"Ivy, we're teenagers." Booker placed a hand on her shoulder.

"All right? We do dumb things," He said. "-But if you never mess up, then you can't learn from your mistakes." Booker said. Ivy nods, again before hugging him. "I learned that my heart can deceive me." Neil said. "And that I can't grow a mustache in one day." He pouts.

"And I learned that next time I mess up, which may be in a long time, if ever! I'll tell you guys the truth." Ivy smiled.

"Aww." Booker says as he moves over to be in between his two friends.

"Guys, I can't wait till we're all adults and don't make dumb mistakes anymore." Booker sighs as he friends hummed and laughed in agreement.

"Us too." Ivy said.

Catching up to dahlia bed she could get in her car was hard, she's a very fast walker.

"Damn...you- you walk fast, girl" Booker caught his breath.

"Booker?" Dahlia asked as she lift up her shades to the top of her head and walks over to the other side of her Red 2021 Toyota Venza.

"Hey." Booker gave the girl a soft smile.

"What are you doing? Were you just running after me?" Dahlia laughs.

"Yeah. I, uh, I tried calling your name but you didn't heard me, so I ran" Booker said. "Hmm. Well, what's up?" Dahlia asked. "This belongs to you" Booker hands her the bracelet that was in his pocket. "You found it!" Dahlia squealed before she hugs booker without hesitation. "Thank you, Booker. Thank you, thank you!".

"Where in hades did you find this?" Dahlia questions as she places on the bracelet, tightly.

"Our art teacher stole it." Booker says.

Dahlia pulled her eyebrows together and her eyes widened; "What? No way!".

"Yeah. Turns out The thief of the school was Ms. Linda all along." Booker said. "Crazy." Dahlia shook her head. "Most definitely" Booker chuckled. "I'm guessing since you found my bracelet you want a reward" Dahlia says. She looks up at the boy who stood at about 5'7.

"How do I ever pay you back kind sir?" Dahlia asked in a somewhat British accent.

"It wasn't a problem at all, Madam" Booker jokes back.

The fifteen year-old was showing off her dimples when she smiled.

Dahlia kicked her feet around and played with the ends of her two ponytails braids she did herself. "But I'm serious, how do I pay you back for finding this for me, Booker?" She asked. "I don't want you to do anything" Booker shook his head. "I'm just glad you're happy, Lia." He said. "Thanks" Dahlia said.

"Anytime, Dahl" Booker replied before the two friends stared into each other's eyes with smiles on their faces.

"What?".

"Nothing...".

The moment was ruined when they heard a car horn going off behind them. "I gotta get home but I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Booker says. "Wait, I can just drop you off...I'm a driver now" Dahlia suggested as she spins her car keys around her index finger. "No. No, no, it's cool. I'll just hop on a cable car" Booker denied the offer.

"I insist...Please" Dahlia made sad puppy eyes.

"You're not going to give up are you" Booker asked. Dahlia quivers her bottom lip. "Fine" Booker caved. "Yay!" Dahlia happily goes to her side of the car and hops in the driver seat buckling up her seatbelt.

"She's still the same" Booker says to himself before he chuckles and gets in the red car.

Getting in line for her drink, Dahlia had pulled up to Starbucks.

"A carmel Frappuccino and a two chocolate cake pops, please" Dahlia had ordered her food; "Yeah, That's all".

She pulled up to the window and payed for the drink and treat. "Thanks- You too." Dahlia hands the items to booker. "Really?" Booker asked as they drove off again. "Yup." Lia giggled. They stopped at a red light and started a conversation.

"Aren't you going to miss Chicago, Book?" Dahlia asked.

"Of course I am." Booker smiled.

"I mean, it's my home. And I'll miss Nia, Levi, Tess, and my other friends but...I just wanted to see what else was out there, well here, you know" Booker says. The light turned green and dahlia drives. "Mmhm" Dahlia nods. "-It's a new city, I'm beginning to find my way. I get to help out more, spend more time with mom, grandpa, and Alice..." Booker said.

"It's just- it's a lot of things that I've yet to try out" He adds. "So I figured why not stay and see where this goes." Booker smiled. "Well I'm glad you stayed" Dahlia said as she turned into Her and Booker's neighborhood. "You do?" Booker asked.

"Yeah. I missed you like crazy!" Lia smiled; "I hate the way we drifted".

"But, now that I'm staying, we could reconnect." Booker says. Dahlia pulled into the Baxter's driveway and parked her car. She turns her head towards booker and smiles. "I would like that, Baxter" Lia says, keeping eye contact with him. Booker's eyes traveled to her lips and his heart beat raced.

"So, are you going to get out?" Lia asked.

"Yeah," Booker unbuckled his seatbelt and grabbed his bag before opening the door.

"I'll see you later, D" He got out the car and Lia nods.

"Crazy day" Booker thought before he walks in the house.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
Doors open. ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ash

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...