again ↠ chenji

By yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
EPILOGUE

24

1.2K 58 12
By yvneos

chapter twenty-four

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"you have a son?!"

they suddenly flinched because of their question, they really asked that at the same time that's why it was loud as heck.

"why are you guys shouting?!" chenle asked as he held his chest.

"i thought the kid you're talking about is your niece!" baekhyun said.

"you didn’t even give us a warning!" haechan said, also shocked as heck after hearing what chenle said.

"dada, why are they shouting?" the kid asked curiously, pulling his dada's clothes.

"i'm sorry, baby. they just really don't know that dada has a child." chenle said softly.

"i'm sorry if i didn’t tell the truth early, i'm sorry if i surprised you all." chenle continued and took a bow.

"there's nothing to be sorry for, chenle-ah!" haechan said and stood up from his seat. "hi, baby." he greeted the kid as he crouched down.

"hello!" and he giggly waved at him. "you look like marco!" he suddenly said.

"i knew it, the kid you're talking about last week is your son." haechan said and let out a chuckle as he softly hit chenle's arm.

haechan carried the kid and went back to his seat, chenle and renjun suddenly looked at each other and just shrugged as they let out a laugh.

"looks like we have a lot of things to talk about after this." baekhyun said and let out a chuckle.

the meeting had started and sungni was sitting behavely on his dada's thigh. he was really quiet and behaved just like what his dada told him to earlier.

chenle can't even help not to look at jisung who's quiet since they arrived, he became more serious as heck. he looks serious right now which chenle finds it hot.

"let's go to the recording room now." baekhyun said. "and let me have sungni for a while." he giggled.

"baby, behave here, okay? dada will be back." chenle said softly as he crouched down on his son.

"promise?" the kid asked.

"promise, bub." he smiled.

chenle stood up properly and there he realized that all of them were looking at him, realizing what he just said, chenle felt like all his blood went up on his cheeks and suddenly felt embarrassed.

looking away, he made his way out first and the other vocalist followed since they were the first one who decided to record first.

"hi, little one. i'm mark," the older one said. "i'm actually marco's other father." he smiled.

"hello, uncle mork! i'm sungni!" he said proudly.

"do you guys think chenle will be mad if i kidnapped his son?" baekhyun said. "he's so cute!" he whined.

"he's so whipped," mark said and let out a chuckle.

"hi, baby. i'm uncle jeno and this is my fiance, uncle jaemin." jeno said softly, the kid nodded as he was smiling.

until their eyes shifted to jisung who was staring at the kid, probably didn’t realize what was happening around him.

"ji," jeno shook him.

"yeah?" he finally came back to his senses.

"introduce yourself to the kid." mark said.

"oh, i'm jisung. just call me... ji." and he smiled softly.

"hello, uncle ji!" the kid waved at him. "are you a rapper, uncle ji?" the kid suddenly asked.

"why you suddenly ask about it, hmm?" jisung asked softly.

"nothing," and he aggressively shook his head.

"yeah, i'm a rapper." jisung said and smiled.

the kid dramatically gasped which made them let out a laugh, this is also the first time that jisung laughed genuinely. he didn’t know why he felt something different with this kid in front of him, it feels like his heart is melting.

and the kid has a lot of resemblance... to him.

"dada said my daddy is a rapper too!”

a silence suddenly roamed around the room, slowly looking at jisung who's also stunned because of what the kid just said. the kid is still smiling as he was really proud of what he just said.

"w-where's your daddy now?" jisung suddenly asked, clearing his throat as he felt something in there, it felt like he would cry or something.

"dada said he was far away from us," he pouted. "dada even said that they were a perfect match, because dada is a singer and daddy is a rapper!" and he giggled, clapping his hands.

jisung let out a laugh and took a deep breath, his eyes are still on the kid who's smiling. he was really cute and it feels like jisung will explode at any moment because of him.

remembering what the kid said, he can't be the other father, right? if he is, why did chenle hide this from him?

"looks like you really have a big chance..." jeno said as he leaned closer to jisung and whispered to him. "daddy jisung..." he said teasingly.

"what the fuck, jeno." and he pushed him away. "that scares me!" he hissed, which made jeno laugh out loud.

"sungni, how old are you now? is it okay if i ask you some questions, hmm?" mark asked softly.

"of course, uncle mork!" he giggled. "i'm already four years old now!" and he shows his fingers.

four years old...

five years ago, something happened between the two of them and jisung is sure that he shot it inside him. there's really a huge chance that sungni is him.

"do you know your daddy's name?" mark asked softly.

the kid acted like he was thinking, he took a glance at jisung who was waiting for his answer. the kid looked back at mark and shook his head, pouting.

"dada didn’t say his name..." he pouted.

mark didn’t ask anymore, the kid is now being entertained by jaemin. the others are still inside the recording room and doing their parts.

"aw, they are leaving..." the kid whined as the others left the room.

"i'm still here though." jisung said.

"i like more people..." he pouted.

"oh..." jisung said and nodded.

"you like people too, uncle ji?" the kid asked curiously.

"yes, of course." he nodded, pulling the chair closer to him, which made the kid giggled.

"broom, broom..." and he laughed.

"you just like your dada, you're so talkative." and he softly pinched the kid's nose.

"uncle ji, why do you like people?" the kid asked softly as he stood up on his chair.

"why can't you stay in your seat? you might fall." jisung said and immediately held the kid's clothes.

but the kid just giggled on him, jisung let out a sigh and decided to put the kid on his lap. which made the kid giggled. jisung locked the kid on his arm so he won't go anywhere, he can't really stay in his place and it bothered jisung.

"uncle ji, you didn’t answer my question." he pouted.

"the reason why uncle ji likes people is because i was nothing without them," jisung said. "i performed in front of people, baby." he smiled.

"really, uncle ji?!" his eyes widened. "can i go with you?!" he asked.

"but kids are not allowed..." jisung said, pouting.

"why aren't kids allowed?" he whined.

"because there's an age limit, if you're already grown up, there you can go with me." jisung said and smiled.

"promise?" the kid asked.

"promise." jisung nodded.

afterwards, the door suddenly opened but the two people inside the room didn’t notice it as they were busy watching cartoons on the ipad.

"jisung..."

the said person suddenly looked up, as well as the kid on his lap. the kid widened his eyes and carefully went down to run towards him.

"dada!" he called happily.

"hi, baby." and he carried him up.

"they already called me?" jisung asked as he stood up from his seat.

chenle just nodded and looked back at his son, jisung also left the room after he bid a goodbye to the kid.

"you're getting close with dada's friends, huh?" chenle said as he pinched sungni's nose.

"they are kind, dada! especially uncle ji, he promised to me that he will bring me with him." he giggled.

"and where is it then?" chenle asked calmly as he prepared sungni's milk bottle.

"i think in his work, dada. he told me that he performed in front of many, many people!" he said happily.

chenle just let out a chuckle and listened to his son, this was not what he expected would happened. he thought that jisung and sungni won't get along easily but look what just happened.

sungni can't stop talking about jisung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 490 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
260K 13.3K 115
⭒ nct dream ↳ when you bring a bunch of chaotic people together in an app. ROYALJAEM。2020 ❜ !! chapter count may be high but most of them are extr...
6.4K 336 25
"this was not your... home." ↳ wherein jaemin was tasked to do a mission in the world, but unfortunately he went out from the portal accidentally and...
145K 9.4K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...