Military eldest daughter-in-l...

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-479 end

61-70

415 4 5
By jeon_jijae

61

Chapter 061 When did you start falling in love with me?

When Li Nanxuan discovered the secret, Lu Zhou blushed like a peach, jumped up quickly and took the book back.

With a smile in his eyes, Li Nanxuan assured him, "You drew the portraits of the characters in the book, right?"

Lu Zhou nodded embarrassedly, and Li Nanxuan sucked his lips in the next second.

This kiss was very frenetic and exciting, joyful and throbbing, and the strong emotion conveyed made Lu Zhou quickly hug his neck, kissing back fiercely, and his lips and teeth intertwined with his fiery breath, making each other more intimate.

Li Nanxuan took advantage of the situation and fell to the back bed, lying on the bed.

Lu Zhou was startled, quickly propped up the bed with his hands, and glared at Li Nanxuan with water moistening his eyes.

Li Nanxuan smiled and kissed his lips, then kissed his face, and finally came to kiss his ear vortex and asked in a hoarse voice: "Did you pay attention to me a long time ago?"

"Well." Lu Zhou put his palm on On Li Nanxuan's chest, he felt his heart beating violently, and he couldn't help raising his head and kissing his smooth chin.

Li Nanxuan asked with a smile, "Then when did you start following me?"

Lu Zhou was embarrassed to look at him, buried his head in his neck, and whispered, "That year when I was ten years old."

Li Nanxuan was stunned. Did you notice yourself so early?

But at that age, you still don't know what love is, right?

"Ten years old?"

"Well, at that time, you entered the largest human trafficking organization as an undercover agent and became a human trafficker. In just half a year, you not only found evidence of their crimes, but also uprooted their entire organization and rescued them. Nearly 100,000 children and women were abducted and trafficked. At that time, this incident was very sensational, and all the TV stations were reporting your news. Later, you were promoted to second lieutenant because of your great achievements, and you directly entered the army to perform various tasks."

Lu Zhou still has not forgotten to see the shocking scene of 100,000 children and women being rescued on TV, and he can't believe that a big brother who is only seven or eight years older than him can have such a great ability to destroy so much. Big organization, from that time on, he regarded Li Nanxuan as a big hero, and it took root in his heart.

Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows: "That's when you shut me up?"

"Yes. From that time on, I wanted to serve as a soldier to serve the country, but unfortunately I was so unlucky that I could only give up my mind later." Lu Zhou wanted to be a soldier Bing also had another purpose to be able to get close to Li Nanxuan and stay by his side.

Li Nanxuan chuckled: "At that time, my grandfather's army was in urgent need of a young soldier who had not done any tasks, was young, and had to be smart and courageous to infiltrate the human trafficking organization and become a human trafficker. I didn't choose a suitable candidate. Either they looked too upright, they just joined the team and they didn't have experience or self-defense ability, or they were soft and wild enough, and then my grandfather hit me. I wasn't full at the time. Eighteen years old, I am in my third year of high school, I have a rebellious and youthful temperament, and the whole person looks very ruffian. At first glance, I don't look like someone who was born in a military family, but I have been educated in a military style since I was a child. Training and fighting will definitely not lose to the special forces in the army. They are absolutely capable of this task. My grandfather asked the president for instructions. After getting approval, I slowly entered the lowest level of human traffickers, and then climbed to the middle level step by step. Get to know high-level people and collect evidence of their crimes. After that mission, I really understood how big the military's responsibilities and responsibilities are. Later, I followed my grandfather's arrangement to enter the army for real training. I didn't expect to remember the first mission. You remember me, and later, do you continue to pay attention to me?"

Lu Zhou stood up, took out the key, opened the drawer, and took out a photo album and handed it to him.

Li Nanxuan opened the photo album, which was filled with his photos, some were cut out from newspapers, some were printed out from the computer, and there were photos of various merit badges on it, and it was marked with the year, month, and day when he received the medal, There are all his award certificates, etc., which are more detailed than he himself remembers.

Seeing someone caring about me so much, my heart beats stronger than before: "I remember that some honorable mention scenes were not broadcast on the news, how did you get these photos?" "The news was not broadcast, but There are reports on your military website, and some are released by the soldiers themselves, I searched the entire network, and I will definitely be able to find news about you." Lu Zhou smiled at him, with a look of "Am I particularly good?" Li Nanxuan held him in his arms and said with a smile: "You don't have to search hard in the future, just ask me directly, and the certificates and trophies in the study in Yangmen Courtyard belong to you. " The second time I win the award, when I get the Medal of Merit, I have to ask someone to take a photo for me." "It's okay to take you to the award ceremony." "Is it okay?" "The soldier is commended, and his family members can present the award in person." Lu Zhou He said excitedly: "Then when you are commended next time, I will come on stage to give you an award." "After the new year, you will have the opportunity to come on stage and give me an award. " Is it possible to be promoted to colonel?" "I'm not sure if I can become a colonel, but I can definitely be promoted to a lieutenant colonel. After the promotion, I may be transferred to other places." "I'll be with you then. In the past." "Of course I'll take you with me." Li Nanxuan put the album aside and asked, "You said you started following me when you were ten years old, so you didn't fall in love with me when you were ten years old, right?" " Of course not, I was so young at the time, I didn't even know what I liked." Li Nanxuan was very curious: "When did you fall in love with me?"

"It was only when I was sixteen that I realized that I fell in love with you." Lu Zhou remembered that several girls confessed to him at that time, one of them was a school girl, but he rejected them all. Pan Shi and Pan Mo made fun of them. He doesn't even want to confess to such a beautiful girl, and he doesn't know what kind of girl he likes.

At that time, he thought about it for a long time, as if he was not interested in girls, and none of them made him feel attracted or liked. But that night, he actually dreamed that he and Li Nanxuan were naked and entangled, and they did it until the end. When he woke up, his panties were all soaked, his chest heaved a lot, his heart was beating very fast, and he even had a strong desire to have sex with Li Nanxuan in reality. After knowing that it was impossible, he was very disappointed and sad. . It was from that time that he knew that he fell in love with Li Nanxuan and could no longer fall in love with other people. Li Nanxuan, who was also a man, probably guessed what was going on. He curled his lips and asked in a low voice in his ear, "Did you dream of me at night at that time?" Lu Zhou pushed his head embarrassedly. Kai: "I know and ask." Li Nanxuan happily hugged the person in his arms and kissed: "After half a month, the things in your dreams will come true, and then I will definitely satisfy you." "Go." Lu Chau pushed his face away. Li Nanxuan gave a low smile: "Then our blind date was also your idea?" "It wasn't my idea. At that time, I didn't even know that our Lu family was kind to the Li family, nor did I know that my grandfather and the others were with the Li family. A little friendship." "What happened to the blind date?" "Before we didn't have a blind date, my mother kept introducing girls to me, and I came out with my family if I didn't want to, saying that I liked men, so I could stop them from taking them. When I went to see the girls, I thought they wouldn't take care of my marriage, but I didn't expect them to find your Li family." Speaking of this, he was quite laughing.

At that time, when his grandparents said that they would introduce a man to him, he immediately frowned, there was only one Li Nanxuan in his heart, and he didn't want to see other men. But his grandparents were afraid that he would refuse, so they kept praising how good the other party was, and then exposed Li Nanxuan's identity.

He was stunned on the spot. He didn't expect that his grandparents would fall in love with the man he liked at a glance. He was really his grandfather and grandma.

His grandparents saw that he was silent and thought he didn't like Li Nanxuan, so they persuaded him earnestly, saying that the Li family had a good family style, that they were all upright soldiers and would not treat him badly, and that Li Nanxuan had outstanding achievements at a young age. There will be more achievements in the future, and he will never take compliments with Li Nanxuan.

They also fortune-tellers for him, saying that he has a super strong fortune to be a husband and has such a good fortune. It would be a pity to leave it alone, and it would be too wasteful to keep it, so they thought that if he and Li Nanxuan of a military family became partners, they would definitely be able to It brings good luck to Li Nanxuan, and the people of China can also enjoy this blessing.

Lu Zhou naturally doesn't believe in prosperity, but if he wants to have a blind date with a man he has liked for so many years, he has to crawl even if he dies.

After his grandparents got his consent, they immediately called Marshal Li and made an appointment to meet.

In the next few days, he was so excited that he couldn't sleep, he didn't believe it was true, and thought it was impossible for him to come into contact with Li Nanxuan in this lifetime.

Li Nanxuan recalled the meeting at that time: "On the day of the blind date, you looked very calm, it didn't look like you were going to have a blind date with the person you liked."

"You don't know that I've been so excited that I haven't slept well for several days. Changmeng, I went to Li's house later, and I was worried that you didn't like me, so I didn't dare to be too happy, and I didn't dare to be too positive, especially when I saw that you didn't look down on us, my heart was cold, but I can't show it." Thinking about it now, Lu Zhou felt quite uncomfortable.

Li Nanxuan remembered that he was really unhappy that day: "My situation is similar to yours, because my grandfather has been introducing me to female soldiers in the army, so I had to tell him that I like men... ..."

At that time, his grandfather didn't believe it, so he went to his third uncle to make a fortune. Later, it was predicted that he would marry a man, and his grandfather let him go.

"I was unhappy on the day of the blind date, firstly because I was forced by my grandfather, and secondly because I was in a very bad mood at the time because of something. As for the third reason..."

The author's gossip: Ask for a recommendation ticket, ask for a recommendation ticket, Ask

for recommended tickets

62

Chapter 062 The Duplicitous Guy

Lu Zhou hurriedly asked, "What's the third reason?"

"I'll tell you the third reason later." Li Nanxuan rubbed his head: "Did my attitude change after I saw you later? No I'm not happy, and I immediately offered to marry you and stamped your mouth."

"This is..." Lu Zhou hugged him and said happily, "It's great to be able to marry someone you like."

Li Nanxuan chuckled, Glancing at the balcony outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, he said to Lu Zhou, "I'm thirsty, why can't you go downstairs to fill me a glass of water and bring some fruit?"

"Okay."

After Lu Zhou left, Li Nanxuan stood up and walked out of the balcony Outside, he said in a cold voice, "Come out."

Then, dozens of figures came out from under the balcony and greeted Li Nanxuan, "How

are you?" The ghost of Nian Xiu was even more serious, and raised his eyebrows: "You are the ancestors of Xiaozhou?"

"Yes. It's a pity that Xiaozhou can't see us." Lu Zhou's great-grandfather said sadly.

Li Nanxuan was surprised: "He can't see you?"

He always thought that because Lu Zhou had golden light to protect his body, ghosts didn't dare to approach him, so he didn't know there were ghosts. The ghosts in Yangmenyuan were an exception. They were all demons and ghosts who had been sealed for ten thousand years, and they were powerful people with powerful mana. As long as they didn't hurt Luzhou, it would not be a problem to get close to Luzhou, so Luzhou could see them.

"It should be said that he doesn't want to see us, and he doesn't want to see all kinds of ghosts and ghosts, because he is not superstitious, so he can't see us, even if we become real, he can't see it."

"But he can see the ghosts in my yard. "

Lu Zhou's great-grandfather said with a smile: "Because he likes you, he wants to know everything about you, including the grass and trees in your yard."

Li Nanxuan was happy to hear this, and hooked his lips: "Well, he does like me a lot."

"He has liked you since he was a child. Every time there is news about you, he will carefully record it. In fact, he can't draw, but he can draw you. These are all photos of him looking at you since he was a child. I learned it by copying it by myself. Every time there is some news from you, he will be happy for a long time. We will see where these are. In order to help you connect, we spent a lot of words to convince Shiyan to have the cheek to ask Grandpa if you have any There is no object, whether you like men or not, if we hadn't secretly connected, you might not be able to get together."

Li Nanxuan sincerely thanked them: "Then I really have to thank my ancestors."

If it weren't for them, he and Lu Zhouzhen would may have been missed.

"You must know Xiaozhou well, kid? He is the darling of our family."

Li Nanxuan asked meaningfully, "How precious is it?"

The ancestors of the Lu family noticed that his words had some deep meaning and harmony Exploration, the expression is a little more uncomfortable, it seems that there is something hidden in it.

Lu Zhou's great-grandfather coughed lightly and said, "Xiaozhou wants to go upstairs, let's go."

Li Nanxuan shouted, "Wait, I want to see if he really can't see you."

"Okay. "Lu Zhou's great-grandfather stayed, and everyone else left.

Soon, Lu Zhou opened the door: "Nan Xuan, I'll make you a cup of health tea."

Lu Zhou's great-grandfather flew to Lu Zhou immediately.

But Lu Zhou couldn't see him and walked directly in front of Li Nanxuan.

Lu Zhou's great-grandfather said, "Look, he can't see me at all."

Li Nanxuan: "..."

Lu Zhou's great-grandfather was very knowledgeable and did not disturb their young couple's love.

Li Nanxuan left Lu's house after having dinner at Lu's house.

Lu Zhou stood outside the gate and turned back to the hall when he could not see Li Nanxuan's car.

Lu Yuan teased: "Brother, if you are reluctant to bear Major Li, you can go back to Li's house with him."

"Forget it, his relatives are not easy to deal with, so I'll be more comfortable staying here." In fact, Lu Zhou was afraid The family said that when he has a partner, he does not want family members, and it is also his last year to spend the whole year with his family. When he enters the door of Li's house in the future, he will stumble on many trivial things and he will not be able to escape.

At this moment, the doorbell rang.

Lu Zhou thought that Li Nanxuan had something to return to Lu's house, and ran out of the hall excitedly.

Lu Yuan clicked his tongue twice: "A duplicitous guy."

He followed him out to see if Li Nanxuan had returned, but saw Luo Guanzhu and his disciple Wuwei excitedly stuffing the caged Nian beast into Lu Zhou's. arms.

"Mr. Lu, I'm still inexperienced in Taoism, and I really have no ability to seal it." Luo Guanzhu and the others have low mana, they have tried every means, and tried all kinds of Fulu arrays one by one, but they are not good for Nian beasts. It worked, but they couldn't drive the advanced Fulu. They could only watch the Nian beast jumping up and down the Tiandao Temple. Although the Nian beast has been sealed with mana, it has great strength, strong jumping ability and fast running speed. , In just two days, the Taoist Temple was about to be destroyed to the point of being abandoned, and even the statue was collapsed into two halves. This was something that the Taoist Temple had never seen before, causing him to dream of the patriarch last night. After running to lecture, he decided to send the Nian Beast back to Lu Zhou and let him deal with the Nian Beast.

"Seal it?" Lu Zhou didn't quite understand what he meant: "Do you mean to close it?"

"Yes, our ability is really limited, so please ask Mr. Lu to think of a seal, and if there is a need for us, give it to us. Let's call, we have nothing to do, so I won't talk to Mr. Lu more, by the way, I wish Mr. Lu a happy new year." Luo Guanzhu took out a big red envelope and stuffed it to Lu Zhou, and hurriedly left with Wuwei.

"Hey, come back, come back quickly." Seeing that Luo Guanzhu threw the mess to his brother to clean up, Lu Yuan hurriedly ran after him, but by the time he ran outside the gate, Luo Guanzhu's car had long since disappeared.

He turned his head dejectedly: "Brother, how can you take it, do you know it... ah——, brother, what are you doing? What are you doing to let it out of the cage."

Lu Yuan shouted anxiously.

"It's not good for the dog to stay in the cage all the time."

"But it's not... Well, I won't tell you." Lu Yuan hurriedly went to his parents.

Two minutes later, everyone in the Lu family ran to the lobby.

"Brother, why did you bring it home?" Lu Heng looked at the Nian beast on the ground with a look of horror.

Lu Zhou comforted them: "Don't worry, it's very obedient, it's definitely not like Erha destroying furniture."

Lu Heng was about to go crazy: "This is not a problem of destroying furniture."

This is a problem related to everyone's life.

"It's really good, and it can understand some people's words." Lu Zhou hugged Nian Beast and picked up its right front foot: "Say hello to my family."

Everyone: "..."

Nian Beast: " ..."

It's desperate too, isn't it?

Obviously he had gotten rid of this man's claws, and he thought he would be the king and hegemon in Daotianguan, but Luo Guanzhu and the others were arrested and sent back to Luzhou.

Jiang Wan coughed lightly: "Xiaozhou, Nanxuan didn't go far, right?"

"He only walked for ten minutes, so he probably didn't go far."

"Then he should be able to rush back to Lu's house immediately."

Lu Zhou wondered: " Mom, why did you let him go back?"

"You're already married, and your partner has gone back to Li's house, shouldn't you go back to Li's house with you?" He even married Li Nanxuan, so let Li Nanxuan take care of Lu Zhouhe Nian beasts, otherwise they don't want to sleep peacefully these days.

The others reacted immediately, and Lu Yao said, "Yes, you should go back with Nan Xuan, or else the Li family will gossip."

"Brother, call your brother and ask him to come back to pick you up."

Lu Zhou: "..."

Ten minutes later, Li Nanxuan drove back. Originally, I was wondering why he was suddenly asked to go back and pick up Lu Zhou, but after seeing Nian Beast, I finally understood what was going on.

He smiled and opened the door to Lu Zhou, who had a black line on his face, said goodbye to Jiang Wan and the others and drove away.

Lu Zhou sat stroking Nian Beast's hair and said, "My parents are really strange, they are so anxious to rush me back with you."

Li Nanxuan said kind words for his father-in-law and mother-in-law: "They also want us to cultivate more feelings, after all we get along with each other. We don't have much time, and I also want us to enhance our relationship before we hold the wedding banquet."

Lu Zhou thought about it and it was right.

Li Nanxuan glanced at the Nian Beast in his arms and asked, "How did they bring it back, Luo Guanzhu?"

"Luo Guanzhu said he couldn't keep it, so he sent it back."

Li Nanxuan didn't ask any more.

The two returned to the Li Family Yangmen Courtyard.

Nian Beast looked surprised, this place was full of spiritual energy.

Lu Zhou looked at the deserted yard and said strangely, "Old Weng, have they gone home for the Chinese New Year? They are really not used to it, the yard is very deserted."

"They will be back tomorrow." Li Nanxuan said with a smile: " It's almost eleven, we'll go to bed early, and tomorrow morning we'll take you to pay New Year's greetings to grandparents."

Lu Zhou put the Nian beast on the ground, undressed and lay down on the bed to sleep.

Taking advantage of his inattention, Li Nanxuan threw the Nian Beast and Snowball outside the room, and then put on a soundproof barrier to block all sounds from the outside world.

The two silly "dogs" stood in the snow and looked at each other. Suddenly, Nian Beast opened his mouth and bit the snowball.

Snowball was startled, and hurriedly turned around and ran.

Nian Beast chased after him.

Xueqiu ran to the kitchen in the backyard, shouting as he ran, "Master Kitchen, Grandma Kitchen, help, help."

When Nian Beast heard it calling Lord Kitchen, he moved, thinking that Lord Kitchen had been sealed long ago. He didn't have so many worries and continued to chase Snowball, he wanted to absorb all of Snowball's spiritual power.

Nian Beast ran to the door of the kitchen and shouted, "Master Kitchen Master, Grandma Kitchen King, come out quickly, Nian Beast is here."

Then, a gust of wind blew out of the kitchen.

The two figures stood in front of Xueqiu and saw the dog shadow running towards them. They gritted their teeth and shouted loudly: "Nian Beast—"

Nian Beast was startled when he heard the familiar voice. And grandma kitchen king, why are they here?

It quickly turned around and ran away.

Laozao rolled up his sleeves: "The account of ten thousand years ago, we should settle it."

Nian Beast roared, what account?

"What account?" Lao Zao laughed: "Haven't you heard a legend about you and me?"

Nian Beast: "..."

Not long after it was released from the seal, where have you heard of their legend.

"People today are saying that the Nian Beast did a lot of evil, but I, the Kitchen Lord, have nothing to do with your Nian Beast. Do you know how shameful this is for me? I am going to kill you now and let everyone You all know that it is easy for me to kill you."

Nian Beast: "..."

Snowball exclaimed excitedly: "Stove Lord, come on." The

Kitchen Lord instantly moved to the front of Nian Beast.

Amei shouted: "Brother, you have to be careful."

Xueqiu said: "Grandma Kitchen King, don't worry, the Nian beast has been sealed with mana by Xiaozhou."

Nian beast: "..."

It will kill the dead man. brute.

Author's gossip: Ask for a recommendation ticket, ask for a recommendation ticket

·

63

Chapter 063 The Money Tree

Laozao was sealed for 10,000 years, his mana was greatly weakened, and without Amei's help, it was quite difficult to injure the hard-skinned Nian beast.

Nian Beast's mana is sealed, so it can't hurt Laozao.

When Lu Zhou woke up in the morning, he saw the scene of Lao Zao and Nian beast twisting into a ball, his eyes twitched fiercely: "Lao Zao, you can do it, you actually fought with a dog."

Lao Zao took Nian beast . Pressed firmly on the ground: "I want to stew it into dog meat for you to eat."

"If you want to eat me, there is no way." Nian Beast yelled angrily, but Lu Zhou's ears were full of squeaks.

"No, it's my pet and can't be killed." Lu Zhou quickly rescued Nian Beast from Lao Zhan.

Nian Beast deliberately acted like a spoiled child in Lu Zhou's arms, and then proudly looked at Lao Zao.

Laozao was angry: "Xiaozhou, do you know it... eh... Forget it, let's not talk about it."

"How did it make you angry? Did it steal your things?"

"No." Lao Zao I couldn't explain it clearly to Lu Zhou, so I could only be sullen.

Lu Zhou put the Nian Beast on the ground and pressed down its small head: "Quickly apologize to Laozao."

Nian Beast called out a few times: "Ow—" I don't want to apologize to him.

"Laozao, look, it has already apologized to you, so please forgive it."

Nian Beast: "..."

When did it apologize to this stupid fairy?

Lao Zao laughed angrily, and was very helpless to Lu Zhou who couldn't hear Nian Beast's words. He said in his heart that he would not fight Nian Beast in front of Lu Zhou in the future. When Lu Zhou was away, he would slaughter the Beast again.

Lu Zhou saw him and smiled, then picked up the Nian Beast and said to the others in the courtyard, "It will be a new member of the Yangmen Courtyard in the future, called... er..." Should

he name the puppy.

Seeing that the head of the Nian beast was rounded, Lu Zhou thought about it and said, "It's called a ball."

Lao Zao sneered: "It doesn't sound better to be called a jerk."

Lu Zhou laughed: "The name of a jerk is not bad, it's very interesting, so it's called a jerk."

Nian Beast: "..."

It protested.

Lao Zao squatted down happily, and squeezed Nian Beast's cheeks quietly and forcefully: "You bastard, you are so cute."

Nian Beast slapped Lao Zao's body away, turned around and faced Lao Zao with his buttocks.

At this time, the sun rose from the east, and the warm sunlight shone on the white snow, which immediately reflected silver light. At the same time, countless golden lights shot out from the center of the compound.

He quickly covered his eyes with his hand, and saw a lot of gold and copper coins hanging on the big tree in the central flowerbed.

"I'm going, am I dazzled?" Lu Zhou rubbed his eyes, walked to the center of the tree, looked left and right, and found that the pedicle on the copper coin and the tree were really connected, not tied with a rope Yes, exactly like the money tree in TV mythology, he was shocked: "How can a big tree grow copper coins?"

How could there really be a money tree in the world?

Lu Zhou reached out his hand to pick the coins, but Amei stopped him.

"Xiaozhou, the money tree is not mature yet, so you can't pick it."

Lu Zhou pointed to the big tree and asked, "Don't you think this tree looks weird?"

Some time ago, he had been watching the growth of the "cash tree" and wanted to see how Cai Jinbao's parents planted seedlings that would produce flowers and fruits when they grew up, and then found that the newly developed fertilizer by the state was really against the sky. The saplings grew 1 to 3 centimeters a day, but they did not grow leaves and did not bear fruit. , On the day he went home for the New Year, the tree was still bare. He thought that the tree would not survive, but he did not expect that it would actually yield gold and copper coins.

A- mei wondered, "What's so strange?"

"It grows golden copper coins, isn't it strange?"

"The money tree grows like this in the first place."

"How is that possible!!? How can there be such a tree in the world?" Lu Zhou didn't believe it. He wondered if someone had replaced it with a fake tree when he was away. It was exactly the same as it was before the New Year's Eve when I didn't go back to Lu's house.

At this time, Li Nanxuan came back from training.

Lu Zhou hurriedly called him over: "Nanxuan, this tree is so strange, it really grows copper coins."

"What's so strange about this." Li Nanxuan said the words he had thought up early in the morning: " Now many fruit trees that have been planted are pressed into the shape they want, do you see that someone on the Internet has planted "ginseng fruit" Sydney? The latter person has also obtained a patent certificate, and is now pressed and formed with a mold There are more and more fruits, including square watermelons and bottle-shaped bitter melons. As long as you think of the shape, you can grow them. Everyone calls these fruits art fruits, mainly for the purpose of making a lot of money."

Lu Zhou was surprised: " Are you saying that these gold and copper coins were made by pressing molds?"

"Yes."

Amei: "..."

Lao Zao: "..."

Major Li's lies are getting more and more sophisticated.

"Then why is it golden?"

"It's painted with paint." Li Nanxuan wiped off his sweat: "I'll go back to the room to take a shower."

"Oh, go ahead, don't catch a cold."

Li Nanxuan returned to the room and stood there In front of the floor-to-ceiling window, seeing his partner standing on the tree money still looking at the money tree with disbelief, he couldn't help laughing, his partner was so cute.

Lu Zhou still felt strange in his heart, took out his mobile phone and took a picture of the money tree, and then sent it to the website with the most traffic to ask others what kind of tree it was.

Within five minutes, a group of people responded to his message, and everyone's answer was that it was a cash cow.

Some people also praised the good-looking money tree he planted, some people asked him if he would sell the money tree, and some people asked for advice on how to grow a money tree.

Lu Zhou said in surprise: "Is there really such a cash cow in the world?"

Seeing everyone's affirmative answer, Lu Zhou's strange feeling was all dispelled. He really still has too little knowledge to know that fruit can still grow. It looks like a copper coin.

As everyone knows, ordinary people can't see the true face of the money tree. In their eyes, the golden money tree that Lu Zhou posted on the Internet is just a lush green tree, also known as the money tree and the money tree.

Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan had breakfast, and brought New Year's gifts to the Marshal and the others.

The marshal and the marshal's wife gave him the red envelopes they had prepared early in the morning.

Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan stayed in the marshal's courtyard for half an hour, and then went to Tingwan Xiaoyuan to pay New Year's greetings to Li Zhenzhao and the others.

Tingwan Xiaoyuan was a little deserted, unlike the Chinese New Year, and the sound of the TV in the hall was also turned down to the lowest level.

Seeing that the atmosphere was a little unusual, Lu Zhou couldn't help but look at Li Nanxuan.

Li Nanxuan shouted to the people sitting on the sofa watching TV, "Dad, Mom, we're here."

Li Zhenzhao got up and greeted them to take their seats.

Seeing that Lan Ruoran was looking very bad, Lu Zhou asked concernedly, "Mom, are you feeling unwell?"

Lan Ruoran shook

her head indifferently: "I'm fine." Weird.

She doesn't dare to be alone these days. Wherever her husband goes, she goes with her. In short, she must have someone by her side to feel at ease.

Of course, what made Ruo Lanran look bad was not only because of the hell, but also because she remembered something.

When the ancestor worshiped Li Weihong that day when she was frightened and fainted, her previous memories slowly recovered. She remembered that the Li family's inner courtyard was responsible for subjugating demons and eradicating demons, and she also knew clearly that people without cultivation would not be competent in the Li family's inner courtyard. The position of the principal, and in order to get the military order, she worked hard in front of her mother-in-law and fought with other concubines for decades. It was ridiculous.

A person who is afraid of ghosts and has no cultivation base, it is impossible for her to sit in the position of the principal.

Now she has no face to see other concubines.

"It's fine." Lu Zhou took out a small red box and handed it to Lan Ruoran: "Mom, Happy New Year, this is a New Year's gift from me, I hope you like it."

"Thank you." Lan Ruo The moment Ran took the gift box, her fingertip touched Lu Zhou's finger. At that moment, a warm current entered her body and enveloped her body, driving away all the coldness in her body, and the fear of ghosts inexplicably eased a lot. The complexion also changed a lot.

She looked at Lu Zhou in surprise.

Lu Zhou was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

Lan Ruoran didn't speak, took out the red envelope and gave it to him, took the opportunity to touch Lu Zhou's finger again, and then another warm current entered her body, making her feel more comfortable. The exhaustion and lack of play these days have been driven away.

She smiled and said, "I didn't believe it when my father-in-law and mother-in-law said you had a prosperous husband, but now I do."

No wonder the father-in-law and mother-in-law were not optimistic about Ge Xiangyi, and even their son did not choose Ge Xiangyi. As an ordinary person, Ge Xiangyi is indeed not suitable for marrying into the Li family, otherwise, like her, she will be afraid of ghosts and will not dare to go out.

Lu Zhou looked confused and didn't understand why Lan Ruoran suddenly mentioned this matter.

Lan Ruoran patted the back of his hand: "I'm much better now, go play with Nanxuan, don't accompany us boring old people here."

Lu Zhou's eyes flashed with confusion, why did Lan Ruoran talk so well all of a sudden .

Li Nanxuan smiled and pulled Lu Zhou away.

"Nanxuan, my mother doesn't seem to have such a big opinion about me anymore."

"She should have thought about our affairs, so she no longer has to worry about whether I should marry a man or a woman, so she will naturally have less opinions on you. "

Really?" Lu Zhou was very happy: "I thought it would take years for your mother to accept our affairs."

Li Nanxuan squeezed his face with a smile and asked, "Next, where do you want to go? "

I still have gifts for you two brothers and sisters, but I don't know where they live."

"Nan Hao and Nange live in the small courtyard next door, I'll take you there." The

two just walked to the door of the courtyard , I heard Li Nanyi crying and screaming in horror: "No, don't come here, don't come here."

Lu Zhou hurriedly asked: "What happened to Nanyi?"

Li Nanxuan stopped him from going: "Nan Haohe Nange is training Xiaoyi's courage."

"Training her courage?"

"Didn't she dare to go to school because she was scared by ghosts at school? So Nange and the others took advantage of the holiday to practice her courage, otherwise they will wait until school starts. How is she going to get to school?"

"That's right, do we still want to go in?"

Li Nanxuan said, "I won't go in. I'll give them gifts when I see them tomorrow." The

most important thing is Li Nanhao and Li Nange . He caught the real ghost for Li Nanyi to practice courage, so he didn't want Lu Zhou to see it.

In the afternoon, a distinguished guest visited Li's house, and Li Nanxuan needed to receive it in person.

Lu Zhou stayed alone in the Yangmen Courtyard, but fortunately, the Yangmen Courtyard was back to its former bustle, so he wouldn't be bored.

Author's gossip: Ask for a recommendation ticket, ask for a recommendation ticket

·

64

Chapter 064

On the fourth day of the new year, the Lu family came to the Li family.

Li Nanxuan officially introduced the Li family to Lu Zhou.

The Lu family finally realized how huge the Li family was from a military family. Except for the people who lived in the Li family compound, married daughters and collateral families brought their families to the Li family compound for dinner. The compound suddenly became lively.

The Li family also set up a tent in the square outside the ancestral hall as a place for everyone to gather and eat.

Compared with the Lu family, it seems that the population is too thin.

Since the generation of Lu Shiyan's grandfather, it has always been a single lineage. No matter how hard you try, you can't give birth to a second child. Then, people in the Lu family died one after another. In the end, only Lu Shiyan was left. Therefore, the Lu family There are no collaterals and no other relatives surnamed Lu. The situation of the Lu family's foreign family is similar to that of the Lu family. Either they are thin, or they will not live to the age of fifty. It was not until the generation of Lu Shangtong that the situation improved.

Lu Zhou recognized all the people in the Li family, and his mind was almost dizzy. I only see each other once a year, maybe I won't remember who the other person is next time, and I may not recognize each other when I meet them on the road.

This meal, they ate from noon until evening.

The Lu family and the marshal left the Li family after discussing the wedding that day.

Li Nanxuan and Lu Zhou were going to take wedding photos on the fifth day of the new year, so they went to bed early.

In the early morning of the fifth day of the fifth day, the two followed the wedding photography team to the photography base to take pictures. At the same time, Li Nanxuan released the wedding news.

In less than half an hour, most of China was immediately sensationalized, and the headlines of major news stations were marked: The Li family of the military family is married to the Lu family of the National Games Group.

The full text of the news revolves around the two powerful forces and strong financial resources. Finally, the identity of Major Li Nanxuan was written, and then how he rose from a soldier to the rank of major, and how Lu Zhou and Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan met. Only a few words have been brought in. After all, Lu Zhou rarely showed up, and neither did he nor Li Nanxuan. The reporters of the regular news agency would not dare to write about it randomly. Only the new writers of some small websites dare to make bold tests and write all kinds of unfounded news on the Internet. Nowadays, everyone is guessing that the two parties are married to strengthen each other's status.

After seeing the news on his mobile phone, Lu Zhou admired those who were very thoughtful, but was depressed that no one said that they came together because they liked each other.

"Darling, I'm your partner, please focus on me when you look at your phone."

After they arrived at the shooting base, Lu Zhou's eyes were all on the phone, which made Li Nanxuan very interested , he took Lu Zhou's mobile phone and put it in his pocket.

Lu Zhou raised his head and found that Li Nanxuan had put on makeup and his face was even more handsome, so he couldn't look away.

After Li Nanxuan trimmed his brows, the two sword brows became more straight, the bridge of his nose became more upright, and the black eyes without the blindfold became deeper and more charming.

His man is so handsome.

Lu Zhou was almost drooling, he really wanted to take him home and roll the sheets right away.

Li Nanxuan was very satisfied that Lu Zhou looked at him in a trance, and the corner of his mouth tickled upwards.

When the photographer saw this scene, he immediately took several pictures in succession. He can say with certainty that the marriage between the Li family and the Lu family in order to consolidate their status is false. The love between the two protagonists is the real thing. The major looked at his partner's eyes full of doting, and there was no reluctance at all, and Lu Zhou, who was almost the only one left in his eyes, didn't even remember that they were taking wedding photos now.

Li Nanxuan opened his arms to Lu Zhou: "Why are you still dumbfounded? Come over quickly."

Lu Zhou quickly rushed over and kissed Li Nanxuan's lips: "Nanxuan, you are so beautiful, I am fascinated by you, I really want to be with you now."

Li Nanxuan smiled softly: "I'll be yours for a few more days."

Lu Zhou gently stroked his left eye with his fingertips: "Your left eye is not injured, why do you usually wear a blindfold?"

Li Nanxuan took it. He put his hand on his lips and kissed: "I'll tell you later."

"Okay."

"Cough-cough-" The makeup artist couldn't help disturbing them: "Don't kiss again, the makeup will take a while."

Photography The teacher said to Li Nanxuan, "You can walk around the base at will, and start taking pictures later." The

makeup artist gave him a puzzled look. Before, he took pictures right away, so why did he start later this time.

This proposal is exactly what Li Nanxuan and Lu Zhou wanted. The two of them wanted to hang out here, because this is not only a place to take wedding photos, but also a large-scale film and television base, so many people come to travel, and many people shoot here. TV shows and movies.

Lu Zhou took Li Nanxuan's hand and walked and chatted: "Nanxuan, have you been here before?" The

photographers followed behind, seemingly wandering around and taking pictures, but in fact, they took advantage of the two male protagonists when they weren't paying attention to them. His demeanor was recorded.

Li Nanxuan clenched his hand: "It's not that you don't know that I'm very busy, so I don't have time to play."

"Aren't you on vacation now? We can travel abroad for our honeymoon and play all the fun places."

"Active duty Soldiers can't just go abroad."

Lu Zhou didn't feel lost. For him, as long as Li Nanxuan was by his side, he could go anywhere, even if he never went out for the rest of his life: "Then we will travel in China."

"Yes, you want Where to go?"

"It's fine."

Li Nanxuan looked down at him with a look of "I'll go wherever you go", pinching his nose amusingly.

They came to an acrobatic place, one of which was a few monkeys doing street acrobatics.

Monkeys are sensitive and intelligent, they can ride bicycles, beat gongs, and count.

Lu Zhou whispered in Li Nanxuan's ear: "I think our Snowball is also very smart, even smarter than the puppy who participated in the TV show. If there is a chance in the future, I will also take Snowball to participate in the show."

Li Nanxuan laughed: " You can also bring the bastard with you, the bastard is also very smart, and you are guaranteed to come back with a prize."

One is a puppy who has cultivated for thousands of years, and the other is a fierce beast who has cultivated for tens of thousands of years.

"The bastard is too short-tempered. If you take it there, you may smash the TV station."

At this time, the photographer walked up to them: "Mr. Lu, Mr. Li, you can change your clothes and shoot the next group."

Lu Zhou Surprised: "Change your clothes? But we haven't started shooting this one yet."

"It's already taken." The photographer showed them the photos he took along the way: "It's better for you to get along naturally than to pose for pictures. It's good-looking, and the expressions are all in place."

After seeing the photos, Li Nanxuan was very satisfied: "As expected of the best photography team in Kyoto, the photos they took are very good-looking."

The photographer was very happy to be praised by the major: "The next set It's an ancient costume, let's go to the ancient photography base to take pictures, it's still the same as before, no need to pose, you can do whatever you want."

Li Nanxuan and Lu Zhou changed into ancient costume gowns, the former wore a black gown with a golden dragon embroidered on it, and the latter The man was wearing a white long gown with a fire phoenix embroidered on it. The two of them were walking on the street, very eye-catching.

Lu Zhou opened his arms and turned around and asked, "Does it look good?"

Li Nanxuan nodded: "Good-looking, like the eldest young master in the old mansion."

"I was originally the eldest young master."

Li Nanxuan smiled and pulled him to the ancient times. The photography base walked over: "When I was changing clothes just now, I heard someone say that there is a wishing well in the ancient photography base, which is very effective. Let's go and see."

"Okay."

The Wishing Pond is in a temple, and there are many people who go in to worship the gods, some in modern clothes, some in ancient clothes, and the incense is very prosperous.

Lu Zhou was about to burst into tears due to the smoke.

Li Nanxuan said, "Xiaozhou, I'm going to change some coins. You wait for me here, and I'll be back when I go.

" Looking at the lively crowd again, then, a tall and straight figure entered his eyes.

The other party was wearing a black trench coat with a stern face. He stood out from the crowd in the crowded lobby. He was very eye-catching. The moment he looked at Lu Zhou, his expression showed a trace of imperceptible excitement. He quickly walked towards Lu Zhou. In the past, but halfway through, he stopped suddenly, staring coldly at Li Nanxuan who returned to Lu Zhou.

"Xiaozhou, I've changed it." Li Nanxuan pulled Lu Zhou's hand towards the wishing pool in the backyard.

Lu Zhou looked away from the stern man, smiled and left with Li Nanxuan: "Nanxuan, what wish do you want?"

Li Nanxuan deliberately made a joke on him: "I want you to get pregnant with my baby soon."

Lu Zhou was speechless Said : "Then make a wish for me to become a woman first."

"I'm joking." Li Nanxuan never cared about whether he had offspring or not, and he never paid attention to it, so he never thought that after marrying Lu Zhou, he would find someone to marry him. Human surrogacy. But Lu Zhou was worried that he really wanted a child, so he asked, "Are you really just joking?"

"I have always paid no attention to children, and I don't care if I have children in the future. There are many people in the Li family, not bad for us. Descendants." Li Nanxuan put away his smile: "I'm sorry, my joke made you uncomfortable."

Lu Zhou shook his head: "I'm not uncomfortable, I'm afraid you will have regrets."

"No." Li Nanxuan quickly changed the subject: "What about you, do you have any wishes?"

Lu Zhou said happily: "My biggest wish has been fulfilled."

Li Nanxuan asked with a smile, "Your biggest wish is to marry me?"

Lu Zhou admitted generously: "Yes."

Li Nanxuan found that he really liked him: "Then do you have a second wish?"

"Second wish?" Lu Zhou thought for a while: "The second wish should be to be admitted Let's go to university."

He has been taking the test for eight years, and if he fails to pass the test now, he wants to give up.

Li Nanxuan handed him the coin: "Throw the coin into the pool, and your wish will come true."

Lu Zhou didn't believe that a coin could be fulfilled, but he still took the coin and folded his hands next to him. After saying goodbye, they threw the coins into the pool, and then a cold voice sounded behind them: "Major Li, who has been busy chasing down major criminal organizations all the year round, has the leisure and grace to come here to make a wish at the film and television base, which really surprises me."

Author's gossip: This is the sixth chapter, and the seventh chapter will be updated later. Thank you for the rewards of my heart leisurely, sallyli2, near3268, Beryl Cai, and Bole3822428. It is finally on the shelves today. Thank you for your support. If you like my article , remember to throw a recommendation ticket to support it, everyone.

65

Chapter 065 Figured it out

Li Nanxuan heard the voice of the other party, and turned his back in a hurry: "I am also surprised that the Four Heads of the Forbidden Hall, who have done a lot of evil, appear in the temple, do they want to repent of the wrongs you have committed?"

Leng Yan sneered: "I never felt that I was wrong."

"I really don't know how to repent until I die." Li Nanxuan took Lu Zhou's hand and prepared to leave.

Leng Yan stepped in front of him, saw them holding hands, and squinted: "Major Li, don't you introduce me who the people around you are?

" News." Li Nanxuan took Lu Zhou out of the temple.

Leng Yan took out his mobile phone to check the news on the mobile phone, and immediately saw the news of Li Nanxuan's marriage, his expression changed, could it be that the person Li Nanxuan was pulling was his partner?

impossible.

If Lu Zhou was that person, he would not be Li Nanxuan's partner.

Unless Lu Zhou is not that person.

But...

Leng Yan thought that he would never admit the wrong person, he quickly turned around and chased after him, and soon found Li Nanxuan and Lu Zhou who were posing intimately.

Li Nanxuan glanced at him lightly, withdrew his gaze, and lowered his head to kiss Lu Zhou's lips.

Lu Zhou's beautiful big eyes were curved like the moon, and he smiled very sweetly.

Leng Yan stared at them coldly.

After taking a few photos, the photographer said, "We'll go to the next place to take pictures. Next, you all have to do what I said."

Seeing Leng Yan following them to the next shooting place, Lu Zhou He whispered in Li Nanxuan's ear, "Nanxuan, why does he keep following us."

"Don't worry about him." Li Nanxuan didn't want any accidents to happen on the day they took their wedding photos.

"Aren't you going to take the opportunity to arrest him?"

"If he is so easy to be caught, then he is not the four leaders of the forbidden hall. We have been hunting him for so many years and we have not caught him, which shows that he has extraordinary ability." Li Nanxuan's extraordinary ability refers to Leng Yan and him. He is also proficient in metaphysics and good at divination, otherwise the police would not have investigated Leng Yan for so many years and found little evidence of a crime, and every time he hunted down Leng Yan, he could let Leng Yan escape easily, and finally the case would be transferred. into his hands.

The photography team took them to an old yard with only a few towering trees and a large pond, so fewer tourists came to visit.

The photographer asked Li Nanxuan and the others to hold the tree hand in hand and look up at the sky.

"Yes, that's it, smile again..." The photographer was about to capture this scene when suddenly, Leng Yan, who had been following behind them, walked into the camera and stood in the middle of the two newcomers.

Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan frowned.

The photographer shouted: "Sir, we are taking a wedding photo, could you please let me go?"

"You continue to take pictures." Not only did Leng Yan have no intention of backing down, but he also approached Lu Zhou to make it appear to outsiders that they were the only ones. A couple: "Just shoot me and him. As for the other one, you can ignore it."

Lu Zhou quickly retreated with a sullen face, and Leng Yan stared at his eyes and pressed close.

"..." The photographer knew that Leng Yan and Li Nanxuan knew each other, so he couldn't help looking at Li Nanxuan and asked what to do next with his eyes?

Leng Yan said with a cold face: "If you don't shoot soon, don't your photography company want to continue?"

Photographer: "..."

Li Nanxuan kicked Leng Yan's back with a hard face.

Leng Yan hurriedly supported the tree trunk so that he did not fall and eat shit. Then, he used the power of the big tree trunk to prop up his body and kicked back with a swinging foot.

Li Nanxuan quickly raised his arm to block it, then grabbed Leng Yan's calf with his backhand and pulled it, punching at it, the speed was fast and fierce.

Leng Yan hurriedly dodged sideways, jumping up and kicking Li Nanxuan.

The two fought like that.

The photography team looked at each other, not knowing whether to call the police or not.

Lu Zhou couldn't bear someone hitting his partner, so he quickly kicked him in the back while Leng Yan was not paying attention.

Leng Yan, who was kicked, jumped forward a few steps, and hurriedly supported the ground with his hands to stabilize his body.

Li Nanxuan walked quickly to Lu Zhou's side.

While helping Li Nanxuan to remove the dust from his body, Lu Zhou asked, "Aren't you injured?"

"It's okay." The

photographer was very professional, and quickly took a picture of them.

Leng Yan stood up and turned around, looking at Lu Zhou in disbelief: "You kicked me? You actually kicked me for Li Nanxuan?" The

photography team: "..."

Why did the painting style suddenly change into a three-legged love?

Lu Zhou said speechlessly, "Nanxuan is my partner. If I don't help him, will you help? Also, don't make it sound like I know you well, we don't seem to know each other, right?"

"Don't know?" Leng Yanyi Punching on the tree, red eyes glared at Lu Zhou: "I have been looking for you for the past six months, but you say you don't know me?"

Lu Zhou: "..."

Li Nanxuan said, "Leng Yan, If you continue to make trouble here without reason, don't blame me for being rude."

Leng Yan sneered, "I just don't leave, if you have the ability, you will kill me with a gun.

" With gold and copper coins, he shot it directly at Leng Yan.

Leng Yan's expression changed, and he quickly dodged to the side.

With a snap, the gold and copper coins hit the big tree trunk.

Everyone was stunned when they saw something breaking into the tree.

The makeup artist murmured, "I feel like I'm in a martial arts blockbuster."

The photographer said: "I used to think that it was fake for other people to put cards in the big tree by flying poker, but now I see that someone really has this ability."

Lu Zhou took the makeup artist's mobile phone and quickly flashed on the screen Pressed a few times: "Hello, police? Someone is making trouble at the ancient photography base..."

"You..." Lu Zhou's decisive action to call the police made Leng Yan wonder if he really made a mistake, he decided to watch For a few seconds, Lu Zhou decided to leave first in order not to admit the wrong person, until the investigation was clear.

Seeing that Leng Yan was gone, Lu Zhou returned the phone to the makeup artist.

The makeup artist looked down and saw that the mobile phone didn't even turn on the screen, let alone call the police.

Li Nanxuan walked to the big tree where the copper coins had been shot, and took down the gold and copper coins.

Lu Zhou asked curiously, "How did you do it? Can you teach me?"

"Yes, I will teach you later when you get married. Then you need to practice your hand first." Li Nanxuan said to the photographer, "Let's continue."

This little episode was quickly forgotten.

After Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan took ten sets of wedding photos, they drove back to Li's house.

The guard at the gate said to them, "Master Xuan, Master Lu, and Madam Lan have an explanation, saying that if you come back, you will go to the Courtyard for dinner."

Li Nanxuan nodded, and Lu Zhou came to the hall of the Courtyard and saw Lan Ruoran and Ge Xiangyi chatted and laughed.

Lu Zhou asked in a low voice: "Who are the middle-aged men and women sitting next to Xiang Yi?"

"They are Xiang Yi's parents." Li Nanxuan brought Lu Zhou to them: "Uncle, auntie, long time no see."

Mother Ge Gentle smiled and said: "It's been a long time indeed, it's been two years, even though we live in the same city, but you stay in the army all the year round, it's really not easy to see each other."

She looked at Lu Zhou: "This is your partner, right? He looks really handsome."

Lu Zhou greeted them.

Lan Ruoran greeted Li Nanxuan and the others to sit down.

Ge Xiangyi asked Li Nanxuan: "A Xuan, can I have a few words with you alone?"

In front of so many people, Li Nanxuan could not refuse her: "Okay, let's go out for a walk."

After the two left the hall, Ge Xiangyi He opened his mouth and said, "First of all, I want to apologize for the trouble I caused you some time ago. At that time, I lost my mind, and I was content that my feelings for many years could not be repaid, and I always wanted to give it a try to get yours. Emotions, otherwise I am afraid that I will regret it for the rest of my life. I also figured out in the later period that emotional matters cannot be forced. If it was Pei Fan and the others who confessed to me that they wanted to be with me, I would not be able to. Because I have been with them for many years and promised them, after all, what I like about them is not the love between men and women."

Li Nanxuan glanced at her with a peaceful expression, and said, "You can figure it out."

Ge Xiangyi smiled slightly: "Come to me again . I want to congratulate you and Xiaozhou, and I wish you both a long life and a long-term relationship. Remember to be the same as before when you gather with friends in the future, and remember to call me."

"Well, yes, I also hope that you can find what you really like sooner, and the other party will meet again. The person who likes you."

"It's your good fortune, don't say more, or Xiaozhou will be jealous." Ge Xiangyi took the lead in returning to the hall.

Li Nanyi immediately ran over and took her hand: "Sister Xiangyi, my brother-in-law gave me a lot of beautiful dolls. I'll take you to the room to see."

"Okay." Ge Xiangyi followed Li Nanyi to her house. In the room, the cabinets are full of little dolls, and there is the big doll King Fu sitting on the bed: "Isn't this the King Fu you always wanted?"

"Yes, it was given to me by my brother-in-law." Li Nanyi said happily: "The other little dolls were also given to me by my brother."

"He really has a heart." Ge Xiangyi also wanted to buy King Fu to make Li Nanyi happy, but in the end he was reluctant to give up, more than five million yuan To buy a doll, it is better to sell cosmetics yourself, and her family's financial resources are not as rich as the Lu family. More than five million yuan is not a small sum for her.

I have to say that Lu Zhou is very good at bribing people's hearts. The price of these dolls should add up to no more than 10 million. Lu Zhou is really generous. Now Lu Nanyi's mouth is a brother-in-law. How can there be her sister Xiangyi? exist.

Ge Xiangyi's eyes darkened, he sat beside the bed, and said to King Fu, "Lu Zhou is so kind to you."

Li Nanyi smiled and said, "Brother is really kind to me, and he gave me a gift for the New Year this year. Millions of red envelopes."

"Really?" Ge Xiangyi's eyes flashed with irony, and he took out a small box from his bag: "I won't give you a red envelope this year, but I brought you a gift."

Li Nan Yi walked up to her curiously: "What gift?"

Ge Xiangyi opened the box: "It's your favorite cat brand pink crystal necklace."

Li Nanyi said happily: "Wow, it's so beautiful."

Both of them focused on the box Xiang Lian in the room, but did not find that King Fu on the head of the bed lowered his eyelids and looked at the box.

Author's gossip: [Seventh Update] - There should be an update later, thank you Ben Yiren and Jiuyuzi for the gifts, okay?

66

Chapter 066 What's Wrong With You

Ge Xiangyi took out the item and said, "I'll put it on for you."

"Okay, thank you Sister Xiangyi." Li Nanyi squatted down happily.

"I heard from the salesperson who sells crystal water necklaces. The more you wear this necklace, the luckier you will get, so you can't take it off after wearing it.

" Take it off."

"It's winter now, and your clothes are thicker. If you hide Xiang Lian in your clothes, the teacher won't find out. In summer, you can wear high-collar clothes to cover it."

Li's family style is stricter, Even if the teacher didn't find out, Li Nanyi couldn't possibly violate the school's rules. In order not to refute Ge Xiangyi's good intentions, he casually said a few words. Anyway, Ge Xiangyi didn't know if she solved it.

Ge Xiangyi undid the button of Xiang Lian, ready to put it on Li Nanyi.

Suddenly, something smashed down from the side and hit Ge Xiangyi's hand, knocking off Xiang Lian in her hand.

Ge Xiangyi was startled, screaming and jumping up.

Li Nanyi was startled by her and jumped up quickly. Seeing that King Fu was lying beside the bed, he hurriedly helped him up: "Sister Xiangyi, don't be nervous, it's King Fu who fell."

Ge Xiangyi breathed and stared . King Fu, then, she found that the item in her hand was missing.

She looked down at the ground and saw that the pink crystal item was trampled under her feet. She hurriedly moved away, picked it up, and saw that she had smashed more than a dozen crystals.

Li Nanyi hurriedly said, "Sister Xiangyi, I'm really sorry, King Fu usually sits well, but today I don't know why I fell down."

"It doesn't matter." Ge Xiangyi clenched the item and said, "It's just this one. Xiang Lian will not give you any more, by the way, I have a small hairpin I just bought here, which is very suitable for little girls to wear, even if they go to school, they don't need to take it off." The

small hairpin is very cute, it is a pink red bow , Li Nanyi immediately put it on her head: "Thank you, Sister Xiangyi."

Ge Xiangyi glanced at the hairpin on her head and curled the corners of her lips: "It's getting late, let's go to dinner, don't make Aunt Lan and the others wait for a long time."

"Okay."

After the two left, the room returned to silence , and then, a sigh sounded at the head of the bed: "Stupid girl, she wants to harm you, and you still say thank you." The

pink crystal necklace is engraved with cursed runes. Once worn for a period of time, the runes will be engraved on the human body. It is very difficult to remove the curse, unless you find the person who cast the curse, and the little hairpin. Although there is no abnormality, it is definitely not easy.

Of course, no one could hear him at all.

Today is the fifth day of the new year, because Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan were going to take their wedding photos in the morning, so they changed the time for offering sacrifices to the God of Wealth to before dinner.

Nowadays, no one in the Li family doubts Lu Zhou's ability to perform sacrifices anymore, but he was still surprised by how easily Lu Zhou invited the God of Wealth to appear. There is no possibility of my uncle taking it back.

After the fifth day of the new year, Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan started to get busy with their marriage. After all, one was a big family, and the other was running a big company. There must be a lot of things to be busy with. Although there are many servants in the family to help, some You have to do it yourself to be at ease. This is a major life event for the two of them.

It was not until the thirteenth year that the two of them could breathe a sigh of relief, but the Li family had a marriage custom, that is, the newlyweds could not meet for the first three days of marriage.

Li Nanxuan was worried that Lu Zhou would stay in the Lu family because of Leng Yan's affairs.

Seeing the two children, Lu Zhou said with joy, "Zhao Cai, Jin Bao, where have you been all this time? I haven't seen you during the Chinese New Year."

Li Nanxuan lied to him and said, "They went abroad for the New Year."

Lu Zhou Take out the red envelopes prepared for the two children a long time ago and distribute them to Lucky Fortune.

Zhao Cai and Jin Bao said embarrassedly, "Thank you, uncle."

"Good."

Li Nanxuan said: "When you go back to Lu's house, take them with you."

Lu Zhou was surprised: "Take them back to Lu's house?"

"Yes, on the wedding day, let them be your flower girls." Li Nan Xuan thought for a while, and then added: "This is the rule of the Li family."

Only after saying that, Lu Zhou would not ask more.

"But they miss their parents, so what if they cry?"

"No, they don't recognize the birth."

Lu Zhou decided to ask the child first, because he was afraid that the child would cry and he couldn't coax him: "Would you like to stay at my house? ?"

Zhaocai and Jinbao's eyes lit up, and they nodded quickly: "Yes, we are willing."

They had long wanted to leave here and see the outside world.

"After you arrive at my house, you will not see your parents for three days, and then you can't cry."

Zhaocai and Jinbao nodded vigorously.

Seeing that they were so happy, Lu Zhou stopped asking, stood up and called to the backyard, "Bastard..."

These days, the Nian Beast has been tamed by Lu Zhou, as long as he hears Lu Zhou calling it , it will run out immediately.

Nian Beast ran up to him and looked up at him.

Li Nanxuan asked: "Why did you call it out?"

"Bring it back to Lu's house."

Li Nanxuan smiled, if he really brought it back, it is estimated that the old man and the others would not be able to sleep well: "You better leave it here."

"Why?"

"Didn't you want to take it to a TV show? So I decided to find someone to teach it to learn arithmetic."

Lu Zhou said with a smile, "It's a good idea, it's better to teach it multiplication and division as well."

Li Nanxuan said with a smile: " Mmmm, I also let someone teach it elementary school math Olympiad."

Lu Zhou: "..."

Is this difficult for elementary school students?

Nian Beast tilted his head, what is the Olympiad?

Li Nanxuan put his arm around his shoulder: "I'll take you back to Lu's house."

"The rest is up to you." Lu Zhou looked at the brand-new house and said, "Fortunately, Old Weng and the others have renovated the house. , or you have to do one more thing."

Li Nanxuan followed him to look at the house, and said with a smile, "You must not know what kind of house we live in."

Remember to be on duty and return to Yangmen on the first day of the new year. When he was in the courtyard, he thought that he had come to the underworld and saw the Hall of the King of Hell, but he stood in the courtyard and watched for a long time before he regained his senses.

Lu Zhou was puzzled: "What kind of house? Isn't it a courtyard house? Or which great man used to live here?"

"Almost, let's go." Li Nanxuan asked him to pick up the two children and leave Li Nanxuan. Family.

After Zhaocai and Jinbao got into the car, they were very excited, and they were full of curiosity about novelties. When they saw things they had never seen before, they would ask Lu Zhou.

Lu Zhou regarded them as children, and he taught them patiently and slowly: "Tomorrow morning, I will take you to an amusement park."

Although Zhaocai and Jinbao don't know what an amusement park is, the word "amusement" makes them alike. Listening to know it is a fun place, nodding in agreement.

Two hours later, Lu Zhou returned to the gate of Lu's house.

Lu Hengfei rushed to the gate at an average speed, and while Li Nanxuan hadn't left, he hurriedly asked, "Brother, you didn't bring the dog back, did you?"

Lu Zhou said, "No."

Lu Heng breathed a sigh of relief.

"If you want to see it, I'll bring it back next time."

"No, no, I'm allergic to dogs lately, you don't bring the dog back, uh, except for Snowball."

"What's wrong with you." Lu Zhou turned around and carried the two children out of the car, then said to Li Nanxuan, "Nanxuan, when you go back, drive carefully."

"Okay. Call me if you have anything." Li Nanxuan drove the car leave.

Seeing the two children at Lu Zhou's feet, Lu Heng almost didn't get his eyeballs out.

His brother is really awesome. Although he didn't bring back the fierce beast, he brought back two powerful people.

Lu Heng hurriedly turned around and ran into the house: "Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, come down quickly..." The

Lu family heard his anxious tone and ran downstairs quickly: "Xiao Heng, is it that Xiaozhou is taking the year off? The beast brought back."

"No." Lu Heng waved his hand: "He didn't bring back the Nian beast, but he brought back two very powerful people."

Jiang Wan wondered: "Human? Who?"

"The two have golden light on their bodies. My children, I'm not very knowledgeable, so I can't tell who they are."

At this time, Lu Zhou took the lucky money and the treasure to enter the door: "Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, I'm back."

Lu Shiyan, Shi Yin, and Jiang Wan went to Lu Shiyan, Shi Yin and Jiang Wan The two children under Zhou's legs almost didn't kneel down when they saw it. If they read it correctly, these two children should be the two famous boys of Lucky and Jinbao under the God of Wealth, although there is no God of Wealth. High, but they are also gods.

Jiang Wan stammered and asked, "Xiao, Xiao, Xiaozhou, these two children are..."

"They are the children of Nanxuan's relatives. Nanxuan said that I need two flower girls on my wedding day, so let me I brought them back, the boy's name is Zhaocai, and the girl's name is Jinbao." Lu Zhou squatted down and stroked the child's head: "Quickly call Grandpa, Grandma and Grandma."

Zhaocai and Jinbao shouted obediently.

Lu Shiyan and the others dared to answer them, so they hurriedly asked Lu Zhou to take them to the sofa and sit down, and then sent Lu Zhou and Lu Heng out to buy some toys for the children to play with.

As soon as Lu Zhou left, Lu Shiyan, Shi Yin, and Jiang Wan hurriedly knelt down and poured tea for the two children: "Two gods, Xiaozhou, he doesn't know you are gods, so there are many offenses, please forgive me, forgive me. He doesn't know."

Zhaocai restored the tone of adults: "You don't have to be too polite, you just need to treat us as ordinary children, and we don't want Xiaozhou to discover our identity."

Lu Shiyan nodded quickly: "Okay, okay , don't worry, we will never tell him."

Jiang Wan couldn't help but add: "If we say it, he won't believe it."

It is estimated that they may think they are crazy. Zhaocai

: "..."

Jinbao said, "Next, we will harass your house for a few days."

"No harassment, no harassment."

On this day, the Lu family can be blessed.

By the way, they also invited Taoist friends from the metaphysics to come to their house to let them know that the two boys under the God of Wealth lived in their house.

The author's gossip: [Eighth Update] - There should be a ninth update, thank you Muyu and Shui, Wangwang Angel for the gifts, okay

?

67

Chapter 067 Marriage (1)

Lu Zhou returned to Lu's house for two days and found that there were a lot of people who came to the house as guests. One group left and another group came, and some people stayed in the guest room of the Lu family. Fortunately, Lu Zhou stayed in the guest room. The villa is big enough to accommodate dozens of guests.

What makes him feel strange is that everyone likes to revolve around the two children, as if they are big babies, which makes them extremely rare.

Once, when he went downstairs to fill up water, he saw the adults in the hall quietly accompany the two children to watch cartoons.

This scene really stunned him, but the two children are really cute and delicate, and it is normal to be liked.

What I didn't know was that after he went upstairs, everyone gathered around the two children again, begging with an open mind, and as respectful as they were to the two children.

Time passed quickly, and in the blink of an eye, it was the morning of the 16th day of the first month. This day was the wedding day of Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan, and the weather was very good. Not only did the snow stop, but the sun came out. Added some joy.

At present, the Li family's motorcade has not yet gone out. The major news stations have started live broadcasts, and many reporters have already been waiting at the gates of the Li family and the Lu family. This can be said to be an unprecedented wedding. Today not only all senior military cadres from the military world will attend the wedding banquet, but also senior officials from the political world, and even the president will attend. All the leaders and business partners from other countries who have business dealings with the Lu family will all come to participate in today's wedding, otherwise the news TV station would not have spent such a large amount of resources to broadcast a wedding news live.

Lu Zhou saw through the video on the news that there was no end to the Li Family Yingqin team. The Banlang team was also very strong, not a hundred, but seven or eighty. In addition to the soldiers under Li Nanxuan, it was like a Grab the rhythm of the pro.

Lu Heng saw so many people in the best man group on TV, and stood up reluctantly: "Cousins, cousins, when Major Li comes, we must not let them enter the door so easily and let Major Li know that we Lu The family members are not so easy to be picked up."

Lu Heng's cousin said, "Our banlang group has only about ten people, plus our elder sister and younger sister, there are at most 20 people. How can we resist so many people."

"We are expensive . The essence is not too expensive, we only have them." Lu Heng looked at Zhao Cai and Jin Bao sitting on the bed: "The two little ancestors, it will be up to you whether they can block Major Li's best man group later."

Zhao Zhao . Cai and Jinbao were excited. It was their first time to participate in someone else's wedding, and it was also their first time to be flower girls. They were very fresh.

Lu Heng's cousins ​​and sisters gave him a thumbs up: "Good idea, if they are here, it's not a problem to have another 100 best men."

Jiang Wan was angry and gave Lu Heng a pat on the back of his head: "Don't you want to? Can your brother get married?"

Lu Heng rubbed the back of his head: "Mom, I'm not trying to gain face for the Lu family. Look at the Li family, how majestic, we can't lose to them."

"You are so stupid, Nan Xuan brought so many people here to tell everyone in China that he himself attaches great importance to this wedding and to your brother. It is not like what the news said. It is just that the two married to consolidate their status. Don't make too much trouble later. It 's over."

Lu Zhou shouted: "My mother is right, don't go too far, no one is allowed to bully my major."

Lu Zhou's cousin joked: "Xiaozhou, you are so quick to protect yourself. Major."

"He is a companion, of course he has to protect."

Everyone laughed.

Suddenly, the sound of cannon bombing came from the TV.

Everyone was shocked and looked at the TV screen. The scene was chaotic. They saw the camera running all the way to the front of the convoy, only to hear the news reporter quickly say: "There was a big explosion in front of the family. It didn't blow up the pedestrians passing by, but fortunately, Major Li let the convoy go slowly, and the first few wedding cars were spared, and now the police have launched an investigation..."

Lu Zhou quickly picked up the phone and called Li Nanxuan, and the call was very quick. He was connected: "Nan Xuan, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I've asked my people to investigate this matter, you can wait at home for me to pick you up." Li Nanxuan knew that Leng Yan would not be too quiet and would definitely act as a demon on his wedding day, so Yesterday, he and his third uncle worked together to calculate today's fortune, otherwise his convoy would not have been so lucky to escape the explosion, and it would not have been so lucky that no one was injured.

It will go well and nothing will happen again.

"It's fine." Lu Zhou hung up the phone.

More than an hour later, the team to pick up the relatives came to the alley outside the Lujia villa area. At this time, the live broadcast on TV had been transferred to interview the people attending the wedding in the hotel.

Lu Zhou's best man group was waiting outside the gate early in the morning. When they saw Li Nanxuan's motorcade coming in, everyone was very excited: "Come, here, Major Li's motorcade is here."

Lu Zhou heard the call from the courtyard below. , and quickly walked to the window.

Pan Mo, who was with Lu Zhou in the room, smiled and said, "Master, don't worry, Major Li will be up soon."

Lu Zhou said, "I'm not in a hurry, or I just want to go down and play with them."

"When they come up, we can play together."

At this time, Li Nanxuan led someone to Lu Zai's gate.

Lu Heng said to Li Nanxuan: "Major Li, if you don't give us a red envelope, we won't let you in."

The best men behind Li Nanxuan immediately took out a bunch of red envelopes and sprinkled them in the sky, and the people standing behind Lu Heng quickly grabbed it The red envelopes, but Lu Heng's best men were unmoved, and they still stood at the gate, not letting them in.

Lu Yuan snorted lightly: "Don't try to sneak in by letting us snatch the red back."

Gu Su, the best man on Li Nanxuan's side, said, "Hey, as expected of the son of the merchant's family, he is smart, so he didn't deceive you. "

Shan Zhan took out a stack of red envelopes from his bag, which contained more money than before, and then distributed them to Lu Heng and the others.

Lu Heng and the others opened the red envelope, which contained thirty Huaguo banknotes of one hundred. This was already the limit of the red envelope, and any more paper money would burst the red envelope.

Li Nanxuan's side took advantage of Lu Yuan and the others who didn't pay attention to opening the red envelopes, and immediately rushed into the door of Lu's house and ran to the hall, followed by a group of women rushing over to block their way: "Want to go in without our red envelopes? Pei Fan shouted, "

Is there a girl in the best man group?"

Lu Heng shouted from behind, "Sister, you block them first, we'll go inside and prepare."

Gu Su hurriedly called to Lu Heng, "Brother, we all It's a man, don't be too ruthless."

Lu Heng replied, "How can you be considered a man if you are not ruthless."

Gu Su: "..."

Shu Zhan resigned and took out a bunch of red envelopes for Lu Yao and the others. After Lu Yao and the others received the red envelopes, they took out a tray

and handed it to Li Nanxuan: "Nanxuan, as long as you find out my brother's photo and put it together within five minutes, you can enter the hall."

There are all the fragments of the photos. In addition to the fragments of Lu Zhou's photos, there are also fragments of photos of Lu Heng and Lu Yuan. The three of them are all wearing the same clothes, combing the same hairstyle, and taking photos of the same background.

Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows.

Gu Su shouted: "The cut is so broken, how do you spell it?"

Lu Lei said: "We only cut each photo into twelve pieces, so it's not broken. Let's talk about it first, and we can't ask others to help."

Li Nanxuan said at a glance Seeing Lu Zhou's eyes in the photo, although Lu Zhou, Lu Heng and Lu Yuan are three brothers, the eyes of the three are different. Lu Zhou's eyes are so big and beautiful that they can be recognized at a glance. It was him, the eyes of the other two brothers, one was like a father, the other was like a grandmother, each with their own differences and very easy to recognize.

He first found Lu Zhou's eyes, and then found Lu Zhou's mouth and nose. Lu Zhou's appearance is very lucky, even if he can't spell it out, it's hard to see him, so spelling Lu Zhou's face is simply It's a snap.

Pei Fan and the others laughed: "Okay, brother, you have written down Xiaozhou's face."

Li Nanxuan replied, "Not only did you write it down, but it was deeply embedded in your mind."

Lu Lei and Lu Yao laughed Looking at each other, it seems that it is not their brother who is hot, their brother-in-law also likes his brother.

In less than two minutes, Li Nanxuan spelled out Lu Zhou's photo: "Can we pass?"

Lu Yao and the others stepped aside to make way for them.

Li Nanxuan looked up at Lu Zhou's room and waved to Lu Zhou who was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

Lu Heng in the hall shouted, "Eldest sister, why did you bring your brother in so quickly, and you didn't release the water?"

Lu Lei smiled and said, "It's Nanxuan who has the ability to give Xiaozhou's photo in three or two times. It 's spelled out."

"You should cut a few more photos and put them in there."

Li Nanxuan and his banlang group walked into the hall and saw a long table full of cups. understood.

Lu Heng said: "If you can drink the water in the cups in one go, then let you go upstairs."

Gu Su asked him: "You don't put urine in the cups, do you?"

Lu Yuan rolled his eyes: "We are Is there such a shortage of people?"

"Haha, it's fine without urine."

"Let's talk about it first, you have to drink it in one breath, don't cough in the middle, or you will lose, as long as someone loses, all of you have to exit the door. Come again."

"So ruthless?"

Shu Zhan said: "Don't be afraid, we have a lot of people in the party, and one cup per person can definitely be done."

"Yes, I'll call someone." Gu Su ran out, and before long, he pulled a large group of soldiers in military uniforms and ran in: "Listen, everyone, one cup per person, don't spit it out, and don't drink it while drinking. Cough, be sure to swallow it in one breath, it's up to you whether your colonel can successfully pick up his partner." The

soldier stood up straight and shouted, "Promise the task."

Then, each of them picked up a cup.

The author's gossip: [Ninth Update] - I wanted to have ten updates today, but I couldn't, but this is the first time that Yuanbao has updated so many chapters on the first day since I wrote the article, and my waist has to be straight. I can't get up. Thank you for your support today. If you have time tomorrow, I will try harder Update, I can't be punctual in terms of update time, but try to do it twice a day, I will update it if I have time or inspiration, please forgive me] - Thank you near3268, you are my most precious, little concubine

68

Chapter 068 Marriage (2)

The soldiers put the cup under their nose and sniffed it.

A soldier said, "This cup of mine has a sour taste, like aged vinegar."

It's fine with aged vinegar, and he can barely swallow it.

Then another soldier said, "My book seems to be wine."

Everyone looked at him enviously. Wine is a good thing, and they like to drink.

A soldier raised his own cup: "My red cup looks like chili oil."

Others showed sympathy.

In addition, there are honey water and salt water, lotus seed water and so on.

Li Nanxuan said to his soldiers, "Don't smell it. The more you smell it, the more pressure you feel in your heart. It's better to drink it better when you don't know anything.

" Whatever water was in their hands, they closed their eyes and put it into their mouths. Whether it was bitter, spicy, stinky, or salty, it poured down their throats. For the Colonel's happiness, they didn't dare to stop, even gasping for breath. Not even breathing.

Lu Heng and the others saw that the faces of the soldiers were all contorted, both amusing and admiring. As expected of soldiers, they had sufficient determination and strong endurance.

After drinking, half of the soldiers rushed to the bathroom and vomited at the fastest speed.

Gu Su asked Lu Yuan and the others: "What kind of water do you put in the cups?"

Lu Yuan smiled and said, "Don't worry, it's all harmless to the body, but there is one kind of water that is particularly unpleasant to drink, that is, stinky and fishy herring. Water."

"Thank you for this one." Li Nanxuan thanked the soldiers in his hand, and took out a stack of red envelopes to distribute to the soldiers.

The soldiers felt that this was the end of their hardships, and cheered and opened the red envelopes. Then everyone was stunned. They thought it would contain money, but there was only a piece of red paper in it: "Red paper? There are words?"

A soldier said: " Lose 1 kilometer in weight-bearing cross-country running!!??"

I went, and it was the first time he received such a red envelope.

"Reduce 30 push-ups!!?" The soldier couldn't help shouting: "Major, what do you mean?"

Li Nanxuan hooked his lips: "In the future, when you train or get punished, you can take this piece of red paper Come to me, I can lighten your burden."

The soldiers wailed for a while, and the red envelopes can still play like this.

Suddenly a soldier laughed and said, "I have a day off, this red envelope is good." The

other soldiers immediately cast envious and jealous eyes at him.

Shu Zhan asked Lu Yuan and the others: "Can we go upstairs now?"

Lu Yao brought a glass of water to Li Nanxuan: "After drinking this, you can go upstairs."

Gu Su asked, "Why is there another cup?"

Lu Lei said, "This cup Nanxuan must drink it himself."

Li Nanxuan picked up the cup without saying a word, swallowed it in one breath, and then frowned sour.

Lu Yao asked him, "Is it sour?"

She filled the cup not only with vinegar, but also with sour lemonade.

Li Nanxuan's teeth became sour that he didn't want to speak. He had never eaten something so sour since he was a child.

Lu Lei smiled and said: "This is to tell you that after marrying my brother, you can't let my brother eat such a sour taste, which means that you can't make my brother jealous and hurt my brother's heart, if you dare to do something sorry for him , we won't let you go."

Li Nanxuan nodded and said, "I won't do anything wrong to him, I swear in the name of a soldier and the honor of our Li family."

Lu Yao and the others know that the Li family has a good family style. , has never reported divorce and marital discord.

They stepped aside and let Li Nanxuan and the others go up.

Gu Su and the others rushed upstairs excitedly. They were stunned when they saw the two cute children standing at the entrance of the stairs. They smiled and said, "Xiaozhou also prepared flower girls."

Zhao Cai said, "You can only go up after passing our level."

"The two little ancestors, it's up to you whether you can stop them." Preparation for one pass.

Shu Zhan said with a smile: "Children, it

's easy to deal with." Lu Yao downstairs sneered, this is too full of words, if she knew who the two children were, she would be too frightened to rush over, and if there was a fight, The entire best man group is no match.

Pei Fan said, "Azhan, you are wrong. The younger the child, the harder it is to deal with. If they cry, you can't do anything about it."

"Afan, you're right," said a child in Gu Su's hospital Ke, passing by there several times, the cries of the children inside have caused headaches and distress. Facing vulnerable children, you can't beat them, you can only coax them.

He took out two red envelopes and handed them to Zhaocai and Jinbao: "Little brother, little sister, do you want red envelopes?

" "

The two boys under the God of Wealth, will they still care about their red envelopes?

"Eh..." Gu Su was angrily laughed: "As expected of the children on the Lu family's side, the money is so rich that even children are not rare."

"Let me come." Shu Zhan pushed Gu Su away and took out two wedding candies To the children: "Little brother, little sister, if you let us go over, these two candies are yours."

Zhaocai and Jinbao asked in unison, "Does your candy have the fragrance of country M? Has country H? Is it sweet? Does it look like the cuteness of country Y?"

They lived in the Lu family for so many days, and the people in the Lu family took good care of them. , so what delicacies have they eaten?

Shu Zhan said speechlessly: "These two are really little ancestors."

If they are so young, they will be picky.

Pei Wen rolled up his sleeves: "I think it's better to just take them away."

Gu Su asked: "If you cry, will you coax?" Feiwen

: "..."

"I'll do it." Li Nanxuan squeezed in front of Zhaocai and Jinbao.

When Zhao Cai and Jin Bao saw Li Nanxuan, their eyes rolled: "Major Li, even if we know each other, we can't let you in easily."

Li Nanxuan made a tick: "I will let you all willingly let me go. ."

He turned around and let the soldiers who had been following behind them with the tray come up, then took the tray and placed it in front of the two children: "Do you know what this is?" The

tray was covered with red envelopes, and most people must have seen the red cloth. The things below, however, fortune and treasure are not ordinary people. They immediately felt the fluctuation of spiritual power under the red cloth. The two eyes brightened and said excitedly: "This is...this is..."

They felt the red cloth cover . What they are wearing is their magic weapon cash cow.

Li Nanxuan lifted the red cloth, revealing two tree trunks covered with golden copper coins.

Zhao Cai excitedly said: "It is mature?"

Isn't it about a month before it matures?

"For the past few days after you left, I let others water it all night long, and it finally matured this morning." Li Nanxuan took the tray back and asked, "Do you want it?

" When he came to the Lu family, he thought that Lu Zhou's younger brothers might let the two children stop him from welcoming him, so he prepared the magic weapon for them in advance.

"Want, want." The two children jumped up excitedly to grab the tray.

"Give way to us if you want."

Zhaocai and Jinbao quickly stepped aside.

They didn't know what the conversation between Li Nanxuan and the two children meant. When they saw that the two children wanted the things in the tray, they thought that the children wanted the toys in the tray, so they made fun of them: "A child is a child, although he doesn't want money. No sugar, but there is still a child's playful nature, and he wants to play with toys."

Li Nanxuan gave them the magic weapon of the money tree, then walked to the door of Lu Zhou's room and knocked on the door: "Xiaozhou, I'm here."

Before Lu Zhou could respond, Lu Heng and the others cried out in frustration, "Little ancestor , how could you put Major Li in so quickly."

Gu Su shouted, "We are all at the entrance of the room, hurry up to open the door, or we will kick the door."

Then, with a click, Lu Heng inside opened the room Door.

The people outside the door rushed in immediately, and saw a big red cloth hanging in the room to block the whole room decoration, and ten feet were exposed under the red cloth.

Lu Heng smiled and asked, "Brother, guess which foot belongs to my brother? If you guess right, you can take him away."

Gu Su patted Li Nanxuan's shoulder: "Brother, this Guan can only rely on you, we don't know what Xiaozhou's feet look like."

Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows.

Pei Fan said, "Ah Xuan, you haven't seen Xiaozhou's feet, have you? Then you're done, don't think about taking people away."

Shu Zhan walked to the red cloth and looked around: "Xiaozhou looks like a You are handsome and gentle, your feet shouldn't be too big."

Lu Heng said proudly, "Brother, do you see where it's just my brother's feet? Also, brother, you can't give your brother a hint, otherwise we won't be able to. I'll let you go with my brother."

Li Nanxuan chuckled, walked towards the third foot on the right, hugged him through the red cloth without any hesitation, lowered his head and kissed it.

"Wow—" everyone exclaimed excitedly.

Shu Zhan said with a smile: "Nanxuan , you kissed like this, aren't you afraid of kissing the wrong person?"

Li Nanxuan let go of the other person's mouth and said with a smile, "He already kissed me back, it's definitely not wrong."

Everyone burst out laughing.

Gu Su quickly pulled the red cloth away, and it turned out that the person being kissed was Lu Zhou: "Wow, I really guessed it right, Nanxuan, how did you see it?"

Li Nanxuan looked at Lu Zhou with a smile: "I helped him wash his feet before." The

last time the two of them took a bath together, he took a close look at Lu Zhou's feet.

"Oh—" Everyone looked at them meaningfully.

Lu Zhou was embarrassed to be seen by everyone: "We are partners, is it strange for him to help me take a bath?"

In fact, when he was looking at the selection just now, he was really worried that Li Nanxuan would make the wrong person.

"It's not weird, it's not weird." Everyone smiled and shook their heads.

Li Nanxuan asked Lu Heng: "Can I take the person away now?"

Lu Heng said, "You can put on socks and shoes for him and he can take him away."

Only then did Li Nanxuan notice that Lu Zhou was barefoot.

He took the person to the bed and sat down, and then put Lu Zhou's right foot on his palm, looking at the feet that were even smaller and whiter than him, he couldn't help lowering his head and kissing, and then picked up the white socks next to him to replace Lu Zhou put it on.

Everyone couldn't help but smile when they saw the scene, and the corners of Lu Zhou's mouth almost reached his ears.

Author's gossip: [Ask for recommended tickets, please remember to vote every day] - Thank you lululaw, xiang0571, Huang Qingchen, near3268, you are my most precious, little concubine, yunluoxi027 for the rewards and gifts , so everyone.

69

Chapter 069 Marriage (3)

Li Nanxuan put on Lu Zhou's shoes and took his hand: "Let's go down."

"Wait." Lu Zhou stopped and said, "You passed my brother's test, but you haven't passed mine."

Li Nanxuan's eyes With a smile, he asked, "How do you want to test me?"

"Just answer me two questions."

"Then ask, if I can answer, I will answer."

"Your first question, I Want to know if there is anything you don't like about me?"

"Yes." Li Nanxuan smiled: "I don't like that you don't have me in your eyes."

Lu Zhou heard this and decided that as long as there is Li Nanxuan in the future, his eyes will be on him. "Then what do you like about me?"

"It's all about me in your eyes."

Shu Zhan immediately whistled: "Yo, our Major Li used to talk love." The

others laughed.

Li Nanxuan asked, "Can you go down with me now?"

Lu Zhou opened a bright smile, quickly pulled up the red cloth beside them to cover the two bodies, threw Li Nanxuan to the ground, and kissed his lips.

Gu Su teased: "Xiaozhou, it's so warm."

Pei Fan patted the people around him: "Let's go out, don't disturb the two newcomers making out."

Everyone exited the door and carefully closed the door for them.

Lu Zhou let go of Li Nanxuan's lips, but did not leave immediately. He stopped on his thin lips and rubbed back and forth: "Nanxuan, I like you so much." The corner of

Li Nanxuan's lips twitched, and his heartbeat increased. He didn't answer, and took Lu Zhou's hand. , put it in his heart, let Du feel how much vibration this word brings to him, even if he doesn't say he likes it, the other party can feel his intense feelings.

Lu Zhou found that Li Nanxuan's heartbeat was faster than his own, so he happily kissed him on the lips.

Li Nanxuan took out a small fruit from his pocket and stuffed it into Lu Zhou's mouth.

Lu Zhou chewed it until he swallowed his stomach and asked, "What did you eat for me?"

"No drunk fruit can make you truly drink without getting drunk. Tonight, you can't get drunk."

Lu Zhou Zhou understood his intention and asked curiously, "Why haven't I heard of this kind of fruit? Can it really help people not get drunk?"

"Well, just remember to get drunk when the time comes."

Li Nanxuan helped Lu Zhou get up and left the room.

The people outside made fun of them: "I thought you were going to have the wedding room ahead of time."

Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows: "The wedding room is so important, of course, it must be left at night."

"Okay, everyone, stop joking here. "Lu Yao said, "The elders are still waiting downstairs for us to serve tea."

Li Nanxuan took Lu Zhou downstairs.

The elders who had been waiting for a long time laughed: "Young people have finally had enough trouble and think of us old guys."

"Grandpa, grandma, dad, mom..." Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan took the tea handed by Lu Heng, and first gave The elders of his own family offered tea, then handed tea to other elders, and introduced the other elders to Li Nanxuan by the way.

Lu Zhou's grandmother Shi Yin's parents are still alive. Although she is a hundred years old, her body is still very healthy and her face is rosy. When she learned that her great grandson was getting married, she rushed with her son, daughter-in-law and grandson early yesterday morning. Fly to Kyoto by plane.

Lu Zhou first introduced the people of the Shi family to Li Nanxuan: "They are my grandma's parents, that is, my great-grandfather and great-grandmother..."

Li Nanxuan quickly turned his eyes around the Shi family and found that Lu Zhou's great-grandfather, The great-grandmother, uncle-grandfather, and great-uncle and grandmother have black yin entanglement around them, but the strange thing is that the four of them are still alive and healthy, which shows that there is something strange in them.

He kept these four people in his heart, and after the tea was served, everyone drove to the Palace Hotel together.

Today's Gongjue Hotel was wrapped up by the Li family, going up to the guest rooms above, down to the large restaurants on the lower floors, all under the control of the Li family, and the Li family also dispatched a group of soldiers as bodyguards to guard everyone's safety. After all, the identities of the people who came to the banquet today are not ordinary, so there can be no accident.

When the convoy arrived at the Gongjue Hotel, it was already half past eleven, and the two newcomers, Li Nanxuan and Lu Zhou, rushed to the door of the restaurant to greet the guests.

Guests with status and elders are arranged to be seated on the upper floors, and guests of the same generation as the newcomers are arranged to be placed on the lower floors. People are different. As soon as I see two newcomers, it is a posture of toasting one cup after another. If you are not drunk, you can't let it go. Therefore, the atmosphere on the upper floor and the lower floor are very different. The upper floor is like the national convention. The atmosphere It was more serious, the waiters didn't dare to pant, and the people on the floor below were like wild horses in flight, making a lot of noise, and everyone had a great time.

The lunch banquet was invited by the Lu family, and in the evening it was the Li family's turn to treat guests, so everyone didn't eat until 8:00 pm. However, Lu Zhou started pretending to be drunk halfway through. He was afraid that if he continued drinking, his stomach would burst. .

Li Nanxuan also took the people out of the hotel on the grounds that he wanted to send Lu Zhou back.

Others wanted to stop the two newcomers from leaving, but everyone was too drunk, not to mention the bridal chamber, even walking was a problem.

After Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan got into the car, the drunkenness on their faces disappeared instantly, and Lu Zhou smiled happily: "The fruit you gave is really useful, no matter how you drink it, you won't get drunk, otherwise they would have been intoxicated by them now."

Li Nanxuan held the person in his arms: "I won't let other people spoil our wedding night."

Lu Zhou paused for a while after hearing the last four words, and inexplicably became a little nervous, and quickly changed the subject: "That ...I was very nervous when I gave you a toast to the Marshal and the others today, it was the first time I was so close to the president and the others."

Li Nanxuan hooked his lips: "Are you nervous?"

Lu Zhou denied: "No."

Li Nanxuan laughed softly: "I didn't know who was teasing me some time ago, but when it came time to grab a live ammunition, I started to flinch?"

"I didn't." Lu Zhou coughed lightly: "I just didn't know it for the first time. What to do."

"It's also the first time for me, we can discuss it slowly and get in touch..." Li Nanxuan lowered his head and approached him slowly, after touching his hot breath, he quickly grabbed his arms lip.

"Nanxuan, someone..." Lu Zhou looked at the front of the car while kissing, only to realize that they were sitting in the back of the small starting car, which was separated from the driver in front of the car, and the people in the front could not see it at all. Can't hear what's going on in the back compartment.

This is a RV specially prepared by Li Nanxuan, which is convenient, and can avoid the bridal chamber of relatives and friends.

Li Nanxuan reached into Lu Zhou's coat and accidentally touched the other's sensitive parts, which immediately caused a moan, like a potion that aroused his deepest desire, his breathing became heavier, and his tongue and kiss with his lover became more and more frantic. , He couldn't wait to untie Lu Zhou's belt, pulled out the white shirt tucked under his trousers, and reached into the shirt from below to caress the smooth skin.

Lu Zhou immediately collapsed in Li Nanxuan's arms.

I don't know if it was because the other party was the one he loved, Li Nanxuan just touched a certain part lightly, it would make him tremble and go soft with excitement. He was very sensitive, and he wanted more touches. , a low voice could not be suppressed in his throat: "Uh...Nanxuan..."

"Well, I'm here." Li Nanxuan took off their jackets while entanglement with Lu Zhou, and then released them one by one. He unbuttoned the other party's shirt, revealing his pure white body. Under his touch, his pink nipples stood up sharply, and even his trousers bulged out a big bag.

Lu Zhou couldn't help but rubbed Li Nanxuan's thigh with his lower body, and soon, the man also reacted.

Li Nanxuan quickly took off the clothes on the two of them and threw them on the ground, pressing him naked on Lu Zhou, kissing his lips, licking his auricles, sucking his smooth shoulders, biting his beautiful collarbone lightly, There were strawberry-colored hickeys on his beautiful body, and at the same time, his big cocooned hands quickly touched the jade stems of Luzhou.

Lu Zhou opened his rosy lips slightly, and let out a seductive moan: "Uh...uh...Nanxuan, hurry up..."

Li Nanxuan increased the speed of his hands and let Lu Zhou feel refreshed first.

"Ah..." After Lu Zhou, who had just experienced personnel, got the pleasure, he quickly shot out a white liquid.

Seeing his lover's satisfied appearance, Li Nanxuan smiled and lowered his head and kissed his mouth: "Are you comfortable?"

Lu Zhou replied lazily, "Yeah."

"Then it's my turn." The real start.

While rubbing Lu Zhou's buttocks, Li Nanxuan smeared the semen into the chrysanthemum hole behind Lu Zhou, and first stretched out a finger to let him adapt to himself.

At first, Lu Zhou couldn't bear hard objects entering his chrysanthemum hole, but under Li Nanxuan's patient caress and kisses, his sensitive body reacted again, and there was a sense of emptiness. He wanted to get something from his lover. More, he also wanted to have a closer physical contact between the two. Driven by this strong desire, he subconsciously separated his legs and slowly adapted to the invasion of Li Nanxuan's fingers.

Seeing that the prelude was almost done, Li Nanxuan put Lu Zhou on the bed and pressed his swollen and painful penis against Lu Zhou's chrysanthemum hole.

Lu Zhou's chrysanthemum was so ticklish that he couldn't stand it and shouted, "Nanxuan, your little pussy is itchy, come in, come in quickly..."

"Satisfy you." Li Nanxuan curled the corners of his lips and pointed his penis at it again. Lover's chrysanthemum hole, slowly open the hole.

"Well, it hurts..." Lu Zhou couldn't help but tighten the chrysanthemum and wanted to back away, but the people behind him didn't give him any chance, so he slammed into it.

"Ah—"

"Uh—"

At the moment when the penis was completely inserted, the two sighed contentedly at the same time.

Lu Zhou even felt a little dizzy, and he could clearly feel that the guy in his body was hot and thick, filling the previous emptiness.

While kissing Lu Zhou's smooth butterfly bone and ear vortex, Li Nanxuan licked Lu Zhou's jade stem, and then slowly twitched his lower body.

Lu Zhou felt his lower body swell and numb, but his indescribable happiness kept rising.

Li Nanxuan listened to his breathing less and less painful moans, and the twitching under his body became faster and faster, until Lu Zhou completely let go of his body and handed it over to him.

"啊啊啊啊啊——"

第一次被入侵的强烈刺激让陆洲又痛又爽,身体剧烈地颤抖,四肢百骸都舒爽起来,情不自禁的放开喉咙吟叫。

Li Nanxuan slowed down after speeding up the thrusts a few times.

He slowly pulled out his penis, and thrust it in again with a strong force. The penis was completely inserted into the depths. The person under him shivered violently, and the moaning sound immediately changed: "Ah... ah ah ah"

Li Nanxuan was suddenly caught by him . Tight, almost couldn't hold back the shot.

"It's so tight, darling, take it easy..." He panted and lowered his head to kiss Lu Zhou's ear vortex, and then slowly inserted it. The chrysanthemum point was comparable to the most beautiful place in the world, making him reluctant to leave.

Then, he pulled out again, pushed back hard, and repeated back and forth.

Lu Zhou was penetrated so violently for the first time, his limbs trembled slightly, and every inch of his skin was moaning excitedly. His body trembled as he was hit, and his penis continued to be fucked to the deepest point. Each stroke caused Lu Zhou to twitch for a while. After jumping to the top, the pleasure continued to accumulate.

The layers of chrysanthemum points bit Li Nanxuan's penis firmly, sucking hard like a small mouth, the relief instantly flowed through Li Nanxuan's body, his strong waist quickly swayed, and he began to forcefully use the huge cock under his body. Wreaking havoc in the small flesh hole, a low roar emerged from his throat with pleasure. He turned Lu Zhou back, pressed against Lu Zhou and sucked one of his nipples. He kept playing with his tongue and lips, and his lower body didn't stop for a moment, and he kept thrusting. Lu Zhou's body was really sensitive, and a casual lick would make him particularly excited. The jade stem was swollen to a purple-red and purple-red, and the front end was overflowing with crystal clear liquid. He couldn't help calling his lover's name: "Nanxuan...Nanxuan...Nanxuan...you're great...be faster..." Li Nanxuan's sexy and seductive voice made Li Nanxuan even more emotional. His forehead slid down, and his lower body made a fleshy crashing sound, and under the intense thrust and pleasure, the two of them reached an orgasm at the same time, ejaculating white thick semen. Li Nanxuan lay down holding Lu Zhou, but he was reluctant to pull his penis out of the chrysanthemum hole, his thin lips kissed his lover's lips, nose, and eyebrows lightly. Lu Zhou put his palm on Li Nanxuan's chest and felt the violent ups and downs and beatings. He was very excited: "We are combined. " Lu Zhou's pink nipples were gently rubbed, and he asked in a sexy voice, "It's enough for one time? Huh?" The teasing words made Lu Zhou's softened jade stem react again, and he quickly stood up against Li Nanxuan. On his abdomen: "Nanxuan, your voice is so sexy right now, just talking can make my heart itch, you can say more..." Li Nanxuan smiled lowly, spitting on the edge of his sensitive ear vortex Hot air, he asked, "Do you want me to say that I want to fuck you a few more times?" As soon as the words fell, Lu Zhou felt something in his small hole swell instantly, and the thickness was about to burst his hole, and he fell down. Moaned: "Your place is so big."

When Li Nanxuan heard this, his sense of superiority and desire were instantly provoked. Ju Zai's penis swelled and hurt again. He rolled over, pressed Lu Zhou under him, and sucked his lips.

With one experience, Li Nanxuan's movements became proficient, and he knew where the people under him were most sensitive. After three or two strokes, his lover could not stop panting, and his green face became a little more charming, and he actively twisted his waist. Begging him for joy: "Nanxuan...you move quickly..." "You are really a little goblin..." Li Nanxuan roared and began to twitch, and there were still various motions behind him, until Lu Chau begged for mercy, until the jade stem could no longer shoot anything. After several sexual encounters and severe pain from his lower body, Lu Zhou was finally fucked unconscious. Li Nanxuan was distressed and pity again. He stroked the marks branded by him with his big hand, lowered his head and kissed Lu Zhou's lips. He noticed that the car was parked outside the gate of Li's house. He got up and picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on. Then he picked up another set of clothes, carefully dressed Lu Zhou, and then picked him up and returned to Yangmen Courtyard. Li Nanxuan looked at Lu Zhou who was tossed and fell into a drowsiness by him, caressed the marks left by him, lowered his head and kissed, got up and picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on, then picked up another set of clothes for Lu carefully. Zhou dressed, then picked up the person and returned to Yangmen Courtyard. "Congratulations to Major Li, and congratulations to Xiaozhou for getting married." "I wish Major Li and Xiaozhou are like golden winds and jade dew, but there are countless victories in the world! May your relationship be long and long, and you will have love every day and night. " Major Li and Xiaozhou have been in love and happiness forever, and they are of one heart and one heart. May your love be deeper than the ocean." Li Nanxuan just stepped into Yangmen, and congratulated him: "Thank you, everyone." Weng Lao and the others Send all the congratulatory gifts prepared: "little care, I also ask Major Li to accept it with a smile." Li Nanxuan had no hands to pick it up, so he could only thank first: "Thank you, I'll take Xiaozhou back to the house first." Lao Zao asked with concern Said: "Is Xiaozhou drunk? I have a hangover medicine that can wake him up immediately."

"You really don't wink." A-mei next to him pushed it away angrily, and took out two bottles of medicine for Li Nanxuan: "The red bottle is for wiping the scars on the body, and the white bottle is for wiping there."

Li Nanxuan needed two bottles of medicine, She accepted it politely: "Thank you, Grandma Kitchen King."

"You're welcome." A-mei took out another bottle and stuffed it for him, and whispered, "Give him more maintenance on weekdays, so he won't pass out so easily in the future. "

Okay, I'll take him back to take a bath now."

"Come on." After seeing them enter the house, Amei also let the others disperse.

Old Bai said: "Didn't we say we're going to have a bridal chamber?"

Amei gave him a look: "Everyone has already had a bridal chamber." "Didn't they

just come back? When is the bridal chamber?"

"It's outside the bridal chamber."

Immediately understood what was going on: "It's all gone, it's all gone, we'll give Xiaozhou a gift tomorrow."

Everyone didn't make a bridal chamber, but unfortunately went back to the ground.

In the room, Li Nanxuan first cleaned Lu Zhou's body, then dried him and carried him to the bed, then took out the medicine given by Amei and rubbed it on Lu Zhou.

The medicine given by the immortals is quite extraordinary. As soon as it was applied, the traces of blue and purple were all removed.

Li Nanxuan opened another bottle of medicine and wiped the red and swollen area under Lu Zhou's body.

Lu Zhou, who was in a coma, was immediately woken up in pain. Looking at Li Nanxuan, who was topless, he thought he still wanted it, and quickly said, "I've done it four or five times, you still want it, can you let me rest for a while? Do you want it again?"

The person who had been loved looked very pitiful, even when he spoke softly, which made Li Nanxuan want to stand up again, but he knew that Lu Zhou was tired and couldn't let him toss anymore. With a smile, he lowered his head and kissed him: "I'll let you go tonight, you have a good rest, and I'll give you medicine."

Lu Zhou noticed that his fingers were rubbing a certain part of him, and his handsome face suddenly blushed, but Li Nanxuan's fingertip medicine was very effective. After removing the pain from Lu Zhou's body, Lu Zhou quickly fell asleep.

70

Chapter 070 You are so generous

Lu Zhou slept until noon the next day. When he woke up, he didn't see Li Nanxuan, so he walked out of the room and asked Lao Zao who was looking at the peach tree, " Lao Zao, do you know where Nan Xuan went?" While watering the plants in the yard, the stove said, "He said he's going to cook porridge for you. If you wake up, just wait for him here. He's been out for a while, and he's almost back. You wait. Wait."

"Oh." Lu Zhou turned his eyes to the very eye-catching money tree, and saw the gold and copper coins falling on the ground, he walked over quickly: "Why did the copper coins fall from the tree?"

"It's mature."

"Mature? Then you can eat it." Lu Zhou picked up a copper coin and put it to his mouth.

"Hey, no..." Lao Zao didn't have time to stop him when he saw Lu Zhou bit the copper coin in half. He couldn't help but widen his eyes: "You, your teeth are really strong..."

Gold and copper coins are so hard that they can be bitten . Not to mention, this is not an ordinary gold and copper coin, it is a magic cash cow, and the gold and copper coin on it is many times harder than ordinary copper coin.

Lu Zhou chewed: "It's okay, it's quite sweet, like eating red dates."

"!!!!!!" Lao Zao saw the copper coins chewed in his mouth, and said in shock, "Don't you think it's hard?"

Could it be that the replanted cash cow is not as good as the previous one?

"No, it's almost like eating red dates, it's quite crunchy." Lu Zhou handed him a mouthful of copper coins: "You can have a taste."

Lao Zao took the gold and copper coins hesitantly, and worked hard secretly, but he kept pinching them. , and then he used the mana, and it continued, indicating that the power of the money tree was still the same as before.

He silently looked at Lu Zhou who had eaten one after another of gold and copper coins. He really wanted to see what his teeth were made of. It was actually harder than that of a divine beast. When he arrived, Lu Zhou had nothing to do.

"It's delicious. I'll pack some to distribute to other people in the hospital." Lu Zhou found more than ten plastic bags and put the copper coins on the ground into the bags.

Laozao said with mixed feelings: "You are so generous."

If it were anyone else, who would be willing to give away gold and copper coins, and they were still copper coins full of spiritual power.

"The fruit has fallen from the tree. If you don't fix it quickly, it will easily break. You can bring some back later.

" Pack up.

Lu Zhou glanced at the direction of the stone pavilion, but the old man who often played chess in the pavilion was not there: "What about Mr. Weng and the others? Let them come and taste it."

"When they come, they will taste it themselves."

"Then let's put the Put all the gold and copper coins in the bag, and when Mr. Weng and the others come, let them eat in the bag, don't touch the tree, it's the tree that attracts fortune and treasure, don't break it." Speaking of the two children, Lu Zhoucai Remembering that he left the children to Lu Heng and the others to take care of them, I don't know if they have returned the children safely to their parents.

"Didn't they say they'd give you the tree?"

"You think I'll want something for the child? Just stay here, they can come and have a look when they have time." Lu Zhou walked out of the Yangmen Courtyard with the bag and told them to bring the gold The copper coins were sent to other yards, and a guard sent another bag of gold and copper coins to the Lu family for Grandpa and the others to taste.

At this time, Li Nanxuan came back with a heat preservation box. Seeing the guards carrying bags of things, he asked curiously, "What's in the bags?"

Lu Zhou said, "Gold and copper coins and fruits."

"... ..." This is what happened when Li Nanxuan lied. He was silent for a few seconds: "Have you eaten?"

"It's delicious."

"..." Li Nanxuan couldn't believe it: "Don't you think it's hard?"

"No way. , very crispy."

"Is there any stomach discomfort?"

"No." Lu Zhou said strangely: "Do you feel very hard? Or do you feel uncomfortable eating?"

"I don't like to eat gold and copper coins." Li Nanxuan changed the subject: "Where are you asking them to send the gold and copper coins?"

"Other courtyards, let others taste it."

Li Nanxuan smiled: "I guess they will be very grateful. Yours."

"If they like to eat it, they will send some over next time." Lu Zhou looked at the insulation box in his hand: "Lao Zao said you went to cook porridge for me?"

"Well, let's go back to have porridge." Li Nanxuan and him returned to the hall of Yangmen Courtyard, then spooned a bowl of porridge and put it in front of Lu Zhou: "How about it?"

Lu Zhou blew, took a sip, and said happily, "It's fragrant and sweet, as long as it's you I like it all boiled."

Li Nanxuan said with a smile: "Then you drink more, because I heard that after the husband and wife have sex, the person below needs to eat liquid food."

"Cough..." Lu Zhou was almost not given porridge. Choked to death: "Can you stop talking about this when I'm eating."

Li Nanxuan rubbed his head: "Is it too late to be shy now?"

Lu Zhou asked him, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I eat early . After you have eaten, we will discuss where to spend your honeymoon."

"I can discuss while eating." "Alright

."

Li Nanxuan brought a tablet and opened the travel guide: "I read it this morning. In the morning, I think Manchuria City is a very good tourist attraction. There is an ancient city there, as well as various scenery such as the sea, the sea of ​​flowers, the stone forest, the beautiful river, etc. It is very suitable for newlyweds to go on their honeymoon."

"The scenery of Manchuria is indeed That's right, by the way, the great-grandfather and the others live in Manchuria City, and when our tour is over, we can go to their house as a guest." Lu Zhou said excitedly.

Li Nanxuan: "..."

He only decided to go after finding out that his great-grandfather lived in Manchuria. He vaguely felt that Lu Zhou's unlucky situation might have something to do with them, and he had to go check it out in person.

Originally, he didn't want to take Lu Zhou with him, but they just got married, and they went far away. This matter can't be solved in one or two days. He didn't want to be separated from Lu Zhou for too long, so he had to use Du Miyue As an excuse to go to Manchuria City to see.

Lu Zhou asked, "When are we going?"

Li Nanxuan thought about it and said, "It's just a few days that the army has given me frequent awards and promotions, so I plan to go again in a week."

In fact, he wanted to wait for Lu Zhou's great-grandfather to leave the capital . Go after you go back.

"Okay." Lu Zhou Meizi thought about how to have fun while drinking porridge.

Just after Lu Zhou finished drinking the porridge and received a gift from Lao Weng and others, the Lu family also received gold and copper coins from Lu Zhou. Lu Shiyan picked up the gold and copper coins full of spiritual energy, and asked the Li family guard who brought the gold and copper coins: "

Xiaozhou said this is for food?

" Bring it

here."

"If Mr. Lu has nothing to do, I'll go back."

"Okay, walk slowly."

Lu Shiyan squeezed the hard copper coins, and looked at Shi Yin: "However, this is real copper coins. Ah, can you really eat it?"

Shi Yin frowned: "A lot of food is made the same as the real thing now, it's hard to tell the difference, Xiaozhou said it can be eaten, it should be delivered after eating, you take a bite, I don't know if I can eat it, and this copper coin fruit is so powerful, it's definitely a good thing, and I don't know where Xiaozhou got it."

"It should be given to him by the Li family." Lu Shiyan tried to put it in his mouth He kissed and bit it, but it didn't break, he bit harder again, and with a click, he knocked his old teeth: "This bastard, Xiaozhou, even I lied to my grandfather, where can I eat this? The next time he comes back, I have to train him well."

At this time, Lu Heng came back from the outside with Lucky and Jinbao: "Grandpa, who are you scolding, I can hear you scolding through the door."

Lu Shiyan was so angry that he threw the coins back into the bag: "It's not your big brother, you lied to us that this is edible fruit, and I almost broke my teeth."

Zhaocai and Jinbao saw the gold and copper coins in the bag. , walked over, picked up one of the gold and copper coins and said, "This is not edible."

Lu Shiyan said angrily, "I knew it."

Shi Yin asked, "Then what are these gold and copper coins?"

"It's the gold on the money tree. The copper coins, our instruments were picked from the money tree."

Lu Heng was surprised: "This is the gold and copper coins from the money tree? Sure enough, it is not comparable to ordinary gold and copper coins. If we sell them, it should be possible to sell five million to one. Ten million, or even more, this is a priceless treasure for us mortals."

Jinbao proudly said, "It is indeed a priceless treasure. If it was placed in the past, you mortals would not be qualified to see it at all."

Lu Heng asked: "Little Ancestor, can we use these gold and copper coins to make the magic weapon of the money sword?"

"Of course, it will be hundreds of times more powerful than the money sword you are using now, and we have already given the money tree to Xiaozhou, Xiaozhou. Whoever wants to give the gold and copper coins is up to him."

Lu Heng looked envious: "Brother is so lucky, I remember the legendary money tree, as long as it keeps shaking, it will keep getting rich? Right?"

Jinbao nodded . : "As long as the cash cow doesn't die, it will always have copper coins."

Lu Heng felt that Lu Zhou had found a treasure again.

Shi Yin wondered, "Why does Xiaozhou say it's food?"

Zhaocai giggled: "That's why Major Li tricked Xiaozhou that the money tree was a fruit tree, and the copper coins on it were pressed with molds, and Xiaozhou believed that. It's over."

Lu Shiyan: "..."

"It turns out that Nanxuan also has such a naughty side." Shi Yin laughed, looked at her husband and said, "You blamed Xiaozhou just now."

Lu Shiyan defended himself: "No matter what this is, anyone will think that Xiaozhou is playing tricks, right?"

Indeed, after the other people in the Li family received the gold and copper coins from Luzhou, they immediately thought he was joking. If you want to scold Lu Zhou for not respecting his elders, and use real copper money as food to deceive them, what if they really eat it in their stomachs?

But when they saw the gold and copper coins full of spiritual energy, they couldn't scold them. After all, what Lu Zhou gave them could not be bought with money, but Lu Zhou gave them so generously. And it's still a big bag, enough for them to make a few money swords, and when they encounter big monsters in the future, they can reduce the chance of being injured. Therefore, they can't scold, and they have to return a gift.

In the end, he exclaimed: the Lu family is really rich

·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 471 75
an epistolary. Right Man Series #1.
145K 279 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
181K 15.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
88.4K 3.5K 58
Husband of Crossing 穿越之夫夫 Author: 老衲不懂爱 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description The cold-hearted modern doctor became a elder brother in ancient...