All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋

1.9K 69 82
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

( Thank you for nearly 13k reads and 600+ votes🤩🤩.

Don't forget to comment guys as it motivates me a lot.

And here we go.)

Phiiiii......do you know how much I wanted to see my idol, P'Vegas in real? I still can't believe he is our guest lecturer. Luckily I joined this university, otherwise, I wouldn't have pleasured my eyes by seeing him for two weeks straight.

Porschay shouted in joy when they were in the canteen after the class. But our Pete was mad. He was mad that his man didn't tell him about this beforehand. He didn't ask his permission. Yes, Pete is happy that he can see him at home and also in college. But he is mad. Because he can still remember the students who were eyes fucking him while he was teaching the class for these past two weeks.

The first day when he came to know Vegas is his professor he was excited. But not now. It's like he kept his precious item in front of everyone to see and touch.

No, he is only mine!

Pete thought to himself. Though they have announced their engagement, Pete is not someone whose face is stored in everybody's heart to remember. So they don't know who is Pete and what's his relationship with Vegas. And no one cared about it too because Pete is an average man, not to be worthy of observing. So it is hard for him to protect his man.

And he hates it. He absolutely hates it that some creepy vultures with lusty eyes were always surrounding Vegas, ready to eat him alive. But Vegas is a gentleman. His eyes never saw another person, in the same way, he does for Pete.

But still, Pete feels down. Though he has the man in his arms and also in his bed, he compares himself with people who have beautiful bodies and rich family backgrounds. It can't be blamed too because he grew up in a such society where everybody is compared with others

(A.n - Don't compare yourself with others. It is injurious to our peace of mind)

What are you thinking about?

A voice interrupted his thoughts.

Nothing Porsche

Pete replied with his smile which is a cover-up to hide his pain.

Phi, are you ok? I just feel like something is bothering you for the past one week.

I am ok Chay. No need to worry.

Let's give him some space guys, said Kim who is the silent person of their gang.

Pete, Chay, Porsche, and Kim have become friends. They often meet in the canteen to share many stories. Pete can say they are the most important people now for him after Vegas and Lek. Now too they are in the canteen, munching their food except Pete.

Did you hear about it guys?

Started Porsche with a suspenseful voice.

About what phi?

Asked Chay full of eagerness.

Anong is after Vegas.

The word "Vegas" distracted Pete from having his thought, making him focus on the matter that is discussed.

Who is Anong, phi?

You don't know who is Anong?

I don't know phi.

Chay....She is our college queen because her beauty is outstanding. No man can say NO to her. Even professors are after her. That's why she is always number one in everything.

What she is gonna do to P'Vegas?

Look Chay, Anong is known for her doggedness. If she sets her eyes on someone, she will make sure she has him on her bed that night.

Really is she after P'Vegas now? What he is gonna do?

Yes, that's what my intel told me. Let's see whether your mighty idol can resist our beauty queen.

The conversation between two talkative brothers was listened by two silent men. One is silent as he doesn't give a fuck about this while the other is silent because each word of this conversation was breaking his heart.

I have to go!

Shouted Pete, breaking his silence by tapping his hand on the bench forcefully.

Everyone was shocked by his explosion.

Cool man! You're gonna break the table if you do like this.

But Pete didn't care about anything. He walked off in search of his man and he knew where he will be at this hour.

He went straight back to his class. Even though they can speak and solve this problem in their home, he wants to pour it out to Vegas at once. And he is happy that they will be no one in this block till tomorrow morning as there is no class for anyone till then.

But when he was in the hallway of his class, he saw a girl entering.

Is she that girl?

Pete panicked upon seeing the figure. So he ran into the class. When he entered the closed door of the class, he saw his man sitting at the teacher's table doing some work and the girl standing next to him.

(Imagine this is happening in this class)

He sneakily entered the class and hid beneath the first bench, so that he can hear what they were speaking. He made sure that they didn't notice his entry as well as his hideout.

Though he can't fully hear what they were speaking he got a glimpse of what's happening there.

(A.n - That girl and Vegas are talking. But Pete's dialogues are his thoughts. He is speaking to himself from under the table)

That Girl: Khun Vegas, I am sorry that I am disturbing you. But I like to introduce myself, I am Anong Ayutthaya. And I need your help.

V: How can I help you?

A: I have an exam tomorrow but I have a doubt in this part. Can you explain me, please?

V: Sure, show me where you got doubt?

P: What? Why is he talking to that girl? Just wait Vegas what I will do tonight? I will sure that you won't be able to kiss me with the same mouth that spoke to her.

After some minutes which looked like an hour for Pete who was hiding under the table the entire time,

A: Thank you Khun Vegas. It helped me a lot. Can I treat you to dinner for your help?

P: What!? How dare she is to ask my man out for dinner?

V: Sorry, I have to pick up my fiancee.

P: Heyyyy! That's my man. The times when I got fucked by him is not a waste of time. He is still faithful to me. And you bitch! Get out before I come out and kill you.

A: What!.....A..hem...I am sorry I have some work. I have to go.

P: Run bitch run before I strangle your neck with my own hands.

Anong went out with a long face because it is the first time a man denied going out with her. She was confused about how Vegas is not captured by her beauty even when all married men will be pleading between her legs.

After that, there was complete silence. Pete still didn't come out of his hideout and patiently waited for Vegas to go. But strangely Vegas didn't move from his place.

What is he doing?

Pete thought to himself and peeked out of the bench to see Vegas, only to find Vegas already looking at him.

Come out Pete I know you are hiding there.

Shit, Pete muttered and came out. He was struggling to walk as his legs were little numb because he was hiding for long.

Why were you hiding?

What were you doing?

I was speaking with a student

Why were you speaking with her?

As you already heard, I was speaking with her because she had some doubt.

But why do I feel like she was flirting with you?

I don't know about that. Even if she is, you know my eyes are always on you.

That's why you are still alive Khun Vegas Theerapanyakul.

Eeeee...hug me. I want to recharge after this long day.

-
-
-
-

Vegas, is it necessary?

What is necessary Pete?

You, being a teacher here? Your profession is acting, not teaching. Why do you have to suffer like this?

Pete, you know it's nothing when compared to you. I am happy that I am doing this for you.

But you shouldn't take a drunken talk so seriously Vegas.

___________________________________

Flashback:

Pete, please tell me why are you crying. Just now you were happy that you got admitted to the college. Next moment you are crying like a child. I think you are so drunk.

Ve...gas....vegas....i am afraid.

Afraid? Why?

This city life is already new to me. Now how am I going to survive in that college full of rich, high-class people?

Pete, you are also rich. See, you have your own sugar daddy.

But it will be a new environment for me Vegas. Even Lek left for Phuket to study there. I will be left alone in that big place.

Again Pete started to cry like a child in Vegas'arms.

Shush....shush....don't worry. I will be with you.

How? Asked Pete with a pouty teary face.

I will not tell you

Urgh....tell me how?

It is a secret. Just remember one thing. I will always be with you whenever you need me. Now sleep, Pete. You have to attend college tomorrow.

__________________________________

And that's the reason Vegas agreed to the offer by the college, which he declined for many years.

But still....I can't tolerate some people who look at you with lusty eyes.

It's ok Pete. All they can do is see me. But you know what you can do.

With this Vegas leaned forward to kiss Pete's lips.

Vegas stop we are in the classroom.

Who is gonna enter at this time? We can do it.

Then how did that girl enter?

Yeah right. I can't let others see you naked.

Vegas stopped his action and moved to the door to leave. Pete, who thought that they are gonna continue this at their home, took his bag preferring to leave.

But his man returned smiling to his ears.

Why are you smiling like an idiot Vegas? Come let's go home.

Pete, I locked the door. So we can fuck freely and fearlessly.

What?! Noooooo. This is a classroom.

I know Pete. But it's fun to try a different place, right?

But still... I can't do it here.

You are so stubborn, Pete Saengthaem. You have to be punished for this.

What punishment? No way.

How dare you disobey your sensei?

Sen...sei? Hey, what kind of porn videos did you watch?

(A.n - All thanks to the bl anime I recently watched😂😂)

Call me sensei once then I will leave you.

No way Vegas. Leave my hands. I can't do it here.

Call me once. I will leave you at once.

Ok...fine. Sen..sei can you let go off my hands?

Nice. You can say it once means you can do it more.

Hey saraleo!

What did you say?!

Vegas lifted Pete on his shoulder and gave a heavy spank on his ass. Then he placed him on the teacher's table. He lifted Pete's shirt while unbuckling his pants.
His bare chest was on the table while Vegas lifted Pete's ass slightly for the height.

Hey, leave me!

But Vegas didn't care about anything. He unbuckled his own pant and spit some saliva in his hand to lubricate the spot he is gonna devour.

Ahhhhhhhhh

Pete let out a moan when Vegas entered inside him.

Vegas it hurts....

It doesn't hurt. But he is embarrassed to do it in this place. Who would have thought that he would be railed in the classroom? Hereafter in every class, his eyes will be only on this table and the activity they did on that.

Be a good boy and obey your sensei. If you do so, I may be kind enough not to fuck you until you can't walk for weeks.

Pete got frightened. He knows Vegas is a man of his word. What if he fucks him brutally so that he can't come to college. He can't let that happen. He has to save his ass.

Please....show mercy...Sen...sei

Pete's words stuttered when Vegas started to move his dick inside his hole.

Haaa...you are so tight even though I fucked you for the entire night yesterday Pete. You really have some magic in his ass.

Fu...ck you....Vegas

Vegas chuckled at his words as Pete is the one who is being fucked right now.

How do you feel....to be fucked by your...sensei at his table Pete?

Vegas'words also started to break indicating he was also reaching his peak.

At least shut up while you fuck me, idiot.

He closed his eyes to hide his embarrassment and finally, both came. And Pete let out a heavy sigh after being exhausted by the sex.

He thought they would go home but Vegas lifted him in bridal style. With a smirk on his face.
Noticing that Pete asked,

Hey, where are you taking me?

Wanna try a different place?

Huh? Different place? Where?

At the principal's office...

Nooooooo

___________________________________

As I didn't update for more than two weeks, I wrote the longest chapter I have ever published with nearly 2253 words. I hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️❤️

                   😍Love you all😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2.4K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...
35.5K 1.2K 16
"I can't do it anymore Vegas hiding how I feel for you, it's breaking me" "I'm trying, but I can't save us Pete, I don't know how to get us out of th...
277K 11K 40
VEGAS, the rich and dreaded mafia who is considered among the cruelest one and ruling the underworld of darkness. PETE, the famous singer who is amon...
147K 5.8K 36
"I hate you Vegas, the most." "If I can't have you than no one can, I won't let anyone else have you." The love, the promise, the hearts are broken...