HER KNIGHT. IsabelaxFeMreader

Av Kumase_Kurushii

Prizma the title awarded to most powerful mages and masters of their Aura Nature. Only one prizma can exist a... Mer

A/N
Knight's Selection
Mages and Knights
Daemon Extermination Arc
Encanto
A Duel
Calm Before Storm
The Return
Matching Pieces
A/n

The Beginning

325 7 0
Av Kumase_Kurushii

*Y/n pov*

'What are you doing?' Gregory gave me a incredulous stare in our call.

I sighed repeating what my grandfather's will as I'm packing my bagpack.

Uniform? Check, underwear? Check, necessities? Double check, books? Check, Extra food supply? Check and couple of clothes and jacket. I zipped up my spatial bag and prepared the clothes I'm actually going to wear.

'Yeah I get that you need to go back and do the boring way of living,' He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I got no choice its in the will. I need to go and enroll myself in Sigilicht wizarding university." Ripping off the sticky notes on my wall and pasting it in my spell book. Incase I forget to do my actual work.

'I hope you don't forget that you are the holder of PrizmaNoir. Your skills and capacity exceed the metric of the school grading. Do you want to destroy every grading orb in the school? Dont even get me started about disguising.'

"Don't worry I have suppressants, a pill and a spell," I smirked at him as shrugged giving up.

'Do you really need your grandfather's infinite library' he said turning around to give me privacy

"You both know we like getting on eachother's nerves," I put on my trousers "I never backout on such challenges," I buttoned up my shirt. "You already know," I slipped on my loafers.

'Yes, y/n de lé noir always so persistent. For what its worth you look like a first year.'

"Cuz based of our current age we should be. But I'll be enrolling as a transferring 4th year. Anyway Ill be going Gregory," I took my celphone.

'Not our fault, homeschooled is fast and easy. Talk to you soon yeah? And bring the orb with you,'

I took Hecate's orb. 'I don't think learning under the sages in Bermuth an easy way,"

'Don't forget to cast your spells. The only nonverbal and autocaster mage alive is you,"

"Noted, but I don't think I'll be needing that. I'll enroll as a knight you see?"

"What?! You!"

"Miss Y/n, your bag," Victor passes me my bagpack as I activate the portal to Sigilicht.

.'.'.'

I was teleported on a clearing where the teleportation mark is burned on the land. Now let's see.. I moved out of the mark and everything is distorted.

Illusion barrier huh...mmm last time I check their password will be front 100 steps. Right 45 back30 and left 7.

I walked like that as a button popped opening the secret portal.

- Ooof. I grunted as the portal threw me out 3 feet above the ground. Ouch.

I was about to stand up when a wand points on my neck.

"Who are you?" A girl with a fierce hazel eyes pointed at me.

"Uh... new student Eksa." I said as I stood up dusting myself. "Eksa, Class A Rouge," I bowed.

"Great another commoner knight," The girl rolled her eyes as she beckoned me not bothering to introduced herself.

I didn't know that discrimination is still a thing, guess people who had history of magic in their bloodline has grown quite arrogant these days.

"I'll escort you to your shared bed space." She turned sharply whipping her hair on my face.

"Ow," I groaned. This bitch- I glared at her back as I calm myself down.

She walked gracefully without losing speed, eager to get rid of me I suppose.We walked through the castle walls and stony pavement. The university itself is grandiose and quite enormous, almost three times the size of Bermuth's towers with a plaza and magical shops.

"The cafeteria for rouge is that way and the knight cafeteria space is on the right." She pointed at the lonesome crowded corner. Yep, definitely discrimination. I sighed as we passed through the library which we need to apply to gain access to or specifically the knights need to apply to gain access the archive. The training ground for mage and a knight was also separated. I felt that I'm about to experience extreme isolation in this school.

Was probably what my grandfather intended.
"See for yourself the world without proper order, what is better example than experiencing it inside a formal institution?"

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Oh you wanna play this game old man. Fine I'll reconstruct this university.

We passed by different buildings and have arrived in the common room of Rouge. Fireballs are thrown in the air and few firespells are casted by the student.

The room itself was decorated by twinking red magicstones, knight armors and mini library. The girl then gestured to the far off place in the corner.

"That is your shared room," She then swiftly turned about to leave when a guy stopped her.

"Hi mi amor," the guy said as he winked at her.

The girl then smiled at him greeting. "Hola Mariano,"

I didn't know she smile. I scrunched my nose turning to my shared room. I don't want to eavesdrop to their conversation. Plus I want to meet my roommate.

I knocked on the wooden door. I heard some shuffling inside before it opened.

A girl with bouncy curls greeted me. She's wearing green eyeglasses and beaming at me.

"Hola," she smiled as I return it.

"Hi, I'm your new roommate Eksa," I smiled as she stared at me.

"Mirabel Madrigal, wow you're so beautiful," she complimented letting me in.

To disguise my appearance, my original black hair and red eyes was turned into blonde with strawberry highlight and azure blue. My magical and physical amplitude was also decreased heavily by my earrings, three red for magical in my right and two blue in my left.

It is a self-training earrings, I crafted using vincula gems and silver, it is normally used in normal accessories. So it did pass in the university's detector as normal.

But the unreleased information is that a high-concentrated vincula gem combined with a high purity silver can affect a mage by severely lowering amplitude by absorbing the mana constantly.

So it means I'm just an ordinary swordswoman, with above average physical and low magical skills.

.-.-.-.-.-.-

The room is small with cupboards above the huge window that overlooked the garden fields and a quarter of the knights training fields. Two beds are situated in each side of the room provided with cabinets and lamp post.

"Not bad yourself," I said as I unpacked my luggage.

My luggage is quite few just 3 knight uniforms composed with coat, shirt and tie with long pants and knight boots. A training shorts, shirt and boots for casual sparring and training. 4 sleep wear, 1 swimwear and 3 casual clothes that is composed of 2 tunic and pants and dress for outing.

I also brought a sword. It was my go to training sword in Bermuth. It was black with red trimmings, it was enchanted by level 10 highest strengthening magic and self sharping , the strengthening doesn't apply on the owner though, but itself. Other than that it's just a normal short sword. It was given to me by one of the sages because I broke too many swords in the past.

"You wield a sword, so I take it you're in the knight class?" She said as she plopped on her bed.

"Yep," I answered.

Mirabel eyed my sword."Can I see it?" she said pointing at it.

"Uh sure," I gave it to her. It seemed that she wasn't expecting the weight because-

"Th...this is a short sword so how... is it so damn heavyyy," she groaned.

"The scabbard is the one that makes it heavy." I replied as she attempted to unsheathe it.

I laughed as she struggled. "That is a safety feature," I told her. "The sword can only be unsheathe by me,"

"You're a mean person," she sighed as I unsheathe it for her.

"I'm not, but it IS funny to see you struggle,"

She huffed unamused inspecting the sword.

"It is just a normal sword but with sharpening and strengthening in max levels?" She said as she gasped.

"Oh, you can see it?" I smiled as she touched the blade."So you're a mage?" I asked

"No, I'm a crafter." She said. "I can see the flow of magic and disern it but I can't produce it." She sighed. "Can you believe it a Madrigal with no amplitude in magic?"

I looked at her..... oh that reminds me, I have met some of the Madrigals... I think their name is Julieta and Pepa. A healing mage and a weather mage.

They do mentioned that ever-so-often they have a kid with the same age as me. Is it Mirabel?

"Well in terms of genetic. It is possible to have a non-magical child between mages." I started as she looked disappointed." But that doesn't mean you are anyless than a magic wielder, after all... a magic crafter is one of the people that mages rely on,"

She looked at me with tears. "Thanks Eksa, I needed that," she sniffed. "By the way, are you a first year?" She said composing herself.

"No, I'm in the 4th year." I told her as she sighed.

"I thought we'll be classmates."

"Mm well how old are you. I think you're too young to be a 1st year," I asked her as she shrugged.

"15. I was enrolled here by special circumstances," she waved her hand while I gave her a curious look.

"Abuela wanted to see if I'll developed a magical power or something...or that I can learn how to craft the soonest. I'm quite advanced you see." Mirabel then took her magical tool showing it to me.

"Oh, its a barrier creating robot?" I said as it made a solid forcefield ball.

"Yep, glad you know. My oldest sister thinks it's trash but I'm glad you liked my creation," she smiled "How about you? What is your age don't you look young to be 4th year?"

"Same age with you and a special circumstances too" I smiled. As she perked up listening. "My grandfather had a bet in his dying will. He said I should try and enroll in this establishment and finish one year.

"What is the bet?" She asked intrigued.

"If I won I'll gain access to his archive and assets. If I lose well... nothing." I told her as she gasps.

"No consequences? Then why?" Her face is the mirrored version of Gregory.

"I just hate to lose, that's why I picked up his annoying challenge,"

"Well that is good enough reason." She nodded. "I'll leave you for a bit so you can sort out the rest. But be ready to go to the general cafeteria, they said they are going to have an orientation." She then left.

I entered our shared bathroom to freshen up and to pop the magical suppressants. Its composed of extra vitamins to maintain my mana levels as the vincula drained it. I didn't change yet, since I'll be going out later.

*-*-*-*

Mirabel came in to fetch me. We weaved through the crowds as we try to get to the main hall. I didn't bring my sword since, we'll just be dinning.

Or so I thought

"Hey you two why are you here? This is our spot," the two boys shoved Mirabel away.

"I didn't see your name on it," I responded as I held on Mirabel to steady her.

"A low magic amplitude knight and a non-magical crafter, great. I didn't know this institute allows people like you here," the boy with a blond hair mocked us.

"Hey! Stop that," A huge brunette guy intervened. I think his name was.

"Mariano! Why are you protecting those two? How the mighty Rouge has fallen," they snickered.

"Do you two THINK our institution can be bought by money or will allow people with low caliber to join in? I think not!" A blonde girl with green eyes glared at them.

"Hah! Lets go, I didn't think even the straight A student rapunzel will stoop so low.... well it is evident because he's hangging out with what-his-name-boy ," they scoffed and left.

"I'm sorry about that," the girl Rapunzel apologized. "The institution has no discrimination policy and yet." She sadly sighed.

"No..no its ok," Mirabel said as she waved the concern off.

"Yes, we can handle it if it comes to push and shove," I added.

"Rapunzel, 2nd year rouge mage class, " she greeted

"Mariano Guzman, 4th year rouge knight class," the big guy also introduced himself. I felt a huge physical potential in him. Almost half of mine. "I saw you earlier sorry for not introducing myself,"

"It's fine... Eksa, 4th year rouge knight class," I bowed.

"Great we are in the same class," Mariano beamed.

"Mirabel Madrigal, 1st year rouge Specialist," Mirabel curtised.

"We have another two friends in knight and mage class both are 2nd year," Rapunzel informed as we all seated with eachother.

"By the way Eksa, aren't you too young to be in 4th year?" She asked staring at me.

"Special circumstances," I said... its not like I can reveal that I already graduated 10 years ago with Gregory Heins a PrizmaRouge holder and at the age of 5...

"What?" She said as she whispered. "Did your parents really pay for-" she said as I cut her off.

"No... uh not really its an agreement for me to enroll and experience a school life... since I'm homeschooled all my life," I said half-truthfully.

"Oh, then you must be good to be moved up to 4th year," she slapped her hand as Mariano nodded.

"That is true, I also skipped my 3rd year," he informed.

I saw a girl with bouncing red hair and a girl with straight black hair and black eyes who then sat with us.

The red head greeted Rapunzel in a Scottish accent. "Hey ya! Rapunzel! Who's these?" She asked as we reintroduce ourselves.

"Hi I'm Merida 2nd year Knight class and this is," she point at the girl.

"Mulan, 2nd year knight class...pleasure."

The orientation started minutes after the dinner. Which the food is composed of variety of meats and vegetables and a cup rice/ bread which ever the student prefer. I took some of the meat and mixed it with rice filled with chicken oil. We ate until we're full.

Anyway, orientation began by thanking the students for attending, then the dean discussed the history of the university. They said that the university is based on Prizma.

Which is divided by color of their aura: Vert(green for the plant based magic), Rouge (fire), Bleu (water/ice), Jaune (lighting types), Marron (earth types), Violette (illusion types), Rose (people who had different powers, specialties) and the Unique ( which is a mythical occurence of a student with light or dark powers.)

The category doesn't limit the magic available to be casted but they have edge on that particular spell.

"Uniques are rare and can be wielded by only by few people for per century." The grandmaster started. "For now, there are three Prizma holder whom are considered top prodigies: Inferno flame Gregory Heins or Prizma Rouge, and the unique Prizma wielders: The black arts prodigy de lé Noir or PrizmaNoir, and Holy priestess Aule chuez or PrizmaBlanc. Three are young mages that works under HECATE the world's largest security institution. Three whom graduated with the repective age of 8, 5 and 10.

My dear students you can be like them, and take the Prizma Title for yourself and for your family. The remaining Prizma are PrizmaVert, PrizmaBleu and PrizmaJaune. I believe that our institution can claim it.

The headmaster encourages as he smiled with greed. Of course... if one of the holder of Prizma came from this institution the Hecate will give enormous funds but based on their discrimination of the lesser students... I doubt they will put it in upgrading their facilities. It will just go straight to their pockets.What a rotten system.

"Hear that we still have a chance to be a prizma!" The students excitedly chatter as I sighed.

Prizma is not really an ideal goal. It just means more responsibilities and a curse. I looked at my chest where the black octahedron is imbued.

Prizma is a gem that is crystallized mana. If a mage with an enormous amount of mana reaches their highest potential, it will appear. But the downside is the more mana you generate the bigger the chance to lose control. That is why some Prizma holder commit suicide in fear that they will someday harm their loved ones. Prizma will disappear after death so its unlikely to be used in a weapon.

"Eksa aren't you excited?" Mirabel said as I snapped to reality.

"I'm sorry what?" Mirabel shook her head as Rapunzel explained.

"There will be a knight selection in two months time." She started to explain.

"Normally, first year students up until 3rd year are not allowed to mingle with the other departments. But in 4th year, all are graded by cooperation...like partner battle all throughout the year," she paused.

"So in preparation for the partnership... there will be a knight selection wherein the knights of each department will fight in an arena to be granted a pass to their partner's dormitory and to be paired by a same level mage." She finished as I nodded.

"So basically it is a amplitude test for partnering with a mage?" I asked as she nodded.

"What about the mages? Aren't they participating in an event for testing their amplitude?" I asked as Rapunzel looked shocked and Mulan chuckled.

"This institution is biased on the mage department, so they won't conduct that. Honestly, this school is a dog crap-"

" Mulan!" Rapunzel hissed. "You might get kicked out?!" Mulan just shrugged.

"That's true," Merida said. "They would just pick out the best for the best and worse for the worst mage." She grimanced as I scoffed.

The night continued like that, softly ranting about the school system as we walked to the Rouge common room.

Rouge is a no discrimination zone as knights are prevalent and some knights have magical amplitude. So we can continue to rant about our worries as the other member listen also grumbles about the unfairness.

But we all decided to suck it up as we cannot do something... at least for now.

The trio bid us goodbye, not before telling us that the class will start tomorrow by 8 in morning, so we should not stay up late.

Me and Mirabel changed our clothes before we climb to our own beds.

Mirabel sleep so soundly right after hitting the sack.

She must be tired I thought as my mind wanders to the primary topic of concern: how to deal with the so called elite mages.

Maybe, I should come here as myself and right the wrongs... but that will endanger our agreement. My eyes stared across my room seeing the sword on the door. I finally get an idea.

I should raise the popularity of knights. Mariano seemed to be respected so maybe if I showcase my strength as a normal knight... it can create a new wave of respect for ordinary knights with low magical skills.

And the upcoming event is perfect for it.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I groggily woke up. I'm not a morning person sue me. All these years I've taken the night shift wrecked my body clock.

I sighed as I took a cold shower and pop the pill. I wore the rouge knight class uniform in a blitz.

I then tap my feet to make sure that my feet had fully filled the boots. I saw Mirabel's clock reading 7:00am.

I nudge her to wake her up as she mumbled incoherently. I shoved her a bit forcefully as she jumped.

"Wha? Wait im up im UP!" She said jumping up jn surprise.

"Its already 7 am Mirabel we need to get breakfast by 7:30," she shoot up dashing inside the bathroom.

"Uhm...Eksa... can you get my towel?" She shouted from the bathroom as I put it on the door handle. She opened and took it as I turn around to give her privacy while putting my sword on my belt horizontally on my back. It was bit hidden by the uniform. I also packed my bag for training: with clothes, a small notebook, water, snacks, wallet and a pen.

Mirabel got out wearing the same uniform except for a pants she wore a skirt. She then rummaged through her bag and shoving her tools on a small bag along with her pen, notebook and a wallet.

She then tugged me as we brisk walked to the Rouge cafeteria. The nice sales lady gave us some warm bread, a soup and a lemon juice. Aside from the intended designated seats for mages and knights, Rouge students didn't follow the discriminatory rules , they say people are free to eat wherever they liked.

So me and Mirabel ate together as the squad of Rapunzel came and join us. It was another hearty meal. After we finished, we say goodbye to each other and moved to different class.

Except me and Mariano who both have the same class. The first class was defence arts, It is a class where magic and swordsmanship are combined. Although the professor didn't expect much on our magic skills they still push to teach us a low to mid level shield casting.

"Ok, ready?" The professor asked as he hold out his hand and put it down. "Go,"

SHIELD! students cast their force field shield.

"Shield," I casted as a blood red shield burst upon my hand. Mmm not bad, it was a decent size probably can cover my whole upperbody and in terms of sturdiness its a passing grade of 7/10, can take two orc hits and 10 human hits.

I then add color manipulation to alter the appearance of the shield, preventing it turning black.

"Hold!" The professor said as he tested our endurance of casting. "I will now attack you. You will hold the shield as long as it takes and count the number of hits you receive."

Students' groans were heard because maintaining a shield can be exhausting, plus when it breaks it can hurl you far away and if you are not trained enough can knock you unconscious from the force and lack of magical stamina.

" Firespit," He casted bombarding our shield.

"Urk," I groan as I felt my mana depleting each strike. 1...5...10...12...18..

After 2 in a half minutes he stopped as I felt my body stumbled.

"You, and you come here. " He pointed at me and Mariano.

I gasp as I steady myself still maintaining the shield while walking to him.

"You can drop the shield," He said as I let it dissipates.

"Name?" He asked.

Me and Mariano salut.

"Eksa"
"Mariano Guzman"

The professor looked at us while writing on his clipboard. "You two will not join this class from now on,"

We both looked at him confused as he smiled. "You both have held your ground for 2 minutes while I was bombarding you with firespit. Firespit as you both know is a mid spell, the evolution of fireball. To endure that a person must focus on defending while strengthening their magic in accordance of the enemies strength." He paused

"You both passed my subject. As a knight, a firespit can break your shield in the matter of seconds. The time you both held is enough for a novice mage to counter attack. Which is most impressive and expected for you Guzman still keeping up the winning streak?" He asked Mariano as he nodded.

"And you, Eksa... the transferree. You lasted Mariano shield by a minute. Unexpected... now both of you can proceed with endurance training," he gave us a badge to show the headmaster the exception.

We both leave as Mariano asked me if I was ok.

"Yeah," I sighed exhausted. "I might overdid it a little," I gasp.

"Want me to carry you?" He asked.

"No... no.. just give me a minute." I drank water and sat down on the cool floor, regaining my strength. While he eyed me.

"What?" I said as I met his eyes.

"How did you make the shield last? You are able to maintain it even after the spell of professor Ghast. I don't know if you noticed but he changes the strength of the spell randomly." He then sat with me.

"I was treating the shield as a bat," I said. "When you play baseball do you only receive the ball?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"I return it," he answered

"What if you can't take the force of the ball," I asked him again as he sat there confused.

"I'll get hit," he sighed.

"Yes, but to avoid getting hit by a full force ball... you need to redirect it elsewhere," said to him as his eyes widened.

"But that will endanger other people," he argued.

"It will, unless you can control it."

Professor Ghast laughed as he thought of the two. One is an unmmovable fortress and the other is a cunning snake, he then looked at the ceiling. His attack all went upward, Eksa huh... I'm looking forward to your carrer.

He then faced the arguing students who all accused him of favoritism. "If you want to pass like those two, why not we try again." He smirked as the student body groaned.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The headmaster laughed his greedy eyes scanned the two. "It is my first time seeing Ghast give a pass to his student. I'll take it you both are interesting students. Care to participate in the knight selection?" He asked as as we salut.

"Yes headmaster," we bowed as he laughed again.

"Well then,I'll take that I'll see you here numerous times throughout the day. Entertain me children and maybe I'll recommend one of you as Fragments. You may go now." He ushered us out, approving our passing mark in our first subject.

Fragments, the bodyguard of Prizma. They are the people who swore to protect their masters, and is ready to lay down their life if the situation calls for it.

"Do you want to be a Fragment?" I asked Mariano as he walk.

"Yes, it is an honor for me." He smiled excitedly. "How about you?"

"Not interested," I replied. "I wanted to be free so."

He chuckled at my response."That is one way to live.... but I want to give my mother and my sweetheart something to be proud of." Puffing his chest.

We are walking through the cafeteria grabbing some food before heading out to the training field.

"Who do you want to serve if you became a fragment?" I continue to asked him as we ate sandwiches.

"The PrizmaVert." He grinned.

"PrizmaVert do not exist yet." I told him. At least from what I know.

"Yeah, but my sweetheart will be," He said standing up.

I also stood up as we finished our meal. It takes about few hours before the next class resume.

Since the defence art final exam is the barrier retention which we accidentally passed on our first day... we have until 1 to do nothing.

Ideally my schedule is defence art, full body training, hand to hand combat training and weapon training.

Now we just need to do full body training a bit later.

"Hey Eksa," I heard Mariano called me as he threw me a wooden sword.

"Do you want to spar to pass time?" He stretched getting ready.

I nodded as I do some warm up. Might as well gauge my physical capabilities. As per my previous estimation in my magical capabilities, I can hold the shield for almost 3 minutes with a mid-level spell. If that is the case then I am free to cast low to mid-level buff and short teleportation spell.

I removed my coat and tie, picking up the wooden sword. Its light...lighter than Baal.

I stepped on the mini field as I put a thumbs up.

"The first one who gets hit is the loser and no magic,"Mariano then charged at me with his sword. I dodged it as it sliced the air.

A heavy swing. He must use claymore or an ax. I evaluated as I continued to dodge his attack with my speed.

"Not bad," he smirked as he change his attack style. He must have compensated, his lack of speed by connecting the flow of his sword.

Smart. If I counterattack without magic, my sword will surely break.

"Are you going to continue dodging?" He taunted me as I smile calmly.

"If I didn't dodge, then the match will be over in a second," I teased as he scoffed charging.

I blocked his attack and redirect his momentum guiding him to the stands, colliding with the target practice. He was about to go up when I tap his head with a sword.

"I won," I smiled at him as he laughed.

"Wow, I mean its vexing to lose but it was enjoyable when it comes to you." He laughed as we shook hands.

We are not aware that students are watching our little match.

"Guzman, and Eksa, I heard you both have passed on Professor Ghast," he quipped as he taps his clipboard.

We salut and answer him "Yes sir,"

"Well then, care to show your little stunt here in the middle?" He glared at us.

We didn't moved as he said "Thought so, the two of you will run 5 extra laps across the whole training field, doing the given drills in each part of the field." He squint at us giving us a punishment.

"You all must hit atleast the bullseye each lap. While others will only do 2 laps...7 for the both of you," he then whistles as we get a move on.

The training field is a whole track but with ropes to climb, net to go under to, hurdles to jump, 10 arrows to shoot and random balls being thrown at you by the machine.

It was brutal for me. As a mage the physical amplitude is not the priority, in fact I'm the most resilient mage with great endurance. But with the restraint that was given to me. I can only use more or less 25% of my actual physical potential.

I gasp as I felt myself being drained by the vincula. It was my 5th lap and I felt weak. I gritted my teeth as I visualize the battlefield. I decided to suck it up and finished the assignment.

To the point of passing out.

I groaned as I reach the bench. We were lectured by Professor Dioprio for the incident earlier. Thankfully I didn't pass out but I felt really weak. Mariano look at me pitifully as he apologized profusely for dragging me to trouble. I was being healed by Rapunzel before our next class.

"I told you senior not to drag Eksa in trouble now what have you done?" She gave me something to munch on as she cast rejuvenating spell.

I felt a bit better as my strength is returning. I also drank one pill for extra energy as the gem really sucked out my physical state.

It was time for hand to hand combat with Professor Raka. He just revisit the proper posture for defense and offense as well as movement control.

He then let us spar with him. He is really good almost half as good as Gregory.

Mariano had a trouble dealing with him as he got different techniques in his arsenal.

After a few rounds Mariano was pinned to the ground as he tapped out. It was my turn then.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I drank some water as I warmed up. My muscles are still tired but with Rapunzel's help, I'm able to move.

Professor Raka stood unmoving as I studied him. I stretched my stiff leg as I hopped testing my body. I then charged at him with my restrained speed.

He almost grabbed me when I twist my body and threw a punch which he redirected and was about to throw one when I jumped retreating.

"Hoh?" He smiled. " You got a good reflex kid." He then charged. " But not enough strength and stamina,"

He then barges me with kicks and punches.

I swiftly dodge but he followed me instantly. His speed... it really matches half of Gregory... shit.

Wait... remember...how did I defeat Gregory in our sparring?

Think...

'No fair! You tricked me,'

'I did not... I just lied... with my body,'

I immediately leaned my body right which he followed but I stopped midway and twist my body facing his back. I then put power in my leg to punch him.

But then he ducked and twist.... about to throw an uppercut. I didn't back out and weaved my head grazing my cheek as I threw a counter hitting his nose.

"Very good," he spoke through the gloves, then flipped me and pin me down.

"But like I said not enough strength and stamina," he then helped me up. "But we can work it out, you're the first to land a blow on me," he grinned as his nose dripped with blood.

"Sorry," I apologized as I felt my neck wet and my cheek sting.

"Its a draw, get your cheek sorted out and I know you and Guzman boy over there are punished by Dioprio. So I think if the both of you are not exhausted the match will end differently," He said before giving pointers to each knight class student.

I was limping by the time the classes were finished. Weapon's training was as bad as full body training and my body just gave up after it.

Mariano carried me to the cafeteria as Mirabel and others looked at me shocked.

"I think I overdid it." I smiled as they said.

YOU THINK?!

We discussed how our first day goes, with Mulan and Merida ranting about the application of posture in battle, Mirabel sighing about the mechanical concept of the magical equipment and Rapunzel getting dizzy with level 2 cast magic.

Mariano and I also shared our day as three glared at him for not helping me adjust. He just laughed it off saying I was pretty badass myself. He wanted to spar with me again but with permission next time.

The dinner was a hearty meal of meat soup, bread, apples and milk. I washed my clothes using magic imbued washer and I fold it to be used tomorrow. I then dragged myself in bed as Mirabel applied some medical plaster to the gash on my cheek.

"Maybe you should get some day off tomorrow?" She said worriedly as I waved her off.

"I'll be fine besides, my class will start late 1 pm," I assured her as she nodded, going back to her space and doing her homework.

I slept like a log after. I was awakened by Mirabel going out of the room. 7:30.

I yawned as the exercise pain started to plague my body. Ouch! I groaned.

I then looked at the mirror as the restraints glowed. I activate the magic equilibrium equipment camoflaging my actual capacity as I plucked one of the blue ones and one of the red.

Since the vincula cut my power by half, three red ones cut it by 50-25-12. While the blue ones is 50-25. So my amplitude is I can only use 12%magical and 25% physical.

I need at least 30% of my physical strength to survive here. I then recraft the blue one to make it smaller as well as my red one and put it in again.

So my final capacity is 30% physical and 20% magical. I sighed at least I'll be able to heal myself.

I hid the equipment as I use my power to heal half of the strain as I opened the Hecate orb.

10 summons from Hecate... wait its just Gregory,

I opened the summons.

'Noir its so damn boring here,'

'Are you having fun there?'

'FUCKING BLAC wanted to know if your dead. Should I make her bald'

'Are you still doing that restrained of yours?'

'God its so boring I have no one to talk to,'

'Should I create a homoculus?'

'Darn it why is your notes complicated?'

'Never mind I just burned the table,'

'Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy'

'Noir!'

I sighed at his childish behavior.

'I'm fine here just adjusted the restraint. I dont think I can survive physical amplitude here without altering the restraint 12, 25. I put it up as 20, 30. My amplitude will probably rise to above normal swordswoman.'

I proceeded to tell him about my day then sent it to him.

I wasnt expecting a response but it came instantly.

'Are you crazy?! Who goes to wizarding school with a restraint 12, 25?! You want to be a normal human in an abnormal university? That university is famous for knight abuse I'll let you know....you should thank your angel for letting you live.'

'Well I'm alive,'

'Of course you are. I still would recommend upping your physical amplitude since they are well-known for raising Armada. You know those knights of the kings and queens?'

'Yeah but I did kept up and I think it would be better using below half since it wasn't too bad.'

'You almost fainted from restraint. I wouldn't call that good. But with your monster qualities. Yeah I think that is a good ratio. Damn who the heck play with a shield for 3 minutes in 12%.'

I laughed as I shook my head the pain is almost gone and its time to grab some brunch.

'I'll be going now Gregory... talk to you later or when I have the time'

'Yeah sure,'

I then stood up and prepared for a new day.

The full body training was now bearable as I'm able to use 30% of my actual physical amplitude. I still feel exhausted but not to the point of passing out.

"Wow you looked good than yesterday," Mariano said as he finished his pull ups as I replaced him.

"We'll we didn't spar nor use exhausting magic so, I have extra energy," I then did 30 pull ups.

The objective for the month along with the other courses is to gain necessary defense, stamina, strength, speed, agility and become well versed in weapon handling.

Me and Mariano is faring fine opposed to the other knight class student who whined. Not that they will gain extra skills by doing that.

Professor Raka sent me to the sand bag to train. He told me to hit it as hard as I can while maintaining a constant power between blows. He noted that I have an excellent battle instinct but not enough power to utilize it.

Of course! I'm a mage not a knight but then again, I cannot tell them that.

I hit the sand bag as hard as I can as I swung up. I followed through by giving it a body blows and kicks, swaying with footwork while maintaining the rhythm.

In the weapon training, I practiced using pole arm and scythe. These weapons are my weakness when handling them, since I cannot do long-range magic, it is best to have something to use.

We then all met up with dinner to eat, still as usual talking about our day when.

"Eksa, will you train with me?" Mariano said as he ate his food.

"Train for?" I asked him.

"Defence arts and weapon training," he looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Sure, but where?" He motioned at the training grounds for Rouge.

"I already passed the request that, well be using it for 2 weeks from now."

"Can we use it too, we can all spar and Mirabel can watch and take inspiration," Merida suggested as everyone agreed.

It was night time as the roster are formed.

Me vs Merida
Mariano vs Mulan

We asked the girls to hit us hard as we use our shield.

Rapunzel casted 'silence' a barrier that stopped the noice from being leaked and participated in targeting us as well as aiming randomly in the field.

We all spar while avoiding Rapunzel's attack with quick succession.

Mirabel just watches noting everything that we need to improve and sketching what needs to be invented.

The day passed we improved little by little. My stamina and strength gets bit better as Professor Raka complimented me and Mariano. Professor Dioprio also increased our laps by 3 so we are running 6 laps everyday and Professor Halifax our weapon training moderator gave us an actual weapon to practice by.

Rapunzel also increased her speed in casting while Mulan and Merida now perfected their combat posture and Mirabel is now working on a new gadget.

Soon it was the time for the knight selection.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N:
This will be updated regularly probaby finished within a week or month. Until then Ciao-

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.4K 388 14
Blamed for a lethal disease she did not cause, a reclusive necromancer sets out to cure the sickness and save a town before any more victims perish. ...
14.2K 324 18
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
93.1K 2.2K 16
"𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑜~" "𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑎" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...
20.6K 371 34
You are an 18-year-old girl that has a Massive crush on one of your madrigal friends but it seems like the world wants to stop you. When you finally...