A Duel

*Third person's pov*

Isabela and Eksa slept soundly when Julieta entered the room to wake them up.

Julieta looked at the two peacefully sleeping. It was the first-time she saw her eldest at peace and happy. While it was a breath of fresh air, to see the youngest prizma holder, living a normal human life.

Julieta smiled amused at the budding relationship between the two. She has no doubt that Y/N or Eksa will protect her daughter and prioritize her above all else and she knew her daughter would do the same. But the a new hurdle is about to come and she need to inform the two before her mother.

She nudged Eksa and Isabela as they both stirred. Eksa almost immediately woke up, in contrast to Isabela who still sleepily snuggled close.

"Lieta?" Eksa said sitting up, only to be hugged back by sleeping Isabela.

Julieta rolled her eyes at her child. While Eksa gently shook Isabela.

"Isabela Madrigal wake up!" Julieta said sternly, made Isabela shoot up.

"I'm awake!" She said, looking at her mother and Eksa who still entrapped in between her arms.

She shyly smiled as she noticed she's only wearing undergarments,"Uhm morning mama,"

"Isabela put on some clothes," Julieta said. "I'm  going to tell you both something important,"

"Mariano is back, your Abuela called him here for your official wedding proposal," Julieta dropped the bomb, Isabela frowned.

"He will be joining us for dinner," she then stared at Eksa and Isabela.

"Whatever your choice will be. I'll accept it," she smiled kissing her daughter's cheek and Eksa's forehead. "I'll see you downstairs,"

Isabela sighed as she wore her dress and slipped on her string slipper. While Eksa tucked her tunic in her pants and slipped on sword belt and her boots.

Isabela sighed one last time hugging Eksa. "I need this," she snuggled, Eksa returned it rubbing Isabela's back soothing her.

"I'll be by your side," The blond-haired girl reasured, their eyes met, the hazel brown orbs softens, staring at the sparking Azure blue  luminated by the morning sun.

Isabela gently cupped the younger girl's cheeks, tracing her plump lips. Eksa stared at her observing and anticipating whatever the older girl had planned.
.
.
.
.
Isabela then close her eyes bringing down her lips to claim her knight's kissing her gently but with a hint of possessiveness.

Eksa just let her explore and suck as she pleases  before gently breaking the kiss and pecking Isabela's lips.

"We should get going," Eksa informed hearing Isabela's name being called by Alma. Isabela nodded about to exit her room but not before stealing another kiss. "We should... but after this I wanted to tell you something."

Eksa flashed a curious look but Isabela only smiled blushing.They both exited the room and gone downstairs to meet with Alma.

Eksa and Isabela were walking hand in hand and the younger girl was about to sit down with Isabela, when she was stopped by Alma.

"You are not to dine here," Alma forbid. The grandchildren shot an incredulous look at their grandmother for doing something petty. "Nor be my granddaughter's knight, even be welcomed in Casita," Abuela squinted as she kicked out Eksa.

"The true knight of Isabela had already arrived. You are no longer needed," she then sits on her chair.

Isabela was about to protest when Alma told her the following sentences. "I invited PrizmaNoir to participate at the dinner. I already offered her an agreement she can never refuse."