Calm Before Storm

*Isabela Pov*

I was crowned as PrizmaVert last week. One of the HECATE visited Casita and confirmed it. They said that they will wait until my graduation before absorbing me to work in HECATE Headquarters. To say I was overjoyed was an understatement, we celebrated for three days not only for my coronation but the acceptance of Eksa and Mariano.

Though Eksa was not that thrilled of being selected as a Fragment knight. I wonder why... being a fragment is the greatest honor for a knight much less her stature. I thought to myself watching her teach Mirabel how to construct a magic amplifier using some materials I never bothered to learn.

In someway, I find her nerdyness cute and on par with my youngest sister. I chuckled when I remembered them building a magical drone to capture our family picture. It worked for the most part, but the battery suddenly died after the tenth use. The picture was successfully printed though and I kept it in my room.

I decided to approach the two after hearing Mirabel cheered. We both have already repaired our sisterly bond after admitting that we are jealous of one another and found a common ground which was the blond-haired girl.

"Mi amor," I called her. She turned to me with her tousled haired bouncing and her azure eyes sparkling.

"Yes Isa?" She smiled, holding a cute round robot. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing, I wanted to snatch you away for a bit," I said softly. Her cheeks turned bit pink.

"Well if that is ok with Mirabel?" She asked my sister.

Mirabel waved her away,"Go, I don't want to watch you both go mushy with each other in my workshop,"

Eksa laughed taking my hand and exiting Mirabel's room. "So where are we going señorita?" She grinned.

"I was planning to," I then casted a spell waving my hand as vines grew and lift us to my special place. The hidden garden near the lake. "Spend time with you here."

"Sure, mi princessa," she winked offering her arm for me to cling on. Eksa has been more attentive and flirty these past days. Not that I'm  complaining but... it's  easier to forget that she's younger than me.

Although when I think back she didn't really act her age and displayed a wisdom beyond her years. She did downplayed it by stating that she read a variety of books but.. sometimes, I felt she's older than me with untouchable barrier between us.

"Isa?" She called me waving her hand. "Are you okay? You kinda zone out,"

"Uh.. yeah just thinking," I responded. Her brows furrowed but dropped whatever she's about to say.

"Is your prizm giving you trouble?" She asked innocently. "Does your hand hurts?" She then kissed my prizm.

Damn that was cute. I lift her chin, kissing her soft plump lips. "No.. not anymore...but my lips hurt," I teased her.

She looked at me her azure eyes turned dark with a small hint of red outlining it. She then kissed me softly and gently, I snaked my arms on her neck as I deepen the kiss.

"Mnn," we both moaned, her hands found its way on my waist steadying me while I practically straddled her.

She then sucked my bottom lip with her tongue sneakily entered my mouth. We fought for dominance a bit, letting me win as we separate, both panting.

"You... don't feel like a beginner!" I said snuggling her neck while planting butterfly kisses on it.

"Mm.Isa..that tickles," she laughed. It was a quiet laugh with a mixture of a hum and a chuckle.