Encanto

The extermination of daemon was called off, Dolores informed the headmaster that four pairs of students were declared dead and a Licht was found roaming the border.

Professor Litwit is found guilty in raising a half-born Licht, and keeping its mother, his former lover, who turned Licht class daemon alive. He is confirmed to be feeding and sustaining them with human meat, the missing students of institution.

He was executed by HECATE law.

The mother and daughter Licht were reported to be killed brutally and their Manalith were extracted. HECATE called for Eksa yesterday.

When we asked what happened Eksa said that HECATE just wanted give thanks, letting her keep the Manalith.

We are now back in the university, the daemon extermination was our first semesteral finals before it was cancelled. The headmaster gave all students a passing grade and for those who brought niliths, were given almost perfect grade.

While me and Eksa are special case and were given a perfect grade and granted one wish for each of us.

Eksa just wished for the two Manalith to be officially hers, while I asked for the students who bears the name of Madrigal be permitted to leave the university for a semesteral break.

Abuela orders.

The headmaster agreed but in the condition that Eksa will not sell the Manalith and I will bring Eksa with me.

I looked at Eksa as she twirled the Manaliths, one green and one black. Although she told me the whole story. I still can't process that she's the one who multilated two A class monsters by herself. There is a rumor circulating that after Eksa defeated the licht the daemons in the vicinity disappeared.

She was then regarded as the golden flame of knight class, a hero and more of those pesky flies continued to swarm around her. I huffed as I packed my things, ready to go.

Eksa just brought a few changes of clothes, wallet, and slippers packed in her leather sackbag and her sword. She is wearing a white tunic, a black half cape with series of chained pins, black pants with her sword sheathed horizontally on her back belt and a rider's boots.

I on the otherhand wore a lilac casual summer dress, sandals and a wide brimmed hat with flower petals.

I didn't packed much myself, just few magical theory and botany books, my uniform and my wallet, stashed inside my totebag. Which Eksa is currently carrying on her right shoulder while she's checking her notes with her other hand.

We walked silently when I felt my hand being held by her, almost instinctively ever since we returned from the extermination. I do not mind though.

The carriage of Madrigals were at the gate when I saw Mariano also packing his stuff.

He waved as I approached him releasing my hold on Eksa. Who then looked at me and Mariano before nodding and putting our bags inside the carriage.

"Mariano," I greeted him, he was hauling stuff inside. "Where are you going?" I asked gesturing to the bags.

"Since we are the top two of the exam. Headmaster decided I should accompany Elsa for a field trip." He said.

"He thinks it will make us grow stronger and  strengthen our bond more, which I think the same for you guys," Elsa replied. "Don't worry I wont covet your boyfriend,"

"As if you have the arsenal to do that," I said squinting.

"Maybe but my type is a strong person who has a firey disposition maybe like your partner," she smirked as I glared at her.