The Hobbit & Lord of the Ring...

By _imagining_hobbit_

From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have b... More

Fili - He gets jealous of you and Kili
Want an Imagine? (REQUESTS CLOSED)
Legolas - Your a criminal
Thorin - For Emilie (Requested)
Kili - He Saves Your Life
Fili -For Bel (Requested)
Thorin - Your His Sister And Your Name Is Thora
Kili - You Get Revenge On Bolg After He Killed Kili
Thranduil - For Cecily (Requested)
Thorin - For Olivia (Requested)
Bofur - You Two Are Best Friends
Thorin - For Courtney (Requested)
Haldir - For hxtergonnahate (Requested)
Legolas - He's In The U.S. Army And He Returns Home
Aragorn - You Were His One Night Stand & You Find Him Whilst Hunting Urak-hai
Fili - You Both Are Trying To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse...(Modern Day)
Fili - For Lili (Requested)
Fili, Kili, Thorin and Bilbo - For Ashley
Fili - For kakslovekandy (Requested)
The Hobbit & Supernatural Mash-Up!
Legolas - Rescue Mission
Aragorn - You Were His One Night Stand & You Find Him Whilst Hunting Uruk-hai
Legolas - (Smut Imagine)
Dwalin - You Are Thorin's Sister and You've Fallen In Love With Dwalin
Legolas - For Zoe (Requested)
AUTHORS NOTE RIP Christopher Lee
Bard - You're Great Friends and You Help Him Escape Jail
Thranduil - For Meghan (Requested)
Aragorn - For Elizabeth (Requested)
Lord Elrond - For Carrie
Dwalin - Pt 2!
Fili - You Save Him From Azog
Bilbo - For Kathi (Requested)
Thorin - For Elizabeth (Requested)
Legolas - For Annaliese (Requested)
Fili & Kili - You Take the Arrow for Kili (Requested Suggestion)
Kili - For wolfheart98 {Alyssa} (Requested)
Éomer - You Are In Labor
Frodo - {Suggested Requested} by gothgirl9935
R.I.P Anton Yelchin
Thorin Oakenshield - For Raphealluvr (Requested)
Legolas - slytherinqueen44 (Requested)
Thorin - For Theresa-Marie (Requested)
Legolas - For ZoeMorusty (Requested)
Legolas - (Requested Suggestion by lady_GreenleafXoX
Random Pictures I Decided To Share
Boromir - Your Father Won't Allow You To Be With Him
Well Howdy Doody

Faramir - You, Gandalf and Pippin Save Him

4.9K 137 15
By _imagining_hobbit_

Authors Note at the end please read it!

--------------------------

"Faramir please don't do this, your out numbered" You sob trying to stop Faramir's horse "Your asking for a death sentence!"

"I have to" He says not taking a look down at you.

"No you don't! Stop!" You pull your hardest on the reins of the bridle making his horse spin around "(Y/N)!" Gandalf calls your name.

"Faramir this is ridiculous!" Gandalf pulls you away by your arm "Your all going to get killed!" You push Gandalf off you "Gandalf what are you doing?!" He holds out his hand gesturing you to stay calm as he goes to talk with him.

You spin around, tugging at the end of your hair. Then you hear the sounds of hooves trotting against the concrete "Stop!" You scream "Faramir your going to die!" He ignores you and leads the men out of the gates. You let out a frustrated growl, kick a wall and race off to the top of the castle.

You stand near the edge watching the men make a line. Then, they charge. A tear escapes and runs down your cheeks as you watch the men head straight in to their graves.

******

"Argh!" You shout, using what's left of your energy to rid these filthy creatures. Fire burns, warriors scream as their being thrown over the edges to their deaths, and weapons clashing together are heard.

"(Y/N)!" You hear your name being called, but you thought you imagined it so you brush it off "(Y/N)!" Nope definitely didn't imagine it. You spun around to see Pippin standing in front of you "Pippin you cannt be here!" You shout

"It's Denethor, he's gone mad! He's going to burn himself and Faramir alive!" Once the name Faramir leaves his lips your heart stops.

"Go get Gandalf! I'll head up there!" You give him a gentle shove and take off in the direction that he came.

You and Faramir are best friends, you have feelings towards Faramir and have for years, since you were kids.

You push past warriors rushing to fight, women and children fleeing for shelter and kill Orcs that are in your way or attack you "(Y/N)!" You hear a voice scream your name. You spin around seeing a Shadowfax racing up the alleys, Gandalf rides him and has Pippin with him.

Gandalf reaches out his arm and you grip his arm, jumping up behind Pippin with Gandalf's help "We need to hurry!" Pippin shouts.

It takes a minute to reach the top, and to the doors. You look to the side, in fromt of Gandalf, Denethor snatches a torch before throwing it down near Faramir. Pippin and you gasp as Gandalf snatches a weapon from a guard and Shadowfax charges in.

Gandalf swings the weapon, knocking Denethor off the podium (idk what you call it). Suddenly Pippin, jumps on to it and tries to push Faramir off "Pippin!" You stand up on the end of Shadowfax and jump on with Pippin, helping him push Faramir over the side. Pippin jumps off as you do as well, and Pippin puts out the flames burning Faramir's clothing "NO!" You turn around to see Denethor running towards Pippin. He grabs Pippin by his collar "You will not take my son from me!" He cries

"Get off of him!" You try pushing Denethor off of the hobbit "Denethor!" Suddenly you hear Shadowfax behind me, you move out of the way. The white horse rears up and kicks Denethor in the face, making him lose his balance and fall back onto the podium (again, idk what ya call 'em).

Suddenly Denethor begins screaming as the fire burns his flesh. My shock appears when he stands up, jumps down and runs out towards the exit.

You kneel down beside Faramir, cupping his cheeks.

"Faramir" You whisper "Wake up" He groans, coming into consciousness "Yes come on wake up" His eyes snap open and in a split second your on the ground underneath him.

"Faramir!" You squeal "It's me! It's me!" You panic. His face is drained of colour and sweats drips down his face "It's me" You whisper putting your hand on his cheek "Your safe" All of a sudden he connects his lips to yours, giving you quite a shock.

He pulls away, breathing heavily "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you (Y/N)" He whispers looking into your (E/C) eyes "I'm sorry"

"You're here now, that's all that matters" You smile, a tear escaping.

"If you two are finished your love filled reunion than I suggest we get back to what is happening" Gandalf cuts off your loved filled session. Faramir stands up, pulling you up with him "We have a war to win" You say to Gandalf.

And thus, the war was won and Middle-Earth is now at peace. The coronation of Aragorn to become King is commencing "Now come the days of the king" Gandalf announces placing Aragorn crown upon rightful little head. Aragorn stands and turns, the crowd cheering for the king "This day does not belong to one man, but to all. Let is together rebuild that we share in the says of peace" He says a small speech.

You look to Faramir with a smile as he takes your hand in his.

**

*3 Years Later*

It's been 3 years since Aragorn was named king. Middle-Earth has and is, in peace now. Aragorm and Lady Arwen had been married, Gimli had left with Legolas to journey back home.

You and Faramir, well...

"Faramir we are not naming our child Faramir Jr" You laugh, resting your hand in your stomach the size of a watermelon, maybe bigger.

"Why not?" He tries to abject

"Because one, our child may be a girl and two, even if it's boy choose a different name" You smile. He exhales before running his hand through his brown, shoulder length hair "Ow" You winch feeling your child kick, immediately Faramir begins to panic "Faramir, stop" You put your hand against his cheat "It was just a kick" You sighs in relief "Here" You grab his hand, placing it where you felt the kick.

It takes nearly a minute for the child to kick again, and when it does Faramir can't help but smile bright "He's gonna be a great warrior" Faramir whispers, kissing your cheek.

"Mmhm" You giggle as he connects his soft lips to yours.

-------

Faramir! My sexy man! (I got a long list of Sexy Men) Finally an Imagine now here's the deal...I have gotten a couple complaints saying "Your doing too many of one character!"

Yes I know that but I am writing them because I don't think that the background story would suit well with a character other than someone I'm thinking. I will do as I please since this is my book. Hopefully you guys understand and if you don't well...don't bother then.

The next imagine will be a requested one then a Bars then Dwalin. Since I haven't written those yet.

That's it from me

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.3K 52
Lord of the rings imagines and Preferences! - REQUESTS CLOSED - Thank you all so much for all of the positive feedback! I hope you all have a great d...
30.7K 1.3K 23
In these stories you can read about Fili and Kili, not only when they're young, but also growing up. They're all one shots, but some may refer back t...
6.5K 492 38
The world of J.R.R Tolkien is one of the greatest ever written about, and is inspiration for this, my second book of one shots and imagines. Read abo...
5.7K 81 18
Imagines and preferences of your favorite Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings characters! **Requests are ALWAYS open**