After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

נכתב על ידי LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77

74

445 14 3
נכתב על ידי LiannQ

Chapter 74: The Difficulties of the President

    Chu Qing left for the United States a week later.

    Chu Qing did not announce that she was pregnant. According to Huo Li, it was announced after she planned to get married. After all, it was less than three months, and nothing could be seen.

    In fact, even after three months, it is not obvious. It is because Chu Qing is too thin, and a little more flesh on his body will make him look better.

    Huo Li heard on the phone that Chu Qing was going to work, and was quite dissatisfied.

    The commercial shooting is not difficult, it just needs Chu Qing to play the piano by the river.

    After the shooting, Chu Qing found Huo Li on WeChat as soon as he returned to the hotel.

    "I'm at the X City Hotel. I'm done working." Chu Qing's tone was soft and slightly shy. He smiled and said, "I... I'll be free after that."

    "Okay." Huo Li paused and said. "I can't leave for the time being, can you wait for me? Tonight?"

    "Okay."

    Huo Li said angrily, "I'm sorry... I also wanted to see you earlier, but I won't be able to leave for a while."

    "It's okay, I'm very happy..." Chu Qing nestled in the bed and said with a smile: "Mr. Huo is willing to tell me the truth, I'm very happy. It doesn't matter if Mr. Huo can't come... No, don't lie to me, don't work too hard It's good."

    "Okay." Huo Li said in a gentle tone: "My Qingbao is getting more and more sensible."

    Chu Qing said helplessly: "I'm not a child."

    "Okay baby, we have no time difference now. , it's time for your nap, have a good rest, we'll see you tonight? I'll find you at night."

    "...Oh."

    After hanging up the call, Chu Qing grinned at the phone screen and bluffed.

    Said they were not children.

    In the evening, Chu Qing had just woken up, laying in the bed and swiping on the phone for a while before receiving a call from Huo Li.

    "...I'm really sorry. The sheriff invited me and Lao Pan to his niece's birthday party. The sheriff is one of the key people in this case, so I can't help but give you face.

    " Disappointed: "Ah...that's okay, we can see you tomorrow. I have a flight tomorrow afternoon, if it's too late tomorrow, I can go next time."

    Disappointment is really disappointment, but it's not that we can't see it anymore...Chu Qing sighed. .

    Huo Li said: "Otherwise...you go with me?"

    "Ah...?"

    Chu Qing was a little surprised, "Can...?"

    "How could it not be possible, you are my legal partner, I will take you to the banquet, right? Is it justified? It just depends on whether you are willing to participate in this kind of entertainment."

    Chu Qing clutched the phone and turned over on the soft bed, feeling a little tangled.

    The quilt is so comfortable, and there must be a lot of bright and beautiful people at the banquet, and there are all kinds of toasts and entertainment, and there must be a lot of talk.

    And he couldn't be ashamed of Huo Li, he had to behave better.

    But... there is no Huo Li here.

    "I... I'll go." Chu Qing said: "But I know nothing, I'll follow you... OK?"

    "Okay."

    Huo Li then sent a special car to pick him up, and also had the suits delivered .

    Mello taught Chu Qing how to wear it, and told him to pay attention to the small details of folding, while telling him that in fact, Huo Li began to prepare this suit as soon as he came to the United States. .

    Chu Qing was a little surprised, and after getting dressed, he sent a message to Huo Li on the way.

    Chu Qing: How do you know the size and measurements?

    Huo Li: I can figure it out.

    Chu Qing: ...

    Okay.

    Chu Qing paused and sent Huo Li a few more lines.

    Chu Qing: Mr. Huo, that... I'm not very good at this kind of scene. I'm worried that I can't do it well. Don't tell others that I'm your partner later... Just say it's tonight's dance partner.

    Chu Qing After waiting for a while, Huo Li did not reply. Chu Qing originally wanted to make another call, but the destination had already arrived, so forget it.

    The banquet venue was in a splendid hotel, Huo Li's assistant was waiting outside, and when the car came, he led Chu Qing into the venue to find Huo Li.

    It was not the first time for Chu Qing to attend a banquet, but he never liked it and felt pressured.

    A crowd of black people, one more respectable than the other, even smiling and socializing, these are too terrifying for him.

    But now that Huo Li is here, Chu Qing feels that this feeling has eased a lot.

    "Mr. Huo is there." The assistant pointed to the front and left.

    Chu Qing's eyes passed through the crowd, and saw Huo Li holding a goblet, standing in the crowd talking, with a light smile on his face, his demeanor was relaxed but not frivolous, he looked very noble, and his aura surrounded him. Everyone was pressed down.

    Chu Qing paused, wondering if he should go forward.

    Huo Li noticed Chu Qing's gaze, smiled, and stepped forward.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li gently held Chu Qing's waist, and whispered with a smile: "You are here, I want to kill you."

    Chu Qing's ears were slightly red, and he quietly glared at Huo Li and said, "Don't Don't make trouble, outsiders are watching."

    The people around Huo Li also followed, and one of the middle-aged men looked at Chu Qing and asked, "May I ask who this is?"

    Huo Li took Chu Qing into his arms , said in a friendly gesture: "It's the newly married person I just got the certificate, my lover and partner."

    The rest of the people were immediately taken aback.

    Huo Li has been alone for many years, and he is almost an insulator with the peach scandal. Everyone tacitly agreed that he would not have a partner. Didn't expect...?

    The middle-aged man is the sheriff in Huo Li's mouth. He originally wanted to introduce his niece to Huo Li, who is the protagonist and birthday star of this banquet, but the words just hinted half, and he introduced Huo Li directly. to Chu Qing.

    The man's niece stood aside, and then quietly observed Chu Qing with some dissatisfaction.

    But I don't really mind, I'm just a little unhappy about being compared.

    Chu Qing didn't know these dark tides, he was just trying his best to keep smiling.

    "I didn't expect it..." The man shook his head and said, "Mr. Huo didn't tell us when he got married?"

    Huo Li smiled and said, "It will be done after the wedding. I hope all the seniors will come to support me at that time."

    "Definitely."

    Chu Qing was standing beside Huo Li at the moment, dressed in a white suit, with soft facial features, looking quiet, like an immortal who didn't eat fireworks.

    The rest of the people looked at it and understood in their hearts.

    Anyone who has seen two people standing together, no one will think that one is unworthy of the other. Huo Li is the favored son of the sky, of course it goes without saying, and Chu Qing...

    Chu Qing may just be a shy, generally good-looking person in the photo. But if you really stand in front of him, you will find that Chu Qing has an elegant temperament, a detachment from his bones, and he can feel calm when standing beside him.

    The two never violated each other in the slightest, and they always treated each other with a kind of intimacy that was difficult for outsiders to intervene, and they looked at each other with tender affection in their eyes.

    "This little gentleman is...?" The middle-aged man said with a smile: "Looking at his extraordinary bearing, what is he doing?"

    "He is a musician."

    "So, no wonder..."

    Chu Qing smiled . , said in a low voice, "Thank you."

    Afterwards, Huo Li walked around with Chu Qing, drank a few glasses of wine, and then took the person to the uninhabited balcony upstairs.

    "Finally I can be alone."

    Huo Li sobered up with the wind blowing in his face.

    "Mr. Huo... don't we need to be in there?"

    "No, it's enough." Huo Li hugged Chu Qing and smiled: "Qing Bao, I miss you these days, it's been a whole week..."

    Chu Qing said: "Seven days and eighteen hours."

    Huo Li smiled, resting his chin lightly on Chu Qing's shoulder and said, "Yes, we have been separated for so long."

    In fact, the two of them have videos every day, but they haven't seen each other. When we meet, the feeling of actually hugging someone is still different, and I still miss them.

    "Mr. Huo... When will you be back?"

    "In another half a month, I promise." Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's hand and said, "Take care of yourself and don't take too much work, understand?"

    "Well. "

    We are about to pass, this difficulty." Huo Li lowered his head and said, "It will be fine after it passes..."

    Huo Li still dreams of fragments of his previous life.

    Huo Li is not afraid of death, and can go out and fight with the enemy as recklessly as before. He even fought the title of Shura that everyone feared because of his wolf-like temperament. Everyone knows the people of Panda. , none of them to mess with.

    It's just that Huo Li was afraid, what would happen to Chu Qing if he died.

    He didn't want Chu Qing to accompany him.

    There is a home behind him.

    The two stood on the open-air balcony, silently accompanying each other facing the night sky.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, in fact, these banquets were not as terrifying as imagined.

    Chu Qing also understands why Huo Li asked him to come, probably because he wants to introduce it to people in the US circle.

    Chu Qing lowered his head and smiled.

    Huo Li...introduced him without hesitation...and said that he was his partner.

    very nice.

    After the banquet ended, Chu Qing and Huo Li also left.

    Along the way, Huo Li fell asleep leaning against the seat and the window in the back seat.

    Chu Qing glanced at the sleeping person beside him, and paused, worried that Huo Li's head would be touched, so he reached out and gently pressed Huo Li's head on his shoulder.

    Huo Li naturally noticed it, but firstly, it was Chu Qing, and secondly, he was really tired, so he let Chu Qing move.

    Chu Qing took advantage of the situation and embraced the person, gently stroked the top of Huo Li's hair, and said in a very subtle voice, "Mr. Huo...is a child." Huo Li, who was leaning against

    Chu Qing, secretly hooked his lips.

    ...

    The two met briefly. Huo Li stayed at the hotel for one night. After sending Chu Qing away the next day, the two separated again and lived a long-distance relationship again.

    a week later.

    set.

    Yu Weixi and Chu Qingwo were chatting and playing games on the sofa of the B&B. Yu Weixi asked, "It's been half a month, right?! It's been two weeks and you haven't seen Huo Li?

    " Once, and then it's gone." Chu Qing said helplessly: "He's busy."

    Chu Qing's previous perfume advertisement had to be filmed twice in total, and the first time was in a foreign country, and it was an endorsement across the board. The second time was an exclusive product from the East. I chose a suburban temple in China that was uninhabited and took pictures. What I wanted was Chinese style.

    Yu Weixi had visited this place before when he was recording the MV, and he and Chu Qing had not seen each other for a long time, so he stopped by to visit the class and took Chu Qing to play around.

    Now that it's night, both of them are pregnant, and they're tired now, and they don't want to go out again.

    "You don't want him...?" Yu Weixi asked curiously: "I... a friend who is very busy with work, and his partner is also busy with work. He misses him badly after not seeing each other for three days."

    "I think..." Chu Qing lowered his head and said disappointedly, "I really want to, but Mr. Huo is busy with work."

    Yu Weixi glanced at Chu Qing, loss was one thing, it was human nature.

    But... Chu Qing's condition has really improved a lot, and now he can complain to him here.

    Yu Weixi was happy in her heart, she shook her head helplessly and said, "No wonder you are staring at your phone all day long."

    Yu Weixi got up and said, "I'll go out and buy you a late night snack."

    "Ah...? Are you there in person?" Chu Qingxin Dao, didn't Yu Weixi ask his assistant to buy it? The barbecue stall is just outside the temple, not far away but it is still out.

    "My two assistants suddenly couldn't get in touch. Forget it, it's not far."

    "Oh..."

    After Yu Weixi left, Chu Qing continued to rank with An Yize and the others.

    After two matches, a long time has passed, and Yu Weixi still hasn't come back.

    ……what happened?

    Chu Qing frowned slightly, and was about to get up when he saw the door of the homestay being pushed open with a "touch!"

    The person who came was the bodyguard Huo Li'an had been beside him and had been following.

    "Why..."

    "Mr. Chu, please come with us immediately."

    "Ah...?"

    The bodyguard said, "Someone broke in with a gun!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

123K 4.2K 58
https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest: Chapter 58 Danmei Fans finished 237,00...
13.8K 242 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...