After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

68

432 15 4
By LiannQ

Chapter 68: Boss Ba's Temporary Leaving

    "Qingbao..."

    After Huo Li parked the car and went back to his room, he saw that Chu Qing had quickly changed his clothes and lay down, with his back to him, without saying a word.

    Huo Li's anger has subsided a lot now, and he has calmed down.

    In any case, coax people back first and then ask them carefully.

    "Qingbao, I was wrong, I shouldn't be loud." Huo Li sat beside the bed, stretched out his hand and poked the dumpling covered by the quilt, "Qingbao, don't be angry?"

    There was no response.

    "Qingbao?" Huo Li patted Chu Qing on the shoulder and said helplessly, "Or I'll kneel on a pillow for you?"

    Then, a faint voice came from the bed.

    "Qingbao... already... asleep..."

    Listening to this voice carefully, there is still a deep dissatisfaction.

    Huo Li: "..."

    "Darling." Huo Li lay down and hugged Chu Qing with a smile: "Qing Bao, talk to me, let's chat, okay?"

    "Huh..."

    Chu Qing closed his eyes Nothing happens.

    Chu Qing completely refused to explain and communicate, and Huo Li didn't know if he was angry or what, so he had to let Chu Qing sleep first.

    Busy these days, Chu Qing really fell asleep after lying down for a while.

    After getting up the next morning, Chu Qing had to prepare to change clothes, warm up and then head to the studio to shoot.

    Chu Qing has been learning dance for the past two days, and after the scene with Huo Li before the script, Chu Qing also roughly understood.

    Shooting should be no problem.

    Chu Qing got up and sat in a hazy consciousness.

    "Qingbao, good morning." Huo Li stepped forward and stretched out his hand towards Chu Qing and said with a gentle smile, "Come on, have breakfast."

    Chu Qing vaguely put on Huo Li's hand, and Huo Li's always high body temperature passed from the palm of his hand.

    ...

    and so on.

    Chu Qing suddenly woke up and pulled back his hand.

    Huo Li: "...?"

    Chu Qing muttered: "I'm still angry."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li squatted down and said: "Baby, look at me, I'm not angry anymore, otherwise don't be angry anymore. " ...

    "

    "No...!"

    Chu Qing's mind is simple and his comprehension ability is limited. Anyway, he couldn't think of the twists and turns in it. He only knew that he was murdered by Huo Li.

    Obviously he was right.

    Obviously he and Munch have nothing to do.

    Huo Li, a big idiot, a big bastard, actually said that.

    Chu Qing got up angrily and went to wash up.

    He didn't talk to Huo Li along the way.

    Huo Li was very helpless.

    The two arrived at the studio after breakfast, Chu Qing went to the dressing room, and Huo Li sat down in a small pavilion outside and looked at the tablet.

    You can see Chu Qing if you look up here, and it won't look like a big row or eye-catching inside.

    After all, this is a foreign country, and everyone in the crew was personally selected by Director Rotherland, so Huo Li couldn't justifiably become a staff member.

    Chu Qing's shooting went very smoothly, and the practice of these days was not in vain. After several attempts, one finally satisfied Rotherland.

    Huo Li smiled and was thinking about how to coax people back when he received an international call from Mr. Pan.

    Holly.

    "Hello?"

    "Hmm."

    "What's wrong?"

    "Your brother, Huo Liao was detained by the U.S. military and detained at the customs."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Yo.

    "So now you need to go to the United States. The police need a bailman. You have to go. You can't let other people, especially his side, take the lead."

    "Well, I understand."

    Now the plan has reached the key point . , whether it can be done once and for all depends on the progress of this period of time.

    Huo Li tapped lightly on the table with his finger bones.

    He has to go to the United States for at least three days...

    But Chu Qing must not be able to leave.

    He had to be separated from Chu Qing for three days.

    "Ali?"

    "Well."

    "Ali, you have to go."

    "Don't worry, I can tell the difference."

    After finishing the call, Huo Li sighed heavily.

    Come on, he has to leave tonight at the latest.

    Huo Li was helpless, so he had to find Yu Weixi in the WeChat list and call him.

    "Hello? Good afternoon."

    "It's okay, Qingbao is okay. I just have a small request. I heard Qingbao say that Mr. Yu is not working now?"

    "Well, so I hope you can come and accompany Qingbao for two or three. Heaven?"

    Huo Li and Yu Weixi chatted for a while.

    Yu Weixi is now playing with Feng Yanren in the United States, and it is quick and convenient to come here. Hearing that Huo Li said that he had something to go out and no one would accompany Chu Qing, Yu Weixi agreed to come immediately, saying that he was meeting with Chu Qing by the way.

    "Thank you, Mr. Yu."

    He sent Yu Weixi an address, and after arranging everything, Huo Li felt helpless, and then he really had to give Yu Weixi a gift.

    Not only Xie for his company this time, but also before...

    when he was away before, Yu Weixi accompanied him during the most serious days of Chu Qing.

    Huo Li shook his head, and arranged for Chu Qing to continue to arrange official affairs, and let the assistant handle it for him during these three days.     "Mr. Huo

    , is the negotiation on Jichuan Island going to be postponed?" On

    the other end of the phone, the assistant asked: "Originally, we made an appointment with the island owner for the video negotiation and handover tomorrow."

    "Then postpone it."

After everything, Chu Qing also finished filming inside, and left the studio to change clothes and remove makeup.

    Huo Li chased after him and found Chu Qing who was applying toner in the dressing room.

    Chu Qing glanced at Huo Li, lowered his head and continued to wipe, without saying a word.

    Huo Li sighed, sat down beside Chu Qing and said, "Qingbao... I want to leave for a while."

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    "Not long, only three days." Huo Li said helplessly: "Take care of yourself these three days, okay?"

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li expressionlessly.

    "Qingbao is good." Huo Li rubbed the top of Chu Qing's hair.

    Chu Qing turned his head and whispered: "Well, can't you not go..."

    "Sorry, can't... It's Huo Liao's lawsuit, I have to be here."

    "Then... Will Mr. Huo come back when he goes? ?" Chu Qing lowered her head and rubbed her palms with her fingers.

    "What nonsense are you talking about, unless I die..."

    Chu Qing covered Huo Li's mouth and frowned slightly.

    "Then... Mr. Huo, let's go." Chu Qing turned his head.

    Mr. Huo probably didn't leave because he was angry... Didn't he leave because of a quarrel?

    Isn't it...?

    Is there really something wrong?

    It should be something really...

    Chu Qing's thoughts are in a mess, and he begins to feel a little scared, and he is not very angry.

    It was the first time Mr. Huo left.

    Wasn't it because he was angry? Getting angry?

    It's not like...

    "Silly Qingbao, what are you thinking about?" Huo Li couldn't laugh or cry, he took Chu Qing into his arms and said, "I really have something to go out. I want to be honest with you before, you Knowing this plan, Huo Liao has finally been arrested now, I have to go over and not let him and Z use the means."

    "Qingbao...don't be mad at me."

    "...Mr. Huo come back soon, okay? "

    Pfft." Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "It means that you will continue to be angry when I come back, right?"

    "..." Chu Qing hummed.

    "Qingbao, I will video with you every night, and I will remind you to eat." Huo Li, like an old father who wants to send his children to study abroad, held Chu Qing's hand and said, "When I'm not here, you You have to take good care of yourself, understand? Qingbao has to learn to be independent."

    "Oh..."

    "Don't dig your hands quietly, I'll come back and see if you have more wounds at night."

    "..."

    Chu Qing's face Some red.

    "Also, you are not allowed to see Mengke alone again." Huo Li fiercely warned: "I will make a video with you on WeChat every night, and I want you to send a photo."

    Chu Qing said angrily, "I will see you soon. See him every day."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Chu Qing hummed and said, "Mr. Huo is afraid that I will be taken away, so he will come back soon..."

    "Silly baby..." Huo Li bowed his head and placed a kiss on Chu Qing's forehead.

    "I'm really... I can't bear to leave you for a moment."

    "Then you are still murdering me."

    Chu Qing never forgot about this.

    "I was wrong, baby, I was wrong. If I kill you again in the future, hit me. Don't be angry and make yourself unhappy."

    "...Oh."

    Huo Li stretched out his hand to embrace Chu Qing, lowered his eyes and smiled: "I'm leaving tonight... How many kisses will you give me?"

    "..." Chu Qing was still a little dissatisfied, but she still closed her eyes obediently.

    Huo Li looked at the gentle and delicate facial features, and his heart moved slightly.

    "Mr. Huo...?"

    "It's okay."

    Huo Li kissed those lips.

    ...

    that night, Huo Li left.

    Chu Qing saw Huo Li off at the airport, but when he was about to go back, he received a call from Yu Weixi telling him not to leave, and he was about to arrive.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Seeing Yu Weixi and Feng Yan holding the child behind him, Chu Qing was extremely embarrassed.

    "I... I'm sorry, but I have to trouble you to come here. I, I can do it alone... Mr. Huo didn't tell me..."

    "It's okay." Yu Weixi smiled: "Me and Feng Yan happened to be there. I'm here to visit you on vacation."

    Yu Weixi was just pregnant now, her belly was not yet pregnant, and she looked very energetic.

    "Don't worry about it." Yu Weixi took Chu Qing's shoulders and said, "Go, I'll visit the class."

    Yu Weixi and Chu Qing's friends gathered for a small gathering, but Feng Yan didn't follow, and took the rice cakes to the Yidaili amusement park, and planned to find a hotel by himself.

    Yu Weixi grew up in the United States before, and happened to know a teacher in the music team, and there was no obstacle to get along with the crew, but after a while, he became one with everyone, and he made a cameo appearance because of the face of the first beauty. A supporting role that doesn't need to sing and dance.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing envied and admired both.

    "What are you thinking, eat."

    At this moment, the two were resting in the room, Yu Weixi pointed to the lunch box in front of Chu Qing and said with a smile: "Your family Huo Li told me thousands of times on the phone, saying that we must let You eat well, take medicine on time, and drink plenty of water. It seems that you usually don't take care of yourself very much."

    Chu Qing muttered: "How can I..."

    Yu Weixi smiled.

    "By the way, I asked my friend."

    Chu Qing pricked up his ears.

    Yu Weixi smiled and said: "My friend's boyfriend rejected the third child, saying he didn't want to make him work too hard. So I think... your friend's boyfriend might think the same way?"

    "But my friend... ...he hasn't given birth either."

    Yu Weixi said, "But that friend of yours may not be very healthy? The mental quality may not be enough to cope with it."

    Yu Weixi asked Feng Yan and Feng Yan's father, and he told him the same .

    He also taught him about postpartum and prenatal depression. Yu Weixi felt that Huo Li had done the right thing.

    "Oh..." Chu Qing took a bite out of the meat.

    I don't know if that's the case...

    What was Huo Li thinking?

    However, in the few days that Huo Li was away, he would eat well and live a good life.

    Chu Qing secretly made a decision to be obedient and independent.

    Also...

    try hard not to miss Huo Li.

    The next day, Chu Qing went to work as usual and soaked in the music room with Munch and others.

    While Chu Qing was working, Yu Weixi and Feng Yan went on their honeymoon, and then came back to bring food to Chu Qing, urging Chu Qing to go back to rest with him after get off work.

    Chu Qing is indeed eating well, sleeping well, trying to live a good life and waiting for Huo Li to come back.

    The only advantage of Huo Li's absence is that Chu Qing can prepare surprises without covering up.

    And Huo Li would chat with Chu Qing every night, trying to keep the two as close as possible.

    ……

    --- XXXXX --- American

    Hotel.

    At dusk, Huo Li just came back from the court.

    Huo Li stayed up all night yesterday and was a little tired at the moment. He leaned on the desk and read a few court reports but fell asleep.

    Chu Qing should still be working now, I hope Yu Weixi will take good care of him.

    Yu Weixi...

    the recent Yoshikawa Island...

    how do you think there is any connection between the two?

    Giving gifts...

    Huo Li vaguely remembered some pictures while he was half asleep.

    It seems that he once sent an island to Yu Weixi.

    It seems to be a wedding gift for him and Feng Yan.

    Why?

    No, Yu Weixi and Feng Yan are not married yet.

    Is it... a past life?

    Why?

    This island has an industry. If you give it to Yu Weixi, it means that you have given some shares to Yu Weixi. This is a very, very generous gift. The average person Huo Li would not give it like this unless he owed some kindness.

    Did he forget something?

    ...

    Huo Li suddenly woke up.

    The sky was starting to get dark now.

    Huo Li rubbed his temples.

    He still didn't think of anything, but he always felt like he forgot one thing.

    never mind.

    Huo Li got up, washed his face, opened WeChat and called Chu Qing, requesting a video.

    Chu Qing was quickly connected.

    "Huo, Mr. Huo?"

    Huo Li smiled at the screen and asked softly, "What are you doing?"

    "I'm going to sleep..."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows: "So early?"

    "Well...today I got up early, I have to get up early to shoot tomorrow, I'm a little tired..." Chu Qing's voice was soft.

    Huo Li paused and said, "I'll go back as soon as possible."

    "Okay..."

    At this moment, seeing that Chu Qing was asleep, Yu Weixi went outside to chat with the dance teacher of the crew. Even though she was pregnant, she was still looking for dance teachers everywhere to learn and communicate. But I don't blame him, after all, Yu Weixi dances, and when he saw Rotherland's royal dance group, he couldn't help but want to make friends to exchange ideas.

    And Chu Qing was lying in the bed, drowsy.

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li's facial features on the small screen.

    "Mr. Huo..."

    "Huh?"

    "It's okay..."

    Seeing that Chu Qing was already tired, Huo Li didn't talk much.

    "Good night Qingbao, good dream."

    "Well." After the

    video ended, Chu Qing held the phone lightly.

    "Mr. Huo, I miss you..."

    Chu Qing said the unfinished words gently to the locked phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 43
Title: 重生之绝对宠爱 Author: 醉笑浮生 Status: Completed Description: Lin Xuan is dead, the cause of death is obvious. He couldn't figure out what the hell he...
226K 9.4K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...
29.9K 1.3K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
2.6K 165 90
At eighteen years old, Lin Qingyu was married as part of a Chong Xi into the Nan'an Hou Mansion, becoming the ill Lu Wancheng's male wife. On the eve...