After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

Oleh LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

65

463 16 3
Oleh LiannQ

Chapter 65: Boss Ba's Confession

    "Mr. Huo, you big bastard...!"

    Chu Qing stepped forward and looked at Huo Li's wound with red eyes.

    Really bleeding...!

    Chu Qing widened his eyes and said, "What's going on?!"

    Huo Li said aggrieved, "I'm not embarrassed to smash the door of the hospital, so I had to climb out the window and go to the next ward before I managed to break out."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing was angry and blamed herself, and pinched Huo Li's other hand angrily.

    "Mr. Huo, you don't want your life?"

    Huo Li answered fluently: "You don't want your life, as long as you."

    "..."

    Chu Qing pushed Huo Li back and said, "Go, find a doctor..."

    "No need No, it's time to change the dressing, just change it for me, it's not serious, really, the wound didn't open."

    Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li's hand and started to cry.

    "Does it hurt..."

    "Hey baby..." Huo Li hugged Chu Qing helplessly, "Why are you so stupid, it doesn't hurt, really doesn't hurt, do you think I look like it hurts?"

    Chu Qingding After calming down, he sniffed and dragged Huo Li back to change the medicine.

    It's really not serious, it's just a little blood oozing out because of the big action, but it's not a big problem.

    Then Chu Qing sat aside, bowing his head and saying nothing.

    "Qingbao?"

    "Well."

    "Is Qingbao still angry?"

    "No."

    "Really? Why are you crying?"

    "...No."

    Huo Li reluctantly patted the bed beside him: "Come here. ."

    Chu Qing remained motionless.

    "Qingbao... Your boyfriend calls you." Huo Li blinked, adding the three words "boyfriend" in particular.

    Huo Li has actually given a lot, almost everything. And Chu Qing seldom got anything, Huo Li gave more than he knew, and almost constituted his entire world, so he was more afraid and uneasy, and the more he had, the more afraid.

    Chu Qing sat silently, and was caught off guard to learn that Huo Li was not bankrupt, and all his reason was destroyed.

    I don't want to lose...

    I really don't want to lose Huo Li.

    The more Chu Qing thought about it, the more uneasy he became, and his eyes turned red again.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li got up and took the person into his arms involuntarily: "Qingbao, I haven't talked to you yet... Do you know why I want to come back?"

    Chu Qing sniffed and said. : "Because...because I don't want to live that kind of unstable life..."

    "No, it's because of you," Huo Li lowered his eyes and said, "I never said it, but I'll tell you now...I'm because You just came back. You can't have both, I have to make a choice, and I think you are more important than those, so I chose you."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly: "Why can't you have both?"

    "Silly Qingbao, if I still have a close relationship with the group, every day is bloody and bloody, and I'm with you, then aren't you living the same life as me?"

    "Ah..." Chu Qing seemed to understand I don't understand.

    "I don't want you to be involved in danger, and I'm used to being alone. So... I didn't pay much attention to you before, not because I didn't like you, but just because I didn't want you to be a bargaining chip and a target for others to deal with me. You understand Is it?"

    Even if Chu Qing kept reporting on WeChat, even if Huo Li couldn't fall asleep, he would always think of the appearance of a teenager playing the violin, even if...Chu Qing was as beautiful as a beam of clean, pure light, without the slightest hint of Huo Li. The mess in life.

    Huo Li felt that love is restraint and cherishment.

    There is no need for him to destroy Chu Qing's purity.

    It was not until Chu Qing really died that Huo Li understood what Chu Qing was thinking.

    Chu Qing paused, then nodded.

    Isn't that...

    Chu Qing rubbed the corner of his clothes with his hands.

    Is Mr. Huo... did he like himself a little bit before?

    Mr. Huo came back for himself...

    Chu Qing's eyes were still red, but she couldn't help but bow her head and smile.

    "Silly Qingbao." Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He lowered his head and printed a kiss on top of Chu Qing's hair. He said earnestly, "I have always liked you. I fell in love with you from the first time I met."

    Chu Qing froze all over.

    "It's not the same as your liking." Huo Li held Chu Qing's hand and raised his eyebrows: "Your liking is your dependence on me, treating me as your friend, parent, tree hole, but I... I really want the kind of like with you. Speaking of which, I liked you first."

    "..."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly, her face flushed red.

    Say, say what...!

    Chu Qing didn't know why he suddenly felt very happy, he couldn't even hide his smirk, and stammered: "I...I...but Mr. Huo, you are still, yes, you still lied to me!"

    Huo Li hugged People, let Chu Qing rely on himself and say: "I'm afraid of losing you, so I don't come to you. I'm also afraid that you will leave, so I lied to you and want to win your sympathy."

    Chu Qing thought that he was listening wrong.

    "Are you surprised?" Huo Li couldn't help laughing and crying. He lowered his eyes and said, "If you are afraid, then I will naturally be afraid too."

    "I...I like Mr. Huo." Chu Qing carefully grabbed Huo Li's hand.

    "Yeah." Huo Li put his head on Chu Qing's shoulder, clasped Chu Qing's waist, rubbed Chu Qing's neck like a big wolf dog, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I'm not afraid that the gold master's father will know. I don't want me if I have money, and I don't want to lie to you, I want to take you to live in the best villa and eat the best food, I'm not afraid that you will break up with me."

    Huo Li rarely got the chance and complained : "You are the one who loves breaking up with me the most. I've been thrown several times."

    "I...I didn't..."

    "Who said I didn't? The worst time was when I was thrown out of nowhere. I didn't tell you, and I was kicked out of the house to sleep in the corridor, and..."

    Huo Li didn't say anything next, because Chu Qing turned around and blushed, and kissed Huo Li's lips as if he was going out of his way. blocked his next words.

    After kissing so many times, Chu Qing was still clumsy and pressed her lips hard, causing both of them to feel dizzy from the pain.

    This was Chu Qing's rare initiative, Huo Li smiled and pressed the back of Chu Qing's head to kiss.

    Huo Li moved his hand down and pinched Chu Qing's medicine with a smile: "If you dare to question me in the future, I will bully you to the point of being unable to get out of bed.

    " —As     the evening approached, Chu Qing planned to leave and return to the manor.    

      But Huo Li had to go with him no matter what, forcibly packed up and got into the car that the show crew came to pick up with Chu Qing.   

      Chu Qing: "..."    

     Chu Qing looked at Huo Li who was sitting next to him, and said angrily: "Mr. Huo...you're still injured!"  

      "It's not serious."  

      "Yes, bullet!" Chu Qing felt distressed Said: "Mr. Huo, don't go to the studio with me, doesn't it hurt..."    

     No one was shot and walked around like nothing.

    The driver and staff in front were authentic Italians and could not understand what they were talking about, so they didn't cover it up.

    Huo Li snorted coldly: "You have to follow, otherwise I'm not here, you will be forced to go away by Munch."

    "..."

    Chu Qing laughed and said: "I, how can I be deceived so easily..."

    Huo Li was stubbornly unwilling to let Chu Qing out of his sight.

    One is that Chu Qing is emotionally unstable, and the other is... Now that Z has taken action, the news that Huo Li and the bodyguards tried their best to protect Chu Qing that night would also be known to Z.

    Now Huo Li is not at ease to let Chu Qing return to that crowded crew by himself.

    "That's right." Huo Li paused, took out the medicine and candy from his pocket, and stuffed them into the pocket of Chu Qing's coat without a trace.

    "...?" Chu Qing was a little puzzled, that was not the depression control drug he usually took.

    Huo Li leaned into Chu Qing's ear and said, "It's a contraceptive pill. I just stopped at the ground floor of the hospital after going downstairs to buy this. You can find a place to eat it later."

    Chu Qing: "... "..."

    Chu Qing's face was a little red.

    They had been in deep love in the hospital before, and they didn't think of what to do to prevent it.

    Chu Qing paused and asked curiously, "Mr. Huo doesn't like children?"

    "No, it's just not suitable now."

    "Why is it not suitable?"

    "No reason." Huo Li smiled and said, "This is not what I want to do. Would you like to have more of a two-person world with you?"

    "Is it possible to have children if you have children?"

    Huo Li asked Chu Qing so much, and asked curiously, "Do you want children?"

    In fact, Huo Li was thinking about having children. Chu Qing lived a stable life, how could she not like children.

    Huo Li thought in his heart, but in any case, Chu Qing was the most important. Huo Li had heard about postpartum and prenatal depression, and how hard it was to carry steamed buns. Now Chu Qing is weak and his mental quality is not strong. I don't want to make Chu Qing work hard.

    After the big deal...

    um, although it's a bit irritating, it's not impossible for him to be born.

    Huo Li's mouth twitched.

    "No..." Chu Qing shook his head and said, "I...whatever."

    "Well, then that's it."

    Chu Qing has no idea about the child, just let the flow take its course. , but Huo Li... deliberately put an end to it, Chu Qing felt a little sad.

    Does Mr. Huo want to have children with him?

    Why?

    But Huo Li just told Chu Qing that he was not allowed to question him, so Chu Qing paused and swallowed all the messy thoughts.

    Along the way, the two had their own thoughts and did not speak.

    ...

    After arriving on the set, Chu Qing was immediately taken away by Monkla.

    Now Luo Saixi's personal song and farewell song have been long-awaited, and finally completed through everyone's efforts. Munch finally determined the last note this morning. Now the director and the music team can't wait to let Chu Qing play it. see the effect.

    "Come on, change into Luo Saixi's clothes." A staff member smiled and shoved the clothes to Chu Qing.

    Luo Saixi's clothes were very simple and plain, just put them on and button them up. Chu Qing didn't bother to go to the bathroom, so he took off his jacket and replaced it with a costume.

    Chu Qing sat on the chair in front of the piano, and after playing the first note, the feeling came out immediately.

    "It's not worth our hard work..." Munch said with a smile: "The effect is really good."

    "Yeah." Rotherland's eyes were satisfied: "Great!"

    Rotherland smiled, took out his mobile phone from his pocket and recorded a small clip to Chu Qing when the music was at its climax, and then uploaded it to Twitter.

    Rosellan

    @rosellanmicarlo

    The perfect. Perfect even in rehearsal.

    #musicalfilm #AngesetDémons

    [video]

    Rosellan's post said that Chu Qing was "the perfect person", still perfect even in rehearsal, with the label of the show.

    The news spread to Weibo at once, and quickly climbed to the hot search, causing a heated discussion.

    XXX: woc? woc? ? So when Qingqing disappeared, she went to Italy to make a drama? Or is it the original work written by Mr. Anzuo, with Rotherland as the director and Munch as the leader of the musical? ? I'm gone, I'm gone - ah ah ah, Qingqing, you are the pride of my mother! !

    XXX: Mom is so proud! ! ! Woohoo, it turns out that Qingqing went to the music circle! Ah, ah, Qingqing finally did what he liked, qaq can join such a crew, and the future is bright...! Do we Qingqing also want to be professional musicians? Can I wait until Qingqing's concert tour? ?    

     XXX: Ah, ah, the return of missing persons, it turned out to be such a powerful thing, my God, why are we Qingqing so powerful? Who can compare in the circle! return! Have! Who!    

      XXX: Tsk tsk, I didn't pour cold water, that's "Angels and Demons", or the role of Luo Saixi. It's definitely not easy to chew. Chu Qing's kind of... can overturn a car in an ordinary series, so just use his acting skills to make this? ?   

     XXX: Chu Qing deserves to be a bed climber. How powerful is the father of the gold master? Can you even fit a team like this? I'm not saying that capital is too disgusting, right? ? Just take such a performance that is more terrible than my grandmother and go to a top foreign team to lose our Chinese people's face? ? ?

    XXX: I was ridiculed by the crowd when I was waiting for the show to roll over. I stated in advance that I am not a black person. I am a fan of the original show. How many times has Luo Saixi rolled over from the past to now? How many professional musicals have also overturned? Just Chu Qing? I don't like it.

    XXX: Hiss... The Luo Saixi of this show is going to be ruined again... Still being embarrassed by such a disgraceful person as Chu Qing.

    XXX: You can tell by watching this video, there is no demeanor at all.

    XXX: Is Heizi sick? ? It's been clarified that it's a pot and you guys are still crawling on the bed. Are you Luo Yucheng's leg hair? What else can you see in a rehearsal video? !

    XXX: Kuroko knows her acting skills all day long, why not mention Qingqing's musical accomplishments? ?

     There is absolutely no problem for him to sing Luo Saixi with such musical strength! Who doesn't know the temperaments of Anzo, Rotherland and Munch, they all say that artists have weird temperaments.

     Which of these three is easy to get along with? Then Rotherland has tweeted such crazy praise, is sunspot blind? ? Could it be that these three bosses are blind and deaf at the same time?    

      XXX: To tell the truth, the young dumplings really don't need to mess with the fan circle, and they don't need to deal with the black children. We Qingqing are not idols, he is a musician, qaq I cried, he is now happily creating with the bigwigs in the music industry, and he doesn't care about the mess in the circle at all.   

     XXX: Agreed, there is really no need to fight for rice and entertainment. We just support Qingqing's music well.   

     Although some people don't like it, the news of Chu Qing's successful entry into Rotherland's crew is still disappointing. The few people curiously searched for Chu Qing to understand, and Chu Qing gained a lot of fans because of this.    

      Chu Qing's fans also got out of the strife in the circle. Everyone happily listened to Chu Qing's singing together, and the atmosphere was also very good.    

     At this moment, Chu Qing was sitting in the corner of the music room and swiping Weibo.    

     This is still the agent reminding him that he can take this opportunity to start a business on Weibo. Although Chu Qing is not an idol, he has disappeared for too long.   

    Chu Qing posted a selfie with the music room in the background.    

    @chuqing_Teal: I'm fine, thank you all.

    [Picture]

    Naturally, it was a burst of warm and excited greetings from fans, and they also told Chu Qing to take care of herself.

    Chu Qing smiled and read one by one.

    Everyone is so warm.

    "What are you doing? Laughing so happily?"

    Munch came in with a notebook.

    "Teacher Munch...!" Chu Qing put down the phone and walked to Munch.

    "What's wrong?" Munch raised his eyebrows.

    "I...I have a question and I want to ask Mr. Munch..."

    "Huh?"

    Chu Qing lowered his head and said shyly: "Ms. Munch is very experienced in this area, so I want to ask... ordinary lovers What gift do you want for your birthday?"

    Munch hugged his chest and raised his eyebrows, "Your bodyguard is having a birthday?"

    "Well..."

    Chu Qing smiled.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.5K 1K 43
Title: 重生之绝对宠爱 Author: 醉笑浮生 Status: Completed Description: Lin Xuan is dead, the cause of death is obvious. He couldn't figure out what the hell he...
226K 9.4K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.6K 165 90
At eighteen years old, Lin Qingyu was married as part of a Chong Xi into the Nan'an Hou Mansion, becoming the ill Lu Wancheng's male wife. On the eve...