After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

64

421 18 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 64: The boss lied!

    Be quiet, this damn quiet.

    Chu Qing looked at Mr. Pan coldly.

    Huo Li swallowed his saliva, looking like Mount Tai collapsed in front of him without changing his color, and dressed as if nothing had happened.

    Try to integrate yourself into the bed.

    "Aiya, sister-in-law... No, brother and sister... ah not... Mr. Chu, good noon." Mr. Pan stood up with a "swoosh", stood up straight with the appearance of a graceful gentleman, and said with a smile: " Then I'll go first."

    "Wait." Chu Qing stood in front of the gate with a gentle smile like a spring breeze and said, "Mr. Pan stay and have dinner together, just in time to talk and catch up with Mr. Huo..."

    Mr. Pan: "..."

    Huo Li immediately said, "I have nothing to say with Lao Pan! We feel disgusted as soon as we meet, so what is there to talk about? I wish he would be chased by Z when he goes out now."

    Mr. Pan : "..."

    Mr. Pan also said: "Yes, when I saw Lao Huo, I was also very annoying, I wish the bullets were shifted a little more."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing's expression became even more fierce, as if he wanted to eat people.

    what do you say? !

    Chu Qing glanced at Huo Li's shoulder, his eyes full of distress.

    Mr. Pan: "..." It's

    too difficult for me.

    Mr. Pan touched his nose and slipped away.

    Nothing compared to others.

    Chu Qing didn't say anything, took the lunch box and sat down beside Huo Li.

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li carefully pulled the corner of Chu Qing's shirt and said, "Baby, are you angry?"

    "No."

    Chu Qing took out the lunch box and unpacked the chopsticks and handed them to Huo Li.

    "..." Huo Li said with a sad face, "You're just angry."

    "...I didn't."

    Chu Qing paused and said with a pouting voice, "You were with me yesterday, and you will take off in front of Mr. Pan today. The clothes."

    Huo Li: "..."

    Look, he said no.

    Huo Li grinned and said: "I can explain... Mr. Pan and I were analyzing the source of the bullet, so I showed him the wound."

    "Really, I definitely didn't lie to you. Lao Pan and I are absolutely innocent, absolutely If I could see him, I would be blind! This tm taste is too heavy!"

    Chu Qing was dumbfounded.

    Chu Qing is not stupid, of course he knows that Huo Li and Mr. Pan have nothing to do, but...

    just jealous.

    Just not happy.

    Chu Qing turned his head and said, "You and Mr. Pan have so many secrets... I don't even know. I don't know anything about the things you always talk about and the dangerous actions, including this accident. I don't even know why you were injured..."

    Huo Li was taken aback.

    While muttering, the child poured boiling water for Huo Li, turning his head away from Huo Li.

    "I..." Huo Li opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say for a while.

    Chu Qing was a little angry, and put down the cup with a "smack", but turned around and hugged Huo Li.

    Chu Qing put her head on Huo Li's shoulder and whispered: "Mr. Huo is mine..."

    Huo Li hugged Chu Qing back: "Well, yours."

    "Mine." Chu Qing tightened his embrace, Some stubbornly said: "Mr. Huo is mine."

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li reached out and rubbed Chu Qing's hair and said: "This action... was instructed by Z, and he bought Lao Pan's hands. My confidant knows my whereabouts."

    Chu Qing paused and said nothing.

    "You know what Lao Pan and I had planned before, but now that he has noticed it, he naturally hates me."

    Chu Qing let go of Huo Li's embrace and watched Huo Li listen quietly.

    "It's a very old-fashioned story." Huo Li smiled and said: "Z and I have known each other in China, we are classmates, and then we went to study in the United States together, established a company together, and stepped into the 'that 'Circle."

    Chu Qing understood what the circle was referring to, and didn't ask any further questions.

    "Mr. Pan was already the boss of the Panda Group at that time, and he also had a certain influence in the United States. After knowing us, because we were also Chinese, he also supported us a lot. In the end, we made Lao Pan's with our strength. Right and left."

    "Then Z and I broke up peacefully first, and I didn't think much about it at that time. Then, Lao Pan was getting older and older, with no partner and no heir, and he was going to hand over the Panda Group to me."

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    Panda Group...

    Although the name is cute, what Chu Qing does has been heard in urban rumors.

    It was an unshakable mountain.

    If Huo Li becomes the heir, then...

    "I know what you're thinking, don't feel sorry for me." Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's face in tears and said, "I can't be Lao Pan's right-hand man and future heir every night. Sleep well, let alone sit up, I'm afraid that you will have to find someone to test the poison first."

    "Oh..." Those things are too far away from Chu Qing, and Chu Qing doesn't quite understand it.

    Huo Li said: "You can also guess what happened next. Z had a dissent long ago, and wished he could kill me and Lao Pan and swallow everything. That's why he attacked me when he knew that Lao Pan wanted to give me the group. " In the

    previous life, Huo Li was really killed by Z.

    In other words, Huo Li was killed by the little nostalgia he had, thinking about the brothers who have come together for more than ten years, fighting with a knife and bullets. Poor Huo Li, who has been on the road for so long, has not figured out how kindness to others is cruelty to himself.

    In this life, Huo Li set up a net of heaven and earth one step earlier, waiting for Z to crash in because of his greed.

    Huo Li smiled and said: "He wants to kill me like crazy, even if we are brothers. But I will not give him any concessions, I will let him die."

    "I..." Chu Qing paused, I don't know what to say, so I can only hug Huo Li.

    Huo Li was hugged by Chu Qing, soft and warm, and said with a smile: "Silly baby."

    Chu Qing asked, "Then... why did Mr. Huo give up Panda and come back?"

    Huo Li paused and looked down at Chu Qing said: "If I said I was for you, would you believe it?"

    "...?"

    "I like you, I want to live with you." Huo Li held Chu Qing's hand and said, "But if I have Panda, I can't have you and a warm and peaceful day."

    Huo Li would not be willing, nor would it be possible to bring these bloody storms to Chu Qing, the two cannot have both.

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    and many more.

    and many more……!

    Chu Qing's eyes widened and suddenly remembered something.

    "So you are fake bankruptcy?"

    Huo Li: "..."

    Ah.

    Oops.

    Huo Li bit his head and said, "Yes..."

    "..."

    There was another silence, Chu Qing stared blankly at Huo Li, expressionless on his face.

    Chu Qing paused and said, "From the beginning? When you return to China?"

    "...Yes."

    "You said that you have nowhere to go, no money, no job... are you lying?"

    "...Well."

    Huo Li has been quietly observing Chu Qing's expression, but Chu Qing There is always no expression.

    Chu Qing asked: "Why?"

    Huo Li panicked and said honestly: "Because... I like you, I want to win your sympathy and be with you."

    Wouldn't you be angry...?

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing cautiously, but don't be angry.

    "Oh."

    Chu Qing handed the lunch box to Huo Li, turned around and left.

    Huo Li: "Qing Bao... Qing Bao, I was wrong...!"

    Huo Li chased out with a sad face.

    "Qingbao, don't run!!"

    The water that was in the brain before, is now barren and flowing urine.

    Lies told before, self-binding nets cast now.

    At this moment, President Huo Li chased after him, and almost hit the door.

    It turned out to be locked in the room by the little gold master.

    "Mr. Huo, I, I'll go downstairs to buy you some snacks." Chu Qing said from the door: "Mr. Huo, don't follow me, rest in the room..."

    Chu Qing felt that he needed to calm down.

    ...

    what's the matter...!

    Chu Qing needs a truth and explanation, because Mr. Huo is his.

    But I didn't expect...

    oh, the truth is too...

    Chu Qing stood in front of the beverage machine, bought a cup of coffee, and sat and drank it by himself. While in a daze, the phone rang.

    It's Munch.

    "Chu, what's the matter? You didn't come today? Are you ill?"

    ...

    Oops, I forgot to ask for leave...!

    Chu Qing hurriedly said: "I'm sorry...! I, I'm asking for leave today!!" The

    incident happened suddenly, Huo Li was injured, and they had a fight last night. Chu Qing really forgot his work.

    Rarely unprofessional and lazy.

    Chu Qing kept saying: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I..."

    Chu Qing thought for a moment, then made a nonsense reason: "Mr. Huo... he is sick, I will stay in the doctor... manor to take care of him today. "

    It's okay, I'm just asking about the situation, and you should be careful when you're outside. I heard that there was a shooting last night, pay attention to safety."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing: "Okay, thank you Meng. Mr. Ke."

    "No thanks... that is, we really need you, can you come over tonight? Losesi's song has been written and I need you to come and play it urgently, mainly because the director urged me so hard."

    Chu Qing was stunned for a moment and said, "Okay..."

    Soon, he will buy Huo Lixian food.

    Huo Li...

    After Chu Qing put down her phone, she curled up on the bench in the corridor with her head in her arms.

    What to do...what to do.

    Mr. Huo lied to him... Mr. Huo doesn't need him at all! All that comes from Mr. Huo is alms, but all that comes from him is not necessities.

    Chu Qing had completely forgotten that he was deceived, and he was not as angry as Huo Li imagined. Chu Qing just felt very scared.

    What to do... Mr. Huo doesn't need him at all...

    Mr. Huo will not want him.

    After all, Mr. Huo is so powerful, and he is still Panda's heir. Even if he goes back now, it will still work.

    Chu Qing clenched his fists tightly, and some morbid emotions flashed in his eyes.

    It would be nice if... Mr. Huo was really bankrupt...

    No.

    You can't think that way.

    Chu Qing sniffed, her thoughts in chaos.

    Huo Li, this bastard, actually lied to him like this.

    Big bastard.

    big liar.

    Huo Li actually lied to him, clearly saying that he liked him.

    Chu Qing was in a hurry and kicked the floor at a loss.

    In case Huo Li lied to him again in the future, if he didn't like him and still lied to him, he didn't know.

    Chu Qing kept picking his fingers.

    "Hi... Qing Bao... I'm dying from the pain... It hurts so much."

    Chu Qing was stunned, and saw that Huo Li, who didn't know how to get out, was standing not far away at the moment, supporting himself The corner of the wall said pitifully, "It hurts so much in my shoulders."

    Chu Qing shrank back in fear, her eyes were red and she didn't want to talk to Huo Li.

    "Hey... it's bleeding."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing clenched his hands tightly into fists, shaking a little.

    ...

    Chu Qing ran back with red eyes, choking while running: "Mr. Huo, you big bastard...!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.8K 52
Title(s): 小汉子"娶"妻记 Author: Cha Cha Cha (茶查查) Status: 52 Chapters (Completed) Summary: The little man Lu Bai wants to earn money to marry a wife, farm...
40.7K 929 75
Author: Lanxin/澜芯 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 75 chapter (Complete) Introducing: Love is nothing more than trust and suspicion. Du Yixiu chose...
1.2M 89.5K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...