After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

57

470 14 3
By LiannQ

Chapter 57

    Inside the tent, Huo Li and Chu Qing sat cross-legged facing each other.

    Huo Li's face was serious, and his facial features, which were not angry at all, looked even more fierce.

    Chu Qing glanced at Huo Li uneasily, and whispered, "Mr. Huo... can I hold you?"

    Chu Qing stretched out his hand, carefully trying to grab Huo Li's hand.

    Huo Li didn't stop him, and gently shook Chu Qing's hand back and said, "Qingbao, were you trying to please me just now?"

    "I..." Chu Qing opened her mouth, her eyes were a little red, and she held Huo tightly. Li's hand lowered his head and said: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't be angry..."

    Huo Li kneaded Chu Qing's hand and said warmly: "Silly Qingbao, I ask you a few questions, can you answer me?"

    "Well...!"

    Huo Li smiled and said, "Between the gold master and the canary, who is more noble?"

    "It should be the gold master..."

    "There is no doubt that the gold master is the gold master, then I ask You, who is more noble between the two lovers?"

    Chu Qing lowered his head and said, "I... I don't know."

    "Let's put it this way, if Yu Weixi and Feng Yan are together, they are each other's boyfriends, who would compare. Noble?"

    "This..." Chu Qing said uncertainly: "Yes... equal, lovers are equal."

    "Yes." Huo Li smiled and said, "Then who am I to you?"

    Chu Qing sniffed and choked, "You are my...my lover."

    Chu Qing already knew what Huo Li was going to say to him, so she turned her head away and didn't dare to look at Huo Li, her shoulders twitched.

    "Well, don't you know all about it?" Huo Li sighed, then stepped forward and gently embraced Chu Qing in his arms.

    "I'm your lover, why do you want to please me like the patron, the boss, or outsiders? It's like this today, and it was like this yesterday, Qingbao, I'm your boyfriend, not an outsider."

    "But I... I "..." Chu Qing snorted and said, "I want to go..."

    "I'm just persuading you, not controlling you, if you want to go anyway, I can tie you up and lock you up so that you won't go? Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He kissed Chu Qing's ear and said, "Am I so bad?"

    "But I'm afraid that you will be angry, I'm afraid that you will be unhappy..." His face turned red.

    "Don't go..."

    Chu Qing was not so afraid before, because after all, as long as you don't own it, you will not lose it. Chu Qing escaped from Huo Li and from fear.

    But now it's different. When you reach out and grab it, the thing you put in your hand is just a small handful, and it's the only one in your life. If you fall, it will be gone.

    "You..."

    Huo Li felt sour in his heart.

    Why is this little fool thinking about it all day.

    "Chu Qing, Qingbao, I'm your lover. It's not my duty to treat you well, it's my duty. If I treat you badly, it's my fault." Huo Li pinched Chu Qing's face and said: "Do you understand?"

    Chu Qing's face was messed up, and after a long pause, he nodded.

    "It's my duty to be nice to you. If I'm not nice to you, then you have to scold me, you know?"

    Chu Qing sniffed and said in a trembling voice, "Then if I'm not nice to you..."

    "Look at me. You look like this." Huo Li patted Chu Qing's face helplessly and said, "Do you think you can bully me? Can you treat me bad?"

    "..."

    Chu Qing turned her head.

    Huo Li continued to ask: "Silly Qingbao, if I treat you badly now, will you not like me?"

    "No, no..." Chu Qing said anxiously, "I won't..."

    "Well, I know." Huo Li reached out and patted Chu Qing's back to reassure him, saying, "Then think about it in a different position. If you treat me badly, will I not like you?"

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    what……?

    Is that so?

    Huo Li continued to explain: "You quarreled with me, quarreled with me, and were temporarily bad to me... No matter what happened to us, you will still like me, and I will still like you. This is a lover, isn't it? If you like me, I will definitely like you, but if you don't like me anymore... I will still like you."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li blankly.

    "Qingbao, I love you. Sincerely."

    Huo Li was serious, looking into Chu Qing's eyes and saying it word by word.

    Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li and couldn't help crying.

    "Silly Qingbao, I'm sorry..." Huo Li bowed his head and kissed Chu Qing's hair and said, "It's my fault, don't cry..."

    Chu Qing buried her head in Huo Li's neck, and wrapped her hands tightly around her. Holly.

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li couldn't control anything now, full of annoyance and guilt.

    "Qingbao, don't cry..."

    Huo Li stroked Chu Qing's back with one hand, and took out a few candies from his pocket with the other to coax Chu Qing: "Qingbao be good, eat candy."

    Chu Qing choked and said: "I Not a child...!"

    "Okay, the candy for you as an adult."

    "Hmm...!"

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    Huo Li pressed the back of Chu Qing's head and kissed his lips.

    This kiss is gentle and lingering, like a devout worship, more like a lover's comfort and love.

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing lay on Huo Li's shoulders, sniffling and sniffing, but she didn't cry much.

    "Does the adult's candy really work?" Huo Li patted Chu Qing's buttocks and said, "Little pervert."

    "I'm not...!" Chu Qing's ears were red, and he hugged Huo Li and buried his head in his neck.

    "Aren't you?"

    "No!"

    "Then just now...?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows, pinched Chu Qing's ear and smiled: "You, you, where did you learn it?"

    "..."

    Chu Qing was wronged Baba "I'm not a child, don't you know..."

    "Then how did you think of it? Huh? You little boy, see what you can do."

    "I..." Chu Qing leaned against Huo Li, He explained in a low voice, "Mr. Huo is angry, so I just want to do something that Mr. Huo likes..."

    Huo Li said helplessly, "I like it, but if you aggrieved yourself like this to please me, then I don't like it anymore."

    "No grievance!" Chu Qing clarified: "Mr. Huo is mine... Well, I'm not wronged, I'm just a little nervous..."

    "Oh?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "Don't, don't talk about it..." Chu Qing felt embarrassed after thinking about it now, and knocked on Huo Li's head: "Mr. Huo forget it."

    "I can't forget it." Huo Li deliberately teased: "It's too tempting. I can't forget it, I have to think about it every day before going to bed."

    "..."

    "Mr. Huo! I..."

    However, before he finished speaking, Huo Li pressed him to the ground the next moment.

    "Mr. Huo...?" Chu Qing looked at Huo Li nervously, and saw Huo Li leaning over.

    "No, no, Mr. Huo, no..."

    "You can do it for me, and I can do it for you."

    "I haven't done it yet..."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Next time there is a chance for you to do it, what are you anxious about?"

    "No, I'm not anxious! I... um..."

    Chu Qing couldn't help curling her toes.

    "Little fool

    , get up, you have class in the afternoon." Huo Li pulled Chu Qing up, who was soft into a pool of water, and said, "Eat first."

    Huo Li handed the lunch box to Chu Qing.

    "Mr. Huo also eats..."

    "Well, I'll go to the bathroom and come back."

    "Ah?"

    Chu Qing's face flushed red.

    "Go!"

    "..."

    But... I always feel sorry for Mr. Huo...?

    After all, people are also men and their boyfriends, so there are still some reactions.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath and chased after him.

    "Mr. Huo, wait for me...!"

    ...

    --- XXXXX ---

    Chu Qing was late for the afternoon class, but the students didn't mind, and they were drinking coffee with the new teaching assistant one by one.

    "Teacher, the new teaching assistant bought us coffee! Come and drink it together!"

    "The teaching assistant specially kept the best cup for you!"

    By the way... Luo Yucheng has already left, so the program team hired a new teaching assistant.

    "Mr. Chu, we meet again."

    "Ms. An...?!"

    Chu Qing looked at the person in front of him - An Yize, surprised and delighted, but he didn't expect him to come.

    "Why didn't you tell me you came..."

    An Yize said with a smile: "It was only temporarily decided today. I thought I couldn't catch up with the schedule."

    Chu Qing nodded.

    "Now Xixi has also withdrawn from the show due to injury, so I can take care of you even when I'm here." An Yize patted Chu Qing's shoulder and smiled, "Then please give me more advice, Teacher Chu!

    " A lot of advice." Chu Qing breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, he has come to get along well, and he is still a friend.

    "Mr. Chu, drink coffee!" Wang Zhenglan found the coffee with Chu Qing's name on it from the side and handed it to him.

    "Ah, I..."

    Chu Qing had just eaten enough in the tent and couldn't drink any more, but this was everyone's heart, and he didn't know how to decline it for a while.

    Huo Li smiled, took the coffee and said, "Mr. Chu drank a full stomach of milk just now, but now he can't drink any more coffee. I'll help him keep it warm and come back at night."

    "Well, um...Thank you. Teacher An, thank you." Chu Qing nodded with a smile.

    a moment...

    wait?

    Chu Qing suddenly got something, and his ears turned red immediately, and glared at Huo Li without a trace.

    Huo Li touched his nose, took the coffee and left obediently.

    "Tsk...you two, you are made from honey." An Yize touched his nose and said, "It's smoked to death."

    Chu Qing paused, then smiled shyly.

    After all, the recording has not yet started, and the students immediately gathered around to ask questions.

    "Mr. Chu is with Mr. Bodyguard?"

    "Mr. Bodyguard takes good care of Mr. Chu!"

    "When did Mrs. Chu stay with him?"

    A group of students seemed to be entertaining.

    Chu Qing didn't know whether to laugh or cry, lowered his head and scratched his cheeks and said, "Well..."

    Immediately, the room roared.

    Facing the overwhelming roar, Chu Qing said awkwardly: "We are doing fine now."

    "Bless Teacher Chu and Mr. Bodyguard!"

    "Wow, we are really together!"

    "I hope Teacher Chu can always be happy. Heart!"

    "But... we haven't planned to officially disclose it yet." Chu Qing put her index finger to her lips and said with a smile: "I hope you can keep it a secret."

    Although it is said to be confidential, it is considered semi-public. It doesn't matter, it's natural to understand.

    "Certainly!"

    "Teacher Chu, don't worry!"

    ...

    After the teaching was over, after Chu Qing returned to the tent in the evening, he saw Huo Li sitting by the side reading the electronic official documents.

    "I'm back." Huo Li raised his head and smiled: "The coffee is in the thermos, and I brought back my dinner."

    "Well..."

    Chu Qing lowered her eyes and couldn't help laughing.

    "What's wrong?"

    Huo Li raised his eyes and looked suspiciously at Chu Qing who was smirking beside him.

    "Oh...it's fine." Chu Qing grabbed the corner of his clothes and said, "It's just...I miss the big tiger."

    "Huh?"

    Chu Qing didn't say anything. Coffee, I can't eat it after eating a little lunch.

    "Eat more." Huo Li frowned, just as he was about to say something, the phone rang.

    It's Mr. Pan.

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing subconsciously, and Chu Qing immediately smiled and said, "Ah...it's fine, I'll go...wash my hands."

    Chu Qing was about to get up, Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's wrist and said: " It's okay, there's nothing to hide."

    "Oh..."

    "Good evening."

    After the call was made, Mr. Pan didn't hesitate, and went straight to the subject: "There is news from Z that he and Huo Liao have started shipping orders."

    "Okay." The

    fish was hooked before, but Huo Liao Liao is stupid, but Z is not stupid. It took a long time to try and test it, and now it has officially started.

    Huo Li sneered: "They are busy with business now, they are careful, they should not come to trouble me."

    "That said, but you still have to put experts around you, just in case, especially now that you have more people around you. Someone."

    "Yeah." The

    two didn't talk much, and hung up after talking about the main point.

    Chu Qing looked away and pretended not to know anything.

    Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "I and Lao Pan lured Z and Huo Liao to take over a business, and after the business is revealed, they will have their good fruits to eat."

    "Oh..." Chu Qing nodded, and then said curiously: "Z and Huo Liao are you and Mr. Pan's enemies?"

    "Forget it. Huo Liao and I... That's the hatred that started from my parents. Z is the enemy in the shopping mall." What

    Huo Li didn't say is that not only It's just the origins of his parents, as well as Huo Liao's restlessness and... In his past life, it's about Chu Qing, and Huo Li won't let it go.

    "Oh..."

    Chu Qing naturally understood that Huo Li said lightly, but it must be intertwined and dangerous, but he didn't understand it.

    "Mr. Huo just take care of his own safety..." Chu Qing asked: "Then Mr. Huo went bankrupt... Is it because of them?"

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li touched his chin and said carefully: "That ...if I said..."

    Would you beat me up if I said I had a solid foundation?

    "what?"

    "...Nothing."

    Huo Li rubbed his nose and said, "Eat more."

    Huo Li thought to himself, and he'd better think about the words later.

    "I can't eat anymore..."

    Chu Qing lay down and whispered, "I...have a headache and a backache."

    "What?" Huo Li frowned, put down the official document in his hand and said, "It hurts?"

    "It's okay. "..."

    Chu Qing curled up in the bed, and said with a low laugh, "Just get some sleep."

    "Take the medicine first."

    Huo Li pulled Chu Qing up, fed him the medicine, and saw the pills in the jar. When the bottom was almost over, Huo Li asked, "When will you go to the hospital for a follow-up consultation?"

    "I don't know... Wait for the program to finish." Chu Qing turned her head and said, "I'll go alone."

    "Good, I'll accompany you . You, this matter is not negotiable."

    "..." Chu Qing muttered, and said it wasn't sex.

    Huo Li smiled and pinched Chu Qing's nose: "You still want to go alone in this matter, because you are ignorant. If you don't let me accompany you, I won't let you go to the interview."

    "Ah...? Chu Qing widened his eyes and said, "

    Mr. Huo agrees with me to go to the interview?"

    "If you want to go, what can I do with you."

    "Thank you, Mr. Huo...!" Chu Qing rubbed his back and said: " I will definitely take good care of myself."

    Huo Li said helplessly: "Well."

    Chu Qing likes music, it is a good thing to let him use music as a sustenance and study rather than idle.

    And by that time, the transaction on Z's side should be the most important part. It is also a good thing for him to take Chu Qing to hide abroad to avoid the limelight. It is to let Fanxing do a good job of keeping secrets and not publicize them.

    Seeing Chu Qing rubbing her back, Huo Li frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Qing shook his head.

    It's nothing really, it's just a little uncomfortable as usual.

    Chu Qing is always feeling down and uncomfortable from time to time, even though she should be very happy now.

    "Qingbao, shall I read with you?"

    "Ah...?"

    "I can read to you before going to bed, or watch documentaries, movies, etc."

    Huo Li said and took out a book. When he was dating Chu Qing before, he also took the time to buy several books suitable for Chu Qing, all of which were very interesting literature or textbooks.

    Chu Qing lay lazily on the bed and did not object.

    Huo Li hugged Chu Qing and began to read slowly.

    Huo Li's voice was low and steady, reading those words like poetry at night.

    Chu Qingwo was in Huo Li's arms, and Huo Li, who was behind him, held a book with his arms around his waist and read aloud with his head resting on his shoulder.

    When encountering some obscure places, Huo Li will patiently explain.

    "Mr. Huo can do everything..." Chu Qing said in his heart, Huo Li said before that he was a rude person, but he knew a lot, and he could understand all these books.

    "In fact, I used to read books quite often. It's not a favorite, it's just a habit cultivated in college. At that time, the teacher fixed us to read a book in a few days, and gave us a book list."

    Chu Qing then remembered. , Huo Li graduated from a famous American school.

    "Mr. Huo, what is your alma mater...?"

    Huo Li reported his name.

    Chu Qing was stunned.

    This is... the top ten business schools in the world...!

    No wonder...

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows, squeezed Chu Qing's waist and smiled: "What? Is it the first time you found out that your husband is so powerful?"

    "No, no..." Chu Qing lowered her head and said, "I just think I... I... "

    It's different, there's no comparison, you see I can't even distinguish the five tones, but my Qingbao is a talented musician."

    "...Okay." Chu Qing lowered her head and said, "I always go Think about the good things..." The

    doctor often told him to change his habitual thinking mode, but he often couldn't do it. When something happens, in addition to heart palpitations and helplessness, it is sadness, and there is no time to think.

    "As long as you slowly understand how the world works, the laws of all things, and many things... In fact, it's not the same thing, and it's clear." Huo Li said with a smile: "Qingbao will read more in the future. Exercise, just live a good life. It will get better and better."

    "Yeah."

    Chu Qing nodded obediently.

    In the quiet night, there were only the cicadas outside the tent and the sound of Huo Li.

    Chu Qing listened and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 9.4K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...
123K 4.2K 58
https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest: Chapter 58 Danmei Fans finished 237,00...
3.5M 147K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...