After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

31

634 26 6
By LiannQ

Chapter 31: Qingbao's Bottleneck

    After the results are announced, the players can't relax, but directly draw the order of appearance in the next round.

    There are no restrictions on the next round, and the players are free to play.

    Because this game is about time management and improvisation. Although there are no creative restrictions, the players only have three days to prepare, which is a breakthrough. During these three nights, there were also dinner recordings, so the time was very tight.

    After dinner tonight, the players went to the practice room to write songs, and everyone was nervous.

    "Qingqing is fine, you don't need to worry about it." In the practice room, An Yize said with a smile, "I think you can write it for a long time before, and then it's just nitpicking."

    Chu Qing paused and nodded.

    He really only needed half a day to write it, after all, he just presented what was in his head.

    But...he doesn't have any idea now.

    Because there is no limit, he doesn't know what to write instead.

    He didn't have anything in particular to express, and his mind was empty. He didn't know what to do, so he just sat beside An Yize and Wang Shiwei, watching them prepare in full swing.

    Now the two are still in the preparation stage, and Chu Qing has nothing to help. He was about to leave and go back to his room to rest when he heard An Yize exclaimed at him.

    "...?"

    "Wow...! Look! Look!"

    An Yize handed the phone to Wang Shiwei and Chu Qing to see.

    "Mr. Chu is awesome!"

    is a Weibo post.

    @gerberlake music college: Waiting is always boring, dull, sad most of the time, but it is a sadness that is restrained, not obvious and will not affect life, and there will always be times of happiness and anticipation. The dispensable but lingering feeling is vividly expressed in this song, and the abrupt stop at the end is also very reverie. great! The classical music bridges used are also very suitable, and the epigenetics is formidable! What is #chuqingwaiting

    for geberigo? It is the top music school in the world!

    And the official blog of this academy retweeted the praise, and directly slapped those who said that Chu Qing's music could not be understood.

    It's not that Chu Qing's music is incomprehensible, but... those people don't have enough experience, knowledge and sight to understand.

    XXX: My mother? ? Is this the real Gerbergo? !

    XXX: Is it still fake? ? Teacher Chu is awesome! ! ! Again, Mr. Chu is awesome!

    XXX: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This is an original piece that has won the palace, not something that some factory girls can understand

    XXX: Yes, yes, even if I don’t understand it, I have to insist that Teacher Chu overturns the car. Is there any piece of music that is not professionally recognized?

      Have you forgotten about Mr. Anzuo? Teacher An Zuo personally said that he and Chu Qing's parents are friends, and they come from a musical family!

     Don't always compare musicians with some low-budget fans in the fan circle? That's right, the shameless Jiao Changxu!

     Mr. Chu doesn't need the bullshit audience tickets that you can get by whoever has more people. They have the approval of Gabriel, and it's really not a level    

     XXX: Hahahahahahaha Jiao Changxu's fans overturned why I'm so happy, hahaha I really thought their saliva songs were so good! I'm so greasy, I'm going to listen to Teacher Chu's songs now. The drool song really can't compare.  

     Jiao Changxu fans are closed.

    The fan circle already has a chain of contempt, and if Geberley retweeted it, they immediately lost their diss position, and they seemed pale when they said it.

    XXX: Teacher Jiao's song moved the audience, didn't it? You just don't acknowledge the success of others? He just sings so well! how? To get the first is to swipe the ticket? Before that, Chu Qing won the first meeting so many times, and it was also a shady

    XXX: Chu Qing's music is nothing but a musician himself, can he write down-to-earth songs? he can not! His music is just floating, a whole lot of technique and musical knowledge, but so what?

    XXX: Are Jiao Changxu fans crazy? ? Gabriel also stepped on? Hahahaha - have you forgotten "Wish"? This is the saliva song that Teacher Chu was popular all over the country back then!

    XXX: Why is "Wish" a drool song? Don't you Chu Qing fans keep praising "Wish" for being ethereal and refined?

    Indeed, the songs written by Chu Qing have always been like him, floating in this world, not belonging to this world. That's why Chu Qing's singing is called the angel's singing, the singing of the sky.

    The previous song "Wish" touched the hearts of countless people, but also because it was too sincere, so sincere that there was no trace of worldly distractions, and it didn't eat half the world's fireworks. It was so clean and clear that it was fascinating.

    It is indeed difficult for Chu Qing to write down-to-earth songs, but this is not his style.

    But aside from the deliberate faults of Jiao Changxu fans, Chu Qing's song is really impeccable.

    "Everyone is saying that Jiao Changxu's fans swiped votes." An Yize commented: "Qingqing is really amazing!!! It seems that he really likes it because he directly asked Gerber to write such a long paragraph of praise! "

    Wang Shiwei also agrees: "Yes, I will say, how can it be only fifth."

    "But Jiao Changxu's fans can only brush Jiao Changxu to the first place, and they can't brush me down." Chu Qing scratched his head. Scratching his cheeks, he smiled and said, "There are still many people who don't understand..."

    But it doesn't matter if he doesn't understand, as long as he can be recognized.

    As long as someone still understands it, he is not the last one, so it means that someone still understands it.

    Chu Qing only hopes to make music well, rankings and music are unrelated things.

    "Hey, no matter what people say, it's enough for Teacher Chu to have Gerber's retweet! I'm so envious." Wang Shiwei also logged into his account and liked Gerber's Weibo: "Look at those people, don't you dare? Say it again!"

    An Yize also went up to like it, and asked curiously, "Then what song are you going to write next?"

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    Ah...

    Chu Qing said loudly, "I don't know."

    "Ah?"

    "I don't know..." Chu Qing lowered her head.

    He was happy that the song was recognized, but then he didn't know what to write.

    He has no particular desires/desires, and nothing in particular to express.

    Until the next day, Chu Qing was still ignorant after getting up.

    "Morning... ah no, it's good afternoon." Huo Li smiled and said, "Have you had a good time last night?"

    Chu Qing did not avoid the crowd, but stayed in the practice room with An Yize and Wang Shiwei.

    "I didn't play." Chu Qing shook his head.

    "It's too late to play. The other players have already recorded live in the practice room." Huo Li pinched Chu Qing's ear and smiled, "The sun is drying out, Mr. Chu.

    " Huo Li pulled up and slowly went to wash up.

    After Chu Qing washed her face, she did not move, but sat on the bed in a daze.

    "What's wrong?"

    Chu Qing rubbed his eyes and said, "I don't want to go to the practice room..."

    "Why?" Huo Li squatted down in front of Chu Qing and asked softly, "An Yize and the others are still waiting for you in the practice room. , you don't want to go?"

    "I don't want to..." Chu Qing lowered her head and said in frustration, "I don't know what to write, I don't want to go in a daze...I don't want to look at musical instruments." "I'm

    stuck on inspiration?"

    "I don't know..." Chu Qing's eyes were red. He sniffed and said, "I don't know what to do either."

    "Come on, Qingbao, get up." Huo Li pulled Chu Qing up again and said, "Go out for a walk with me, you will be inspired when you walk. "

    I don't want to..." Chu Qing kept shaking his head.

    "Qingbao, come here." Huo Li avoided the camera and took Chu Qing through the window to a park not far away.

    Every contestant has a live broadcast room, but the twelve live broadcast rooms cannot be activated together every day. There are often contestants who do not go to the recording range and do not want to create in front of the camera. These program groups will understand that they will lose their shots and exposure. Also the players themselves.

    And Chu Qing's is the one with the most black screen.

    Now Chu Qing's screen is still black, after all, he has been kidnapped by Huo Li.

    "Where are we going...?"

    Chu Qing came to the park and looked at Huo Li suspiciously.

    "This is it."

    Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's hand and helped him roll up his finger-length sleeves and folded them onto his wrists. Then, Huo Li squatted down and folded Chu Qing's trouser legs.

    Chu Qing looked down at Huo Li suspiciously.

    "Bring you for a run." Huo Li smiled and said, "Run for a lap with me, sweating, maybe inspiration will come?"

    "Don't..." Chu Qing shook his head, the park is not small, and the track is also tortuous.

    "Good, try it, you will feel better after exercising, I won't lie to you."

    "Don't..." Chu Qing shrank her neck and whispered, "I won't..."

    "Isn't it just ordinary running? How could it be possible?" Huo Li pinched Chu Qing's nose and said, "Little slacker, it's not good for your health if you don't move all the year round, look at you, you will be tired in a while, and your physical strength will be in a while. If you can't keep up, it's not good."

    Chu Qing lowered her head and said nothing.

    Although he just got up, he is very tired now, and he is afraid that he will lose control. Chu Qing wanted to go back to her bed at this moment.

    "Little slacker, don't be afraid." Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's wrist and said, "I'm not an outsider, come here."

    Huo Li pulled Chu Qing and led him to a trot, seeing that Chu Qing was able to move by himself Huo Li immediately let go.

    Chu Qing ran very, very slowly, with small strides. It was better to say walking than running.

    Huo Li has been running beside him at the speed of Chu Qing.

    Chu Qing couldn't do it after half a lap, bent over and kept panting on her knees with her hands on her knees.

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qinghong's face and looked out of breath, but he didn't sweat much, and it was only half a circle. He thought that this person really didn't exercise, and he couldn't help laughing and crying: "You have done a great job. Alright, Qingbao, come."

    Chu Qing breathed out, "I don't want to run anymore."

    "Let's finish a full lap, okay? Start exercising today." Huo Li stroked Chu Qing's back to him Shunqi said: "Qingbao is good."

    Chu Qing whispered in dissatisfaction.

    "Do some stretching first." Huo Li took Chu Qing to stretch his muscles, hands and feet, and then pulled him to run a complete lap with difficulty.

    Several times Chu Qing was so tired that he wanted to sit down, but he was always subconsciously obedient, so he had to grab Huo Li's arm and try to control his breathing to persevere.

    After finally returning to the starting point, Chu Qing sat down on the ground so tired that she kept shrugging her shoulders and panting.

    "Qingbao is amazing, he did so well the first time, but you get up first, it's not over yet."

    "Ah...??" Chu Qingsheng raised his head reluctantly.

    and also? ?

    Didn't you talk about it?     "It scares

    you." Huo Li pulled the man up and said, "I'm here to do some stretching, or it will be very painful for you to go back.

    "

Sitting down on the bench, he said aggrievedly, "I want to drink water."

    "You're still out of breath, so don't drink it for now."

    Well...

    I was pulled out like this early in the morning and forced to exercise, but I couldn't drink water, Chu Qing I was really aggrieved, and even hit the bench with my hands, it was obvious that I was really dissatisfied.

    "Pfft...Look at how wronged you are. Ouch, let's see." Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's face and smiled, "This little face is so wrinkled that it has turned into cabbage flowers." "Are you

    feeling very comfortable after running? ?"

    Chu Qing paused and said honestly, "No..."

    He was a little dizzy, and he even felt nauseous when he ran.

    But Huo Li could see that Chu Qing was not as listless as before, and his emotions were close to collapse. The task of running was too difficult for him, and his attention was turned away.

    "If you run a few more times, you may be comfortable tomorrow, and it was like this at the beginning."

    Chu Qing was stunned: "Tomorrow...?"

    "Yes."

    Chu Qing patted the chair vigorously again.

    Now that Chu Qing's hand has recovered, she is no longer wrapped in bandages, but she still uses gloves to cover up the scars and small wounds on her head.

    The two rested for a while, and Huo Li handed the mineral water bottle to Chu Qing.

    Chu Qing took a big mouthful of it and drank it. The water was clear and cool, and it felt very comfortable after passing through the throat that was about to burn.

    Chu Qing rested enough and drank water to be satisfied. She sat lazily and comfortably on the chair, not knowing what she was dazed for.

    "Mr. Chu, don't you want to go back yet?"

    Chu Qing shook her head.

    "Oh, it turns out that Teacher Chu is thinking of a canary." Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "What's wrong? Are you reluctant?"

    Chu Qing was stunned, then shook his head in denial.

    "Oh...but I miss you, the father of the gold master." Huo Li approached Chu Qing and whispered: "If you didn't come to me last night, I couldn't sleep at night."

    "..."

    "When will I be lucky? Do you favor me?" Huo Li sighed and said: "The novel is right, the gold master will ignore the canary when he is busy. How can the canary be important?"

    "I..."

    "Shh... Huo Li shook his head and said, "It's not your fault, it's because I'm not attractive enough."

    "You..."

    "Shh..." Huo Li interrupted Chu Qing again.

    Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's wrist and handed Chu Qing a small long box from his pocket.

    Chu Qing asked, "What is this?"

    "A gift for you."

    Chu Qing touched the necklace in her heart suspiciously.

    "There's not only one gift, right? And Qingbao is doing so well today." Huo Li put the box in Chu Qing's hand.

    There was another gift, Chu Qing was a little happy in his heart, and opened it carefully.

    It is a silver grey pen.

    Huo Li smiled and said, "Look at how often you write, you are running out of pen and ink."

    This is something Chu Qing needs to use every day, and it is often exposed to the camera, so Huo Li did not pick expensive ones, but just asked himself. A friend who understands art asked him to choose a brand with style and connotation but not too expensive. It is said that there is a very romantic love story behind this pen.

    "Ah...it's Roland's brand." Chu Qing was taken aback, took out the pen and examined it carefully: "This...this one is not expensive, but one is hard to find."

    "Huh...?" Huo Li blinked Blink, is his friend behaving so well?

    "It's a limited edition... Mr. Huo, you are so amazing..." Chu Qing's eyes filled with joy: "It is said that this pen, the 'Silver Grey Mark' was originally designed by Mr. Roland for his wife, saying that this pen represents his inability to write. A love letter that can't be expressed in words."

    "Just like it." Huo Li breathed a sigh of relief. Sure enough, only artists understand artists.

    There are so many things to him, a pen is a pen, as long as it can be used.

    "Mr. Huo's gifts are so unique... I like them very much." Chu Qing paused and smiled: "But this gift must not be picked by you."

    Huo Li touched his nose: "I don't look like that. Is it romantic?"

    Chu Qing just smiled.

    "But I still like it very much, thank you Mr. Huo."

    Chu Qing said heartily, Huo Li gave him two gifts that were so attentive, and he had to give Huo Li a gift in return.

    Chu Qing just sat quietly in the shade of the park and spent a day with Huo Li.

    Chu Qing was habitually in a daze, and Huo Li was not bored, so he quietly accompanied Chu Qing to count the falling leaves.

    ...

    the next day, the runners continued to sprint in full swing.

    But after Chu Qing woke up at noon, she thought she was dreaming.

    ...No, dreams don't hurt, could it be that he has passed through?

    There is only one feeling Chu Qing has now, and that is-leg pain.

    He felt that none of his legs belonged to him, especially his thighs.

    ...is this the sequelae of long-term inactivity?

    Chu Qing didn't know whether to laugh or cry, this feeling was quite new to him.

    "Qingbao..." Huo Li may have heard a voice and opened the door.

    Chu Qing was startled.

    Wouldn't it be to catch myself to exercise...?

    Chu Qing quickly pulled the quilt and hid herself under the quilt.

    So Huo Li pushed open the door and entered, and what he saw was a white dumpling on the bed.

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Is Qingbao at home?"

    "...Not at home."

    Huo Li sat by the bed, stretched out his hand and poked the bulging white dumpling on the bed, "Get up, don't run away."

    Chu Qing sullenly said: "Do you still want to run today?"

    Huo Li said, "No, you will be on stage the day after tomorrow. Today we will do some simple stretching and aerobic exercise. It's not difficult, just let you move."

    Chu Qing is stuck now, and Huo Li is very worried about his state if he doesn't move before he has no direction.

    Besides, Chu Qing's physical strength is really not good.

    "Do you still want to exercise...?"

    "Yes."

    A small whimper came from the quilt.

    Huo Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and his heart was soft.

    "Okay, come out."

    "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 11.1K 108
Crying Bag Dressed as a Little Husband 哭包穿成小夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 108 Chapters (Completed) Description: Tang Xiaobao just likes to cry, Who knows the...
226K 9.4K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...