My Name Is Bucky [FemBucky&Sa...

Per FragOpHeda

A list, she soon realises. A real professional one, she thinks sarcastically. Though, a short one, a highly d... Més

List
Alpine
Wizards
White Panther
Little Red
Battlestar
Supersoldier
Captain Douchebag
Couples Therapy
History
A Hypothetical
Marvin Gaye
Symbols & Icons
The Winter Soldier
Anything
High Town
Mrs. Captain America
Dance
Legacy
20
Shield
They
The Last Word
The Nazis
T-T
Helmut F**king Zemo
Genius
Two Avengers
Wait
Pain
Lost Wolf
Sh*tbox
Fight
Social Butterfly
My Book
Children
Petty
Name
Ass
Wings
Favour
Friendly
Naive
Martyr
Nice
Nope [P.1]
Nope [P.2]
Sorry
Loved
70 Years
Impure Knock-Offs
Messing
The Man
Ready
Original
Good
Falling
Something New
Appreciate
Hate
Gentleman
Yet
Words
Soldat

Maybe

107 1 0
Per FragOpHeda

"So, I was thinking," Sam smiles to himself at both what he's about to say and the fact that Alpine practically barges passed him to get into the house. He waits for Bucky to close the door behind them, turns to face her to say, "If we survive," He sees her smirk, but also sees her intrigue. "Maybe I could take you dancing and you can show me those sweet-ass 40s moves of yours..." He winces very slightly, tries so desperately not to grin as he waits for her response. He sees her grit her teeth, wrinkle her nose, and almost laughs.

"I was just thinking you could feed me some more. Maybe ply me with more beer, too..." Bucky knows he knows she's teasing him, but she can also see the very slight disappointment in his eyes. She sighs quietly, quickly adds, "But maybe we could work our way up to the dancing..." She relaxes a little when he instantly smiles and nods.

"Yeah, we can do that..." Sam's trying not to blush like a fucking fool as the next thought occurs to him. "So... You want it to be more than a one-time thing then?" He's slightly less timid than the supersoldier (for once) as she looks up at him from under those thick eyelashes, but he swears his heart almost stops as he looks back at her.

Bucky purses her lips, tries not to smile and shrugs as she mumbles out a, "Maybe."

Sam is grinning then, mainly because he can see the light pink tinge dusting her cheeks now. He doesn't know where all this confidence is coming from all of a sudden - maybe it's because of last night - but he's then moving to stand right in front of her. He slowly places his hands either side of her waist, gives her the time to stop him. And he can't help smiling when she doesn't, when he instead sees her eyes flutter briefly.

Bucky feels him press his forehead to hers and can't help then actually closing her eyes for a few seconds, just to enjoy his warmth, their closeness. She hears him sigh quietly but contently, shivers slightly as his breath ghosts her lips. After a few more moments, she wonders why he hasn't leaned in and opens her eyes with a slight frown that's quickly wiped away when she sees his eyes closed and a stupidly soft look on his face that she just as quickly realises she's never seen before. She smiles slightly then, also realises he won't kiss her unless she wants him to.

Has she not made that clear enough?

Maybe she should...

Sam's eyes almost open in surprise when he suddenly feels her lips lightly pressing against his own. He quickly comes to his senses though, especially when he feels her teeth scrape over his bottom lip. Her tongue quickly follows their path, as if trying to sooth after them, and Sam's hands automatically tighten their hold on her waist. He's rewarded then with a moan, barely louder than the first he ever pulled from her. His mouth moves overs hers and he can't help finally pull her in closer. He slowly slides his hands around to the small of her back, pauses to give her time to stop him, but can't help also running his tongue between the seam of her soft and pouty lips.

Bucky's hands are sliding up his chest, her fingers, both metal and flesh, digging into every crevice of hard muscle they come across, remembering them all. She parts her lips for him without a second thought, and lets out a slightly louder moan when he immediately licks deep into her mouth, swallowing the sound with him. He presses his tongue against hers, presses another sigh to her lips, and Bucky doesn't even put up a fight, can't even fucking think straight when his hands slowly slide down to cup her ass and give it a gentle squeeze. Her hands slide up quickly over his shoulders then, loop behind his neck and she must have done something right, because she's then grinning against his mouth while suddenly he's lifting her up.

Alpine isn't watching them, barely glances up from her napping spot by the window she's sunning herself under when she hears a small bumping sound.

Sam feels her legs wrap around his hips and give a small squeeze right back, and he stumbles forward slightly, thankful that the door is right behind, but frowning when her back hits it a little too hard for his liking. He pulls away, just barely, mumbles, "Shit, sorry." He almost gets to smirk when she lets out a rather frustrated huff, but then she's sliding her metal hand up into his slightly overgrown buzzcut and pulling him forward. She presses her lips to his, and this time Sam feels her tongue press between them. He eagerly parts, can't help groaning when she nips at his bottom lip before slipping her tongue in between them and sliding it roughly against his.

Bucky sighs deeply when he presses up against her, presses his chest into hers and gives her ass another soft squeeze. She almost protests when he pulls his lips from hers, but then he's peppering kisses across her left cheek and down the side of her neck. Her eyes widen as they stare up at the ceiling in utter delight and then flutter shut again when she can feel him pressing suckling kisses over the pulse-point on her throat. Her legs tighten around him, and she's trying so hard to hold back from using her real strength, but is more than satisfied when his hips stutter forward. He pulls his lips back, puffs out a groan against the already fading bruises on her soft and searing hot flesh, and somehow Bucky still feels like he's the one who's burning her.

Sam shoots her a monumentally pathetic glare when he looks at her, only to see her shoot him that little smirk of hers, and he can't handle it a moment longer. He surges forward, his lips moving over hers even quicker, even more desperate. His hands grip her ass tighter and he knows he should really fucking stop right now, but then she's tightening her legs, bringing him impossibly closer and Sam is fucking melting against her.

Maybe he should just let her stop him...

But he really does want to do this properly...

Shit, fuck, Sam's thoughts are hissing at him, but then she's rocking her hips against his and Sam can no longer think straight. His hips stutter again and his lips automatically trail quickly back to her neck. Bucky shivers, sighs out his name and Sam can only move his mouth back to hers. He rocks his hips against hers then, only once, tries to hold back, wants to know what she will do.

Bucky is rocking her hips back into his, desperately seeking any kind of friction. She moans, almost whines against his mouth when he presses harder into her and she can feel how equally fucking hard he is. She didn't think it was possible it, that it could get any worse between her own legs, but she's instantly feeling the new hot gush between them. She doesn't hold back then, doesn't want to as she rocks her hips against his and licks into his mouth. Thank fuck, she briefly thinks when he seems to take the hint.

Sam gives her bottom lip one last playful nip before peppering kisses across her right cheek and down her neck. His hips are a stuttering fucking mess, his breathing a hot fucking mess and he feels high as fuck, because he is practically fucking her right now. Even if all of their clothes are still on, it's been a while for Sam, like he said, but it's Bucky and he can't even remember how long he's wanted her, like this, or at all. He feels like a fucking teenager as he ruts up against her, but he can't bring himself to give a shit when she's making the hottest noises and sighing his name and pleading so fucking beautifully for him not to stop.

"Sam... Please..." Bucky feels her cheeks heating for less pleasant reasons, because it's all so fucking good, but it's not enough. She wants to feel him, she doesn't care how.

Sam's pulling his mouth from her flesh shoulder, hips stuttering a little worse when he glances up at her - because he's doing that, he's making her look like that. He presses a quick, but deep kiss to her lips, presses his forehead to hers and tries not to concentrate so much (for the moment) on how fucking good it all feels, how fucking good Bucky feels. "Tell me, Jane."

Bucky's eyes are half-lidded, his nose pressed lightly against hers, their hot breathes pressing against one another, just as he continues to press his hips to hers. Bucky shivers, the words coming out before she can even really think about it. "I wanna feel you," She whispers, presses her mouth to his, pulls away with, "Need to feel you." He hesitates, his hips almost pausing their pathetic little thrusts, and Bucky sees it when he frowns slightly and only tightens her legs and almost grins when he groans.

Sam presses his mouth over hers, licks back into her mouth, runs his tongue over hers just as he feels her flesh hand reach back for his own hand. He pulls away, looks at her confused, for all of two seconds. He tries not to widen his eyes when she's pulling his hand down, because - "Yeah?"

"Yes." Bucky all but hisses out.

And, fuck, Sam hisses in his own mind before pressing his lips back to hers. She slides her hand back up and rests it on his shoulder, rocking herself harder, and Sam has to stop her before he sees stars and this is all over too fucking quickly. He holds back a smirk when she lets a tiny growl of annoyance slip, because then his dick is throbbing almost painfully when he slips his hand into her jeans. He feels the silky material of her panties, but it's when his fingers slip further down and he feel how fucking soaked she is that he can't help hissing out, "Fuck, Jane."

"Fuck, yes, Samuel." Bucky whines back, presses her hips up and is whining even louder when he quickly finds her throbbing clit. Her breath hitches, her legs squeezing him against her, trapping his hand between them as she feels the pads of two of his fingers give a testing rub. She goes to glare up at him for his teasing, but he's pressing his fingers against her a lot firmer and Bucky lets out another pathetic whine.

Sam slides his two fingers down, his eyes fluttering just as much as he feels her tight hole fluttering. He gulps quietly, his two fingers fitting almost a little too snugly when he slowly slips them into her. She sighs his name again, and Sam just has to check first - "OK?" She lets out a breathless "yes," and Sam lets out an equally breathless laugh. He presses his mouth back to her, runs his tongue along her lips, but doesn't ask for entrance, because he's now more focused on hooking his fingers inside of her, while trying to not immediately cum in his pants, like a damn fourteen year old.

Bucky rocks her hips against his, her metal hand slipping from his hair and grasping at the wood of the door behind her. "Shit!" She hisses when she feels it splinter between her metal fingers, but Sam's laughing as he presses kisses into her neck and presses the heel of his palm firmly against her clit. Bucky whines, because it's almost enough, she's so fucking close already.

She would feel pathetic for it, but she hasn't had sex since the 40s, and this is Sam, for crying out loud!

Sam is the same desperate - slightly more sweaty - mess as he rocks his hips a little faster. The noises she makes and expressions she pulls are only going to make this end too quickly for him, but now he's too close to give a shit. He's almost there, but he wants to get her off first, wants to make her feel good, wants to show her how good he can make her feel.

He crooks his fingers tighter inside of her, the pads pressing down on just the right spot, and Bucky doesn't even feel any shame at the high keening sound that bursts out of her mouth. "Yes..." She hisses, rocking into his hand and tightening her legs a little more. "Sam, please... Fuck..." He rubs her inside, presses his forehead back to her, because he wants to see her, wants to see her come undone, come undone because of him. "F-fuck..."

"Let it go, Jane. I wanna see you." Sam whispers, rubs faster and faster inside her and smiles softly at the choked look she shoots him and gives her bottom lip another playful nip.

"Want... You, too..."

"I'm right behind you. Don't worry." Sam lets out a choked laugh.

Bucky can only smile faintly in amusement, because then he's pressing even harder, even faster and his hand is so damn hot inside her that she finally sees the fucking stars. "Sam..." His name is the only word she manages to get out because he's grunting his own release with her, his forehead slipping from hers and his cheek pressing to hers instead.

Sam glares over at the kitchen counter, realising he got to watch her for all of two seconds before the sight became too much for him. His dick, he concludes, is a traitor.

Bucky's sliding both her hands over his cheeks then, pulling his mouth up to hers again. She presses a few rather bruising kisses against his already kiss-swollen lips, her eyes rolling slightly when he carefully slips his hand from her. She shivers at the loss of their warmth, her legs squeezing his hips once more as his hands slide back over her ass.

She pulls away then, and Sam's heart drops ever so slightly when he sees her frowning. "What's wrong?"

Bucky sees the look he's giving her, is quick to reassure him. "I... broke your door."

Sam can't help grinning up at her then, because - "Forget the door, you nearly broke me."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

85K 3.1K 31
Series Summary: After a last hurrah to graduating college with a future to be a family practitioner, a little slip up happens... Seven years down the...
258K 6.1K 57
Your whole life you had been picked on, along with your twin brother Steve. You both were born very small and had multiple health problems. But the b...
1.3K 57 16
When Y/N was frozen with Steve she believed her life to be over. But once she was found and thawed out she had to grapple with the fact that her enti...
86.7K 2.8K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...