After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

27

758 24 7
By LiannQ

Chapter 27: Green Treasure Tears the Bad Guys (1)

    "Let's go, let me down..." Chu Qing tapped Huo Li's back and said helplessly: "The child is still..."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't let me go, I'm going to grab it back and get married."

    "The eagle and the hen... You can't get married!" At this moment, a little kid said loudly with his hips on his shoulders, "The hen is going to marry the rooster!"

    "Pfft..." Chu Qing couldn't help laughing.

    "Ah, is this a hen or a female eagle on my shoulders?" Huo Li patted Chu Qing's backside: "Otherwise, would you like to hear it? How does the hen scream?"

    "No, no. !" Chu Qing struggled to get down, but Huo Li was too strong.

    Um... rascal.

    "Okay, I won't bully you anymore." Huo Li put the person down.

    After playing for a while, the car of the show team finally arrived late.

    The mountain road was difficult, so Huo Li contacted the program team and asked for a pick-up, but they couldn't get off, and the car was difficult to get on. It took a long time for the rain to stop before arriving.

    An Yize and Jiao Changxu came to pick up people with the program team. After Jiao Changxu entered the park, he saw Chu Qing panicking and trying to resist Huo Li's attack, protecting the group of chicks behind him, his eyes were very serious, Jumping and jumping, like an alert bunny.

    Jiao Changxu suddenly missed a beat in his heart.

    "What's wrong?" An Yize looked at Jiao Changxu curiously.

    In the evil is this?

    "It's okay, it's okay." Jiao Changxu shook his head,

    Jiao Changxu stepped forward and greeted Chu Qing: "Mr. Chu, we're here to pick you up."

    "Ah, okay, thank you..." Chu Qing said a little embarrassedly, "You Why are you here? I'm sorry to trouble you."

    "No, no." Jiao Changxu smiled softly.

    Jiao Changxu has always had a good impression of Chu Qing.

    The first time I met him, he was the first person who took the initiative to show affection to Chu Qing, and it wasn't all for the sake of frying CP. After all, Li Tian was the one who arranged for him at that time. Just looking at Chu Qingan sitting quietly on the side like a painting, he couldn't help but approach.

    Afterwards, Chu Qing shined brightly on the stage.

    After that, Chu Qingyi jumped off the cliff without hesitation, and looked like he was crying in the arms of the bodyguard...

    Jiao Changxu suddenly developed an inexplicable desire to protect Chu Qing.

    It's a pity that Chu Qing treats people too coldly, looking at Wen Wen and soft alone, but it is difficult to approach.

    Chu Qing said goodbye to the children and asked Huo Li to give everyone a piece of candy and then went back with the show team.

    "Let's go." Jiao Changxu opened the car door to Chu Qing.

    Huo Li frowned slightly in the car of another staff member.

    After returning to the B&B, the contestants took a shower and went to the Angel House to draw lots. The next competition is no longer a change, but completely requires players to create, but there are keyword settings, a total of six groups. I think it was intentional from the show team. Twelve contestants and six keywords, two people will get the same, and they can compare and increase the topic.

    Chu Qing's key word was "wait", An Yize's was "forget", but Jiao Changxu happened to be the same as Chu Qing.

    That is to say, then Chu Qing and Jiao Changxu's creations must be based on the theme of "waiting".

    At the same time, because of Li Tian's withdrawal from the competition, the twelve players became eleven, and the straight male player Wang Shiwei became the son of heaven. He drew the only non-overlapping keyword and was laughed at by the barrage. To be honest, it has a relationship with Li Tian.

    "Mr. Chu, we can discuss it together later." Also happy was Jiao Changxu, who felt that he was the chosen son at the moment.

    "Oh..." After the

    lottery and recording ended, Jiao Changxu couldn't wait to ask Chu Qing, "Is Mr. Chu going back to sleep now? Are you free tomorrow and then?"

    Chu Qing subconsciously refused: "No."

    "..." The

    refusal was too direct and blunt, without any euphemism, Jiao Changxu was shocked and didn't know how to answer for a while.

    After a pause, Chu Qing said, "I'm sorry..."

    "Ah, it's okay..." Jiao Changxu laughed dryly.

    "I'll see if there's time tomorrow?"

    "Ah."

    After Jiao Changxu left, Chu Qing turned his head and breathed a sigh of relief, and went to the music room.

    There are also several practice rooms in the homestay, which are generally not used after nightfall. Chu Qing likes to stay in it until everyone in the same room is asleep. Sometimes, Chu Qing also prefers to simply sleep on the sofa in the practice room.

    After opening the door of the practice room and walking in, Chu Qing breathed a sigh of relief and slowly slid down the door as if he had finally returned to a safe place, sitting in front of the door a little tired.

    He got up too early this morning, but no matter how tired he was, he couldn't sleep. He was just drowsy in his head, which was not a good feeling.

    Chu Qing looked at his hands, ten fingers and palms were tightly wrapped by bandages, and there was absolutely no chance for him to pick them up.

    "Click."

    The door that Chu Qing was leaning against suddenly opened, and Huo Li came to him.

    Chu Qing suddenly lost his support and fell back on Huo Li's lap.

    Huo Li stretched out his hand and rubbed Chu Qing's hair with a smile: "Fool, why are you sitting in front of the door?"

    Chu Qing was stunned, then straightened up and tried to get up, but she didn't have the strength.

    Huo Li frowned slightly: "What's wrong?"

    Huo Li squatted down, but found that the corners of Chu Qing's eyes were red, like a rabbit.

    "What's wrong?" Huo Li gently held Chu Qing's hand: "Where is it uncomfortable?"

    "Back pain." Chu Qing sniffed and said, "It's uncomfortable."

    "Come on, get up first." Huo Li carefully wrapped his arms around Chu Qing's waist, making sure he didn't touch the painful spot, and gently picked him up and placed him on the sofa.

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing's wet eyes and said distressedly, "It hurts?"

    Chu Qing shook his head.

    It wasn't really painful, but he just suddenly wanted to cry because he was very tired.

    "I'm sorry." Chu Qing rubbed his eyes and said, "I can't sleep..."

    "Have you taken the medicine?"

    Chu Qing shook her head, then took the medicine and thermos cup that Huo Li handed him.

    "I'm sorry..."

    "Where does your back hurt? I'll rub it for you." Huo Li supported Chu Qing and put his hand on Chu Qing's back.

    "Hmm..." Chu Qing shrank.

    It seemed that he had found the right place, and Huo Li began to gently rub Chu Qing.

    This time, the strength was finally used correctly, unlike the previous time when Huo Li just took up the post, pinching the gold master's leg almost made the gold master die on the spot.

    With his back to Huo Li, Chu Qing kept wiping his eyes with his sleeves, shrugging his shoulders.

    "Qingbao is good..." Huo Li coaxed: "It's fine, it won't hurt soon..."

    "It won't hurt anymore." Chu Qing shook his head.

    "Okay, don't wipe your eyes." Huo Li said while holding Chu Qing's wrist.

    Chu Qing choked and said, "I'm sorry."

    Huo Li sighed and had no choice but to reach out and hug Chu Qing and said, "It's okay, I'll accompany you.

    " After a while, Huo Li fell asleep.

    Huo Li always quietly hugged Chu Qing to accompany him, grabbing his wrist or he would dig his fingers through the bandage.

    After seeing Chu Qing falling asleep, Huo Li still hugged the person and did not stop stroking the top of Chu Qing's hair.

    Huo Li understood that Chu Qing was in a bad mood these days because of the gradual increase in work intensity. After recording for several days, Chu Qing always couldn't sleep well in an unfamiliar environment, and was worried and afraid of everything in the outside world. Especially since he got up early today.

    Huo Li also thought about persuading Chu Qing to stop working and go home to rest, but Chu Qing was very stubborn about work.

    Although Chu Qing didn't say it, Huo Li saw it.

    Chu Qing is performing and participating in variety shows. All in all, her work is always extraordinarily serious, for fear of making mistakes, but sometimes she has to force herself to do it well even though she doesn't want to do it.

    Chu Qing seems to regard work as an indicator.

    If Chu Qing was advised not to work, then Chu Qing would definitely be very sad. All Huo Li can do is to accompany him.

    Huo Li sighed, and kept sitting in this posture for the whole night.

    ...

    The next day, when Chu Qing woke up, she was shocked to see Huo Li sleeping with his head resting on his shoulder.

    "Mr. Huo...!"

    "Ah, morning." The man's voice was hoarse as he had just woken up.

    Huo Li let go of his embrace, raised his eyebrows and said, "Did you sleep well?"

    "Okay..."

    "Well, it looks like I did a good job on this human-shaped pillow."

    Chu Qingman said with guilt, "I'm sorry..."

    "It's okay . , the compensation arrangement is fine." Huo Li reached out to Chu Qing expressionlessly and said, "I don't want the money, I want extra benefits."

    "..."

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li's extended hand towards him, and was a little confused for a while.

    Chu Qing just woke up like this, the originally dull mind was even more dull at the moment, and he couldn't turn around, and looked at Huo Li blankly.

    Chu Qing stared at the palm of his hand that was spread out towards him, and suddenly a Douyin that he had accidentally brushed into his mind appeared in his mind.

    So, Chu Qing lowered his head and put his chin on Huo Li's palm obediently.

    ...

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li: "...!!!"

    "Mr. Huo...?" Chu Qing looked up suspiciously.

    "..."

    Huo Li withdrew his hand like an electric shock, rubbed his face and said, "Well, it's fine."

    His voice became even more hoarse.

    Chu Qing was even more confused.

    As everyone knows, Huo Li, who was on the side, almost died on the spot and was killed by Chu Qing's cuteness.

    "Let's go, let's go back to the room." Huo Li got up, took Chu Qing's hand and said, "Go back and get you a change of clothes."

    "Okay." On the

    way, Chu Qing lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry last night... "..."

    "Qingbao, I'll kiss you again if you apologize."

    Fierce, very fierce.

    "..."

    Chu Qing got up late. After returning to the room, the rest of the players had already left. Chu Qing breathed a sigh of relief and washed and changed.

    After taking care of myself, I was about to go to the main hall to gather with everyone when the phone rang.

    It was Yu Weixi's call.

    Chu Qing was stunned and accepted.

    "Xixixi..."

    "Qingbao!" Yu Weixi's voice on the other end was mixed with anger: "Why don't you reply to WeChat!"

    Chu Qing was startled: "I..."

    "If you don't answer the message, you won't answer the phone, God? !"

    Chu Qing laughed dryly: "I'm sorry, Xixi..."

    "Don't apologize!"

    "..." Chu Qing was dumbfounded.

    After a pause, Yu Weixi asked, "Are you alright? I just finished the tour and saw your news."

    Yu Weixi was referring to the Rubik's Cube.

    "Well...it's alright, you don't have to worry."

    "Okay." Yu Weixi said: "Qingbao, come on, I'll find you to eat when I go back to China. I'm exhausted..."

    "Okay... Xixi, come on." Chu Qing paused and said, "I'll try my best."

    After chatting with Yu Weixi for a while, they talked about their current situation before hanging up.

    Chu Qing held the phone, feeling better.

    Unlike others, Yu Weixi would not mind Chu Qing's inaction, nor would he insist on breaking this weak connection. The two occasionally contact each other to encourage each other and make Chu Qing feel that he is needed. This kind of communication makes Chu Qing feel very comfortable.

    Huo Li stood aside with his chest folded, and said coolly, "Yo? Is it a good relationship?"

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li suspiciously.

    Huo Li continued to say yin and yang strangely: "The relationship is really good, I am envious."

    Only then did Chu Qing understand that Huo Li was jealous again.

    "Pfft..." Chu Qing said helplessly: "Xi Xi has children, and he also has someone he likes. We are just friends."

    "Also?" Huo Li sat next to Chu Qing and smiled, "You have someone you like. ?"

    Chu Qing's body stiffened.

    Isn't that what he meant?

    Chu Qing explained: "I said, Xixi has children and likes. Doesn't Mr. Huo know..."

    "Oh?" Huo Li smiled: "You think that I know?"

    "Go check it out. It's over." Chu Qing muttered: "You checked people after meeting that day... Xixi told me that Shao Fanxing checked him."

    Huo Li did check all the people around Chu Qing. Of course, the name of Shao Fanxing's tool man was used to deceive people.

    Yu Weixi is the number one top class in the circle who has been standing for many years, with a face that ranks among the top three most beautiful in the world, and countless people are crazy for him. But little known is that he has a child in his name, biological.

    Huo Li changed the subject and asked, "Then how could he have a child?"

    "Ah... this is a bit complicated. He had an accident with the person he liked a few years ago, but he didn't know why he didn't get together, so he just took care of himself. With a child." Chu Qing smiled and said: "But Xixi is very good, very special. He is a workaholic, very self-disciplined, and he spends his time practicing dance creation and work, and he also takes care of the children by himself. The children are also very sensible. It seems that nothing in the world can beat him."

    "And he is really confident, walking sideways in the entertainment industry..." Chu Qing's tone was full of yearning and admiration.

    Holly.

    He could understand why Chu Qing worshipped Yu Weixi.

    "What about me?" Huo Li smiled, wrapping his arms around Chu Qing's waist and said, "Am I bad?"

    "Good..." Chu Qing's ears were a little red, "Mr. Huo is also good..."

    "Where is he bad ?" ?"

    "..."

    Getting into the car unexpectedly, Chu Qing immediately shut up.

    Seeing that Chu Qing didn't speak, Huo Li didn't mention which pot to open, and went back to the previous topic: "Do you have someone you like?"

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    "Who is it?" Huo Li lowered his eyes and asked, "Who do you like?"

    "I...no."

    "No one I like?"

    "No..." Chu Qing lowered his head and dared not look at Huo Li.

    "No?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    Chu Qing did not speak.

    Huo Li lowered his head and leaned over to Chu Qing's side, and said in a low voice, "You don't like me at all?"

    "..."

    "Not at all?" Huo Li was aggressive, like a repeater.

    "I don't know..."

    This is the truth, Chu Qing really doesn't know.

    "Is that annoying?" Huo Li reached out and stroked Chu Qing's waist lightly.

    Chu Qing shrank.

    "Mr. Huo, I, I'm going to gather..."

    Huo Li smiled when he looked at the people who fled.

    It doesn't look disgusting.

    ...

    Chu Qing went to the practice room, ready to start creating.

    Keyword Waiting, Chu Qing sat in front of the piano and tapped the book lightly with a pen.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, this time he has to do better, better than last time.

    In the morning, Yu Weixi called. Last night, Huo Li didn't sleep well when he hugged him...

    Chu Qing secretly made up his mind to work harder.

    "Mr. Chu."

    Jiao Changxu's arrival interrupted Chu Qing's thoughts.

    Chu Qing looked up at Jiao Changxu.

    "Will Teacher Chu discuss it together?" Jiao Changxu smiled.

    Chu Qing was stunned.

    If it is someone else, a normal person, shouldn't it be rejected.

    Chu Qing thought for a moment, and when he was still hesitating, Jiao Changxu sat down beside Chu Qing.

    Jiao Changxu asked, "Mr. Chu, do you have any thoughts on the key words this time?"

    "Yes." Chu Qing paused and said, "I want to write about a love that can't wait."

    Chu Qing had no reason, just to see Songs and ideas that come to mind automatically in the subject's mind.

    Jiao Changxu smiled and said, "Ah... I'm the opposite of Teacher Chu. I'll probably write about anticipation and waiting for love."

    "Well, it suits you." Chu Qing nodded.

    "Then does Teacher Chu want to add any special elements?" Jiao Changxu studied with Chu Qing while looking for topics. Everyone knows that you can learn a little bit more by talking to Chu Qing about music, but unfortunately it is too difficult for Chu Qing to chat with him.

    "I want to add dance..." Chu Qing said uncertainly: "If you can, I want to dance by myself. Let me see if I learn well."

    Chu Qing's idea is that love and a person's waltz can't wait.

    If possible, he would like to waltz by himself while singing to create a romantic and sad loneliness. This is the picture that came up in his mind.

    Anyway, he liked it very much and was very satisfied with this work. But what Chu Qing was worried about was that he had no foundation in dancing. If he didn't dance well, it would ruin the mood.

    "I'm good at dancing." Jiao Changxu was born in the men's group. He believed that it was not a problem to teach Chu Qing who had no basic knowledge of dancing. He smiled and patted his chest and said, "I'll teach you."

    "Ah...?" Chu Qing waved his hand subconsciously: "No , No need... I'll just let the teacher teach."

    "I can really teach, no trouble." The

    barrage was also a little uneasy at the moment, and Jiao Changxu's fans were very dissatisfied.

    XXX: What the hell, Chu Qing is still so arrogant and proud, others say they want to teach him, why is he acting like that? Hard to catch? Pretending to be aloof? Do you think he is really amazing and the whole world loves him? Are you happy with the White Lotus script?

    XXX: Our brother is so kind, but it’s a pity that the bitch on the other side doesn’t appreciate     it

    .

Those who sprayed Chu Qing were also helping Chu Qing.

    XXX: ? ? ? What the hell, you Xu knelt down and licked Mr. Chu and flew up, so you blame Mr. Chu? Why don't you blame your brother for being mean? ?

    XXX: Teacher Chu's discomfort is about to show on the screen, are you blind? ? ? Is it interesting that Jiao Changxu haunts people?

    XXX: Don't put your fandom boy group on Mr. Chu, okay? ? He is a musician who is not good at socializing

    . Yuan Xiaoge came when the two sides were still arguing.

    "Are you practicing?"

    Yuan Xiaoge said while carrying a lunch box, "I made snacks for everyone, and everyone else got them! You are the rest."

    "Thank you." Jiao Changxu took it and said, "Miss Yuan is interested.

    " Yes ."

    Chu Qing stared blankly at the two of them.

    "Mr. Chu, good afternoon." Yuan Xiaoge said kindly: "Mr. Chu and Mr. Jiao have such a good relationship, I am envious."

    "What are you doing? Can I be together?" Yuan Xiaoge said and sat down. .

    Chu Qing: "..." I

    just made up my mind to get along well with people on the first day, Chu Qing: It's too difficult.

    :)

    Chu Qing didn't like Yuan Xiaoge, so he didn't answer Yuan Xiaoge's conversation with him.

    "Ah...Learn to dance? I can waltz too, or I'll dance with Mr. Jiao for Mr. Chu to watch, right?" Yuan Xiaoge suggested himself.

    Jiao Changxu was a little dissatisfied in his heart, but he still said yes with a smile on his face.

    When Yuan Xiaoge participated in the talent show before, Jiao Changxu joined the dance team as a top-class instructor. At that time, many female contestants liked to create topics with him for the sake of their high positions. At that time, the most powerful ones were Yuan Xiaoge and him.

    Most of the men and women who fry CP are earned by women. In particular, Yuan Xiaoge is sunny and lively, and his external image is a gentle and beautiful girl, while Jiao Changxu is a sunny man to the outside world.

    Therefore, Jiao Changxu was not welcome, especially in the current situation that Chu Qing and Yuan Xiaoge were incompatible.

    But the resistance was resistance, and the two jumped on it anyway.

    Chu Qing sat aside, feeling a little confused.

    Why did these two jump up?

    "Brother Xu dances as well as before." Yuan Xiaosinger put on Jiao Changxu's shoulder, and the two danced a gentle waltz to the music.

    Handsome men and beautiful women, who still look ambiguous, are naturally a seductive picture.

    After the dance, Yuan Xiaoge said to Chu Qing, "Brother Xu and I knew each other before."

    "Oh..." Chu Qing nodded.

    "Brother Xu performed very well in variety shows before, and he became the dream lover of many girls in an instant."

    "No." Jiao Changxu shook his head and said, "Miss Yuan is the one that everyone likes."

    Next, because Yuan Xiaoge was there Because of this, and because Yuan Xiaoge deliberately guided him, Jiao Changxu couldn't even say a few words to Chu Qing.

    Jiao Changxu has always maintained his attitude and smiling face, Yuan Xiaoge has been talking to Jiao Changxu, and Chu Qing has been writing his own scores quietly and comfortably, so the final picture is Yuan Xiaoge and Jiao Changxu chatting happily, and Chu Qing is like a light bulb.

    Fans of Yuan Xiaoge's barrage are stunned.

    XXX: My sister is really caring! No wonder the players all like her except for that strange Chu Qing! 55555 Sister Sheng Shimei has such a good personality, which normal man can stand it

    XXX: Yes, yes! Teacher Jiao must also like her, this couple is so beautiful, Chu Qing seems to be a third party involved:) Upside down to Teacher Jiao to destroy their relationship, no wonder sister Xiaoge doesn't like him

    XXX: Chu Qing is really like a slut who gets involved in other people's feelings! Xiaoge and Xu Ge have known each other for so long and their relationship is so good, is it interesting for Chu Qing to post it? Stinky little three!

    XXX: ... Yuan Xiaoge fans are crazy, so are CP fans, Jiao Changxu likes her or not, can't you see without your eyes? Don't donate your eyes to the cave salamander

    XXX: God, do you really think you are a heartthrob? Yuan Xiaoge's fans are too shameless, what did Teacher Chu say? ? People are happy and leisurely, you are still fighting, Jiao Changxu and Yuan Xiaoge are still biting each other, our teacher Chu is already creating ok? ? The difference between people

    , tsk tsk Yuan Xiaoge and Chu Qing have a feud, and fans on both sides naturally tear up when they see each other. At this moment, everyone in the Shura field is tearing up even more, and there are Jiao Changxu fans who are disrupting the situation and trying to wash their brothers.

    Until the evening, the contestants had to go back to wash up and prepare to participate in the evening dinner, and the three of them dispersed.

    "I'm sorry, Mr. Chu..." At this moment, the camera did not follow up, and Jiao Changxu said apologetically to Chu Qing: "I didn't know Miss Yuan would come."

    "...No need to apologize?" Chu Qing asked suspiciously, "Yuan Xiaoge is here. Why did Teacher Jiao apologize...?"

    "Ah...because..." Jiao Changxu didn't know what to say for a while.

    Chu Qing shook his head and said, "It doesn't matter if you have a good relationship with Yuan Xiaoge. I won't mind."

    "I don't have a good relationship with Yuan Xiaoge." Jiao Changxu paused, then gathered up his courage and said, "I like you more."

    Chu Qing He didn't think of "like" in that way, but only regarded it as a liking between friends, and felt that this person was too strange. Since he liked him, how could he talk to Yuan Xiaoge all day and ignore him?

    "Do you like me more than Teacher Jiao Yuan Xiaoge..." Chu Qing blinked and said, "Then why are Teacher Jiao and Yuan Xiaoge so happy together today...?

    " Say you like yourself more, split up?

    "I..." Jiao Changxu was taken aback.

    Chu Qing continued: "Then you don't need to come to me tomorrow, I don't mind. Yuan Xiaoge will be leaving tomorrow night, you can be with her."

    "..."

    Jiao Changxu regretted it very much, regretted him You shouldn't have to take care of your image in front of the camera.

    "Mr. Chu...you misunderstood. I like you from the bottom of my heart. I don't feel anything about Yuan Xiaoge, really." Jiao Changxu originally wanted to give Chu Qing a good impression, but this is good, not only did it fail, but also The distance is pulled away.

    "Oh..." Chu Qing bowed her head and thought to herself what you want to do.

    Jiao Changxu explained: "Today I had no choice but to pretend to have a good relationship with Yuan Xiaoge in front of the camera."

    Chu Qing paused and asked in a low voice, "Then are you pretending now..."

    Chu Qing was somewhat disgusted and I'm irritable, I feel that this person is not honest at all, why should he pretend.

    "Then you won't talk to me today because you have to, then tomorrow you will be with her because you have to, and in the future." Chu Qing frowned and said, "Then Teacher Jiao won't make an appointment with me tomorrow...I think Writing alone, I don't want to watch you dance and chat..." With

    such half-heartedness, Chu Qing felt that he might as well write the score comfortably in his room.

    "I..." Chu Qing asked Jiao Changxu so bluntly that he couldn't say a word.

    "That..." Chu Qing said: "I'll go back first, see you at night."

    Chu Qing turned and left and went back to the room.

    Jiao Changxu watched Chu Qing leave, but his heart beat faster and faster.

    Ah...he's crazy.

    ...

    After Chu Qing returned to the room, he took a shower and changed his clothes, and Huo Li brought him snacks.

    "I don't eat." Chu Qing shook his head.

    "Oh? Are you tired of chatting with Jiao Changxu?" Huo Li said sourly: "The dim sum is no longer delicious, right?"

    "..."

    "What's the matter?" Huo Li knew what was going on just by looking at Chu Qing's expression: "You don't get along well?"

    Chu Qing frowned and said, "They are all deceiving when they talk, and they don't tell the truth. Teacher Jiao said that Be friends with me, but you are not sincere to me."

    Huo Li couldn't help laughing and crying: "Of course, they are adults in society, how can they be as unreserved as children."

    "Yes." Chu Qing nodded.

    "Don't mention him, have some snacks." Huo Li stuffed the biscuits into Chu Qing's hands.

    Chu Qing had no choice but to sit and eat snacks.

    At this time, Huo Li's mobile phone in his pocket vibrated, Huo Li opened it, and saw a document sent to him by his assistant.

    The three characters on the file name - Yuan Xiaoge.

    checked.

    The information of Yuan Xiaoge was spread out in front of Huo Li without any privacy or reservation. It's too easy to check a person, and Yu Weixi will know that Huo Li checked him, one is because Huo Li did not cover it up on purpose, and the other is that Yu Weixi is a top class who has been rooted for many years, and the person he likes is also half of Fanxing's shares. capitalist.

    But for Yuan Xiaoge, it only takes time, and there is no chance of winning against Huo Li in the future.

    Holly opened with satisfaction.

    Maybe Chu Qing doesn't mind, or chooses not to pursue it, but Huo Li is not someone who will give up easily. Before Yuan Xiaoge threw Chu Qing's cherished things off the cliff, so that Chu Qing almost died, Huo Li could not be held accountable.

    Not to mention that Yuan Xiaoge didn't repent at all after that, didn't apologize at all, and even stepped on Chu Qing, and the team was also guiding fans to discredit Chu Qing.

    He can't wait to hold the baby in the palm of his hand and in his mouth, not to be bullied like this.

    Huo Li turned around and saw Chu Qing sitting by the side slowly eating biscuits, raised his eyebrows and said, "Is it so bad?"

    I don't know how long I held a mouthful in my mouth, and I chewed it reluctantly, thinking that I was eating hay.

    "I'm not hungry..."

    "You have to eat if you're not hungry. You don't eat it every time you go out to dinner, it's not good for your stomach." Huo Li teased: "Little boy, you are still young."

    "...I'm not a child . "Chu Qing frowned and said, "I don't think you are too old..."

    "Is that so?"

    Chu Qing was eating when he heard footsteps coming from outside, thinking that other players had also practiced and wanted to come back to wash up. Now, Chu Qing stood up immediately and subconsciously walked out to avoid everyone.

    Huo Li reluctantly followed, and the two left to the Angel's House first.

    At the moment, there are only scattered staff members and Wang Shiwei who arrived first in the Angel's House, and the rest of the players are still preparing to come.

    "The camera is preparing, Wang Shiwei is also there, don't go in first." Huo Li stopped Chu Qing outside the door of the Angel's House and said, "Don't let everyone see you eating biscuits, and make irresponsible remarks later. "

    Oh..."

    Chu Qing took the biscuits and went to the uninhabited small balcony to continue eating.

    Although he didn't like it, it was given to him by Huo Li, and there was only one packet, so he would still finish it.

    Huo Li wanted to go up to accompany Chu Qing, but was called by the rest of the staff to help move the chair.

    Huo Li sighed, thinking that it was not easy to chase his wife, and he had to come out to move bricks.

    "Come on."

    "Brother! You are so talented." Wang Shiwei saw Huo Li, recognized that it was Chu Qing's bodyguard, stepped forward and smiled, "I saw you jump off the cliff before, woc is so handsome!"

    "Thank you. "Holi nodded.

    "How can you be a bodyguard for Teacher Chu with your skills?" Wang Shiwei was blunt, and after he finished speaking, he quickly added: "It's not that Teacher Chu is not good, it's just... Generally like you, it's not all for those big bosses or big bosses. Do chaebols work?"

    Huo Li paused and said: "Mr. Chu is kind to me."

    This is not a reason to make up.

    Huo Li's mouth hidden under the mask couldn't help but lift up, as if remembering something beautiful.

    "Ah, so it is! You are so loyal! The show team is spreading your skills, and I see a lot of people praising you on the Internet!" Wang Shiwei instantly admired Huo Li.

    Huo Li's performance that day was too popular, Chu Qing's fans were very happy and relieved, while the rest were envious and had been guessing Huo Li's appearance and identity.

    "Thank you."

    Huo Li continued to move the chair.

    After a while, Yuan Xiaoge came first.

    Yuan Xiaoge also noticed Huo Li. Seeing that a player like Wang Shiwei even pursued a bodyguard, he was very contemptuous in his heart.

    Isn't he just a bodyguard...so he's so showy.

    Yuan Xiaoge had always disliked Chu Qing, but now that she had the opportunity, she couldn't help but be a little bit overjoyed.

    "Hey!" Yuan Xiaoge sat on the chair beside Huo Li, put his precious bag on the table, and said with his legs raised, "You are doing chores here, right? Pour me a glass of water."

    Yuan Xiaoge pointed Point to the self-service water dispenser on the side.

    Holly raised his eyebrows.

    Yo?

    Huo Li was not angry at all, and even thought... interesting.

    This is the first time he has been so bossed around in such a big age. Although he has been helping in the show group, others have not dared to call him, at most asking for help and helping each other. In the past, the rest of the people were afraid of him, even Chu Qing.

    If Huo Li hadn't been thicker-skinned and had less integrity, and slandered Chu Qing, maybe Chu Qing was still afraid of him.

    This experience is too fresh.

    Huo Li said: "Okay."

    Huo Li was very happy to pour water for Yuan Xiaoge.

    He could guess what Yuan Xiaoge was going to do next. That day, Yuan Xiaoge was splashed with juice by Chu Qing, losing face and holding grudges.

    If Chu Qing can't throw it, then go throw Chu Qing's bodyguard to relieve his hatred.

    Huo Li poured the water and put it on the table beside Yuan Xiaoge.

    "Miss, your water." The lines are also in place.

    Yuan Xiaoge also started her performance, she picked up the water glass, then took a sip, frowned and scolded: "Why is this water so hot!"

    Huo Li did not change his face, and said in a calm tone: "Girls should drink more hot water. "

    ...

    Yuan Xiaoge: "...???"

    " Pfft"

    Wang Shiwei, who was watching on the sidelines, was not used to Yuan Xiaoge's actions, but when he heard what Huo Li said, he couldn't help laughing.    

     "You...you...!" Yuan Xiaoge blushed, stood up and scolded: "Did you do it on purpose?! Are you trying to burn me to death!"   

     With a wave of Yuan Xiaoge's hand, he wanted to throw the water in the glass on Huo Li .    

     In Huo Li's eyes, Yuan Xiaoge's action was the slow motion of the cassette. Huo Li raised his hand and slapped the glass up. The force was so strong that the glass fell back, and instead splashed on Yuan Xiaoge's face. 

     Yuan Xiaoge, who was splashed on his face again: "..."    

     Yuan Xiaoge: "?????"   

     Tick tock.    

     The water flowed along Yuan Xiaoge's delicate face, along with makeup and foundation, to the chin.   

     ...the world is quiet.   

     "..."

     Wang Shiwei endured for a moment, then couldn't hold back again: "Pfft hahaha..."

     Didn't he say that Yuan Xiaoge was stupid? The other party is a professional bodyguard who can jump off the cliff to save people!

    Could it be that Yuan Xiaoge really had an outbreak of the princess' disease, thinking that the other party would not dare to treat her?

    "Are you crazy?!" Yuan Xiaoge stared at Huo Li, his whole body shaking with anger.

    She's going to be blown away.

    "Sorry, I thought Miss wanted to give me back the water glass and let me pour it again." Huo Li said sincerely: "I can pour another glass for Miss."

    "You...!" Yuan Xiaoge's eyes were red with anger, and shouted: "Are you a man!"

    Huo Li didn't say anything, looking at Yuan Xiaoge like a monkey.

    "What happened...!"

    After Chu Qing arrived in a hurry, she saw Yuan Xiaoge, whose face was wet with makeup, pointed at Huo Li's nose and scolded Huo Li, and a few drops of water were splashed on Huo Li's shoulders.

    Wang Shiwei roughly explained the situation to Chu Qing.

    "Nonsense...!" After all, there is no camera, Yuan Xiaoge doesn't need to estimate that much, and scolded: "This bodyguard deliberately gave me too hot water! He wants to burn me to death! Isn't it just a low-class working for others? Bodyguard! What is he proud of?"

    Chu Qing looked at Yuan Xiaoge, his eyes narrowed, and he said in a low voice, "So you poured hot water on my bodyguard?"

    Huo Li stood behind the gold master's father and felt a The feeling of being protected was both moved and happy, and he pulled Chu Qing's sleeve and said, "Shoulder pain."

    Wang Shiwei: "..."

    woc.

    The macho act coquettishly.

    The picture is a little nice.

    Chu Qing felt distressed.

    "I'm sorry, Mr. Huo..."

    Mr. Huo was bullied and ordered by others, and was almost splashed with hot water...

    "Miss Yuan, why did you order my bodyguard and pour water on him?" Chu Qing turned to face coldly. Yuan Xiaoge said, "Please give me an explanation."

    Yuan Xiaoge said coldly, "Why can't I splash him?

    ? That day, Teacher Chu didn't explain when he forgot to throw ice juice on my face. It's fair to complain. "

    There is no camera at the moment, and the two of them tore their faces directly.

    "Okay, if there is a complaint, it's fair, Miss Yuan is right. Chu Qing paused and said slowly, "Miss Yuan is not wrong to splash water.

    Yuan Xiaoge raised his eyebrows proudly. Then, Chu Qing picked up the

    bag Yuan Xiaoge put on the table, and before everyone could react, he raised his hand and threw the bag off the cliff.

    That precious and beautiful bag, Covering the sky with the same beautiful arc and fell off the cliff

    ... ...     Yuan

    Xiaoge widened his eyes and couldn't believe it.

    "You ..."

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

, she wouldn't jump off, but her whole face turned white.

    That bag is a high-end brand, and it's unimaginably expensive, not to mention that there are lipsticks, wallets, and cosmetics in it...

    "Are you sick, you? ! Chu Qing, you uneducated bastard! ! ! "

    Chu Qing said:" You said it yourself, there is a complaint for a complaint. I don't blame you for throwing water, because I did it that day, and that day...you threw my Rubik's cube down. The

    phrase "uneducated" was like a slap in the face, Yuan Xiaoge's face was red and white.

    Huo Li stood behind Chu Qing, as surprised as everyone else.

    He didn't expect... Chu Qing would do this.

    He didn't expect Chu Qing to do this. Qinghui is so angry, and he is not angry at all. Even if the most cherished Rubik's Cube is thrown away, he chooses to tolerate the person, just because he is called by someone, he becomes so...

    so...attractive.

    Oh my god

    . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.2K 64
After a Career Fan Married a Disabled Actor [Book Wearing] 事业粉嫁给残疾影帝之后[穿书] Author 草履 Status 64 Chapters Description Zhao Liuke is a career fan of the...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
13.7K 241 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
291K 11.1K 108
Crying Bag Dressed as a Little Husband 哭包穿成小夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 108 Chapters (Completed) Description: Tang Xiaobao just likes to cry, Who knows the...