After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

De LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

26

635 24 1
De LiannQ

Chapter 26: Qingbao's Kiss

    "Qingbao." Huo Li leaned over to Chu Qing and whispered, "I have no money, Dad."

    Chu Qing froze.

    "Well, um, I see." Chu Qing took out his phone and said, "I gave it to you..."

    "How to pay it back?" Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's wrist and said, "Tell me how to pay it back first?

    " Chu Qing flirted with him all night, and Huo Li thought to himself, if he didn't ask for some benefits for himself, then write his name upside down.

    "How do you want to pay it back?"

    Huo Li smiled and said, "I'll give you a kiss, and you'll give me money, right?"

    "..."

    "...No."

    "You dislike me." Huo Li hugged him Chu Qing's waist was dissatisfied and said: "You have someone outside."

    "..."

    "No wonder you say that you are single and have no one you like, so it turns out that you dislike me." Huo Li complained to himself: "I haven't full support yet. I want to change people in 2019, I just want to use money to prevaricate me, and I don't want to increase my relationship with me."

    Chu Qing lowered his head in embarrassment.

    "Forget it." Huo Li sighed, leaning on the piano beside him and shaking his head: "Maybe I can't compare to a piano, I'm not famous." It was

    like a resentful woman.

    Chu Qing hurriedly waved his hand: "No, no..."

    "Oh." Huo Li turned his head.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath and said, "...you close your eyes."

    Huo Li was taken aback.

    Um?

    "Close your eyes..." Chu Qing's ears and cheeks were flushed, and her fingers curled up nervously.

    Holly did so.

    When I closed my eyes, the world fell into darkness. Huo Li could hear his heartbeat, which was getting faster and bigger.

    At this moment, the old man, Huo Li, closed his eyes like a young boy who was still in his early stages of love, waiting for his sweetheart to surprise him with anticipation.

    Chu Qing paused, struggled for a moment, or tiptoed, and quickly kissed Huo Li on the cheek.

    Huo Li could feel Chu Qing's soft lips pressed against it, but before he could react, Chu Qing quickly backed away, faster than the wind.

    Huo Li opened his eyes, only to see Chu Qing's back hurriedly leaving.

    There was still warmth on his cheeks, although it wasn't.

    Huo Li touched his cheek, but smiled.

    Silly Qingbao.

    I've already done it, and what else is there to be hypocritical.

    Huo Li was full of disgust, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise, his eyes lit up with joy.

    On the other end, Chu Qing ran back to the room and saw that the rest of the people had already slept, and then lightly crawled into the bed.

    Chu Qing was in the quilt and felt a little... indescribable.

    Chu Qing suddenly felt that Huo Li might be his "Daddy Long Legs".

    Before we met before, Chu Qing had given Huo Li countless imaginary images in his mind. Sometimes, Huo Li is an old and stable middle-aged man, and sometimes, Huo Li is a young entrepreneur with high spirits... After meeting, Chu Qing also developed the habit of writing reports to Huo Li.

    Said he participated in the competition, said he made a song, said he was unhappy, said he was happy...

    Of course, the direction of his story finally got out of control. Daddy Long Legs didn't become a beautiful boy to be with him, but...

    well, he became a rogue who loves to beg for money and take advantage of himself.

    Chu Qing curled her lips slightly, and slowly fell asleep after taking the medicine.

    ...

    The next day, Chu Qing set the alarm clock, forced herself to stay in bed, and got up with difficulty.

    With her head still dizzy, Chu Qing sat in the duvet and looked at the clock, unable to remember why she got up so early.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li knocked on the door and said with a smile, "Get up, we're going to school."

    "...?" Chu Qing's eyes widened, thinking that he was dreaming of returning to high school.

    "Silly Qingbao, come." Huo Li saw that Chu Qing was not awake, he stepped forward and grabbed his hand and said, "Get up baby."

    Huo Li pulled Chu Qing up from the bed.

    Because Chu Qing was taking medicine and couldn't sleep at night, he usually had to sleep until noon, so now he was very slow to respond, and went to wash in a daze, and was then pulled away by Huo Li.

    Cars are not allowed here, so Huo Li and Chu Qing went there on foot.

    Chu Qing walked for a while blowing the morning breeze, and when she arrived at the school, Chu Qing was also awake.

    "Ah... We are here to sing with the children." Chu Qing rubbed his eyes and said, "There is a teacher who has retired."

    "Yes." Huo Li couldn't help crying: "Do you remember what song you are going to sing?"

    "Yeah." Chu Qing looked sullen, but was naturally not sloppy about the music he was good at, and immediately said, "Remember."

    "Brother Qing! Brother Qing!" The teacher brought the children out to greet him and gave them to Chu Qing. A garland that anyone who sings will wear today.

    "Thank you." Chu Qing took it with a smile.

    The school was very happy to hear that a big star was going to perform. It was very noisy. All the students, teachers, and even the parents of the students came here. The school hall was packed, and some people stood outside and tried to squeeze in. go.

    Huo Li squeezed Chu Qing's shoulder in the backstage and said, "The big star is going to have a concert."

    "Unfortunately...it's a pity that my hand is injured and I can't play the piano." Chu Qing smiled shyly, naturally very happy.

    Seeing that everyone was so welcome, Chu Qing asked the emcee and said that he could perform a few more songs. Of course, the emcee and the teachers were happier and thanked them repeatedly.

    The teacher who was about to graduate had a gracious face, and his face was covered with wrinkles from the years. He sat in the VIP seat under the stage, smiling so hard that he could not see his teeth.

    After the children's performance, it was Chu Qing's turn.

    As Chu Qing said, no matter how tired he is, he can sing well.

    As soon as Chu Qing opened his mouth, the auditorium became quiet, and even the children stared blankly at the big brother singing on the stage.

    Chu Qing's voice was soft and ethereal, singing a song of thanks at the moment, the tune was warm and slow.

    It's really like an angel singing.

    "As expected of a big star from the city... It's amazing!"

    "Big brother is amazing!"

    Immediately, he gained countless fans. The retired teacher was very happy, and pushed Chu Qing over after stepping down to ask him to sign an autograph. , took his hand and praised the good child.     "Thank you..." Chu Qing bowed

    slightly and said, "I wish the old gentleman a smooth and happy life in the future, and a leisurely life.

    "

, but a parent said that it was raining outside, and the mountain road back home was dirty and wet because of the heavy rain, so it was not easy to walk.

    Chu Qing simply stayed behind to play games with the children.

    After all, the afternoon is also a follow-up recording, and it doesn't matter if he is not photographed.

    Chu Qing thought so, but it was completely different on Weibo.

    XXX: Oh my God, Chu Qing is too obvious to touch the fish, right? ? Sister Xiaoge is working hard to practice with everyone even if she is not a contestant. What about Chu Qing? ? Are you still sleeping?

    XXX: What a musical genius, obviously a water-skating genius. Although people are arrogant, it's not good to be so arrogant.

    XXX: Yes, and everyone comes to the mountains to do good deeds for public welfare, such as treating people with kindness like Sister Xiaoge, and getting along with the children. Teacher Chu is too dark, warm reminder, life needs a little sunshine.

    Yuan Xiaoge's fans and Chu Qing's black fans are very proud. The incident of catching Chu Qing and not being there spreads, and there are even multiple versions of the story.

    Until evening... The principal of Mountain Sun Primary School and the mayor of Mountain County posted on Weibo.

    @王大志: Thanks for the big star who came to send warmth today! Mr. Chu sang and performed to make the old gentleman happy, and he was very polite to others, and he was even more kind to children. Thank you for coming from afar! Also thank you teacher Zhou for his lifelong dedication! come on.

    [Picture][Picture][Picture]

    The principal posted a photo of the Jiugongge, which showed Chu Qing performing at school, playing with children, taking pictures, etc. Teacher Zhou also forwarded it and put Chu Qing's signature on it. The old gentleman also knows that young people are chasing stars, and most want the autograph of their idols, and the tone is still triumphant, which is really cute.

    Yuan Xiaoge fans: ? ? ?

    Black powder: ? ? ?

    ……what?

    Seeing this, the program team pushed the situation and sent Chu Qing to the hot search, which was praised for a while.

    Xxx: Yuan Xiaoge's face is not hahahaha -I laughed at me and I returned. Teacher Chu has no love. Hahahaha

    xxx: 惹, Yuan Xiaoge and other players have a show in front of the camera. Teacher Chu silently paid OK after the camera? He doesn't know how much he has done in a corner that we don't know. You can see how he gets along with children in the video. It's so cute

    . The county magistrate has come out to praise! Tsk tsk, Yuan Xiaoge's group of nc fans also said that Teacher Chu buys hot searches. Do you have the ability to buy national operators?

    XXX: Teacher Chu is amazing! ! The outside world does not understand him and smears him at will, but this is really just a child who is not good at expressing.

    XXX: Today, I have become a fan. The kind and introverted teacher Chu is guarded by me

    . Chu Qing himself did not know about it. He was forced to stay at school because of the heavy rain, so he simply played with the children.

    Playing eagle catches chicks.

    "Brother Qing! Brother Qing! Ah-!"

    "The eagle is flying! It's flying!" In the

    park, Chu Qing was playing the role of a hen, resisting the attack from the eagle-Huo Li, and a row of children were lined up in Chu behind the blue.

    Huo Li looked fierce wearing a mask, screaming every time he pounced on Chu Qing's children, Chu Qing blocked from the east, and his forehead was full of sweat.

    "The eagle is here...!"

    As the children screamed, Huo Li rushed towards Chu Qing and carried him directly on his shoulders like a rice bag.

    "Wow!!"

    "The eagle took the hen away!"

    "You...you let me down!" Huo Li put his shoulders against Chu Qing's stomach, Chu Qing stretched out his hand and patted Huo Li's back and said anxiously, "Let me go! I'll come down!"

    "No." Huo Li said with a smile: "Children, the eagle is going to snatch the hen back into the stockade to be Mrs. Yazhai." The

    children were all terrified.

    "The eagle has grabbed the hen! The eagle is good or bad!"

    "The eagle is going to eat the hen!"

    "You...!" Chu Qing flushed with shame.

    This Holly...!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 83 17
Zane becomes the Ice Emperor and P.I.X.A.L is taken to the Never Realm with the ninja. What would happen when the Ice Emperor falls in love with P.I...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
123K 4.2K 58
https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest: Chapter 58 Danmei Fans finished 237,00...