After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

17

731 25 2
By LiannQ

Chapter 17: Qingbao was bullied by the canary

    "I will protect you." The

    moonlight fell in from the window, spreading the tenderness all over the floor.

    Chu Qingan ate the biscuits quietly. After a while, Chu Qing summoned up the courage to look up and said, "I will also protect Mr. Huo."

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "Huh?"

    "Mr. Huo, I will definitely help you during this time." Chu Qing said: "I got the notification fee, Mr. Huo gave it, give me your account number?"

    Tsk...

    Silly Qingbao.

    Huo Li nodded: "Okay."

    Then he added gratefully: "Thanks to the sponsor."

    "My notification fee is not much... I'm sorry." The jacket that Chu Qing always misses.

    "It's fine, enough to eat. And as a canary, what I need more is..." Huo Li still had a cold face, waved his arms and made a big heart in the air. His movements were a bit hot and stiff, but his lines It's in place: "The gold master's."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing took a bite of the biscuit and calmly said: "Mr. Huo, don't force it."

    Huo Li coughed dryly.

    Then Huo Li didn't bother Chu Qing, and let Chu Qing play the guitar while eating biscuits.

    "Qingbao."

    After watching for a while, Huo Li warmly said, "Take off your gloves, there are no outsiders, you don't have to hide it."

    Chu Qing paused.

    There are small wounds with torn dead skin on his fingers, especially the nails, and the pits are not a very good-looking picture.

    "It's okay, I know." Huo Li shook his head and said, "It's not like I haven't seen it."

    Playing the guitar with gloves is really difficult.

    Chu Qing took off his gloves and turned his back to Huo Li.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, although he had seen it, he didn't want Huo Li to keep watching it.

    It's really a shame, but it's not a glorious thing.

    Huo Li was a little helpless.

    The two do their own thing, Chu Qing is creating, Huo Li is reading official documents.

    After watching for a while, Huo Li called Chu Qing.

    "When the news came, I asked someone to check. Sure enough... Li Tian did it on purpose."

    Chu Qing asked suspiciously, "Did he deliberately say that we excluded him on the Internet?"

    An Yize also said that Li Tian's team also In guiding fans, let everyone think that Li Tian is being bullied.

    "It's not this, it's something else." Huo Li said: "Also, he is not only targeting Jiao Changxu, his competitor, but also you. The staff said that Li Tian secretly flipped the note at the beginning. I don't dare to say it, so he gave you the signature on purpose. The purpose is very simple, one is to embarrass you, and the other is to step on you, so that you will be mistaken by the outside world to exclude him."

    Chu Qing's eyes widened.

    He really didn't expect that everything was a conspiracy from the very beginning, and Li Tian never had the idea of ​​making friends with him for a moment.

    Chu Qing's back froze, and even a little angry.

    "Why?"

    Huo Li explained: "In the Sword Saint you and Sheng Lingfei, your original character was Li Tian."

    It was just that Huo Liao deliberately inserted Chu Qing into it.

    "And it is said that Li Tian likes Sheng Lingfei, and he even confessed to Sheng Lingfei, but Sheng Lingfei didn't like him, so he rejected him."

    So...

    Li Tian blamed everything on Chu Qing, but Chu Qing really didn't. innocent.

    Chu Qing frowned slightly.

    "So, even though Li Tian's team actually asked you to fire a CP with you and not let Jiao Changxu take the lead, Li Tian holds a grudge against you, and even wants to embarrass you when he approaches you." Huo Li spread his hands and said, "Maybe he I don't know, no music can beat you."

    Chu Qing sighed.

    Jiao Changxu wanted to fire CP with him, and Li Tian not only wanted to fire CP with him, but also wanted to kill him.

    So complicated.

    I really want to go home...

    Chu Qing lowered his head in frustration.

    "That's right." Huo Li held Chu Qing's hand and put on the gloved hand again and smiled: "I received it, thank you for the reward from the gold master. It's more than I expected."

    Chu Qing paused.

    "Okay."

    Chu Qing took a deep breath and continued to turn around to change the song. He also felt bad about the places that Anzuo circled, but he had to change them slowly. Some timbres couldn't be changed even if he really changed them.

    Chu Qing made a big change to "The Shadow of the Red Shade", a very, very big change.

    The original song is enchanting, and the singer almost sings it with sighs and breaths. The whole song is almost floating and evoking. But Chu Qing decided to add a lot of pianos. As a result, that immediately turned into lyrical.

    What Chu Qing thought was that it would undoubtedly be extremely difficult to use the piano to reflect the style of the original song. And accidentally overturned.

    Chu Qing concentrated on writing the score, and Huo Li didn't disturb him. Seeing that An Yize was about to come back, he left temporarily.

    Huo Li also plans to talk to Wu Yueshan.

    ...

    —— XXXX ——

    There will be no team building games the next day, but the players are required to cook together and have dinner together.

    After all, when the players gather together to chat every day, the number of people in the live broadcast room will also increase. Watching everyone chatting and tearing together is the most interesting part of the day. Therefore, the program team simply forced everyone to gather together.

    Chu Qing followed An Yize to the outdoor kitchen and was assigned the job of chopping vegetables.

    Chu Qing lived alone in the past, and was basically good at cooking, so she quietly stood in the corner and chopped vegetables.

    The outdoor kitchen is very large. The staff and the players work together. Huo Li is standing not far from Chu Qing, watching him silently.

    "Mr. Chu..." Before a bunch of vegetables were cut, Li Tian came over shortly after.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing exuded resistance.

    Well.

    "Mr. Chu, let's go together." Li Tian stood beside Chu Qing with a sweet smile.

    "Mr. Chu, let's be together~~" An Yize imitated Li Tian's tone and became even more delicate.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Pfft.

    Li Tian is still trying to live a difficult life today, and he is greatly wronged. Everyone is excluding him and people who don't like him because of jealousy. Therefore, everything has a trajectory. In particular, he was particularly attached to Chu Qing, as if he wanted to be forgiven for doing something wrong.

    The three of them cut vegetables with six hands, and they cut it in a while. Before Chu Qing turned around and could wash his hands, Jiao Changxu came over there.

    Contrary to Li Tian, ​​today's Jiao Changxu is still a gentle big brother, taking care of Li Tian while having an ambiguous relationship with Chu Qing.

    Chu Qing went to wash his hands, and the two followed. Chu Qing moved things, and the two were vying to move.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Huo Li stood aside and sneered.

    This is good, his Qingbao saved a lot of effort and physical labor anyway. Basically, no hands were touched, and they were all wrapped up by these two people.

    An Yize frowned slightly and was a little worried when he saw Chu Qing's resignation and his work being taken away frequently.

    He naturally knew in his heart what Xiao Jiujiu were fighting.

    Jiao Changxu wanted to be a gentle big brother. First, he wanted to consolidate the CP and make everyone think he was a good man. Second, he wanted to break the distance that he excluded Li Tian.

    As for that Li Tian, ​​the more he does, the more pitiful he looks? The appearance of pleasing Chu Qing, it seems that Chu Qing is a villain.

    An Yize was about to say something, but saw a man standing beside him.

    Huo Li whispered, "It seems that Teacher Jiao and Teacher Li like our Chu Qing very much."

    An Yize frowned slightly.

    ah?

    Huo Li shook his head and said, "You see how cute they are fighting for favor."

    "Oh..." An Yize suddenly understood.

    "Yeah..."

    Then, the cooking team sent someone over and said that there were not enough green onions and needed to be chopped again. Before Chu Qing could move, Jiao Changxu opened his mouth to grab it, but no matter how fast he turned around, he ran to get it. Li Tian.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    An Yize hugged his chest and smiled and said, "Aiya, we Teacher Jiao and Tiantian really like Teacher Chu."

    Jiao Changxu immediately performed a standard set of shy pats on the back of the head - smiling without laughing. Yu - Finally, I watched the flow of Chu Qing's doting smile.

    When Li Tian came back, he looked at An Yize curiously, and An Yize said, "Let's say, Teacher Jiao likes Teacher Chu

    very much." "I, I like Teacher Chu too...!" Li Tian showed a row of teeth. : "I really like it!"

    An Yize whistled and said, "Yo~"

    Chu Qing: "???"

    Chu Qing couldn't hold back and rolled his eyes.

    It stands to reason that Chu Qing's mood swings are generally not that big, but this day has been too weird.

    He wasn't disgusted or angry, he just felt helpless. Why do these two have to?

    Although he is comfortable as a tool person, is it really... necessary? ?

    Now An Yize, a "yo" full of charming and imaginative space, completely shattered Chu Qing's three views of "yo" with a coquettish ending.

    An Yize added with a smile: "I also like Teacher Chu very much, we all like it."

    "Oh..." Chu Qing smiled dryly.

    After dinner and recording that night, Chu Qing returned to the dormitory and opened Weibo, and found that... the weather had changed.

    Real-time hot search rankings 6. Jiao Changxu and Li Tian are in love with each other    

    15. Chu Qingtuan favors    

     Wtf? ?    

    When Chu Qing opened it, he saw that the development inside was like a group of wild horses running away, sprinting in the opposite direction in front of the truth.    

    XXX: Wow... An Yize's words reminded me that it was because Jiao Changxu and Li Tian fell in love with Chu Qing at the same time, so they kept fighting over him and pestering him? ...you circle is awesome!    

    XXX: I really envy Chu Qing...

     Oh my God, how can such a personality make two top male gods sit for him. Really white to the scene!  

     XXX: Really! ! But the parties looked at them and didn't like them at all, and even rolled their eyes. woc who gave the face and rolled his eyes! !

    Does he fit! I feel sorry for my brother... A hot face and a cold butt, the opposite really doesn't know what to do.    

    XXX: To be honest, it's normal to express your opinion to someone you don't like? You didn't see the two people entangled like crazy, An Yize couldn't take it anymore. Chu Qing is an artist and likes to be alone, is this okay?

    Anyway, in reality, I will be the same as Chu Qing. Besides, Chu Qing's own conditions are not bad, right? With good looks and talent, he also hangs everyone on the scene.

    Anyway, today Jiao Changxu and Li Tian's courteous devotion to Chu Qing has been distorted into a show of love and jealousy towards him. As for Jiao Changxu and Li Tian's kindness and arrogance towards each other, they were completely ignored. After all, Chu Qing was there. It looked more like a sense of presence in front of Chu Qing.

    XXX: But didn't you say that everyone worked together to exclude Li Tian?

    XXX: erm... Watching this battle, it feels more like Jiao Changxu and Li Tian are fighting against each other? Li Tian may have hinted at Jiao Changxu on Weibo, right? You can see that today Chu Qing treats them like "I'm tired" and "I'm too hard" Yazi...

    XXX: Yes, and I didn't see Chu Qing and Jiao Changxu holding a group, nor did I see Chu Qing pushing Li Tian, He felt that he was dizzy by the two...

    XXX: He was actually a little fan of Chu Qing... This is too sincere, isn't it?

    XXX: Isn't it stupid...? After watching the live broadcast for so long, I suddenly felt that maybe Chu Qing was just stupid?

    XXX: 1 I feel that Chu Qing was distorted because he was not good at expressing himself. He was slow and didn’t know how to socialize

    . Therefore, the argument of excluding him is not self-defeating.

    And Chu Qing's performance in the past few days has also attracted a wave of fans. Perhaps only such a long live broadcast without editing can let everyone understand Chu Qing's character and avoid more misunderstandings.

    Chu Qing stared blankly at the speculative comments.

    Although there are some sensible comments, of course, most of them are only fans and passers-by fans who say that Jiao Changxu and Li Tian are just impressed by Chu Qing's talent and hope to get his advice. In addition, the media, entertainment accounts and programs have fanned the flames for the topic, and it has become a dog-blooded love drama.

    But within a day, public opinion turned against the wind.

    Chu Qing stood at the absolute advantage, and even used the two to attract fans.

    An Yize sighed: "Your team and new company are great, and public opinion is well controlled."

    Chu Qing blinked, feeling a little strange. This is the first time he has been supported by the company like this.

    Moreover, there are some unsightly remarks, such as Chu Qing shaking ass to seduce the top streamers, and Chu Qing Heizi's brainwashing was suppressed by the company one by one, and even a lawyer's letter was issued.

    "It can only be said that Li Tian and Jiao Changxu deserved it, and they are not easy to gnaw on." An Yize spread his hands and smiled: "Mr. Chu, you are too powerful!"

    Chu Qing shook her head and said, "Thank you for helping me today. Talk..."

    Although he didn't quite understand the process, he read these public opinions and realized that the strange words An Yize said in the afternoon and during dinner were helping him.

    "It's alright, I'm just cooperating." An Yize spread his hands and said, "After all, those two top performers are too deceiving, and they want to use you to step on them."

    "But...I didn't think at first that it was your bodyguard. Remind me."

    Chu Qing was taken aback.

    what……?

    An Yize said with a smile: "It seems that your bodyguard took the money, but he still has a good job. Not bad."

    ...

    Then, late at night, the bodyguard who took the money and worked diligently rang. opened Chu Qing's window.

    Now that there is no one outside in the middle of the night, Chu Qing simply took Huo Li to a single-person practice room. There are pianos and drum stands in the practice room.

    Of course, anything is better than being in the park.

    If it is discovered, it can be said to be staying up late in the practice room to practice.

    Chu Qing quietly praised his wit.

    "Mr. Huo..."

    Chu Qing sat in front of the piano and looked at Huo Li who was standing beside him. He couldn't help but ask, "Is it the plan of Sister Yueshan and the company? Did she ask you to do this?"

    Huo Li After a pause, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes."

    Huo Li thought to himself, anyway, he did discuss it with Shao Fanxing before notifying Wu Yueshan, and if he insisted on what Chu Qing said, it could be established.

    "Oh good..." Chu Qing whispered: "You guys are really good..."

    "Who is the best?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Where is it? Huh?"

    Chu Qing blushed and lowered his head and put his hands on the keys Look at Holly.

    He thought to himself, before he got to know him, he didn't know that Huo Li was so... a rogue?

    "How's the progress?" Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing's fingers and said, "The day after tomorrow, the official competition will begin."

    There was not much preparation time for the players, and team building activities were also interspersed.

    "I've shown the demo to Mr. Anzuo, and it's basically changed..." Chu Qing said in distress: "It's just that I didn't feel it was in place when I sang."

    But the so-called "feeling" can't be specific, and there is not a single one. A clear direction, so Chu Qing can only slowly ponder.

    "It's simple." Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "It's just that you are too young and ignorant to understand the adult elements in the red gauze shadow."

    Adult elements...

    This word is used.

    Chu Qing muttered: "How can there be such a..."

    "Yes, you don't have enough experience to interpret it, is this not very common?"

    "Ah..." Chu Qing was stunned.

    What Huo Li said makes sense...

    "So, get up."

    "?" Chu Qing obediently did.

    Then, Huo Li sat down on the piano stool.

    Chu Qinghu's body was shocked, and he thought that Huo Li was hiding, and then he wanted to show him a demonstration.

    Chu Qing's eyes lit up immediately.

    Immediately afterwards, Huo Li patted his thigh and said, "Sit up and watch the experience."

    ...

    Chu Qing: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 720 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
48.2K 1.5K 83
Title: 假孕兔子揣崽碰瓷 Author:何所往 Status: Completed Description: Shen Er's greatest pride in his life is that he is an ancient evil creature and his most s...
8.4K 115 130
Short Title : MOGHA Alternate Title : 我家老宫失忆了 Status : Completed Author : Su Jingxian Novel Summary It is said that when Gong Yue was in a car accide...