After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

13

749 26 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 13: Qingbao's Counterattack

    Since Chu Qing came to power, the live broadcast room was as lively as when Jiao Changxu came on stage.

    Some people picked on the thorns, some people began to be conquered by Chu Qing's singing and songs, and some people always held prejudice and abused Chu Qing.

    But it is obvious that the praise for Chu Qing is more than the insult, and more is the discussion of the work itself.

    XXX: No? ? Isn't this a show that requires originality? Chu Qing sang his previous works directly, what kind of originality!

    XXX: Upstairs, can you turn on the mic with your ears on? The arrangement and tune are completely different.

    XXX: Ah... it seems, it seems to be more sacred...

    XXX: It should be said that it is more real and full of emotions than before. I am not an expert in music, I just feel that people who sing are better than a few years ago. To be more sincere, it should be the relationship of experience.

    Chu Qing played and sang, and the violin played in the chorus, making the whole song more affectionate and sincere.

    If the road is long, don't come back to me,

    I'll quietly make a wish

    that you can keep going

    ...

    Until the last note fell, Chu Qing stood up, politely, and bowed to the audience.

    After a while, there was applause from below. Not a perfunctory applause, but a mix of warm and loving applause, including cheers.

    Chu Qing was in a trance and thought that he had returned to the situation when he first debuted.

    XXX: I cried...

    XXX: u1s1, it's really nice... very warm and touching.

    XXX: Feel it, with such a clean and pure singing voice, maybe people are not as filthy as you say? Chu Qing's personality was originally different from ordinary people, and he didn't buy any character designs in front of the camera. He was more like a perverse artist, right?

    XXX: I've changed my mind anyway. He hasn't done anything wrong since he was exposed. Now listening to the song, I can hear his sincerity. The black stuff wasn't necessarily true at the time.

    Huo Li watched the live broadcast from below, and it was impossible for the bad reviews to disappear in one performance, but watching more and more good reviews slowly appear, he was very satisfied.

    Huo Li thought to himself, Chu Qing's voice is indeed very clean, which is his greatest characteristic - ethereal. Just like his people, because he can't think so much, his mind is simple and single-minded, and the small world is also very monotonous.

    In Chu Qing's short life, it seems that there is only music, so the music becomes pure.

    The host retained Chu Qing, who wanted to step down, and chatted with the contestants as usual.

    "It's so good!" The male host smiled and said, "A song full of blessings! Can you ask our teacher Chu, who is this song for? That person is too enviable."

    Chu Qing After a pause, he smiled and said, "Yeah."

    "Who is it for?" the host asked jokingly.

    "I can't say it."

    "Okay..." The host continued to laugh: "But I heard that our teacher Chu did not practice much all day but still performed well. This is really a genius! How did Teacher Chu do it? What about it?"

    Chu Qing thought for a moment, tapped his hand, and said, "The score is here."

    XXX: A genius is a genius... Does diss' face hurt in the afternoon... It's very much like the student god in the class

    XXX: It's amazing, are all artists so weird?

    XXX: Upstairs, Chu Qing is not an artist at all, ok? People are superior.

    XXX: Hey, don't bother to mention this, now it's a game! Passersby don't want to be messed up by your popular science. Maybe what you are talking about is true, but it is also true if you have strength?

    XXX: Agreed, to make music like this, you don't know how much effort a person has put into it.

    Afterwards, Chu Qing stepped off the stage and returned to the players rest room to wait for the results with the others.

    "Mr. Chu is amazing!"

    "Mr. Chu plays the piano so well, what's the secret?"

    "Mr. Chu, Teacher Chu, I really admire you..."

    Chu Qing was surrounded by other players after she stepped off the stage. stand up.

    Chu Qing was startled.

    In fact, this is what he looked like when he participated in this show. After he finished the show, the rest of the people came up to chat with him and make friends. It's just that he didn't have the opportunity to choose and participate in the right program later, and he has always performed poorly.

    "Ah..." There were people chattering in his ears, Chu Qing looked at the crowd, not knowing which one to reply first.

    "Okay, okay, if you quarrel again, Teacher Chu will faint." At this moment, a man stood beside Chu Qing and hugged his shoulders and smiled, "Sit down first and talk slowly."

    Chu Qing turned his head and saw that the man taller than himself had a delicate face, the top class Jiao Changxu.

    "Thank you..."

    "Can you add a WeChat with Teacher Chu?" Jiao Changxu smiled and said, "Make a friend."

    Chu Qing shook his head and said, "My WeChat has been cancelled."

    Wan Nian's reason.

    "Ah? Then how did your agent contact you?" Li Tian, ​​who was sitting beside him, asked curiously.

    "The agent contacted my bodyguard."

    "Then how did your bodyguard contact you?" Li Tian continued to ask.

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Ah, he can't say we live together.

    Chu Qing paused for a moment, then changed his words: "The agent sent me an email..."

    "Ah..."

    The rest of the people still don't believe it. In the 21st century, there are still people who don't use WeChat?

    Naturally, Chu Qing had, but only a few necessary people were added, Huo Li, Yu Weixi, the head of the orphanage... For the rest, Chu Qing didn't want to provoke unnecessary social interaction for himself.

    "Don't talk about that, Teacher Chu, your performance just now was really good!" Jiao Changxu laughed: "You will definitely be the first."

    "Mr. Chu and Brother Xu are both amazing." Li Tian said, "I don't know. Who is the first place?"

    The passers-by who were selected by the public voted, and the result that night - Chu Qing champion, Jiao Changxu third place.

    Li Tian ranked sixth, right in the middle, An Yize fourth, with the best grades.

    As soon as this result came out, Chu Qing and Jiao Changxu immediately went on the hot search.

    #Chu Qing suppressed Jiao Changxu?

    #chuqing made a comeback, the first place in "Dream Sing"#Chu Qing became popular for the

    second time?

    The comments below are lively.

    XXX: Are the audience deaf or blind? Is it because the brain is not working well? Why vote for that bitch.

    XXX: You can go and listen to it. Passers-by don't know about those bad things, and people of all ages only know that Chu Qing sings well. What's the problem with voting for him?

    XXX: It sounds really good! Back then "Wish" and now "Wish 2.0", love love.

    Chu Qing gained countless fans overnight, just like back then.

    Chu Qing's second championship attracted very, very much attention. It was an instant hit, and the so-called twice-cooked pork became popular again.

    Even if it is black and red, at least there is still a proportion of red and fan favorites.

    "How do you feel?"

    It was night again, Chu Qing and Huo Li were sitting side by side in their secret base - the small park pavilion.

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Look, as long as you choose the right route and use what you are good at, you will become popular overnight."

    Chu Qing sat on the side, playing the Rubik's cube and said a low "um".

    Huo Li asked, "Tired?"

    Chu Qing nodded slightly.

    Chu Qing is no different from ordinary people during the day, but at most is a little indifferent, but it will be more uncomfortable at night.

    But Huo Li was with him at night, so Chu Qing felt a little sorry, got up and said, "I'll go back to the room first..."

    "Wait." Huo Li took Chu Qing's hand and asked, "Will you sleep when you go back? "

    ...I don't know."

    "Then don't go back." Huo Li pulled Chu Qing down and let him sit beside him.

    Seeing that Chu Qing was a little resisted, Huo Li immediately said in a desolate tone: "You are my financial master, have you fulfilled your responsibilities?"

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing said with difficulty: "I make money to support you..."

    Huo Li not only said it, but also acted it, and leaned his head directly on Chu Qing's shoulder: "Am I such a superficial person? I am your canary, not for your money, I love yours People."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Huo Li... what happened during the time you didn't spend with him?

    And when he said the lines, he said, with a cold face and a high-spirited body, it was really hot eyes.

    Huo Li sighed and said in a cold tone: "You are busy with work, so you have left me aside. In the novel, the gold master has to squeeze the canary seven times every night."

    Well, the case is solved.

    Chu Qing shrank to avoid Huo Li's approach, and said helplessly: "Have you... read romance novels?"

    Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Do you want to read it? It's very interesting."

    Huo Li put the book in his phone Hand it to Chu Qing to see.

    For the money, she sold her body to the bloodthirsty, arrogant man who was the richest man in the world, and became his canary, the object of his desire every night     . Can humble love be rewarded? The second richest woman in the world who lost everything, can she turn around?

    "Bringing True Love: The Golden Lord's Husband Kills Me Every Night! "

    "Golden House Hidden Beauty, Beauty in a Cage"

    ...

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing: "I don't want to watch it."

    Huo Li was very sorry.

    He originally wanted to discuss with Chu Qing and practice the plot.

    Chu Qing fiddled with the Rubik's Cube for a while, but hesitated.

    Huo Li: "What's the matter?"

    Chu Qing said helplessly: "I think... you should watch less."

    Huo Li is the real version, the kind of CEO of a chain company that runs all over the world. Don't look at good economics, look at it. Won't this be demoted? ?

    "I... also want to learn." Huo Li shook his head and said, "I want to play my role well and make you happy."

    Chu Qing's heart moved.

    "Mr. Huo..." Chu Qing lowered his eyes and said, "I'm very happy...you're fine."

    "Really?"

    "Well, you can accompany me to the show, give me hot water, and cook for me. Rice."

    Huo Li frowned, held Chu Qing's wrist and said, "Qingbao, I will treat you better, better."

    Chu Qing stared at Huo Li blankly.

    "I will be the best person in the world for you." Huo Li said word by word, with a serious look.

    At this moment, it is not like the CEO that Chu Qing said before, but rather like a young man who is just beginning to fall in love.

    Chu Qing was a little flustered and wanted to withdraw his hand.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li slid his hand down, clasped his fingers tightly with Chu Qing, and said solemnly, "You said I did a good job, right?"

    Chu Qing: "...Yes?"

    "Then I'll come to reward you. I'm done." Huo

    La -

    Huo Li was caught off guard and rushed directly to Chu Qing, pressing the person on the long stone bench.

    "Mr. Huo...!"

    Huo Lixu pressed on Chu Qing, bowed his head and said, "Golden Lord, you should give me compensation and rewards."

    Chu Qing stared, holding the Rubik's Cube in one hand and pressing Huo Li's chest in the other. Low drink: "We, we are outside, we will be seen by others..."

    Chu Qing had a very subtle feeling.

    Only then did Chu Qing realize that he came to record the show, but he was having an affair with his bodyguard... in the corner of the recording scene?

    This feeling made Chu Qing feel ashamed and angry.

    "Mr. Huo, you, get up..."

    Seeing that Chu Qing kept kicking his legs and struggling, Huo Li lowered his eyes and said, "It seems that the gold master won the first place, he is popular, he dislikes me, and he doesn't like it."

    Chu Qing : "..."

    Ning don't want to suddenly do this again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 43
Title: 重生之绝对宠爱 Author: 醉笑浮生 Status: Completed Description: Lin Xuan is dead, the cause of death is obvious. He couldn't figure out what the hell he...
2.2K 362 10
මං හිතුවේ මට සම්පූර්ණ ජීවිතයක් එක්ක ඇවිදගෙන යන්න පුළුවන් වෙයි කියලා ඒත් මං අද යන්නේ තනියෙන් ඉකි ගහන හදවතකුයි, තනිවෙච්ච දැතක් එක්ක අසම්පූර්ණ ජීවිතයක්...
3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...