After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

6

1.2K 46 4
By LiannQ

Chapter 6

    Chu Qing has lived alone for many years, but in fact, he cannot accept another person breaking in and interfering in his life.

    But... but Huo Li is always different. And facing Huo Li, Chu Qing couldn't refuse.

    Huo Li lowered his eyes and looked down to see Chu Qing standing by the door, blushing and ears, his voice was like mosquitoes.

    Huo Li took a deep breath and asked in a deep voice, "You agreed?"

    His heart was sour and astringent.

    Huo Li controlled his emotions with his breath.

    Chu Qing is great.

    His indifference in the previous life made Chu Qing finally step into the coffin alone, maybe he didn't hate him until he died.

    Now Chu Qing is still like this, trying hard to be good to herself, just because of her little charity.

    Huo Li thought to himself, maybe he is really a big bastard, a big bastard.

    "I... I can try." Chu Qing repeated: "Don't look for someone else." The

    tone was a little stubborn.

    "Okay, I'm not looking for anyone else." Huo Li said softly, "I'll look for you."

    Huo Li reached out and gently squeezed the collar of Chu Qingbai's shirt, the emotion in his eyes gradually turned from tenderness to dark.

    Huo Li felt a little hot, and there was an inexplicable distorted valley called possession in his heart.

    He wanted to ruthlessly possess Chu Qing, leaving Chu Qing alone with him... it would be fine if he

    was alone.

    Chu Qing is his.

    "Mr. Huo!" Chu Qing grabbed Huo Li's wrist and said anxiously: "I still want to talk to you."

    Huo Li paused, pondered for a moment, and suppressed his emotions: "You say."

    "I I can help you, but you don't have to do those things with me..."

    Chu Qing thought, they shouldn't have crossed.

    He didn't like Huo Li in that way, and he believed that Huo Li didn't either. Otherwise, so many years have passed in the past, could this person be a stone before, and now suddenly become a sperm?

    Maybe... Huo Li just wanted to play with him because he had no money.

    But Chu Qing couldn't afford it.

    Huo Li has always been a high-ranking person, and he is not in the same world.

    The two of them had nothing to do with each other, he was just repaying his gratitude. When Huo Li made a comeback, they resumed their previous relationship, each walking on their own single-plank bridge and Yangguan Road.

    "Then what do I do? I take money for nothing." Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    "If you want, you can be my assistant, my driver, etc." Chu Qing thought, as if he hired someone.

    Huo Li: "..."

    He is obviously a beautiful pink caregiver, how did he become so socialist core values ​​when he talked to Chu Qing? ?

    "Okay." Huo Li slightly curled his lips.

    Huo Li lowered his eyes and gently squeezed the tallest button on Chu Qing's clothes with his fingers, "I can be your driver, your bodyguard, and your assistant."

    "From the inside to the outside, from top to bottom." Huo Li Li bowed his head and said in a low voice, "I'll do everything. This is also my duty."

    "You..." Chu Qing's face turned red with a swipe.

    "Can you let me go out then? Boss?"

    "...No, don't call me that." Chu Qing curled her fingers.

    "What do you want to call it?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows: "Dad? Big guy?"

    "..." Chu Qing chose to shut Huo Li up, and he turned around and left.

    Holly couldn't help crying.

    ...

    Huo Li went out for an afternoon, and came back in the evening.

    As soon as Huo Li stepped into Chu Qing's house, he saw a young man playing the piano.

    The piano is located in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the afterglow of the setting sun falls on the piano and people like this.

    Huo Li thinks the sunset sunlight is the most beautiful, the setting sun and red clouds, looking soft and chilling, symbolize the tragic ending but it is very romantic, very contradictory.

    Chu Qing's ten fingers wrapped in gloves were now placed on the piano keys, and his expression looked a little tangled and unpleasant.

    Huo Li leaned on the piano and asked, "Are you practicing?"

    "Well." Chu Qing lowered his eyes.

    Huo Li thought to himself that he only saw Chu Qing play the piano at the annual meeting a few years ago.

    Huo Li then asked, "Can you play a song for me?"

    Chu Qing paused and lowered his head.

    "What's wrong?"

    "I'm not good at playing."

    Huo Li remembered the title of Chu Qing, a musical prodigy and genius in the circle. Although there are stains all over his body from character to support, his strength has never been denied.

    Others are singing voices kissed by angels, but Chu Qing is an angel.

    Needless to say, singing, creative talent and musical attainments cannot be compared with those of professional pianists or musicians, but they are by no means a fuel-efficient lamp.

    Such a character actually said he was not good at playing and was ashamed to show it.

    Huo Li said helplessly: "How come, why do you think so?"

    "I don't know." Chu Qing tilted her head.

    Huo Li pondered for a moment, then asked softly, "Are you not in the mood to play?"

    "I don't know."

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing's profile and changed the subject: "I haven't asked you yet, you and Fanxing are over there. How's it going? Do you have any intention to sign a contract?"

    Chu Qing still looked at the window in a trance: "I don't know..."

    Huo Li asked patiently, "What do you not know?"

    Chu Qing paused, but said, "I don't know."

    Then added: "...I'm sorry."

    Huo Li frowned, "No need to apologize."

    "Okay." Chu Qing lowered his head.

    After a long time, Huo Li said: "Qingbao, do you remember where I first saw you?"

    "The company's annual meeting."

    "Yes, you were playing the piano at that time, I thought it was very dazzling." Huo Li Standing beside the piano, with his hands on the keys, he said, "At that time, I was attracted to you. It was the first time I was attracted by others, and it was also the first time that I supported someone alone."

    Chu Qing was a little surprised: "I thought you still You have sponsored others alone."

    "No, you are the only one." Huo Li spread his hands and said, "Could it be that I called everyone to my room?"

    Speaking of this, the two of them recalled what happened before. .

    ...

    When Chu Qing finished playing, Huo Li stepped forward to praise him, and then said, "If you want, come to my room at eleven o'clock at night."

    Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing looming under the collar of his shirt with interest . 's clavicle.

    At that time, Chu Qing had not experienced any social hardships, and was pure like a blank sheet of paper, and always regarded Huo Li as a senior.

    Hearing this, Chu Qing immediately nodded like pounding garlic.

    Then at eleven o'clock in the evening, Chu Qing went to Huo Li with a violin on his back.

    Huo Li was lying on the bed comfortably in pajamas, reading a book and waiting. Seeing that Chu Qing also brought a musical instrument, he was a little surprised.

    ... what is this fun?

    Do kids play like this?

    "Mr. Huo...I, I can't carry the piano in, so I brought a violin! I hope you don't dislike it, and I can also play the violin."

    Huo Li: "?"

    Chu Qing lowered her head and said with a blushing face: "I will do well! Mr. Huo, what do you want to hear?"

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li's mouth twitched: "What do you think I called you for? "

    Listen to my performance." Chu Qing was also puzzled.

    Didn't Mr. Huo praise him for playing well before? Let him go to the room after complimenting, this is not what listening to the performance is.

    Huo Li: "..."

    Huo Li was a little tired: "Then you can start."

    Mother.

    Mr. Huo then listened to classical violin music all night to cultivate his temperament, not to mention it was pretty good.

    ...

    Now that I think about it, Chu Qing also feels ashamed.

    Chu Qing changed the subject and said, "I thought Mr. Huo had a lot of money, and there should be no shortage of people around him."

    Isn't it because Ye Ye Shengge has raised a large group of people who are better-looking and more capable than him?

    "...What misunderstanding do you have about me?" Huo Li said, "I only called you once in my life, and you even played classical music for me all night.

    " When you go out, you will be laughed to death by other big bosses.

    Huo Li then added: "And, to reiterate that it was the first time for me and you at the hotel that day, so I didn't grasp the strength. I'm very sorry." Do

    n't forget to give yourself a professional favor.

    Huo Li thought to himself, does he look so casual?

    To be honest, with the exception of Chu Qing, Huo Li really doesn't have the words "emotion" and "love" in his life dictionary.

    Chu Qing said helplessly: "Forget about that day. I slept a lot and now I feel better, but it's not that serious."

    But...

    Chu Qing really didn't expect him to be the only one of Huo Li, just because they met for the first time and watched his performance?

    Chu Qing didn't know why, but suddenly he had some confidence.

    "Then I'll play it again for Mr. Huo."

    Chu Qing smiled and began to move his fingers on the keys.

    Flowing clouds and water.

    Crisp notes overflowed from those black and white grids, filling the entire monotonous room with emotion.

    Chu Qing's music style has always been soft, thin, very gentle melody, without strong ups and downs and transitions, but still hits people's hearts.

    Huo Li looked down at the ten slender and dancing fingers, feeling more beautiful than musical notes.

    Chu Qing simply played it for a while. After the end, Huo Li smiled and clapped his hands, "It's great."

    "Although I had 'bad intentions' at the beginning, but..." Huo Li tapped the keys lightly with his fingers and said: "Of course I also hope, and firmly believe that you will get better and better and shine brighter. I choose to support you because you will become my pride."

    Chu Qing stiffened.

    Then he looked up at Huo Li: "Mr. Huo... I'm sorry."

    Chu Qing's eyes turned red.

    He is now mixed into such a ghost, and it is really difficult to see people.

    "It's not your fault." Huo Li said softly: "You have always been my pride. It has nothing to do with grades, it's about people."

    Huo Li thought to himself that there must be a reason for his love at first sight. Li has seen too many faces that are prettier and more agreeable than Chu Qing, so it must be because of Chu Qing.

    It is because of excellence that attracts others, just as Chu Qing became a hit in the talent show back then.

    Chu Qing stared blankly at Huo Li, her fingers trembling slightly.

    "Qingbao." Huo Li also looked back at him and said earnestly, word by word: "If you are willing to go, you will not just stay here, you can go very far and go very high.

    " He must move forward, but Chu Qing's current situation is not good for his mental state, and people always need something to do.

    "Qingbao, I will always walk with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.2K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
291K 11.1K 108
Crying Bag Dressed as a Little Husband 哭包穿成小夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 108 Chapters (Completed) Description: Tang Xiaobao just likes to cry, Who knows the...
13.7K 241 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
42.3K 1.4K 83
Title: 假孕兔子揣崽碰瓷 Author:何所往 Status: Completed Description: Shen Er's greatest pride in his life is that he is an ancient evil creature and his most s...