After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

4

1.5K 56 6
By LiannQ

Chapter 4

    After returning to Chu Qing's small apartment, Huo Li pulled the suitcase and followed the boy into the house.

    After all, if you don't live in it, you have to go to the park to sleep in the open, which is miserable.

    Chu Qing's house is not big or small, and it looks a little monotonous inside, and it can be seen that it is neglected, except for the flowers and plants on the balcony. Those potted plants are colorful, and the whole balcony is very lush, making this originally gloomy home suddenly popular.

    The grand piano in the living room also attracted Huo Li's attention. Huo Li glanced at it. The piano was a little old, but it was the most used thing in the whole family.

    "The house is a little small." Chu Qing lowered his eyes, a little embarrassed, pointed to a door and said, "This is the guest room, I have cleaned up."

    "Guest room?" Huo Li raised his eyebrows.

    Huo Li hugged his chest and leaned against the door frame and said, "If I sleep in the guest room, how can I perform the duty of being cuddled/supported?"

    "..."

    Chu Qing took a moment to understand.

    "No, no need...!"

    Chu Qing said in his heart, his butt and waist were still hurting until now, and he had to open his legs quietly when he walked, and he was almost walking.

    What kind of responsibility do you want to take to maim him...

    "Then how about it, you pay me back and I'll help."

    "...I really don't need to, I'll cook." Chu Qing avoided the topic and turned to go to the kitchen.

    As soon as Chu Qing opened the refrigerator, he found that there were only a few eggs in it.

    Chu Qing took a deep breath, and then remembered that he used to order takeaways or eat cup noodles at home. All in all, he lived a very casual life, and he didn't even eat it most of the time.

    "What's wrong?" Huo Li also stepped forward.

    "I..." Chu Qing was about to say something, but heard the doorbell ring.

    "Chu Qing! Qingbao!"

    accompanied by enthusiastic shouts.

    Chu Qing was startled.

    "Who?" Huo Li narrowed his eyes slightly, and if he looked closely, he could see the dissatisfaction and jealousy in his eyes.

    "Yes, it's my friend, otherwise...you hide...?" Chu Qing was a little nervous.

    The person who came was Yu Weixi, the only good friend in his circle, the big top streamer in the circle.

    "Why should I hide?" Huo Li lowered his eyes and asked, "Who is he from you?"

    "It's really a friend." Chu Qing was anxious, and half pushed and half pulled Huo Li to the balcony next to the kitchen, then " Whoops." He pulled the curtains shut.

    Huo Li, General Manager of Dangtanghuiying, was hidden on the balcony by the new gold owner.

    Huo Li: "..."

    "Why is it taking so long?"

    After opening the door, Yu Weixi, who was standing in front of the door, smiled and held up a bag of food, "Did you just run out of the toilet?"

    Yu Weixi looks very good It's good-looking, with coquettish facial features but not at all femininity. This face has been voted as the most beautiful in Asia before, and it's even more difficult to laugh at this moment.

    Yu Weixi didn't come alone, he also brought a friend who Chu Qing knew was An Yize, a teammate with him.

    An Yize and Chu Qing nodded in greeting.

    Yu Weixi took the bag of cooked food and snacks that the two of them handed to him, and then saw Yu Weixi sitting on the sofa with a big smile, dissatisfied: "I heard that you terminated the contract with the company?"

    "Well." Chu Qing nod.

    An Yize frowned slightly, and Yu Weixi even scolded directly: "Fuck the black-hearted dog company, you have no responsibility at all, are you interested in coming to my side? I will ask my agent to arrange it for you, and I will give you a few more. A suitable show?"

    "No." Chu Qing shook her head, not intending to trouble others. Besides, the company that Yu Weixi signed with is specializing in idols, so Chu Qing is also not suitable.

    "Okay, what's your plan next?" Yu Weixi frowned and said, "If you have any difficulties, just come to me."

    "Thank you..."

    "If you have anything...don't hold back." Yu Weixi glanced at Chu Qing, intending to The pointed said: "It's better to say it. Come to me when you feel lonely. I'll show you my teammates? They are all a group of fools who are good at talking."

    An Yize, a fool who is good at talking, glanced at Yu Weixi.

    Chu Qing knew Yu Weixi's intention to bring An Yize here today, and also knew that Yu Weixi always hoped that he could make more friends and go out to contact him more.

    Chu Qing just smiled, lowered his head and said nothing.

    And Huo Li, who had been hiding on the balcony, became increasingly dissatisfied.

    He knew this Yu Weixi, and in his previous life... he had met him at Chu Qing's funeral, and he seemed to be very close to Chu Qing.

    Huo Li squinted slightly, the possessiveness in his heart almost overflowing.

    "Touch!"

    At this moment, Huo Li accidentally bumped into a hanging potted plant. The potted plant shook and knocked off the broom beside him, making a sound.

    An Yize whispered: "What's the sound!"

    Yu Weixi looked at the balcony alertly: "There won't be burglars!"

    Chu Qing said nervously: "No, no, it is..."

    "Huh?" Both of them were suspicious. .

    Then, Mr. Huo Li, he did what he thought he would never do in his life.

    He didn't want to make Chu Qing really embarrassed in front of his friends, so he had to endure humiliation, break through himself, and let go of his personality.

    "Meow..."

    Chu Qing: "......"

    There was a "meow" from the balcony, because there was a distance, it couldn't be heard clearly, and Yu Weixi and An Yize didn't notice anything strange.

    "Ah, it turned out to be a cat." Yu Weixi smiled and said, "You have a cat?"

    "No, maybe it's..." Chu Qing paused for a moment, holding back her shame and said, "Maybe it came from nowhere. Wild cat."

    "Oh." The

    three chatted for a while, then left.

    As soon as Yu Weixi and An Yize left, Chu Qing stepped forward and opened the curtains.

    "Huo, Mr. Huo!"

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing expressionlessly.

    "Mr. Huo..."

    Huo Li slightly curled his lips and said, "Little wild cat, right?" The

    tall man stood in front of Chu Qing, with a few drops of sweat on his forehead because of the heat, Chu Qing only felt a shadow covering him he.

    "...I'm sorry."

    "It's okay, I'll take it as a little fun of the gold master." Huo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Who are those two people?"

    "Xixi is my friend, he is a very powerful top class. , dancing is also very good. The other is Xixi's teammate, a famous male lady in the gay circle."

    "Oh? You and Yu Weixi have a good relationship?"

    "He's my only friend... What's the matter?" Chu Qing I like weak ties, so I don't have frequent contact with Yu Weixi.

    Huo Li put his hand around Chu Qing's waist and whispered: "No, I just naturally hope that my gold master will be loyal to me alone, but don't pick up the flowers and plants outside and be robbed by others."

    Chu Qingcha Opened the topic and said, "Xi Xi brought something to eat, let's eat it together."

    Huo Li just hooked his lips.

    After eating, Huo Li offered to wash the dishes dutifully, but he broke one of Chu Qing's plates and two cups.

    After nightfall, Mr. Huo still persevered and brought a basin of water into Chu Qing's room.

    Chu Qing: "?"

    Huo Li held a basin and called out like Yu Weixi: "Qingbao, I'm here to wash your feet."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    Chu Qing hugged his little quilt and tried his best to stuff the jio inside.

    ...you can leave me alone.

    Huo Li squatted down, knelt down halfway in front of Chu Qing's bed, and said warmly, "Put out your feet."

    Chu Qing tried his best to push himself into the wall.

    "Huo, Mr. Huo, no need..."

    "It's alright, I have tried the water temperature, and it's not hot." Huo Li tried hard to prove himself: "I learned massage before when I hurt my foot, and the technique is fine."

    "No need... "..."

    However, the tall man squatted in front of the bed like an ice sculpture, trying his best to soften his expression, and his eyes were trying his best to hide his coldness.

    Looking from Chu Qing's angle, what I saw was the curved, tight back line.

    There is a lot of intention to not give up until the goal is achieved.

    Chu Qing paused, and had no choice but to tentatively stretch out his feet.

    Chu Qing is slender and has almost no extra flesh on his body. Huo Li can hold Chu Qing's ankle with one hand.

    Chu Qing turned her head and didn't dare to look at Huo Li, her body was tense, and she almost turned herself into a sculpture.

    Huo Li grabbed Chu Qing's feet and soaked them in the water,

    "I'll start."

    Huo Li pinched Chu Qing's feet.

    "Hey...!"

    Chu Qing's whole body was jolted, and he lifted his foot subconsciously in pain.

    The action was a bit intense, and when he lifted his feet, he directly overturned the water basin.

    Whoops -

    splashes of water.

    The water basin was kicked over, and the water in it was spilled directly on Huo Li.

    Chu Qing looked at Huo Li, whose upper body was drenched: "..."

    Huo Li looked at Chu Qing, whose face turned pale from the pain because of his kick

    . The

    air was suddenly quiet.

    Oh no, at least there is the "tick" sound of the water droplets dripping from Huo Li's clothes.

    Huo Li: "...Sorry."

    Chu Qing: "...Sorry." The

    two apologized at the same time.

    Huo Li has a thick skin and fights all year round, so he used a lot of force when he massaged.

    Plus... Huo Li wanted to perform well, desperately trying to gather up his strength and thinking about squeezing it well, but he almost tortured Chu Qing, and even picked people's muscles to press.

    Chu Qing almost died.

    "It's the first time I've served someone." Huo Li glanced at Chu Qing's hand on his waist, and it was the first time he was a little embarrassed: "It's also the first time I've done it with someone else, sorry, I'll learn.

    " It doesn't matter, it's my first time playing this role..." Chu Qing felt that this conversation was a bit silly, and said helplessly: "You go to change clothes first? It's all wet."

    "No, just take the next part." Huo Li started Unbuttoning his clothes, he decided to undress directly.

    "???"

    "What's the next link?" Chu Qing was very alert: "What link?"

    "The gold master link at night."

    Huo Li thought to himself, this should be the most important link in parenting. Bar.

    Chu Qing can't do too intense activities yet, but there are many tricks other than not going in.

    Chu Qing immediately pushed herself into the wall again, and was about to refuse, but the man who had unbuttoned a few buttons before she climbed onto the bed and said sincerely, "Qingbao, I know I didn't do well the first time, otherwise ...A discount? It can be cheaper."

    Chu Qing: "..."

    What discount, he wants to return it now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 191K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
226K 9.4K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...
83.4K 2.9K 182
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Novels List of chapter: 182 chapter (Finished) Introducing: A thunderstorm descended from the sky and struc...
2.2K 361 10
මං හිතුවේ මට සම්පූර්ණ ජීවිතයක් එක්ක ඇවිදගෙන යන්න පුළුවන් වෙයි කියලා ඒත් මං අද යන්නේ තනියෙන් ඉකි ගහන හදවතකුයි, තනිවෙච්ච දැතක් එක්ක අසම්පූර්ණ ජීවිතයක්...