After The Boss Went Bankrupt...

By LiannQ

Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineer... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

2

2.2K 66 3
By LiannQ

Chapter 2

    Before Huo Li left the hotel, he received a call from his assistant.

    "Mr. Huo, are you still at the hotel? Do you need me to pick you up?"

    "No, I'll take a taxi back."

    "..." Take a taxi?

    Huo Li reminded: "I am bankrupt."

    "Ah, ah..."

    Then he heard Huo Li's instructions: "Remember to transfer the documents from the villa, and then sell the villa under the name."

    "Yes."

    Huo Li He got on the called car, sat in the back seat, and closed his eyes slightly.

    He really was... over the top last night.

    To be honest, when he rubbed the medicine last night, he saw the traces on Chu Qing's body and once doubted whether he was a beast.

    But he couldn't control it, he couldn't bear it.

    He waited too long, and finally waited for a lost to come back.

    "Sir!"

    The called car had already arrived, and the driver saw Huo Li standing by and didn't know what he was thinking, so he reminded him aloud.

    After getting in the car, Huo Li sat in the back seat and closed his eyes.

    Last night, he was sleepless all night, holding Chu Qing in his mind all the time, and in his mind were all those scattered fragments of the previous life.

    Now closing his eyes, Huo Li seems to have returned to those fragments.

    Huo Li is Chu Qing's sponsor. He can't tell how he feels about Chu Qing, but in his previous life, when he learned the news of Chu Qing's suicide in the United States, he felt that his world was about to collapse.

    He rushed back and saw a still picture of Chu Qing lying quietly in the coffin with his eyes closed, as if he was waiting for something.

    Chu Qing's friend cried and grabbed his collar and asked him why he came back now?

    Where was Chu Qing when he was tortured by depression, hacked by the whole network, and pressed by Huo Liao step by step?

    At that time, Chu Qing was alone in the country. Under the condition of depression, Huo Liao was cornered. He was even released as a stone hammer. Huo Li became suspicious of those rumors, so he sent a message to ask to Chu Qing.

    {What's the matter with you and Huo Liao? }

    {If you like Huo Liao, you can have a good time with him. You have grown up and graduated, and I will not interfere with your love. }

    Then Chu Qing replied "Thank you" to herself, and committed suicide in the middle of the night.

    After that, Huo Li returned to the United States and died in an assassination.

    Holly took a deep breath.

    What he was doing in the United States was an underground business. The company was on the surface of the black market, licking blood, and he was used to being alone all his life. Then... in this life, he will not only find out who killed him in the previous life, but also decide to wash his hands in a golden basin. The most important thing is... ——This

    time, he will firmly grasp Chu Qing.

    He will protect the only person he loves in his life.

    The car drove forward smoothly, Huo Li thought about it, but temporarily changed his mind.

    He could ask the assistant to help with the luggage, but now that he remembered, he had more important things to do.

    Huo Liao...

    Huo Li's eyes narrowed slightly.

    He was so courageous, he persecuted Chu Qing in his last life and colluded with outsiders to assassinate him.

    Last night, he even attacked Chu Qing...

    Speaking of which, after he was reborn, he rushed back from the United States in a hurry, and then met Chu Qing directly.

    Huo Li called the assistant again.

    "Check it out for me, where is Huo Liao now?

    "

    On the other end, Chu Qing was wearing clothes, and after Liushen Wuzhu went downstairs, he was stopped by a waiter.

    The waiter said with a smile: "Hello sir, your room opening fee has not been paid yet."

    Chu Qing: "..." The

    waiter then politely said: "The gentleman said before that you will pay."

    "..."

    Chu Qing pulled the collar to cover the strawberry print on his neck, and resigned to the counter to pay. This high-end hotel was more expensive than half a month's rent for his small apartment.

    That person last night...should be more expensive than this room.

    Ah...

    ......

    Chu Qing now has a real feeling.

    He... he put his patron, Mr. Huo, who he always respected and regarded as a senior... to sleep.

    Chu Qingsheng has no love.

    Moreover, Mr. Huo also said that he would take care of him in the future. The dead camel was bigger than a horse. Chu Qing was extremely puzzled. Does Mr. Huo really need his support?

    ……wrong.

    Just about fifty bucks in the morning.

    "..." To

    be honest, Chu Qing didn't hate Huo Li. On the contrary, Chu Qing is an orphan, and Huo Li is the only one who has been kind to him in his long years, and also his only elder. Chu Qing quietly regarded Huo Li as an elder, a sustenance and a role model in his heart.

    However, there is absolutely nothing to think of about love, especially parenting/raising.

    Chu Qing was still trying to sort out the situation with his limited emotional intelligence, when the phone rang, it was an unfamiliar number.

    After answering, there was a cry mixed with anger.

    "Chu Qing! Where are you?!"

    Ah, it was Huo Liao.

    Chu Qing frowned slightly.

    Huo Li's incident was so shocking that he almost forgot that he was drugged by Huo Liao last night, but unfortunately, he ran into Huo Li directly.

    Chu Qing didn't know what happened to Huo Liao and the bodyguard who was chasing him. He only remembered that he was taken away from the hotel by Huo Li and went to the current hotel.

    Although Chu Qing was in a daze all night, he basically still remembered things.

    Huo Li opened the room, carried him to the bed, and then...

    Chu Qing's ears were slightly red.

    Last night, he actually took the initiative.

    Huo Liao, who was on the other end of the phone, saw that Chu Qing had not answered for a long time, and said even more angrily: "You are good at you? Who did you hook up with last night? Which man's bed did you get into?"

    Huo Liao waited all night last night. But the bodyguard seemed to evaporate, and Chu Qing disappeared.

    Chu Qing cut off the call with an expressionless face.

    Dogs bark.

    Chu Qing thought to himself, Huo Liao could even do such a nasty thing as prescribing medicine, and he will stay away from him in the future...

    But after Chu Qing hung up the call, he found that his mobile phone page was full of unanswered questions. Answering the phone, I think it was because he and Huo Li had a night of trouble and overslept and didn't check the phone in time.

    However, all of them were from Huo Liao and his agent. In the end, the agent couldn't get through, so he left a message and asked him to go to the company when he saw it.

    Chu Qing was a little surprised. In addition to a few inappropriate variety shows that Huo Liao deliberately put on him, he also had some company activities such as running tricks and gathering people.

    With doubts, Chu Qing went to the company.

    ...and then met Huo Liao at the company gate who came to block him.

    Chu Qing was startled, and subconsciously took a few steps back, only to be surrounded by bodyguards brought by Huo Liao.

    Huo Liao smiled and said: "It's not convenient here, let's go, let's go to the back."

    ...

    "Chu Qing, where were you last night?" After walking around the back of the building, Huo Liao immediately showed a hideous look.

    "..." Chu Qing said nothing.

    "You're too bold!" Huo Liao sneered.

    "I think you are brave."

    Chu Qing heard a deep voice behind him, while Huo Liao's face turned pale.

    "Brother...?!"

    Huo Liao's heart was beating wildly, when did his brother come back!

    Huo Li stepped forward and pulled Chu Qing behind him, took off his coat, put it lightly on Chu Qing's shoulder and said softly, "Are you coming to the company for something? You go up first, and my brother and I have a few words. "

    Okay..."

    After Chu Qing left, Huo Li stared straight at Huo Liao with his chest folded and didn't say anything, and his expression was not fierce, but Huo Liao only felt that his legs were weak.

    The aura of ice slag on Huo Li almost overwhelmed him, like a cheetah scrutinizing its prey, considering how useful it is. Those eyes were impregnated with murderous aura, and they didn't need to do anything deliberately to make people dizzy.

    After a moment, Huo Licai said unhurriedly, "Chu Qing was with me last night."

    Huo Liao's eyes widened.

    What, what...?

    "Brother..." Huo Liao said with a smile: "You didn't say a word when you came back? And that Chu, did Chu Qing tell you something?"

    "He didn't say anything." Huo Li took a few steps forward and looked at him. The bodyguard was nothing, so he bowed his head and said to Huo Liao word by word, "But, don't look for him again."

    "This..."

    "Do you hear?"

    Huo Liao shuddered.

    Huo Li put his hand on Huo Liao's shoulder, exerted a little force, and said in a low voice: "I said, do you hear me?"

    Huo Liao didn't dare to call for bodyguards at all. He heard Master Dao said about Huo Li's skills and knew that these bodyguards were not at all. His brother's opponent.

    "Listen, I heard..."

    "Okay." Huo Li lowered his eyes and said, "In the future, show some respect to your sister-in-law. There is no second time with me last night. Do you understand?"

    Sister-in-law...?

    "Understood..." Huo Liao's heart was full of fire, but he didn't dare to attack at all, so he could only nod his teeth.

    Damn, when did that bitch Chu Qing have such a good relationship with his brother? !

    Why didn't he know that Huo Li cared about him so much? Do you still care about these crap?

    Huo Liao felt as if he had missed something, and was stunned by Huo Li's words "sister-in-law".

    "Also, be safe." Huo Li raised his eyebrows slightly, indicating something.

    After saying those words that made Huo Liao puzzled, Huo Li turned around and left.

    Huo Li thought to himself, keep it, it's still useful.

    Follow the vine to find out those people Huo Liao colluded with in his previous life.

    After Huo Li left, Huo Liao's face was still pale, and none of the bodyguards beside him dared to say a word.

    Chu Qing, who went up first, didn't see the agent in the end. It seemed that it was too late. The agent had already gone to the studio with other stars to shoot, so Chu Qing waited on the ground floor for a while, which was completely dismissive and casual.

    Chu Qing didn't mind either. He was covered in black material, and he was not active in his work. Naturally, the agent despised him.

    Chu Qing was reading the e-book quietly in the small cafe on the ground floor of the company, waiting for the agent's notification.

    "Chu Qing."

    "Mr. Huo..." Seeing Huo Lilai coming, Chu Qing trotted to him and asked worriedly, "Has Huo Liao embarrassed you?"

    Chu Qing thought to himself, after all, Huo Li seems to be bankrupt, and Huo Liao is still doing well in his own country, could it be...

    Huo Li paused and sighed: "Yeah, he stole my house. , pressed the bankrupt me under his feet and humiliated me for a while, no rich and powerful family can be so cold-blooded."

    Huo Li shook his head and said, "I am bankrupt, and I have no place to live now.

    " Leopard with ears.

    "..." When Chu Qing heard that Huo Li was going home to pack up and move to his place, he was so frightened that he had prepared nearly three pages of rejection lines, but when he heard it now, he couldn't say anything.

    "I...Mr. Huo, don't be sad."

    "I'm not sad." Huo Li raised his eyes and said, "Anyway, I have a gold master now."

    "..."

    Huo Li looked around, where Chu Qing chose It was Xiaojiayan in the coffee shop, separated by a partition, and outsiders could not see them, so he raised his hand and tidied up Chu Qing's collar intimately.

    Thick fingers swiped across Chu Qing's neck as if nothing, and smeared across the mark left by Huo Li last night. The neck is a sensitive place, so Chu Qing immediately shrank her neck.

    "Mr. Huo... who are you?" Chu Qing's ears turned red again. No one had ever made him feel so fluctuated.

    "To please my patron, perform my duties, and hope that the patron can make my life a little easier in the future."

    Chu Qing confirmed in a low voice, "Mr. Huo, are you really going to my house?"

    "Yes." Huo A natural look.

    "I...that."

    "What's wrong?"

    "Just, just..." Chu Qing couldn't say anything to refuse, so she turned to: "I'll open a room for you in a nearby hotel, okay?"

    "No, yes. Chased by debt collectors."

    "..."

    After a pause, Chu Qing asked, "Then if you don't have me, where are you going to stay?"

    "The park, lay the floor."

    "Where are your friends?"

Vice indifferent expression said the most pitiful words.

    "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.2K 58
https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest: Chapter 58 Danmei Fans finished 237,00...
238K 8.2K 64
After a Career Fan Married a Disabled Actor [Book Wearing] 事业粉嫁给残疾影帝之后[穿书] Author 草履 Status 64 Chapters Description Zhao Liuke is a career fan of the...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.2K 362 10
මං හිතුවේ මට සම්පූර්ණ ජීවිතයක් එක්ක ඇවිදගෙන යන්න පුළුවන් වෙයි කියලා ඒත් මං අද යන්නේ තනියෙන් ඉකි ගහන හදවතකුයි, තනිවෙච්ච දැතක් එක්ක අසම්පූර්ණ ජීවිතයක්...