Wind Demon (One Piece x Male...

By ThatOneDanganDude

(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued... More

Info (Updated)
Rubber Man
Off To The Sea!
Cat Burglar Nami!
The Pet Store
Treasure
Up Up And Away!
Captain Usopp!
Kuro
The Boy Who Cried Pirate
Pirates!
Important DF A/N (Vote)
Scardey Cat
Hero Of The Village
The Strawhats!
Sanji The Chef
Don Krieg
Inconvenience
Hawk Eye
Zoro Vs Mihawk
Arlong Park
Fishmen Attacks
Backstabber
Arlong! Arlong! Arlong!
Arlong Pirates Vs Strawhats
Bitch I'm Drowning
Our Hope
Double Trouble (A/N)
Our Navigator
-----------------------------------------------
Loguetown
Luffy Dies
The Grand Line
Reverse Mountain
Laboon

Buggy The Clown

2.5K 87 3
By ThatOneDanganDude

(3rd Person Pov)

"Explain yourself! I don't understand this at all! From the moment you fought with Mohji and came back alive!" Nami yelled.

"That isn't humanly possible! How the hell did you just swell up like a balloon!?"

"Gomu Gomu.. Balloon!" Luffy proudly turned to her. "IM NOT ASKING FOR THE NAME!!"

"Hahaha!" The group heard an annoying laugh coming from the pile of burnt wood.

"Ah.." Nami looked at the smoke.

"You're chatting around making a lotta noise,
Like you're not scared."

The smoke revealed Buggy ans his first makes using his crewmates as shields.

"Using their crew as shields..!" Nami noticed. "This is the biggest humiliation we've ever received under our pirate flag, captain!" A tall dark haired man said holding the lion as a shield.

"I'm so mad, words fail me.." Buggy stomped on his crewmates.

"Dammit.. I was unconscious.. what is all this mess?" Mohji woke up. "Mohji.. so you're still alive.." The dark haired man replied.

"Cabaji, you! What the heck did you do to Richie!?" Mohji gritted his teeth at the man.

"..Ah this kitten? I was afraid my clothes might get a little dirty, so I just used him as a shield." He explained.

"Hey Richie! You okay?" Mohji ran over to his pet lion who shivered because of Cabajis glare.

"You bastard.." Mohji muttered before noticing Y/N and Luffy.

"EHH!! The kid in straw hat Captain Buggy be careful of that kid he is a rubberman!!" He yelled.

"And the kid next ro him also gained powers from the devil fruit he is a wind man!" He explained.

"Rubber man!? Wind man!?" Nami aruptly turned to Luffy and Y/N. "Yeah wanna see.."  Luffy stretched his face.

"Devil fruit...!! That's how he managed to bounce back Buggy Special Cannon Ball..  but Mohji if you already knew that..." Buggy stood up.

"WHY THE HECK DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT EARLIER!!" Buggy threw Mohji towards the four. "But I did!!!"

"OOHHAAA GET OUT THE WAY!" Mohji flew at the four. "You get out the way!" Y/N lifted his foot up and kicked Mohji to the other direction.

"The fight has begun!! Luffy smiled.

"Buggy's pirate fleets bauchou 'Cabaji the Acrobat' I'll avenge the pain youve caused to my fleet!" Mohji cycled with unicycle to attack them but got stopped by Zoro.

"If it's swords, I'm all for it." Zoro put his third sword in his mouth.

"It is an honour Roronoa Zoro, as a swordsman I get to slay you." Cabaji pointed his sword at Zoro.

Y/N and Luffy noticed that Zoro was shaking a little. "Look Zoro, I think it's better if me or Y/N do it." He suggested.

"You should take a rest." Y/N added.

'It's the wound he got from fighting captain.. so he's been taking the pain to stay standing up such a fool!' Cabaji thought to himself.

"Acrobat technique 'fire trick!'" Cabaji blew fire at Zoros face.

And as Zoro was distracted he went on and used his foot to kick Zoro in the wound.

"KUAAACHHKK" Zoro exclaimed falling backwards. "Eh! What's this? I didn't kick you that hard, did I?" Cabaji acted shocked.

"You dirty bastard!! Aiming to the wounded area..!" Nami protested.

"Acrobat technique, Murder Mist Trick!" He rotated his sword fast enough to cause a fog. "Some trick.. it's just a cloud of dust!" Zoro scoffed.

Cabaji attacked from within the dust and caught Zoro off guard so he kicked again at Zoro's wound.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Zoro yelled out in pain. "That bastard did it again!!" Nami exclaimed.

"What's wrong? A grown man rolling around, crying out loud is absolutely pathetic to watch.." Cabaji teased again.

"Because of your partners odd power we've suddenly gone to pieces.. even though you're a 'pirate hunter' making the Buggy Pirate Fleet your enemy was a big mistake."

Zoro gasped trying to get himself up.

"Fighting with that injury was already too much from the start!! Why are you two just watching with a silent stone face, that guy's gonna die!!" Nami turned to Y/N and Luffy.

"Roronoa Zoro! Go to the next world!" Cabaji cycled towards Zoro but instantly got smacked by the back of Zoro's sword.

"Eh!?" Nami exclaimed. "Oooh!!" Luffy laughed. "Heh.." Y/N smiled.

"What an annoying guy!! Do you find tearing up my wound that fun." Zoro scoffed he suddenly used his sword to cut up his own wound.

"What!? He cut himself!?" Cabaji exclaimed. "What's he doing!!?" Y/N stared at him. "Aiyah!!" Luffy clenched his teeth.

"HUF!" Zoro sucked in the air. "My goal is to become the world's greatest swordsman." He continued.

"Is my condition now satisfying for you? Let me teach the level difference between us." Zoro bit into his sword handel.

"Waaahh.. so cool..!!" Y/N and Luffy admired the green swordsman.

"Ahh..! Just looking at him makes me feel like he's going to collapse any second!" Nami put her hand on her forehead.

"Go Zoro!!" Luffy cheered him on. "Slice that wannabe ninja up!!" Y/N cheered him too.

"To anyone that calls himself a swordsman.. I won't allow myself to lose even once to him!" Said Zoro.

"Ohoo.. you've got a strong determination there.. but don't worry fighting me with such a serious injury you can use that as an excuse when I defeat you." Cabaji laughed.

"Nonsense!! With this sort of injury, If I lose against the likes of you, my future carries an obvious fate." Zoro posed a T-pose with his swords facing down.

"..You asshole!" Cabaji grinned.

"Hey!" Nami put her hand on Luffy's shoulder. "Hm?"

"Behind the destroyed pub there's a ware house, their treasure is there." She pointed at the warehouse direction.

"And the 'Grand Line' map is probably still at Buggy. Since the pirates are still unconscious, I'll use the moment to slip over there and after I acquire the warehouses treasure I'll make my escape." She explained.

"Whether you win the fight or nor has nothing to do with me.. then I should go I wish you a good fight!" She waved at the boys.

"Okay thanks." Luffy replied but Y/N just stared.

"Take a taste of the best trick that I have!!" Cabaji spun top typhoons on his hand.

"Acrobat technique! 'One hundred tops typhoons!!" He threw a hundred green spinners at Zoro.

As Zoor was deflecting the spinners Cabaji jumped in the air.

"Waah, that's high!!" Luffy commented.

Cabaji pointed his sword downwards and tried to stab Zoro from the air.

"Ground runner 'Bara Bara Cannon!!" Buggy yelled out sending his hand to Zoro.

"Cabaji! I'll grab him in place so finish Zoro off!" Buggy yelled. "Yes captain." Cabaji complied.

"That bastard!!" But before the hand could reach Zoro, Luffy stomped on it just in time

"GAHHHH!" The clown yelled in pain.

"Luffy!" Zoro yelled out.

"Don't interfere with Zoro's fight! Luffy smiled his hat shading a part of his face.

"You asshole." Buggy grunted.

"Even without the captains help finishing you off will be a piece of cake!!" Cabaji tried attacking Zoro but he dodged just in time.

"Stop now.. I'm tired." Zoro panted.

"You're tired hahaha!! Are you getting anemia? You've finally given up. Well I suppose it was obvious! I mean It's a substantial effort you make just to stay standing-"

Suddenly Zoro stood up and kicked the wheel of the unicycle causing Cabaji to fall down.

"I meant I was tired of being the opponent of someone.. who has such pitiful skills." Zoro said with anger in his eyes.

"Then let me finish you off! With my real sword skills!" Cabaji lunged at Zoro.

"Oni.." Zoro said before cutting up Cabaji. "GIRI!!"

"Cabaji!!" Buggy sweatdropped whilst Y/N and Luffy smiled.

"Damn it..!! The world's best pirate at the likes of  a common thief..!! So shameful.." Cabaji gasped before falling down.

"Not a common thief... but a pirate!" Zoro took off his bandana before falling down aswell.

"I'm gonna sleep." Zoro told Y/N and Luffy. "Yeah you sleep.. we'll finish this off." Luffy smirked as Y/N cracked his knuckles.

"You mean you guys.. are pirates!?" Buggy asked. "Yeah! hand over the 'Grand Line' map!!" Luffy responded.

"So that's your goal.. that place isn't exactly somewhere nameless pirates like yourself can go as they please." Buggy continued.

"So what are you planning to do there!? You wanna have a sight seeing tour?"

"..."

"I'm gonna become the king of pirates!!" Luffy said without a hesitation.

"...!!!!" Buggy got taken back due to disbelief.

"DONT KID AROUND!! YOU IDOTIC FOOL! YOU BECOME PIRATE KING!? THEN IM A GOD!!"

"THE PERSON WHOLL GET HIS HANDS ON ALL THE TREASURE IN THE WORLD WILL BE ME!! DONT EVEN DREAM ABOUT IT!!"

"Shut up! Skip the lecture and let's start, you're being too loud you idiot." Luffy smiled.

"Yayayayaya!! Watch your mouth Gomu Gomu!! Seeing your straw hat reminds me of a guy I knre a long time ago, the impudent red hair guy!! "

"Red haired..? Do you know Shanks?!" Luffy asked.

"Mmm? What's this? Looks like you are considerably interested.. I know him but ehy do you want to know." Buggy tilted his head.

"Where is he now?"

"Where...? Well.. if I know then I know, and if I don't know then I could also not know anything at all!!" Buggy scratched his chin.

"What are you saying? Are you an idiot?" Y/N said.

"WHADDYA MEAN 'IDIOT' YOU UNCIVILIZED BUFFOON!!" Buggy yelled.

"I'm saying that I'm not a nice enough guy to give you information that you want to know, even if it's your last wish before you die." The blue haired clown took out his blades.

"Then let me make you say it by force.!" Luffy got ready to attack.

"Kuakaka! Before you hear it..  you're going to be dead. Even though you're rubber, there are still some things that won't bounce off you!" Buggy showed them the blade in the tip of his shoe.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about me?" Y/N smiled. "Mm, that's right." Luffy said.

"Windmill!!" Buggy yelled as he sent his spinning legs towards the boy Luffy dodged it by jumping in the air whilst Y/N slid to the side.

"Moving here and there in the air...! Is most likely impossible!!" Buggy sent a dozen of knifes at the boys.

"Why not?" Luffy used his stretching hand to sling himself to dodge it.

"Oho so you can do things like that!! How interesting!!" Buggy laughed.

"You're an interesting person too. Gomu Gomu.. Pistol!" Luffy sent out his fist but Buggy dodged it.

"Its an interesting ability but, an arm that's stretched to its limits is full of weakness!"

Buggy was about to cut Luffys arm but Luffy and Y/N slinged himself towards the clown at the same time.

"Gom Gomu/Kuki Kuki.... Scythe!/Tailwind!" They said at the same time trying to kick Buggy.

"Bara Bara Emergency Escape!!" Buggy detached his head from his body causing Luffy to fly ahead.

Y/N on the other hand was too fast and kicked Buggy in the face before him too flying off landing on his feet.

"Y-You bastard!!" Buggy yelled out before attaching his head again.

"Hey!" Luffy got up from the debris. "Damn separating into sections.."

From another point of view is Nami who was watching all of it happen.

"H-How is it possible for such a fighting..! I feel as though I'm dreaming.." She muttered hiding behind the wall.

"Hey.. did you just see that..?" One of the fallen crewmembers spoke.

"Idiot pretend you've fainted.. we've got no chance of living.. if..if we get caught into a fight like that." Another one said

"Bara Bara Cannon!" Buggy sent his hands Luffy with blades in-between his fingers, as Luffy caught it Buggy separated his hand again causing it this time to cut Luffys face making Luffy fall back.

As Luffy got up he noticed a cut in his strawhat. "You bastard!!"

"What you're so pissed that you're face is scarred?" Buggy smiled.

"How dare you mess up.. this hat!!" Luffys expression quickly angered.

"What?"

"This is my treasure!! I will never forgive anyone who messes up this hat!!" Luffy yelled.

'I thought he was the type of guy who wasn't bothered by anything, but he looks furious now' Nami sweatdropped.

"Is the hat that precious to you?" Buggy smiled. "Yeah you bastard!!" Luffy responded.

"Watch out Luffy!" Y/N tried warning him. Buggy sent his detached hand towards Luffy causing him to dodge leaving the straw hat vulnerable.

"If it's that precious to you then why dont you protect it properly!" Buggy teased as his detached hands blade went in the straw hat and cut it.

"That bastard!!" Y/N was about to go attack him but got stopped by Luffy who had an expression full of hate.

"That's the hat I swore myself to with
Shanks!!" Luffy lunged forward.

"What? This is Shanks hat?! I thought it looked familiar." Buggy dropped the strawhat on the floor.

"Me and that guy used to be in the same pirate ship.. to rephrase that, he was my comrade when we were still pirate trainees."

"Shanks is a great man.. you say that he was your comrade!?" Luffy swung his fist behind him.

"Bara Bara Emergency Escape!!" Buggy detached his head.

"Don't compare yourself with him!!" Luffy kicked Buggy hard in the stomach causing him to fall back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 829 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
8.1K 193 6
Y/N is a person with incredible abilities. He has the powers of a fire dragon. He gained them from eating the Dragon Dragon Fruit Model: Fire Dragon.
2.1K 15 5
Nami is a Rich Girl who you could call a little spoiled, so one day her caretaker Genzo sends her to a public school called "New world University"...
623 23 14
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...