My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 32

4.7K 211 32
By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie's POV

It's Christmas eve.

The whole house was buzzing with excitement.

Christmas songs are continuously playing on our whole estate on repeat.

I swear to God I already memorize at least 15 Christmas carol at this point.

Our 20 foot Christmas tree was sparkling with different colored lights.

All the presents are under the Christmas tree while I am still gift wrapping mine.

Precious is somewhere around here. I don't know where she run off to after she woke up.

I did not even know she already woke up because I am so fucking tired.

I only slept for a grand total of 4 hours.

How can I?

The person that you wants to marry and you did not even take for your first date suddenly ask you to marry her.

Like what the fuck?

Flashback

She ask me to marry her?

I discretely cup my balls if I still have it, because apparently Lisa has bigger balls than I am.

"A Million times yes precious-" I can see her eyes lit up with excitement.

I raise my pointer finger and boop her nose. "But, I will ask you that same question when the time's right so for now, let's just spent our time together and enjoy this stage of our relationship. Okay?"

Lisa smiles and boop my nose back. "Okay!"

End of flashback

I carefully wrap every gift that I bought for my whole family. I wrote on the card

From: Jen-Jen & Precious

Once I finished wrapping everything, I call the staff to place it under the tree.

I was supposed to go down to look for Lisa but daddy message me that I should go to their room.

I went to the 2nd floor. After I press the bell to their room, mommy opened the door.

"Merry Christmas Eve Jen!" Mommy exclaimed.

"Merry Christmas eve mommy." I kiss her cheeks.

I enter their room and I saw daddy sitting on their massive bed with money and envelopes on his opposite sides.

"Jen, Help me please. I need to correctly place the Christmas bonus of our staff on their respective envelopes."

I nodded and sat down in front of daddy.

Mommy slumped on the floor with boxes of Santa socks.

"Why do you have so many Christmas socks mommy?"

"Well l want to place the envelopes of our staff inside with chocolates and another separate envelope for their kids and spouses. I also ask the supplier to engrave everyone's name so l can just call them like you do in Graduations!"

"Great idea!" I praised.

Mommy beams at me then she transfer her gaze to daddy and narrow her eyes at him

"Soo-Hyun hurry the fudge up! | told you to do that last week but you said No love! It's easy! I can do it in 2 hours! Two hours my ass! It's already been 4 hours!"

Daddy scratch his head and replied. "I thought we still have 70 staff. I forgot we have 200 staffs. Sorry love. Jen will help so we will be finish on time."

Daddy shows me his tablet. He explains that $1000 x years of employment. So it means Grampa G will get $35,000 as a bonus because he works for us for 35 years. If the staff was less than a year we'll still give them $1,000.

As we repack the money inside the envelopes, Daddy open the safe at least 3 more times to get some more money while mommy place each envelope in their correspondent red socks.

At the end of this mission my hands are aching and I don't even know why can't my parents transfer all this money directly to the accounts of our staffs.

"Because Jen it is fun to see their happy faces whenever they receive their gifts." Mommy said.

Our staffs has been with our family through ups and downs. We already consider them our own so spending almost a million once year for their bonus is nothing compared to the dedication that they provide us all these years.

"Soo-Hyun let's take a bath."

"I don't need to know that for Godsakes!" I exclaimed.

I run out of their room. I can still hear the giggle of my mom.

I ask one staff if they saw Lisa. She told me that she's playing outside.

I went to our backyard and saw Lisa playing tag with my siblings.

Since Lisa is small and quick, she can evade the hands of Taeyhung whose the chaser.

"No fair big sis! Can you at least run slower?!" Taeyhung shouts.

"No!!" Lisa giggled while she runs in circle.

Taeyhung gave up chasing Lisa and chose to chase So-hye and Hanbin.

"Why are you chasing me you dumbass!" Hanbin shouted.

"Because you are fucking slow that's why!" Taeyhung shouts back.

He grab Hanbin and lift him effortlessly as if Hanbin is not 6ft tall, weighing 200 pounds.

Taeyhung jogs towards the pool and throw Hanbin in.

"What the hell!??" Hanbin shouts.

In seconds So-hye was thrown also in the pool.

"Taeyhung you fudger!" So-hye protested.

Taeyhung laughs manically.

If Taeyhung's paying attention he will see that Precious is plotting against him.

Precious is currently talking to a group of our MIB's. I saw the MIB's nodded and walk to an unsuspecting Taeyhung.

"Jisoo, If I were you just jump into the pool already." Taeyhung shouts at a smirking Jisoo.

"I don't think so little brother. Look behind you." Jisoo answered.

Taeyhung slowly looks behind him and he was surprise that 5 MIB was standing behind him.

"Hey guys. Merry Christmas eve?" Before Taeyhung can escape 3 MIB already lift him above their head and throw him to our pool.

All of us outside who's watching laughs because my brother looks ridiculous. Lisa was already rolling on the grass laughing her ass of.

"Oh my God my cramps are worsening. Please don't make me laugh! Whoops I think my uterus just came out. I think I need to change my pad!" Lisa announced to everybody.

Annnnd that's my cue to bring Sunshime upstairs to freshen up.

I need to make sure that her uterus is in place.

I walk towards Lisa who's now making snow angel on the ground.

"Hi Jen-Jen!"

"Hi precious. Wanna freshen up?"

Lisa nodded eagerly and made grabby hands towards me.

So. Fucking. Cute.

I effortlessly lift her up.

"Unnie! Carry me also." Taeyhung made grabby hands towards me.

"One of the MIB will lift you out of the pool or Jisoo can do it." I said.

"No way! You have legs so use it! It's not my fault you let yourself get catch by our guards." Jisoo chide.

I discretely nodded to one the MIB and as I entered the house I heard a splash of water and a over dramatic wailing of Jisoo.

"Traitor!"

Serves her right.

As I went back to our room, precious was trying to unbutton my button up shirt.

"What are you doing precious.!"

"It looks much better Jen-Jen if you unbutton at least 2 of that. It will make you look hot.!"

She suggested.

"I don't think my family cares if I look hot or not precious."

"Nope." She answered. She successfully unbutton my shirt and warned me that leave my shirt alone and I look like a good girl.

Good girl?

Am l a dog now?

When she saw me that I did not button up my shirt, she rubs my head and said in a baby voice "You're such a good girl Jen-Jen."

Arf. Arf.

Damn it.

Since I was young, we always ate at 10:30pm during Christmas eve and then we will open our gifts at exactly 12am.

Mommy said that Papa Clause always comes to our house first because we are all well behave.

I don't believe her.

Just look at Taeyhung and Jisoo.

Enough said.

Every one of us are wearing red colored clothes.

We are all gathered around the table. In these times daddy always lead the prayer while mommy lead the prayer during Christmas lunch.

Grampa G personally serve all the food in our table. He legit looks Santa clause because of his bulging stomach and white beared. At one-point little Jisoo thought he is really Santa clause.

"If you allow me sir Kim, I would like to announce something."

Grampa G said.

Daddy nodded at Grampa G to continue.

"Your dinner was extra special because Miss Lisa helps us the whole day cooking all of that. In behalf of the kitchen staff. Miss Lisa, we would like to thank you."

I was in awe. I look down at Lisa and saw she was blushing so much. Her blonde hair was almost the same shade as her cheeks.

The staff brought out 20 chocolate cupcakes and they spelled

"Thank You Miss Lisa."

All of us are beaming to Lisa with joy.

"Thank you Lili. This dinner became more special because of you." Mommy said.

All of them thanks Lisa.

I lean down and look at my beauty that was almost hiding under the table because she's overwhelmed with emotion.

"Hey precious. Look at me please." I whisper.

Lisa shyly looked at me in the eyes.

"Thank you." I simply said.

Lisa smiles shyly and murmur "You're welcome."

I kissed her forehead and cheeks.

I'm correct. She's really precious.

I silently thank God for giving me the opportunity to love and care for Lisa.

"Big sis. I think you should be a chef" Hanbin suggested.

Lisa tilts her head.

"I don't know Hanbin. I'm having a hard time reading and writing. I might poison someone. I might get jailed."

Jisoo snorts. "Sis. Don't worry. Getting jailed is nothing. Almost all the police assigned in our station are my friends anyway, We are the Kims. Nothing is impossible in our family. We will all help you, if you really want to be a chef."

"She's right Lisa. One word from you and we will make it happen." Daddy added.

Lisa roam her teary eyes around my family and all of us encouraged her with a smile.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"You're welcome big sis!" My siblings told Lisa.

I side hugged Lisa and she bury her face to my chest.

I mouth Thank you to my parents and siblings.

12 midnight December 25.

"We are all gathered here, to celebrate the union of-"

"Ow!" Taeyhung throw a pillow on Jisoo's face.

"Shut up Jisoo! Go back to your seat!" Taeyhung shouts.

Jisoo went back to her seat while grumbling and rubbing her cheeks.

We are all gathered around the Christmas tree.

My parents are seating beside the tree.

"As per tradition, all of you will distribute your gifts one by one. Starting with Jen."

I stood up and individually gave all the gifts that I just wrap this morning to my family. Of course I gave my gift to Lisa last.

Hanbin, Jisoo, Taeyhung then So-hye gives out their gifts to all of us.

"Our turn. Soo-Hyun and I decided that since all of you doesn't really write any wish list to Papa Clause every Christmas. We thought that it would be a great idea to plan a vacation for all of us. Each kid will decide what country we will go so 6 countries in total. Is that fair?"

All of us shouts in excitement.

"Lili you'll also be included honey so don't worry. Your papers will be arranged after the holidays." Mommy smilingly said to Lisa.

Lisa smiles at my parents gratefully.

I thought we are going to open our gifts but Lisa suddenly stood up.

She faced all of us. "I know I don't have money." She started.

"Precious-"

"Lili.-"

"Lisa."

"Sister in law-"

All of us starts to protest but Lisa raises her hands to stop us.

"Let me finish first please."

We all shut up.

"So like I said, I don't have money and I think I last hold money of my own maybe 8 to 9 years ago before I was kicked out by my parents. I am so grateful to all of you because you accepted me and you did not judge me at all. So in return-"

She went to the tree and pull a big cart hiding behind our tree.

Our tree was that big that it can hide a big ass cart.

"I bake cookies to all of you and your staff as a thank you gift. I also bake cookies for my shelter mates that will be distributed this afternoon. I hope you love it. Grampa G help me."

She gave all of us a pack with 5 cookies as big as my palm inside.

"She's so sweet Soo-Hyun!" Mommy blubbered. "Come on Lili let me hug you honey!"

Lisa shyly when to mommy. Mommy hugged her tightly and I saw my parents whisper something to Lisa.

"Group Hug!"

I don't know who shouts but I immediately run towards precious so I'll be the one to hug her back and not my siblings.

I don't know why but Taeyhung started chanting and we all fucking answered like a moron.

"Hep Hep!?"

"Hurray!!"

"'Again! HEP HEP?!"

"HURRAY!"

"WHO RUNS THE WORLD?!"

what the hell??

"GIRLS GIRLS!"

My family's insane.

And without any warning a big explosion shook the whole mansion. It literally shakes the foundation of our house.

We look up and loads of Snow fell from our ceiling. Not the small amount you saw in movies.

No

Like an avalanche kind of Snow. Like blocks of snow.

There's only one person who will do this. Only one fucking culprit.

"JISOO!!!"

*****
Sorry guys if I took too long to published this chapter. How you doin? It's halloween time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
78.8K 2.4K 29
Lalisa Manoban is doing fine. Sure, she's not doing as fine as her ex―award-winning actress and current television It Girl, Jennie Kim―but Lisa enjoy...
225K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
36.2K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...