𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗘 ; 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾�...

By gayforkpopgirlgroups

𝖨𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖸/𝖭 (𝖺𝗄𝖺. 𝗒𝗈𝗎) 𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖢𝖤.... 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶... More

short note!
- ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ
- sɪᴄᴋ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ
- ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ
- sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏsɪs
- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ʀᴀɪɴʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
- ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ's ʙᴀʙʏ
- ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ
- ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ
- ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
- ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
- ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
- sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ғɪɴᴇ
- ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
- ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋᴀʏ?
- ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴜs
- sᴀsᴀᴇɴɢ ғᴀɴ
- ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ɢᴀs
- ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ
- ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ
- ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ
- ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ
- ɪ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
- sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
- ғᴇᴀʀ
- ʜᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ
- ʜᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
- ɢᴏɴᴇ
- ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
- ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
- ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ
𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒
- ᴠɪʀᴀʟ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs
- ᴠɪʀᴀʟ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ʏ/ɴ sᴘᴏɪʟɪɴɢ sᴏɴɢs
- ʏ/ɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏ
- ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟs
- ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ ᴡ/ ʏ/ɴ
- ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪ
- ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠ]
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 (𝐟𝐭. 𝐲/𝐧)
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
a/n
uhm..hi?
another update ig

- ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ

3.2K 87 53
By gayforkpopgirlgroups

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n's on her period and she's an emotional mess

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | period lol, blood obviously

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N woke up early in the morning due to pain in her lower abdomen. She ignored it at first and tried to go back to sleep, but the pain kept her awake.

She removed the blanket from herself and was met with a small spot of blood. Y/N tensed up at the realization.

It was that time of the month.

The young girl quickly got up, tangling herself up in the blanket on accident, before going to the bathroom.

The chaos caused one of her two roommates to wake up. Jeongyeon groaned, when she heard a door slam shut and decided to get up to check it out.

When she got up, she instinctively looked over to Y/N's bed, only to see the girl gone.

When she saw the small spot of blood on the sheets, she puzzled everything together.

Y/N was on her period, went to the bathroom to clean herself up and is now probably feeling guilty about the dirty sheets.

"Y/N/N?" The second eldest member said, lightly knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hm?" She heard the teen hum.

"Are you on your period, honey?" Jeongyeon softly asked, knowing how emotional Y/N could get.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about the sheets." The said girl said, clearly embarrassed.

"Hey, don't worry about that. We can always clean them." Jeongyeon assured, "How about this, when you're done in the bathroom, you'll change the sheets, while I run you a hot bath."

Y/N perked up at the suggestion, "Okay."

"I'll wait in our room." Jeongyeon said, before leaving to go back to their room.

"Everything okay?" Momo asked, when the older woman had entered the room again.

"Y/N's on her period." Jeongyeon shorty said.

"No." Momo pouted, "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, just feeling a bit guilty." Jeongyeon told her, as she sat down on her bed and leaned against the wall.

"Should I make her some breakfast?" Momo asked.

"Sure, but remember that Y/N sometimes gets weird cravings when it's that time." Jeongyeon said, chuckling when she remembered a time when Y/N desperately wanted to eat a pickle dipped in Nutella.

"I'll make some pancakes and if she doesn't want them, I'll just eat them." Momo shrugged, getting up, while running her hand through her hair.

Jeongyeon waited a few more minutes and Y/N finally came back.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, getting up, before gently putting her hand on Y/N's stomach.

"A bit, but it's not too bad right now." Y/N told her, as she started to change the bed sheets.

"I'll run you a bath and see if we got some painkillers." Jeongyeon said.

She reentered the bathroom and started running a hot bath for the maknae and after good 7 - 12 minutes, the bath was full.

"Y/N/N, the bath's ready!" The ostrich yelled from the bathroom.

"Coming!" Y/N yelled back, entering the room seconds later with a change of clothes.

"Take your time, okay? If anyone comes knocking, don't worry about them. They'll have to wait." Jeongyeon said, patting Y/N on the shoulder before leaving the room, closing the door.

While Y/N took the hot bath (which she appreciated greatly), Momo continued making breakfast.

"I'm smelling something delicious." Sana said tiredly, rubbing her eyes.

"It's not for you." Momo shortly said.

Sana looked at her fellow Japanese member, clearly offended, "Who's it for, then?"

"Y/N. It's that time of the month." Jeongyeon said, joining the conversation.

"My jagi!" Sana yelled, "Is she okay?"

"Taking a bath." Chaeyoung said, also entering the kitchen, "I knocked on the door, but she yelled at me and threw a rubber duck at the door. The squeaky noise gave it away."

"Watch her be angry now and laugh at the most normal thing in two minutes." Jeongyeon said.

It was a fact. Y/N could be angry at something one second, and the next, she'd laugh at the most normal thing.

"Don't remind me. She laughed almost twenty minutes about my height, even though she's like two inches shorter." Dahyun said, now also joining the conversation.

"Are we talking about Y/N's mood swings?" Nayeon asked, appearing out of nowhere.

"Shut up, all of you! I can hear you!" They all heard someone yell from the bathroom.

"There she goes." Sana whispered, sneakily reaching over to grab a pancake. Her attempt failed as her hand had been slapped away by Jihyo.

"I'm gonna go check on her." Mina said, pointing to the bathroom, before heading that way.

"Y/N? You done?" She softly asked, after knocking.

"Yeah, I'm coming out in a second."

---

Ten minutes later and all of the girls were in the kitchen, (not so secretly) watching Y/N eat the pancakes.

"Don't want anymore." She said, leaving a pancake on the plate.

Momo immediately reached over to grab it, but was stopped by Sana.

"It's mine." The older woman said.

"You had your chance to eat while cooking. It's mine." Sana argued, intensely staring at Momo.

"When two quarrel, a third rejoices." Tzuyu said, grabbing the pancake, leaving the elder ones pouting.

Meanwhile, Y/N searched around the cupboards for her favorite gummies. She even took a chair to reach up to the highest ones, but didn't find them.

Her eyes started to get teary and her expression saddened.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Worried leader Park Jihyo asked, helping Y/N down from the chair.

"I want my candy." Y/N said, tears threatening to fall.

Jihyo turned to the others with a glare, "Who ate her gummies?"

"Not me."

"Not me, either."

"Nope."

"Wasn't me."

"Nope, I've got my own."

"Don't like those kinds of candy."

"I've got chocolate."

"Not it."

"Okay, well whoever it was, it doesn't matter now. Just, someone go to the store real quick and buy a new pack." Jihyo said, hugging Y/N close to her chest.

"Manager-nim is on his way, I told him to buy some." Nayeon said.

"Hear that? You'll have your gummies soon." Jihyo told the youngest, "Come on, now. You go back to bed and turn on the TV and watch something, okay? Just relax and we'll take care of everything else."

Y/N nodded and Jihyo gave her one last squeeze before letting go.

---

While Y/N sat in her bed, a hot water bottle resting on her lower stomach, Mina entered there room.

"Hey, there. Look what I've got." She smiled, showing the gummies.

Y/N gasped like an excited child and held her arm out. Mina chuckled at the antics and handed her the gummy pack over.

"What're you watching?" The penguin asked, glancing at the screen.

When she didn't get a reply, she looked at Y/N and saw her mouth full with her favorite candy.

"Don't eat too much, we don't need to to get a sugar rush." The older woman said.

"But it tastes good." Y/N smiled.

"I'm sure." Mina said. She gently pushed Y/N onto the pillows and adjusted the hot water bottle, before also adjusting the blanket.

"Watch a bit more of the movie and take a nap, okay? When you'll wake up, we'll be sure that dinner's ready." She told the younger girl.

"M'kay. You want some?" Y/N held the pack of gummies to the older member.

"No, thanks, but I'll take them for now. You'll get them back after dinner." Mina said, taking the pack.

"Sleep well for now. We love you." She added, watching as Y/N already started to drift off to sleep.

She turned off the lights and left the room, before making sure that no one was able to get the maknae's beloved gummies.

Anything to keep the youngest happy, especially when she's on her period.

══════════════════════

Guess whose time of the month it is :/

I'll be sure to still be creative and write some more tho lol

Also if any of you got requests, please don't leave them in the comments (cuz there's a chance that I'll not read all of them), but just send me a message and I'll try to fulfill the wish :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 31 35
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
156K 2.8K 151
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 ۫ ⸝⸝ ִֶָ ֺ · °Endless night, Love trapped us in a windowless room ݁ . ᜊ ─⊹⊱ ✸ ⊰⊹──⊹⊱ ✸ ⊰⊹──⊹⊱ ✸ ⊰⊹── ⑅ ֶָ ꩜ ˖ ،، ☻︎...
12.9K 899 25
" 𝘼 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙠𝙮-𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩�...
11.2K 121 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 2021/09/01 } 𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌�...