The fake daughter stood up af...

By Xiaoshuo_

Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

804 13 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34 The Finale

    Although she said so, she still looked a little unsightly, "Who is the person who caught Lan Si? Su Yan, what kind of trick is she trying to make?"

    Konoha gritted her teeth, obviously hating Su Yan. Extreme.

    But when Su Xia heard this, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

    She finally chose to remain silent.

    She didn't know what Su Yan wanted to create, but she still felt that Su Yan should not be targeting Lan Si...

    She felt that Lan Si was fine.

    This idea was quickly verified, and Su Cheng's tall and straight figure leaned over almost instantly, with undisguised ridicule in his light brown pupils, his tone was elegant and noble, "Xia Xia is thinking about Su Yan? Su Xia pursed her lips, "

    Is Su Yan really not a good person?"

    She was so at a loss for the first time.

    At first, she didn't have a good impression of Su Yan, but for some reason, her senses became much better since her last dream.

    She subconsciously does not want to believe that she is a bad person.

    Su Cheng didn't expect that she would ask this question, the slender fingers that were about to touch her paused, narrowed his eyes, and still looked at her with a smile, "There are no absolute good people and bad people in the world, Xia Xia must be clear. "

    It's like Xia Xia thought I was not a good person at first."

    Su Cheng lowered his eyes, and those light brown eyes seemed to be stained with a little other ink.

    calm.

    But it also contains countless coolness.

    Su Xia was silent: "Which Su Xia are you referring to?"

    Is it her...

    or the original owner.

    "All." Su Cheng's tone was slightly restrained.

    Su Xia suddenly raised her head, "Why are you not in a hurry..."

    Logically speaking, after getting along for so long, Su Cheng's feelings for Lan Si should be deeper than hers, but Su Cheng was not in a hurry at all.

    More importantly, Konoha and Xiaopang did not have the slightest sense of disobedience.

    Su Cheng's tone was calm: "What should come will always come."

    He meant something.

    When the group came to the dead wood and spring, Konoha was already sweating profusely, but her expression was still impatient and hot.

    Even the fat man looked solemn.

    Dead wood meets spring is a swamp after the end of the world.

    There are many dangers here, and you may die if you are not careful.

    After coming here, almost everyone entered a state of combat readiness, vigilant against the disturbances around them, for fear of missing the slightest bit of news.

    Suddenly, Konoha heard a little whimper.

    The voice was small, but she could hear it right away.

    Konoha's eyes suddenly lit up, and her voice was raised, "It's Lan Si!"

    Her hand trembled fiercely.

    "Lance is still alive, right in front!"

    Konoha's eyes turned red, her voice became hoarse, and she looked at the people behind her.

    Xiaopang couldn't believe it: "Lance is in front? Konoha, did you have auditory hallucinations?"

    "Fuck your hallucinations!" Konoha was emotionally excited, "It can't be wrong, that's Lan Si, that little boy. I always remember the voice of the brat."

    After speaking, she ignored the others and rushed in the direction of the voice, bringing a gust of wind.

    Su Xia's pupils shrank suddenly. Just as she was about to stop her, Su Cheng suddenly said, "No need to stop."

    Xiaopang and Su Xia were stunned at the same time.

    "There's no danger ahead." I don't know why, but at this moment, the usually cold voice has a unique hoarse and mysterious voice, "What you should be worried about is what she wants to do.

    " Zhang Wang suddenly burst out.

    Su Cheng's eyes and hands were quick, and he suddenly condensed his abilities, which directly opened a huge gap in the Internet.

    Xiaopang also reacted, he is a spiritual power, and quickly established a barrier on the ground.

    With such a quick response, Xiao Chuan was inevitably scratched.

    The burning sensation spread all over his body by the way, his face was pale, and he shouted loudly, "This net is poisonous! Please stay away from me." As

    soon as he finished speaking, his hand seemed to be scratched instantly, and the smell of rancidity quickly spread from oneself.

    Su Xia's pupils shrank fiercely, she quickly gathered her own abilities, and moved towards Xiao Chuan's wound to repair.

    But Su Xia soon discovered that her abilities could only be used to repair.

    Or rather... against the

    virus.

    The ability is constantly leaking, but it is far less than the speed at which the virus spreads.

    At first, it was just repaired and corroded immediately. With the passage of time, the rate of corrosion could not keep up with its speed.

    Su Cheng's voice suddenly came from behind, very calm, "Cut off his flesh—"

    He just finished his words.

    "Boom--"

    A huge noise protruded from the jungle, and the entire ground seemed to be shattered.

    Su Xia raised her head sharply, but what she saw was a huge, hideous zombie that couldn't see its true colors.

    "Mmmmm..." Lan Si was tied to a tree, rolled his eyes, and looked at the woman in front of him.

    She obviously hadn't solved this kind of thing for anyone, she kept groping on him with her hands, anxious sweat and tears dripped on Lan Si's body, "You're still alive, great... I almost thought you were dead. Do you know?"

    She shook Lan Si's head vigorously.

    Lan Sizui was sealed with supernatural powers, so he couldn't say a word at all, and could only keep rolling his eyes.

    If he could speak, he would have rolled his eyes ten times!

    Originally thought that Konoha came here to save him, but he didn't expect that it was to block him!

    Even if the rope on his body couldn't be untied, he was still stroking everywhere, his snot and tears all rubbing against him.

    Lan Si just wanted to spray her face! !

    "It's annoying, TMD." Konoha also seemed to be irritable, picked up his own vines, condensed into a knife-like shape, and ruthlessly everything.

    The rope fell in response.

    Lan Si: "..."

    Konoha: "..."

    Lan Sima opened his mouth: "Then what were you talking about?"

    Konoha was furious, "Is it possible that the old lady came to save you after all this hard work? Virtue is coming to me?"

    Lan Si: "Don't dare..."

    Lan Si thought of something, he grabbed Konoha's hand suddenly, "Now it's almost time, those things may be Come back soon, let's run!"

    After saying that, he was about to walk away.

    Just after taking a step, the next moment, a double image suddenly appeared in front of their eyes.

    Konoha: "!!!"

    Lan Si: "!!!!!!"

    When he saw it clearly again, there was already a stiff zombie in front of him. He paused every word, like a newborn baby, his words were hoarse but difficult The words are clear, "You...where do you want to run to..."

    He raised his eyes and looked at Lan Si stiffly, "You are not allowed to leave without that person's order."

    "A trespasser, all will be obliterated." As soon as

    these words fell, Konoha suddenly felt a familiar feeling in his heart. Feel.

    She hadn't thought about it yet, and then, the zombie in front of her raised her already rotten hand full of tumors, and a huge pressure followed. However, the ability could not be used, and the huge suction under her feet made her feel like she was stuck in a quagmire, unable to move a single point.

    Watching the approaching zombies helplessly, her pupils shrank.

    Scenes from the past appeared before his eyes.

    Human potential is limitless, and at such a critical moment, the figure of the previous zombie king suddenly appeared in her mind.

    is it!

    The previous zombie king!

    Just at the most critical moment when the fist fell, a huge flame suddenly ignited above the body of the zombie king, and the scorching high temperature instantly spread over its figure.

    The Zombie King roared sternly, "Human!??"

    Konoha's pupils shrank, and his eyes revealed shock, and he looked directly at Lan Si who was standing in front of her, "Lan Si, are you crazy?!"

    She Unbelievable, because the excitement changed.

    Does he know how dangerous such behavior is?

    Lan Si was alone and almost turned into a fireball. Hearing this sentence, he clenched his teeth, "You don't care if I'm crazy! Why don't you hurry up and leave..." The

    corners of his mouth overflowed without saying a word. A touch of red.

    The zombie king was furious, stretched out his hand, and swept away fiercely!

    "Snapped!!!"

    Lan Si was actually photographed several meters away, and slammed into a tree, his supernatural power overflowed, and the surrounding dead trees were instantly ignited. A huge thick smoke spread throughout the forest, but Lan Si disappeared.

    Even Konoha couldn't help turning her eyes red in an instant, and she yelled excitedly, "Damn, I'm not finished with you!"

    People can burst into huge potential at a critical moment, and the zombie king had been injured by Lan Si before. , she forcibly activated her ability, and the thorns rose from the ground in an instant, and stabbed the zombie king with lightning speed.

    "Boom--" The

    zombie king was stabbed to the point, his huge body was constantly grabbing, and his mouth made a ho-ho roar, and he couldn't hear the sound clearly.

    Konoha's ability has long been advanced, with countless poisonous thorns.

    After the zombie king was contaminated, it continued to corrode and melt.

    It couldn't control its hand and slapped Konoha fiercely.

    Konoha's blow had already consumed all his abilities, and at this time he was even more powerless to resist, and was slapped directly on the ground with blood oozing from the corners of his mouth, and his originally beautiful face was full of filth. half a point.

    She stared at the Zombie King, watching it melt and corrode little by little, and finally fell to the ground. She spat directly at the ground, "Dog thing!"

    Konoha's internal organs were in pain, but she Having no time to take care of his body, he climbed up from the ground with difficulty, covered his injured shoulder, and slowly walked towards the direction of Lan Si just now.

    Sure enough, I saw a huge pothole in one pass.

    She hadn't walked over, but her eyes were instantly hot, and tears were about to flow, "Lance... It's all my fault..."

    The scenes of the previous relationship appeared in her mind, and regrets and regrets appeared one after another. own heart.

    It's all her fault for arguing with him.

    If she was with him at that time.

    Unconsciously, her heart became more sour.

    It's all her fault, for always bickering with him.

    Konoha's lips trembled, and she opened her lips weakly, before saying a word, and then, at the bottom of the pit, came Lan Si's hoarse voice, "Why are you still standing there...why...why? Don't pull me up..."

    His voice was low and painful, but Konoha froze in place, "Why aren't you dead yet?!"

    Lan Si's enthusiasm for surviving just died instantly. " Are you... just looking forward to my death?"

    His voice was faint, revealing resentment, his breathing was heavy, and his voice was close to nothing.

    Konoha: "..."

    She pulled Lan Si out of the pit with a blank expression.

    Lan Siyuan grimaced and complained, "Why are you working so hard, I'm an injured patient now."

    After saying these words, Konoha also noticed something was wrong, and he used less force, and said coldly, "I don't know Su Xia. What happened to them?"

    She looked in the direction she had just come from, unlike before, her eyes were vaguely worried.

    ...

    Meanwhile, on the other side.

    Su Xia was trapped in a big net. She tried hard to struggle, but she could only make the net get tighter and tighter. Several people were trapped together. Su Cheng and her were so close, even the smell on the other party's body. can smell.

    He lowered his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking, but he was not in a hurry.

    The zombie in front of him kept Sahazi, and his eyes stared at the two people with greed.

    But it seemed that he had taken into account something and did not dare to move at all.

    He looked up to the sky, and a huge scream came out of his mouth.

    Su Xia was extremely nervous, her hands trembled, "Su Cheng..."

    She tried her best to calm herself down.

    Su Cheng looked at her with a smile, "Does Xia Xia believe me?"

    Even though the two were in the same net, and the other was very close to her, Su Xia was still shocked by his eyes, she Zhang He opened his lips, but he still didn't speak, but his hand quietly grasped Su Cheng.

    Of course she believed it.

    After such a long period of contact, she also understood Su Cheng's strength.

    Little Fatty was trapped behind them, his eyes were calm, without any panic at all.

    After the zombies made a sound, a strange rustling sound suddenly came from the jungle.

    The surrounding plants and trees all moved, but the zombies next to them became more and more anxious. With awe, they instinctively looked in the direction of the coming person.

    Su Cheng's eyes were slightly cold, but at a glance, the air instantly froze.

    The wind did not move.

    Su Xia blinked, and found that the fat man on the side also seemed to be frozen, a little dazed, and repeated the action just now.

    But it was in such a strange atmosphere that a figure flashed by in front of him and quickly stood in front of the two of them.

    The original net was torn apart.

    Su Xia and Su Cheng landed.

    The woman standing in front of the three of them was obviously still very young, with fair skin, no makeup on her face, clear eyes, and incomparably pure.

    But her face is somewhat similar to Su Xia, she is more mature and calm, and her temperament at this time is completely different from before.

    Her eyes looked at Su Cheng, Su Xia was a little uneasy, and pulled Su Cheng's sleeve, vaguely worried.

    Su Cheng glanced at her, and then grabbed Su Xia's hand instead.

    The atmosphere at the scene was silent.

    He is waiting.

    Waiting for the other person to speak.

    After a long time, the other party said lightly, "You really are different from before."

    Her eyes were complicated, and she looked at the pair in front of her.

    Before you know it, it's been so long...

    Su Yan sighed in her heart.

    Su Cheng said quietly, "If you brought us here just to tell me this, then you don't have to worry so much."

    Su Yan lowered her eyes, then looked up at Su Xia, "You Really don't remember?"

    Su Xia didn't know why the other party suddenly spoke to her, she was stunned for a moment when she heard this, and then she took two steps back again with vigilance in her eyes.

    Su Cheng grabbed her and said, "Don't be afraid."

    His words were soothing, instantly soothing the tumultuous emotions in her heart.

    "I've been here for so long, I just want to see her." Su Yan's heart was sour, her eyes were a bit strange, she took a deep breath, and said quietly, "Xia Xia, do you really not remember? ?"

    Xia Xia...

    do you really not remember?

    What should she remember?

    Su Xia's fingers were lightly pinched, and she felt that this sentence was unusually familiar, as if she had heard it somewhere.

    "You really don't remember?" Su Yan spoke again.

    Su Xia's eyes became dazed step by step, every word was enlarged in front of her eyes, she was still stunned, but then, a huge suction force pulled her away instantly.

    Yellow sand...

    the sky is full of yellow sand.

    Su Xia seemed to have returned to that dream, her mind was full of sharp pains, her five senses were enlarged, pain, anxiety, all of them were integrated with her, and she covered her ears in pain.

    "Xia Xia... Xia Xia..."

    "Xia Xia, I've said it a long time ago, don't get entangled with him! This is his retribution" The woman with a high ponytail had a calm face, and pulled the other girl's hand fiercely, her tone inexplicably fierce, but The strength in his hand was for fear of hurting her.

    Su Xia could naturally find that the girl looked almost exactly like her.

    It's just that it seems to be a lot greener. She should be only seventeen or eighteen years old. Xia Xia...

    Oh no, herself, Su Xia's tone was anxious, "But... but it's really dangerous inside..."

    She was almost anxious. She was about to cry, and the woman in front of her was also rarely distracted. In the blink of an eye, Su Xia was thrown away, and before she could react, she rushed into the yellow sand.

    There are many zombies outside. Su Xia tried her best to dodge and move forward step by step, but she was still cut open a few times. The smell of blood would only attract more zombies. surrounded by zombies.

    Fear...

    Even from a third perspective, Su Xia could still feel the deep fear that the girl carried.

    Her pupils dilated, she bit her lips tightly, and even a little blood leaked out, and was surrounded by Tuantuo.

    At a critical moment, vines stabbed out of the ground, instantly piercing the oncoming zombies.

    Their voices were hoarse, and they were about to rush forward, and they turned into ashes before they even took a step.

    "Zero." The

    female voice was familiar and condescending.

    The rest of the plot was instantly over in my mind.

    In the picture, Su Xia was taken away by Konoha, and once again went to look for Su Cheng, who was dying, despite Konoha's objection.

    Su Cheng detonated the "meteorite", but he could not protect himself.

    She found Su Cheng's location, but when she was about to see him, she found that he was taken away by Su Yan... Su Cheng was

    covered in blood...

    Su Yan with a whip in his hand...

    What brought Su Xia back to reality was a violent sound of breaking wind and a violent mental vibration.

    Su Yan and Su Cheng stood there, his eyes looked at each other coldly, obviously ready to go, as if he had reached the limit.

    Just as Su Xia regained her senses, she saw Su Yan spit out several mouthfuls of blood.

    Bright red blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth, Su Xia instantly recovered, "Brother Cheng!!"

    At this moment, the pressure around him disappeared instantly.

    Su Xia rushed forward and supported Su Yan, her tone was anxious and crying.

    She remembered...

    she remembered everything...

    it wasn't her first time here.

    In her previous life, she was also called Su Xia.

    Su Yan is her elder sister... The

    zombie virus broke out, she changed from a carefree little princess to Su Xia with the most useless healing system. She originally lived with Su Yan, but she didn't expect... One day, I will meet Su Cheng who is being chased and murdered and wounded all over...

    At that time, Su Xia was pure and kind. She rescued Su Cheng out of good intentions, but Su Yan was particularly repulsive, and even shot at him. Without exception, Su Xia stopped him.

    The latter Su Xia was in a period of rebellion because she was not mature enough. She quarreled with Su Yan over and over for Su Cheng, and finally parted ways with Su Yan in order to protect Su Cheng...

    In the harsh environment of the last days, they fell in love.

    She and Su Cheng formed a team, code-named Zero, and met Konoha, Lan Si and Xiaopang.

    Later, Su Cheng had a bigger ambition - he wanted to destroy meteorites and save mankind.

    She is the only healing power in it. Because she is also a woman, Konoha takes good care of her, and the two of them have become good girlfriends who can talk about everything.

    After discovering the existence of the meteorite, Su Cheng learned that there was another group of forces coveting the "meteorite", and they were inexplicably pursued by humans. They were rumored to want to destroy humans, and the zombies did not allow them, but Su Cheng seemed to disagree with this. Don't care, but still proceed as planned.

    They were slandered and reviled by others, but they became famous and feared for their fighting power.

    But Su Cheng still failed in the end-

    because the aloof zombie king got everything. At one point, when Su Cheng was captured, she knew that the legendary zombie king who could control all the zombies was Su Yan, and she My sister...

    Su Xia finally died. She used her body to protect Su Cheng and changed Su Cheng's life. As a result, she entered another world and was separated from this world forever until now.

    Su Xia hugged her tightly, and she whispered, "Sister..."

    Su Yan was stunned for a moment, because of this elder sister, her heart trembled.

    "Sister...Sister..." Su Xia's eyes were red, her lips trembled, and she kept repeating these words, "I remember... I'm sorry..."

    Her voice was hoarse.

    Su Yan closed her eyes, her voice was cold, "You shouldn't say sorry to me."

    She pushed her away and looked at Su Cheng, with a slight arc on her lips, a little indifferent, "I didn't expect that after so long, you already remembered everything."

    "It was that cave? That one? Blue spar?"

    Su Cheng was silent.

    The surrounding air was cold.

    However, Su Yan quietly raised his hand and made a quick move, extremely fierce, and one move would kill him.

    But as soon as she touched his body, she felt a huge tear in the space.

    Her whole body was bounced several meters away, hit the ground hard, and vomited blood.

    And Su Xia was stunned for a moment.

    She couldn't believe it, "Sister?!"

    Why?

    Why is this happening...

    She still doesn't understand why Su Yan wants to kill Su Cheng until now...

    Su Yan stared at him, "You are all awake?

    " Ruohan Bing opened his eyes wide.

    Su Cheng stepped forward, he slowly walked up to her and squatted down, looking directly at her, "I didn't do that."

    He spoke for the first time.

    Su Yan sneered coldly, "If you didn't do it, who else could have done it? Su Cheng, your lies are too inferior. If you want to kill it, kill it, I will admit defeat."

    She tilted her head coldly, but what she said made Su Xiaxin feel Confused, "What the hell are you talking about? What lies?"

    She grabbed Su Yan's hand and said excitedly, "Sister, can you tell me why?"

    Su Yan kept her mouth shut. Regarding her only sister, But just looked down.

    "This is the first thing." Su Cheng looked at Su Xia, his tone was calm, but gentle, "You will know later."

    "It wasn't because of me, she was killed by zombies."

    "Do you think I would believe it?" Su Yan raised her head, the resentment in her voice almost turned into substance, "Su Cheng, it's been so long, don't Thinking that when she dies, what you do will..."

    Before she could finish her sentence, Su Cheng suddenly raised his hand.

    All the past turned into a mirror at this time, and the scene of the past suddenly appeared in it.

    The scene of Suyan fighting with zombies.

    The scene where Su Yan and "she" struggle together.

    The scene where "she" was pierced by a zombie...

    Su Xia had no such memory in her mind at all.

    She was stunned.

    The first life...

    In her past, is there another life?

    Su Xia's mind received too much information, but for Su Yan, her face turned pale in an instant.

    She couldn't hold back any longer, "How is it possible?! How could she be pierced by a zombie?"

    Su Yan's face was ugly.

    She couldn't believe it, she couldn't accept it.

    Su Cheng was obviously too lazy to care about this, his voice was soft, "It happened."

    He turned to look up, "Starting today, get out." When

    Lan Si and Konoha helped each other and rushed to the spot, What he saw was Su Xia who was absent-minded and Su Cheng who was calm.

    On the other hand, Little Fatty was dazed, obviously not knowing what was going on, so he ended the battle.

    Su Xia looked at Konoha, and the scenes she was familiar with appeared before her eyes. Her eyes were hot, and she didn't say anything.

    Su Cheng took Su Xia's hand and looked at them coldly with light brown eyes, "Let's go, go back."

    This is...

    ended?

    Konoha was stunned, but she also reacted randomly, "Okay."

    Her voice was cold and hoarse, and at this time Su Xia also reacted and stepped forward and activated her healing power.

    The group was about to go back, but Konoha didn't know what to think, "Don't you want a meteorite?"

    Her voice was cautious, the meteorite was nearby, and she could clearly feel that Su Cheng was in a bad mood.

    "No need." Su Cheng looked to the side coldly, he raised his eyes, "Go back directly."

    Su Xia also saw it, she stretched out her hand, held it carefully, and said softly, "I will accompany you. Let's go together."

    Su Cheng's heart moved, his light brown eyes looked at her, his expression did not change, but the surrounding atmosphere eased a lot.

    Su Xia was undoubtedly apprehensive.

    She remembered everything, but this was the first time she was willing to be close to Su Cheng, and it was an

    inexplicable feeling.

    They returned to the territory, and as soon as they entered the door, they ran into a little boy head-on.

    The little boy was the one from before, Su Cheng's eyes condensed, and at a glance he saw the mottled scars on his hands.

    He didn't say a word, Su Cheng and Su Xia looked at each other, Su Xia said calmly, "It seems to be the germs on the zombies before."

    Seeing that Su Cheng didn't speak, she let go of his Hand, softly said, "I can cure."

    Su Xia's tone was firm.

    She itself carries the purification function. Su Cheng looked at her a little funny ,

    stared at her, light brown eyes with seriousness, "Yes."

    "However, before that, we can solve some hidden dangers."

    He looked at the place where the lord was. .

    Then he kicked the door open directly.

    Although the people in the team didn't know what he was thinking, but with the trust of so long and the zombie virus they met before, they naturally knew that the other party was not a good thing.

    Especially Konoha, squeezed the whip in his hand, his eyes were cold.

    In the lord's office, when he saw a group of people returning, he couldn't help but feel a little excited, "How is it? Did you find anything?"

    He pushed his glasses, obviously expecting.

    "No." Konoha sneered.

    She grabbed the whip in her hand, "However, I found something else."

    Konoha's voice was meaningful, and the lord was naturally a smart man, he immediately noticed something wrong and looked at them vigilantly, "What do you want to do? You must know that this is my base."

    "Your base?" Su Cheng pondered these words, and then suddenly said, "Didn't you study the zombie virus outside?

    " Immediately, the lord's pupils shrank.

    The lord said calmly, "What the hell are you talking about? Why don't I know?"

    "What are you talking about? Didn't you develop the potion on the little boy outside?" Konoha was extremely impatient. Immediately poured out from the ground.

    The lord naturally realized that something was wrong.

    He forced himself to calm down, but his tone was rarely a little flustered, "Listen to my explanation, those outside..."

    Before he could finish a sentence, suddenly, someone broke out the door, and it was the previous one. Researchers.

    Unlike usual, their movements were rigid.

    The lord's expression also changed from the original panic to weird, "You are finally here..."

    The corner of his mouth raised.

    It was also at this time that an ominous premonition suddenly appeared in Konoha's heart.

    Sure enough, the air instantly filled with a huge fishy smell.

    It's disgusting, but the moment I smell it, I feel powerless, barely able to stand still.

    "Tsk, I wanted to deceive you idiots more, but I didn't expect to be so alert." The lord's tone was somewhat casual, completely different from the decent temperament before, "I'll tell you the truth. , I did put a zombie virus in the vaccine."

    He raised his eyes, and said lazily, "I just tried a batch of new medicines for power users, and I was worried that the testers could not be found, so this is coming. ?"

    "You, despicable and shameless!" Konoha gritted his teeth.

    And Su Xia also began to speak with difficulty. She breathed heavily, "What do you want to do? You are also human..." She would

    actually put zombie viruses on people...

    She couldn't believe it.

    "What do I want to do?" The lord's voice was innocent, he stepped forward and squatted down, but his voice was sinister, with a bit of madness, "I want the world to be filled with my subordinates, think about it, isn't this beautiful? Is it?"

    "Now is the end of the world, a world where strength is respected. This invention of mine is about to become the beginning of the Star Era! Everyone will only submit to me alone!"

    "At that time, I will be the creator!"

    " Perverted!" Konoha's cat pupils dilated and couldn't help roaring, "You are the only one in this world, aren't you alone?"

    Even though she knew that some people think differently from ordinary people, she was still shocked at this moment.

    "What's so lonely?" The lord raised Konoha's chin, and his tone was excited, "My newly invented virus is just a combination of zombie virus and human genes, don't worry, your appearance will not change. "..."

    His breath caught in Konoha's ear.

    Lan Si's face flushed with excitement, but because of his weakness, it was of no avail.

    At the same time, Su Xia looked at them coldly.

    The heart is counting down.

    Five...

    "Aren't you disgusting, get out! Don't come near me!" Konoha was stiff, and with all his strength, he pushed the lord away.

    The lord was caught off guard, his face suddenly gloomy, and his fingers also squeezed her chin tightly, with such force that it almost crushed, "I warn you, it's better to be obedient to me now, this is a specially developed poison. "..."

    "Three..."

    "The more you struggle, the stronger the effect!"

    "One..."

    After counting down to the end, Lan Si finally couldn't help it and punched the opponent directly in the face.

    "How could you?!" The lord opened his eyes, unbelievable.

    Lan Si snorted fiercely, he grabbed his collar, "Impossible?"

    He punched the opponent directly in the face!

    One by one, the opponent's nose was bruised and his face was swollen in an instant.

    "Did I let you touch Konoha?"

    His tone was cold.

    I don't know how long it took, he finally had enough, and then he stopped his hand, and the lord was already half-dead on the side.

    "Why...why..." The lord desperately squeezed out these words.

    Lansing is happy.

    Hearing this sentence, he couldn't hold back his fist and hardened again.

    Su Xia stopped her. She looked at the lord with clear eyes, "My ability has a branch called purification."

    Her voice was laughing, and she grabbed Su Cheng's hand and looked at the lord, " It can purify any range of zombie viruses I have seen."

    The lord's eyes widened in an instant, "You..."

    He didn't finish the next few words, but Lan Si suddenly stepped on it and stepped directly on his chest. Su Xia even heard the sound of the opponent's bones breaking.

    However, she didn't intend to ignore it.

    She looked at Su Cheng who was on the side, her eyes were full of tenderness.

    "If I'm with Su Cheng, we can purify all the viruses." In the

    last sentence, Su Xia's voice was very soft and scattered in the wind.

    "Purification."

    She raised her eyes, tiptoed, and kissed Su Cheng directly.

    Clean the air, clean the world.

    Su Cheng brought the power of the origin of the world, and a steady stream of new energy like a tide swept the world almost instantly.

    The zombie's eyes were dazed, and there was a momentary awakening, and then all turned into ashes and dissipated.

    The dead energy receded from the people who had just been infected, and the dead trees turned into green plants.

    All things have animism, all things grow, and all things recover.

    People saw hope.

    Konoha and Lan Si watched this scene quietly, their eyes were filled with surprise, but their hearts were extremely peaceful.

    Su Xia closed her eyes and heard the crisp ding-dong sound of the system very clearly.

    [The completion of the host task is detected, and the host memory is being synchronized. 】

    A small golden figure jumped out of her sea of ​​consciousness.

    [Master, do you still remember me? 】

    Su Xia looked at him in surprise.

    After thinking for a moment, she subconsciously said, "Who are you?"

    [You don't remember me? 】The little golden man's eyes widened, 【Don't you remember your previous memory? 】

    "There should be only a part." Su Xia said softly.

    The little golden man was silent for a moment, and then, for some unknown reason, it jumped forward a few steps, and then turned into a stream of light that flashed into her body.

    Su Xia's spirit suddenly shook.

    She opened her eyes suddenly.

    She remembered...

    all... the

    past and present.

    The first Su Xia and Su Yan grew up together as biological sisters.

    Su Cheng fell in love with Su Xia.

    Su Yan thought that the only way to achieve harmony in the apocalypse was to rule the entire zombie empire and work hard with her subordinates.

    However, as a human leader at that time, Su Cheng opposed such a method and had many conflicts with Su Yan. The subordinates were killed by wild zombies, but Su Yan mistook it for Su Cheng and targeted Su Cheng.

    Su Xia was sandwiched between two people, and it was difficult to make a decision, but in the end she was used by Su Yan...

    She was controlled by Su Yan, killed Su Cheng, and then drowned herself in pain.

   Before being controlled, she had a hunch early in the morning, so she condensed all her memories into the system, and at the same time, Su Cheng used her abilities to create another plane.

    Su Yan expected his ability to be strong, but he never thought that his ability could actually control the plane...

    or even become the master of the plane.

    She was reborn along with her, and she had a second life...

    This time, Su Cheng had no memory, but by coincidence of marriage, he met Su Xia, who was so delicate and delicate when he was a child, and from then on, he saw her for ten thousand years.

    Later, it was Su Xia who rescued him... The

    two fell in love and separated.

    The ability of the system and the plane ability he left behind sent the dead Su Xia to another world again, and then returned when he was twenty-one years old.

    Su Xia looked at the calm young man in front of her, but a sourness suddenly came to her heart.

    She couldn't control it any longer and hugged him.

    "Su Cheng..."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say: it's

    finally finished! ! I'm so excited, so excited, so excited.

    This book is my first book in Jinjiang. There may be many bugs, but I'm really happy wow wow QAQ

    ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah really happy! !     In addition, my follow-up document "Become the Bai Yueguang of the Sick Big Boss in the Last World" , Shang

    Nuannuan, passed through the book and became Bai Yueguang, the first love of Jin Cheng, the sick and weak boss of the last world.     Jin Cheng in the article looks like a sick child on the surface. He collapses as soon as the wind blows, and his actual force value exceeds the table. When he became famous, he was pushed into the zombie group by Shang Nuannuan.     And when he came back from his rebirth, the first thing he did was chop up the white-eyed wolf and feed it to the zombies.

    Shang Nuannuan: emmm... QAQ

    has not happened yet, everything is in time.

    Shang Nuannuan was overcome with pain, and changed his mind.

    In the early days of Jin Cheng's infection, no one wanted to approach him, only Shang Nuannuan took care of him personally.

    Jin Cheng was seriously injured in a coma, but Shang Nuannuan never gave up and did his best.

    Unexpectedly, the first thing Jin Cheng did when he woke up was to grab her neck.

    The little girl's fair skin was slightly reddish, her breathing was difficult, and she was aggrieved, but she still reminded him softly not to forget to change the dressing.

    Looking at her familiar face, Jin Cheng let go of his hand in a mysterious way. For the first time in his life in more than 20 years, there were waves. Since then, the spring breeze has passed.

    Jin Cheng: "Why are you being so kind to me?"

    Shang Nuannuan was stunned for a moment, her eyes sparkling, "Would you believe me if I said I liked you?"

    She was different from Shang Nuannuan in the book, she fell in love with Jin Cheng at first sight. , across dimensions.

    —Jin Cheng gave everything to

    Shang Nuannuan in his previous life, but in the end he was pushed into the zombie group by her, and the corpse was destroyed.

    He came back from the rebirth and was ready to destroy everything she had with his own hands, but soon after contacting her, Jin Cheng discovered that this little girl was completely different from her previous life?

    When he was just reborn and was attacked by the crowd, only Shang Nuannuan extended a helping hand to him, holding a candy in his hand, his eyebrows curved, "Do you want to eat?"

    You can see it in the column in the upper right corner!

    give you little flowers~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
41.1K 851 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...
21.5K 217 49
The end of the world is coming, and the opening is a natural disaster. Sandstorms, heavy snowstorms, extreme heat and plagues, thick fog and extreme...
68.8K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...