The fake daughter stood up af...

由 Xiaoshuo_

Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

284 6 0
由 Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 32 My name is Konoha, are you satisfied?

    Su Xia meal.

    Suddenly, she realized that she had always been too far away from the so-called apocalypse.

    Zombies are not the biggest threat in the apocalypse. The biggest threat is actually human nature and people's hearts.

    Su Cheng didn't speak, and tapped the other hand lightly with his fingers, but the threat in the air was magnified at this moment, and he looked at the big man quietly with a smile on his lips.

    The big man reacted suddenly, "I know... I know where that little boy is. I'll take you there."

    After speaking, he stumbled to his feet and stepped forward.

    Su Xia and Su Cheng looked at each other and followed.

    The further you go in this street, the more you feel the poverty here.

    Even some houses have no protective function at all, only half-built walls.

    Su Xia's heart was a little heavy.

    But then, she suddenly remembered something, "He doesn't live here?"

    The residents here are obviously getting poorer as they go back, but the front is already the last building.

    The big man who led the way trembled and said with a wry smile, "Their family is so poor, how could they have a place to live."

    "The base originally used food to distribute houses when they came in. They didn't hand in the house, and naturally they didn't have a house."

    His words were mixed with a slight sigh.

    Su Xia was silent.

    She guessed right, this base is indeed not as beautiful as it seems.

    Most of the people who live here are not hungry or warm.

    Passing by the building, Su Xia soon discovered a new world.

    Many people are sitting on the ground, homeless like homeless people in the modern world, with many dirty faces, as if they haven't washed their faces for a long time.

    Almost as soon as she got close, she could smell an unpleasant sour smell.

    Su Cheng immediately took Su Xia into his arms.

    The refreshing scent instantly covered up the taste of others, Su Xia was stunned, raised her head, and just looked at him.

    There was a slight smile in his light brown eyes, his eyes were calm, and he could vaguely see the ridicule and dignity in it.

    Su Xia lowered her head as if electrocuted, and then pushed him away.

    Afraid of Su Cheng's misunderstanding, she quickly said, "I don't think this is good..."

    Before Su Cheng spoke, the big man walking in front didn't notice, "The front should be where the little boy and his mother are. "

    Su Cheng's eyes darkened, and he looked at him coldly.

    There was a little trembling in the big man's voice, "Two adults, if you have nothing to do, then I will go first..."

    After speaking, regardless of the two people's words, they left quickly.

    Su Xia: "...?"

    Is this because they were afraid that the two of them would eat him?

    Su Xia said, "Let's go."

    After speaking, she stepped up.

    She glanced around and found that most of the people here were very hungry, and they were even skinny after the end of the world.

    And that little boy...

    Her eyes were silent, it's not easy for such a little boy to survive in the end times.

    Su Xia walked all the way to the little boy, only to find that Konoha was also there.

    Of course she also saw her, and then doubted, "You came to find that little boy too?"

    Su Xia was surprised, "How do you know that little boy?"

    After speaking, she suddenly realized something, "That little boy has Question?"

    Konoha frowned: "I heard that he volunteered to experiment yesterday in exchange for food..."

    In exchange for food?

    Su Xia was stunned.

    If the little boy before was in exchange for food, why would he still steal apples?

    She just realized the problem, and then she saw the little boy at a glance. He hid behind the stone pillar, as if he knew from the beginning that the other party was looking for him, and his bright eyes stared at them.

    Su Xia walked over.

    But in the next moment, he took a step away, looked at them vigilantly, and stretched out his hand.

    Konoha's whip slammed hard on the ground, frowning fiercely, "Why is he so ignorant?"

    After saying that, he was going to go up and grab him.

    "Wait." Su Xia said, she frowned, and tentatively took out a cake from her pocket.

    The little boy's eyes lit up slightly, and then he slowly approached.

    "So that's how it is..." Su Xia murmured.

    She looked at the little boy and tried to soften herself, "I want to know, where is your mother?"

    Sure enough, when she said this, the little boy immediately became vigilant, with a vague look in his eyes. hatred.

    With the cake in his hand, he threw it on them again, and was about to run away.

    "Do you still want to leave?" Konoha said impatiently, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, all the vines wrapped around him and brought him to his eyes.

    The little boy tried his best to resist, but to no avail, opened his mouth, "Bah."

    He spit directly onto her face.

    But Konoha is an ability user after all, and he dodged directly from the little boy's attack, and his face turned green.

    When has she been treated like this? !

    "Little devil, if you don't want to die, just tell me, where is your mother, and, haven't you done the experiment? Why are you still without food?" Konoha said unceremoniously.

    But the little boy was surprisingly not deterred by her. Maybe he saw something wrong. He looked up at Su Xia and slowly extended his hand.

    Su Xia: "..."

    Konoha: "..."

    This is still addicting, right?

    "No!" Konoha fiercely broke his fantasy.

    There was a trace of obvious loss in the little boy's eyes.

    Su Xia didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Okay, don't scare the child, I'll give it to him."

    At this time, even Su Xia had to be thankful that he had brought something with him when he went out.

    She reached out and conjured up an apple.

    The little boy's eyes lit up, he didn't even have time to wipe it, he hugged the apple and nibbled at it, and finally said, "Why are you asking my mother?"

    Konoha said angrily, "Because I think your mother is easy to communicate with."

    This damn brat.

    He let out an "oh", then stopped the half-eaten apple, put it in his pocket, glanced at the two of them, and then looked at Su Cheng behind Su Xia, "I don't want to take you guys with me. Go."

    He replied succinctly.

    "Don't worry, we won't hurt you, we just want to ask you something." Su Xia said, she originally looked soft, now? more friendly.

    The little boy's face changed, and finally he was gloomy, "But the last one told me the same."

    But later, his mother was hurt because of him.

    After hesitating for a moment, he finally chose to believe Su Xia and said, "Come with me, but this man must stay here."

    He was referring to Su Cheng.

    He looked at Su Cheng with hostility in his eyes.

    Su Cheng raised his hand innocently, his light brown eyes slightly dark.

    Su Xia hesitated for a moment, then she replied softly, "Okay." The

    little boy was satisfied.

    And Su Cheng stood behind her, slightly innocent, his voice extremely hoarse, "Xia Xia doesn't want me?"

    He was very close to her, his warm breath blowing on her earlobe, Su Xia shivered.

    She didn't speak, and Su Cheng naturally asked himself for boredom.

    People here are all wandering the streets in the open air, and of course they are easy to find.

    However, the little boy hid his mother in a hidden place, and it was not until he arrived.

    He pointed to the woman sitting next to him: "This is my mother."

    Su Xia and Konoha looked at each other, and they were shocked to see the surprise in each other's eyes.

    There is no reason for him.

    This woman... The clothes have been torn to pieces, almost not covering her body, her eyes are dull and she looks forward, a little dazed.

    Su Xia suddenly understood.

    "Did your previous food be taken away..." she asked softly.

    The little boy nodded logically and sneered, "Otherwise, this is the end of the world after all."

    "What else do you want to ask now?" The little boy looked at them with undisguised disgust, "I can't even talk to her. Communication, is it possible that you have?"

    Su Xia and Konoha fell silent for a while.

    Konoha suddenly spoke, and a whip hit the ground fiercely, "These beasts!"

    She gritted her teeth, almost hating it to the extreme.

    To do something like that to a woman and a little boy is almost as bad as a dog!

    Compared with Konoha, Su Xia was still calm, took a deep breath, "Can you draw us some of your blood?" The

    little boy: "Yes."

    Su Xia's eyes lit up.

    Little boy: "Ten cakes."

    Su Xia: "..."

    She said bravely, "Yes..."

    After saying that, the little boy stretched out his hand without hesitation, "Pick it up."

    Konoha glanced at him, and then stretched out his own vines.

    Because the other party was thin after all, she only took a little bit and then stopped.

    After a moment.

    She looked at her vines, "His blood is normal, except for some zombie viruses, there is nothing serious."

    "And... it did form antibodies." At the

    end, her voice was a little subtle.

    Unexpectedly, the lord of this base has a conscience, and the things he gives are true.

    Su Xia couldn't help but be a little surprised when these words came out.

    She didn't speak again.

    "Let's go." Konoha said, looking at Su Xia.

    The little boy was indifferent, "What about my ten flatbreads?"

    His voice was calm.

    Konoha wanted to beat the child, but she still said, "We'll bring it to you right away." The

    little boy said "oh", "Then who are you? I can still come to you."

    Konoha: "..."

    She rolled her eyes: "My name is Konoha, are you satisfied?" The

    little boy said "oh" again.

    Konoha:  …

    What to do, she saw that this little broken child was getting more and more outrageous.

    Until he left here, Konoha's face was still a little green.

    Su Xia suddenly realized that she was not with Lan Si, and she asked, "Where's Lan Si?"

    Konoha rolled his eyes, "He suddenly felt a stomach ache halfway through, I think he has too many things, let him I 'm back."

    "Ask him what he's doing? He's unreliable, and he doesn't care about anything."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

423K 23.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
7.3K 268 5
In which Jennie tried to fix things between her relationship with the famous superstar Kim Taehyung. -La douleur exquise Series : Book Two-
606K 63.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
51.5K 804 43
Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense fog, extreme daylight, eternal night... ...