The fake daughter stood up af...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

270 5 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 28 If you like it, go after it

    Then suddenly attacked behind Su Xia.

    Cold, frightening, gloomy and almost suffocating, the power turned into reality made every skin of Su Xia scream.

    But the force was not directed at her.

    But behind her...

    Su Xia turned around dully, but the tip of her nose touched a black needle-shaped piercing-sucking object, and her eyes suddenly widened.

    Behind her, nothing else, is a huge mosquito, and the mouthparts are only a centimeter away from her face.

    It was frozen in place.

    Su Cheng was behind her, and his elegant voice slowly sounded, "Xia Xia is not going to come back?"

    His tone was teasing.

    Su Xia seemed to feel something, and turned around stiffly.

    After a while, she opened her lips and swallowed slightly, "How should I get the 'meteorite'?"

    Su Cheng glanced at her, "Only the core part of the 'meteorite' is the source of continuous power.

    He said with a smile, "To take it out, you only need to use your hands..." Su

    Xia subconsciously looked at his hand, slender and fair, with neatly trimmed nails, he casually poked it with his hands. Entered the surface of the blue spar, and then pulled it at will.

    "Chuck--"

    the sound of something breaking sounded.

    Su Cheng pulled his hand out at will, and a mass of light suddenly appeared in his palm, which was cut off by a mass of air and condensed into a spherical object.

    However, Su Xia was not in the mood to look at this. Her pupils dilated instantly, and she looked behind the group of light. Her lips trembled slightly: "Su Cheng..."

    "Look ahead..."

    Su Xia saw the sight in front of her. , A huge group of mosquitoes appeared in front of them.

    Long mouthparts.

    The sound of "humming" kept revolving in the air.

    Mosquitoes are accumulating more and more, covering the sky overwhelmingly like a cloud.

    Su Xia couldn't care less, so she grabbed Su Cheng.

    "Run—" The

    dense hum from behind got closer and closer.

    The scene here was unusually large, and Su Xia ran for an unknown amount of time until all the noises of the mosquitoes were isolated before she stopped.

    Su Xia's palm was even soaked with sweat, she turned her head slightly, and before the word Su Cheng could blurt out, she bumped into Su Cheng's already dark eyes.

    His eyes had turned dark at some point, and he looked at her faintly, with a smile on his lips, and looked at the hand that was held by Su Xia.

    "Xia Xia..."

    Su Cheng's voice almost murmured.

    Su Xia seemed to be hot, and immediately shook off Su Cheng's hand, "I didn't mean to..."

    After she said that, she realized that something was wrong.

    Su Cheng's eyes were visibly cold, and the ink-colored pupils were as bottomless as deep pools. Su Xia was staring directly at him, and his scalp was almost numb.

    She stammered, "Su...Su Cheng..."

    Su Cheng's eyes were rarely cold.

    I don't know how long it took before he calmed down, put the things he just got back into his pocket, and turned to look in the direction of the mosquitoes just now.

    "You don't have to run." Su Cheng's voice was calm.

    But Su Xia's scalp was a little numb.

    She looked up at him cautiously, always feeling that the young man in front of her seemed to be angry.

    "My ability is space movement." Su Cheng glanced at her lightly.

    "Um……"

    Su Xia always felt a little dry in her throat.

    She said dully, "I didn't think about it that much just now."

    Su Cheng's eyes were calm, "Nothing."

    He didn't know what he was thinking of. The dark pupils that had originally receded a lot and became a bit light brown.

    "Then your eyes..." Su Xia opened her mouth and closed her mouth again.

    She seems to be asking too much.

    Su Cheng glanced at her lightly: "Is there anything wrong with changing mood?"

    Su Xia: "..."

    Although, how could this be?

    She wisely closed her mouth.

    "The specific situation is like this." Su Cheng took out the red light group he had taken before from the space.

    Lan Si opened his mouth wide, "Is this thing the thing that led to the coming of the apocalypse?" It

    wasn't just him, even Konoha's unchanging face became a bit complicated.

    The young man's light brown pupils were always a little careless, and he suddenly smiled, "Why is it impossible?"

    Su Cheng's tone was calm, "A piece of light, what if it is the source ability of the plane?"

    The source ability of the plane?

    The people around looked at each other, looked at each other, and saw a bit of confusion in each other's eyes.

    It was the first time they heard the term.

    Even Su Xia was stunned.

    Su Cheng said calmly, "This universe does not contain only this plane. The world you think may be just a speck of dust in the eyes of other people. This is the end of the world, and that other world may be the peace you yearn for most."

    It was rare for him to say such a long sentence.

    There was a hint of astonishment in the eyes of the others present.

    Lan Si obviously didn't believe it, but he still pressed his doubts into his stomach.

    But these words had the deepest impact on Su Xia.

    Su Cheng obviously has these worldviews.

    When he said these words, his eyes kept looking at Su Xia, and the smile and sloppiness in his eyes did not diminish at all.

    He emphasized, "Maybe between you, there will also be people from another world."

    "This person may be your former teammate, or may be a comrade-in-arms who is fighting side by side."

    When it comes to the word teammate, he is present . The atmosphere was obviously cold.

    Konoha was the first to speak, "Brother Su, you're saying that Ling'er may be from another world, right?" Su Cheng pondered

    the halo with his sharp-boned fingers, and after hearing this, he raised his head slightly, "Maybe she Never far away."

    He meant it.

    Konoha cat pupils slightly enlarged.

    Her hand on the whip tightened.

    After a while, he took a deep breath, "I see."

    Lan Si scratched his head inexplicably, "Is this thing really going to be handed over to the lord who broke the base?"

    He always had a feeling for that lord in his heart. Weird feeling.

    Maybe it was because he was dressed in gentle clothes and wore gold-rimmed glasses every day, which made him unhappy for some reason.

    Xiaopang also said, "Lance is right, I could see the malice in him from the very beginning..."

    "Then why don't you say it?" Konoha frowned.

    Little Fatty scratched his head: "I didn't think it was necessary at the time, and according to Brother Su's ability... I should be able to tell..."

    Su Xia looked at them silently.

    Sure enough...

    Su Cheng is indeed their backbone.

    She glanced at Su Cheng.     Su Cheng stood aside

    , but did not intend to participate in this topic. He looked at the things in his hands lightly, and said with great interest, "You can go."

.

    Su Xia trembled subconsciously.

    He seemed to feel something, the long eyelashes cast a shadow on his face, his eyes were smiling, and the light brown pupils seemed to be a little darker, "Xia Xia is not used to it yet?"

    Such a look instantly reminded her of Su Su. The pupils that Cheng said before were determined by his mood, and his whole body froze.

    She took a deep breath, "Sooner or later you'll get used to it..."

    Su Xia has a strong desire to survive.

    She was aware of this.

    Even Konoha, who has always been at odds with her, turned her head to look at her.

    There are complex emotions in Mao Tong, there are entanglements, contradictions, and even...

    sympathy.

    Su Xia felt a shot in the heart.

    When a few people returned to the base again, the big man in front of the door was still guarding the door. Naturally, they already knew them at this time. They hurried forward and stared at Su Xia and Konoha with a pair of eyes. .

    After meeting Lan Si's warning eyes, he took it back angrily, "You are finally back, the lord has been waiting for a long time, how is it? Have you got the things?"

    He opened his mouth, his eyes changed to another warm.

    His attitude made Su Xia a little uncomfortable.

    Konoha apparently also noticed this problem and frowned, "Why are you asking in such a hurry?" The

    big man hurriedly said, "I'm not thinking about the future of mankind... Don't worry, the 'meteorite' will also be prepared for the members of the research team. , it won't be mine at that time."

    Konoha gave him a white look and didn't bother to pay attention to him, "Let's lead the way quickly." The big man

    's eyes flashed a little ferocious, but he walked forward honestly, nodded and said, "Okay, I'll take you there right away."

    Su Xiaruo He looked at the big man thoughtfully.

    In her heart, she was always a little uneasy about the big man.

    And Konoha's performance is also a bit strange... I

    don't know if it's an illusion, she always walks in front of her intentionally or not, with the vine whip tightly in her hand, guarding against something.

    In other words, she was protecting herself intentionally or unintentionally.

    Su Xia said softly, "Konoha?"

    "What are you doing?" Hearing Su Xia's voice, Konoha's face was not good, and the tone of voice was not good.

    "Do you think he's weird?" Su Xia tried to keep her tone soft, "How did he decide that we would definitely get the 'Meteorite'?" As we

    all know, the 'Meteorite' was a dangerous venue at the time, so few people could get it.

    But when they came back, the big man didn't mean the slightest surprise.

    Sure enough, Konoha's face changed.

    She said coldly, "I don't know either."

    After speaking, she stepped forward.

    But he was more prepared for the big man, and he was obviously vigilant.

    Lan Si naturally also paid attention to this scene, and reassured Su Xia, "It's alright, don't mind, she did the same to Zero before."

    After speaking, she glanced at her mouth, "Even to you than to the rest of us. People are much better, and I'm still in the mood to talk to you, so I might not care."

    "I know," Su Xia said with a smile, "Do you like Konoha?

    " All of a sudden, he turned red, and he was quite annoyed, "What did you say? Who would like that fierce woman!"

    He pointed, "Just her? I don't think ghosts will like it. She is fierce all day long. Even the previous zero was killed by her."

    Su Xia interrupted him, "Young man, beat him up. It's normal to make trouble, I understand, no need to explain."

    She patted him on the shoulder, "If you like it, just go after him."

    After speaking, she turned to step forward.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
11.6K 89 30
Author: Eat Meat Sauce Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-12-07 12:51:23 [Rebirth + Space + Stron...
1.6M 95.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
12.1K 161 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story