The fake daughter stood up af...

By Xiaoshuo_

Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 27

277 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 27 Follow me

    Long fingers ran across her face and lips.

    The people around can also notice that something is wrong.

    Konoha's face was even more ugly, but he couldn't say a word.

    In the end, he chopped his feet and turned around.

    As the party concerned, Su Xia's scalp was numb, and she stammered and asked, "Su Cheng, what's wrong?"

    According to what the zombie said, Su Cheng's small iron box should be extremely important to her.

    He chuckled lightly, a dark color brewing in the bottom of his eyes, "Does Xia Xia want that small tin box?"

    His tone meant something, with a bit of interest.

    But she could easily feel the undercurrents surging on Su Cheng's fingertips, as if...

    as long as she said one more sentence, she would be immediately stabbed by Su Cheng.

    "Of course not." Su Xia answered quickly.

    Her eyes were firm, "You must have your own reasons for taking it away, and I have no right to interfere." As soon as

    the voice fell, she immediately felt that the pressure left by the person in front of her was much less.

    Su Xia breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Su Cheng secretly.

    His eyes are light brown, his skin is fair, his hair is black, and his lips seem to always have a smile, but they are extremely thin and cool.

    In Su Xia's memory, he has always been a dangerous person.

    Obviously, she didn't have too many memories of Su Cheng in her mind, but her heart seemed to always warn her...

    Su Xia was held in his arms by him. It was obviously gentle and powerful, but she was neat. With his own ruthlessness, "I hope Xia Xia's words will count."

    His tone was intimate.

    In a place where Su Xia could not see, those beautiful light brown pupils inexplicably produced a stray dark color, surging and surging.

    Even the other two people were secretly shocked when they saw it.

    Continuing to walk forward, the yellow sand in the sky has retreated at some point, replaced by vitality that has not been seen for a long time.

    The deeper you go, the more green there is.

    Everything seemed to be carefully arranged, and there was not a single zombie around.

    Konoha and Lan Si, as the main force of the entire team, have always been vigilantly standing in the front to explore the path first.

    But time passed bit by bit, even the two of them were stunned.

    "There are no zombies here." Lan Si was the first to come to a conclusion.

    Mu Ye rolled his eyes at him, still the same sneer Mu You, sneered back, "How do you know if it is or is it hiding?"

    Lan Si frowned: "You will die if you don't lift the bar?"

    "It's just the truth." Abandoning these words, she raised her eyes and turned to her vines to test the ground.

    Finally, he let out a sigh of turbidity and looked at Su Xia and Su Cheng behind him, "Three hundred meters." After

    three hundred meters, it is the location of the 'Meteorite'.

    Su Cheng heard what she meant, and glanced at her lightly, "No need to go."

    Lan Si and Konoha were stunned at the same time.

    She wondered, "Why?" The

    meteorite was in front of her, but Su Cheng told them not to come forward...

    Su Cheng didn't speak, his lips curled slightly, he glanced at her, but immediately made her bow her head.

    Konoha pursed her lips: "I said too much."

    The coercion in the air made her tremble slightly, her face was pale, and the originally large and bright cat pupils were now a little sad.

    Su Cheng doesn't like people questioning him.

    Su Xia lowered her eyes.

    Su Cheng turned to look at her, "Does Xia Xia want to go in?"

    His tone was light, with a bit of indifference.

    Su Xia froze.

    Although Su Cheng asked her if she wanted to go in, she looked at Su Cheng, but it was clearly written that she would die if she didn't go in.

    She squeezed out a smile: "Okay."

    Konoha was obviously anxious when she heard this sentence, "Brother Su, will it be dangerous if you go in only?"

    Su Cheng asked back, "Will it be dangerous if you go in? ?"

    Konoha choked.

    Su Cheng: "According to the current situation, the zombies who have just arrived should only be here to spread the word, the real danger is likely to be inside, and Xia Xia and I, one is the space department and the other is the healing department, we should be the best The match."

    He raised his eyes, light brown eyes with a little deep meaning, "My space teleportation can only transmit two people at a time." The

    air suddenly froze.

    Konoha's lips moved, and Lan Si also stepped forward and said, "Konoha, Brother Su is right, you should stay here."

    His rare kindness.

    Konoha glared at him fiercely, but did not speak.

    She can actually understand...

    but such a scene will make her think of someone easily.

    The former healer.

    It was obviously not only her who thought of that person, but even Xiaopang, who had never had any sense of existence, rarely said, "If there are only two people, it is indeed dangerous, and Xia Xia's healing ability..."

    Everyone understands his worries.

    As soon as he finished speaking, there was a sudden pain in his hand.

    The wind passed, and everyone didn't react, only to see a scarlet scratch on his hand.

    The next moment, a green light flashed, and he was directly healed.

    This scene surprised everyone.

    Su Cheng said calmly, "Are you questioning me?"

    There was a hint of interest in his light brown pupils, and from Chubby's point of view, it was faintly even scarlet.

    His tone was cold, and the wound on Xiao Pang's body quickly opened, and he felt a sense of coercion, and he couldn't even move.

    Only then did Xiaopang realize the seriousness of the matter. His face was pale and his lips trembled slightly. He said in horror, "Captain...

    "Su Cheng..." She blurted out.

    After speaking, she realized what she had said.

    But in exchange, it was Su Cheng's eyes that were half-smiling but not smiling.

    His slender fingertips touched Su Xia's face, it was slightly cold, and when he touched, there was a cold intention of being stared at by something. The light was slightly deep, "What does Xia Xia want to say? Su Cheng 's

    tone was smiling, like a good and caring boyfriend.

    ——If there were no bloodstains on Xiao Pang's body beside him.

    Su Xia was stared at by him, her heart skipped a beat, and she said stiffly, "Su Cheng...don't hurt other people casually, okay..."

    Her tone was difficult.

    Su Xia's words were like an amnesty order. Just after she finished speaking, the transparent needle made of air stopped, and hovered obediently in the around him.

    "As you wish. "

    Simple words, with a smile, when he looked at Xiao Chuan, he turned cold and cold, "Of course, there will be no next time.

    After he finished speaking, he ignored the pale chubby sitting on the ground, and turned around again. Su

    Xia stood there, hesitated for a moment, or squatted down, and the supernatural powers accumulated on the fingertips to heal the chubby. I have

    n't touched it yet. Arrived, but was pushed away by the fat man.

    Fatty said weakly: "It's just a minor injury, don't bother you anymore."

    He sat on the ground, his belly was slightly raised, and he threw an arc with his breathing, with obvious fatigue on his face.

    Is this a minor injury?

    Su Xia was stunned.

    She asked tentatively, "Did Su Cheng often treat you like this before?"

    Unexpectedly, Xiao Pang shook his head, "No, it's just that Brother Su doesn't like people who don't listen to him..."

    Su Xia choked. , a "why" still blurted out.

    The fat man looked at her thoughtfully.

    "There used to be a healing power user in the team, you should know."

    He pointed to Konoha, "It's her best friend."

    "That person, because he didn't listen to Brother Su, insisted on fighting against the zombies. , will die."

    Su Xia's pupils were slightly startled, and then she remembered Konoha's attitude towards herself.

    It's no wonder that his best friend was replaced...

    After Xiaopang said these words, he stopped talking, and Su Xia also followed Su Cheng.

    Contrary to the outside, the closer she got inside, the more she could feel the vigorous vitality.

    "What the hell is a meteorite..." Su Xia murmured.

    It can not only put the entire human society into crisis, but also can radiate such majestic life.

    Even if there is a grass around, affected by it, it can grow to the point where she can look up.

    Su Cheng walked in front with his back, but there was no surprise, as if he was used to seeing these things.

    There are still no zombies here.

    Su Xia made a quick conclusion in her heart.

    Just as this thought fell, her fingertips suddenly ached.

    Su Xia subconsciously hissed.

    Bright red blood slid from his fingertips.

    She looked up and saw that it was actually a vine, because it was climbing on the plant, so Su Xia didn't pay attention.

    "The meteorite is just ahead." Su Cheng's tone was calm, and he quickly came to a conclusion.

    Su Xia's heart skipped a beat.

    She walked over and pulled away the vines with all her strength.

    The next moment, the gem-like object inside suddenly shook her pupils.

    Surrounded by the huge grass deep inside was a blue spar, radiating dazzling light. The dazzling scene made Su Xia stunned in place.

    Everything around her also echoed with it at this time. She just touched it, and she could feel the surging vitality.

    This is...

    'Meteorite'?

    The moment Su Xia touched it, the 'meteorite' instantly lit up.

    A huge suction force came from the stone in front of him, Su Xia didn't even have time to react, and instantly felt a little dizzy.

    And it was at this time that the surrounding plants seemed to be alive, and the long whip was moving frantically, ruthlessly trying to pierce her mind.

    Su Xia closed her eyes.

    The expected sharp pain did not come, and she felt that her body was being pulled back suddenly.

    "Su Xia." The usual casual voice came, revealing a strong sense of coldness, "Don't touch it."

    Su Cheng's voice was cold, but it gave people a sense of peace of mind.

    Only then did Su Xia stand upright, but her face was pale.

    "'Meteorite', as the beginning of the artificial end of the world, has its own set of protection mechanisms." He said coldly, "The vines around it were born to protect it."

    After speaking, Su Cheng suddenly laughed, "Xia Xia, you should follow me, otherwise I can't guarantee your safety." The

    youth's tone revealed a bit of a diffused tone.

    Su Xia's fingertips trembled, "I..."

    She was about to open her mouth, but the young man's smile subsided a little.

    He opened his hand suddenly.

    A sharp and cold breath came from the surface.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
12.1K 161 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
29.6K 599 26
A global blackout caused by unknown reasons, schools closed, factories closed, sea, land and air transportation was interrupted, all supplies in supe...
44.5K 895 92
末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book traveler. She is neither a protagonist nor a...