The fake daughter stood up af...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 25

298 5 0
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter twenty-five important deceased

    When Su Xia woke up again, Su Cheng was gone.

    She rubbed her eyes and went out, only to see Konoha.

    Although Konoha's face was still not good-looking, it was much better than yesterday. "Your abilities are exactly the same as hers."

    Su Xia was surprised: "She?"

    Konoha's cat pupils narrowed slightly and nodded, meaning: "The former healer."

    "Follow me."

    Su Xia suppressed her curiosity and quickly followed Konoha.

    This is just a temporary foothold, and Konoha took her to a more remote place.

    Just stopped, the surrounding vines rushed out instantly, and stabbed Su Xia fiercely without any hesitation.

    "Pfft."

    Su Xia was stunned for a few seconds, staring at her chest in astonishment.

    "You..."

    Blood spurted out, and the green glow on her body instantly flourished.

    Konoha pulled out his own vines, and Su Xia's heart also healed quickly.

    The speed visible to the naked eye made Konoha's cat pupils more complicated.

    Su Xia's heart tightened.

    Konoha returned all his vines and said coldly, "The reason why the healing power is called the useless power is not only because it has no lethality, but ... its reaction time and healing efficiency."

    "But why didn't you?"

    Su Xia took a step back: "I don't know either."

    She could clearly feel the pressure on Konoha. Sure enough, upon hearing this, Konoha smiled sarcastically. "This ability was originally only on her body. Now you say you don't know?"

    She stared at Su Xia and took a step forward, which made people feel more oppressive.

    "I heard that you didn't have supernatural powers before, right?"

    Konoha held a whip made of vines in her hand, her fingers were slender, and her skin was a cold white color that was not common in the end of the world, but Su Xia knew that she contained explosive power.

    She said softly, "What are you doubting?"

    Konoha's eyes were cold, "There is a way to take away other people's abilities. Her accident was exactly a year apart from your appearance."

    Her voice was cold, The eyes that looked at Su Xia were full of suspicion.

    Su Xia suddenly smiled, "Are you questioning me, or are you questioning Su Cheng?" As

    soon as she finished speaking, Konoha's cat pupils narrowed suddenly, and she slapped the ground with a whip, "Shut up." In

    her heart It is also very clear what kind of person Su Cheng is.

    [Host, according to her strength, you are likely to be beaten to death by her whip before the ability is triggered. ] The voice of the system sounded at the right time, "In order to avoid unnecessary casualties, I suggest you run away quickly."

    Su Xia glanced at the cracked ground.

    The atmosphere was sluggish, and I don't know how long it took before Konoha took a deep breath, "You are lucky."

    After speaking, she turned around coldly, leaving no trace of her back.

    At night, according to the itinerary, the group decided to go to the location of the "Meteorite" together.

    Su Xia was being held by Su Cheng, and from time to time she could feel the cold gaze coming from behind her.

    On the contrary, Fatty is the most observant: "There is a village ahead."

    Su Xia and Su Cheng looked at each other.

    This place is desolate, there are not even a few zombies, and the Gobi is windy and sandy, so why are there villages?

    Su Cheng's eyes were dark: "Go and have a look."

    According to others, the location of the "Meteorite" should attract countless zombies...

    Su Xia naturally thought of these things, and followed silently.

    They had just approached a house, and the surroundings were dilapidated and did not look like anyone.

    Lan Si walked to the front carelessly, "Sister Su Xia, I think you are too cautious. It has been four years since the end of the world, and basically all the survivors have entered the base. I am willing to believe that there are zombies here, someone... "

    Before he could finish speaking, the door creaked open first.

    Lan Si was startled, and subconsciously gathered his own abilities.

    The target was an old woman.

    The old woman was not surprised by their arrival, her vicissitudes of life were cloudy, she narrowed her eyes, and her voice was unpleasant and hoarse: "You guys are here..."

    Lan Si's eyes widened.

    He opened his mouth, Konoha pushed Lan Si away impatiently, took a step forward, "You know us?" The

    old woman didn't speak, but walked in swayingly, moving slowly: "She was right. , you will really come..."

    After a while, a voice came from inside: "Come in."

    Konoha was obviously a little unhappy with her attitude, her cat's pupils were enlarged, and her face was cold.

    Su Cheng had a smile on his lips, but his expression remained unchanged.

    Fatty understood at a glance and walked in first.

    His stature is simple and honest, and he is more friendly than others.

    The old woman took out a tin box and said in a slow voice, "Are you here to look for 'Meteorite'?"

    Is this what "she" said too?

    Su Xia was a little surprised.

    After a moment of silence, Fatty said honestly, "Yes, grandma, you know?"

    His tone was respectful.

    After all, he had been in the last days for so long, and he still knew what to say and what not to say.

    Sure enough, the old woman gave him a stiff look and said coldly, "That person asked me to give it to Su Xia."

    Su Xia? !

    The eyes of the people around him fell on Su Xia almost instantly.

    Su Xia was also surprised and took the small box.

    "'Meteorite' will appear at twelve o'clock tomorrow, if you want to find it, you can go there at that time." She turned her gaze to Su Xia stiffly, a feeling of being stared at by a poisonous snake emerged spontaneously, Su Xia looked as usual, and the old woman seemed to be somewhat satisfied with her performance, "That person said, I hope you will be satisfied when you see this thing."

    There was a bit of deep meaning in her tone, which made other people's eyes darken as well. one cent.

    "You will rest here tonight, don't worry, it's very safe here."

    Leaving such a sentence, the old woman walked slowly to the side.

    Su Cheng hooked his lips, looked at her back, his light brown eyes were a little scattered, "Excuse me, old man, it's been so long since the end of the world, won't you leave?"

    His words were cool, but he suddenly let go The

    old woman paused, her expression gloomy, "What is the end of the world? I have lived here for more than ten years, and I have never heard the word end of the world. If you are not satisfied with our place, you can leave. There is no need to deceive me here." His expression didn't seem to be fake, and the others jumped.

    Su Xia said calmly, "Old man, who are you talking about?"

    She looked at the old woman, for fear of missing a single clue from her.

    The old woman's eyes were heavy, and when she talked about her, she paused her expression and became a little excited, "She is our savior, no, God."

    "Four years ago, there was a sudden drought in our place, which made the already poor mountain village even worse. The people around also suddenly turned into monsters overnight..."

    At that time, the old woman hid under the bed, trembling all over, for fear that a monster would come and break her head.

    She heard the monster's voice... The

    old woman's heart was beating wildly, and she firmly held the stick she had picked up before chopping wood, ready to give the monster the final blow.

    "Touch—" The

    door was suddenly kicked open.

    The cool and cold female voice had a faint smile, "I finally found you..."

    "Then, I saw the monsters still wandering outside suddenly exploded." The old woman's turbid eyes brought out tears with excitement, "I was saved, she even helped me clean the whole house, told me that monsters like that would never appear again in the future, and gave me this iron box, telling me that in four years there will be a man named Su Xia. Come here, let me give it to you."

    "Do you still remember what that person looked like?" Su Xia grasped the key and spoke softly.

    The fourth level of healing power, affinity.

    [It can make disobedient patients like you, but be careful not to use it on people with low levels of yourself~ Otherwise, it will easily damage your mental power. 】

    Under the influence of affinity, the old woman's figure trembled, "What she looks like..." The

    old woman tried to recall the appearance of the other party, her memory was not very good, but she remembered that person clearly, "I remember her. It seems a bit like you... with a cold temperament." As

    soon as he finished speaking, the audience was in an uproar.

    It's Suyan! ?

    The old woman tried her best to recall the previous story and walked out slowly.

    Su Xia lowered her eyes: "It's Su Yan, but it's not Su Yan."

    Konoha frowned, "What do you mean?" As

    soon as she finished speaking, she suddenly felt a fierce air coming, even if she wanted to dodge, she still remained A small incision was made.

    Su Cheng's eyes became a little darker, and he looked at Konoha casually. He was tall, but also unfathomable, "Don't be noisy."

    Konoha was stiff.

    She closed her mouth.

    Su Xia could always feel that Su Cheng's eyes fell on her body, and the pressure and threat it carried made her bite the bullet and said, "In my memory, Su Yan had just returned to the base at that time, and she recognized Su Yan resigned as his father."

    And...

    Su Yan's personality is not cold.

    One can pretend, but if nothing is leaked, that would be too clever.

    According to Su Xia's previous experience, Su Yan's ability to raise a zombie king is enough to prove something.

    night.

    The old woman was hunched over with a tea lamp in her hand, and looked at Su Xia faintly, "This is your room."

    Su Xia nodded and looked inside.

    Just a few hours ago, the old woman suddenly threatened to take them in and stay here.

    It just so happened that everyone did not have a place to live, so naturally they readily agreed.

    Su Xia opened the door, but she didn't expect it to be so delicate inside.

    This is obviously a girl's room, and the decoration is extremely pink. Even in the last days when supplies are scarce, there are many dolls.

    It wasn't this that surprised her the most.

    But because... this room is exactly the same as where she used to live.

    From the old woman's words, we can tell that this room was probably prepared by Su Yan to welcome Su Xia.

    Who the hell is Su Yan...

    She doesn't seem to have any intention of hurting herself.

    Su Xia frowned, "System, do you know Su Yan?"

    She didn't have much hope in her heart.

    But the next moment, the system spoke, [According to your memory level, I don't know her identity for the time being. ]

    [But according to your emotional level, Su Yan should be a very important old friend to you. 】

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Her healer Par Monika

Roman d'amour

9.8M 644K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
68.9K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...
144K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
52.7K 825 43
Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense fog, extreme daylight, eternal night... ...