The fake daughter stood up af...

By Xiaoshuo_

Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

349 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 18 Xia Xia's ability has been upgraded again

    Sister Chen's eyes were a little complicated. She glanced at Su Xia, "Give me the seeds."

    Su Xia glanced at Su Cheng subconsciously, and then brought the seeds out of her body.

    In order to prevent Su Cheng from being suspicious, she only brought out one.

    Their last action was to look for seeds. She said that she picked it up casually, so it should be fine, right?

    These seeds have just been issued by the system and are relatively fresh.

    Sister Chen glanced at it and didn't suspect anything, then took a deep breath, slender fingertips dancing on the seeds.

    The pale yellow fluorescent light suddenly appeared and sprinkled on it, and the seed gradually grew a bud.

    The wood element is a very miraculous ability, and Su Xia was amazed by it.

    But the buds only appeared for a few seconds, and they were short-lived and withered in an instant.

    Su Xia was also stunned.

    "Have you seen it clearly?" Sister Chen withdrew her hand lightly, her tone calm.

    See clearly.

    Su Xia's heart sank slightly, and she questioned from the bottom of her heart, "This is what you said about planting rice?"

    System: "QAQ, host, it is because there is no rice in the last days that you will be allowed to grow rice..."

    Su Xia burst into tears rise.

    But she calmly and rationally returned to her own words, "As the head of the base's catering, our goal is to create miracles." To

    create miracles?

    Sister Chen's eyes were sarcastic, "Do you think we haven't thought about it?"

    "In the fourth year of the apocalypse, there are many supernatural beings who are born and die for us. As the most useless wood type and healing type, are we so cold-hearted? No guilt for anyone else?"

    "Everything we have today was bought by them with their lives. We once thought of creating miracles. Even mutant melons and fruits could not solve the problem of food and housing for so many people in the base. We also thought about ripening rice, and I once had the water-type ability person accompany him."

    "But what about the back?" Sister Chen's face was cold, and she squeezed out every word from her teeth, "What's the use of it later? We are just wasting the power of the water-type power user. The rice eventually withered, and the wheat that was planted. It's all been dried in the sun... Have you ever experienced that feeling of trying but not getting it?"

    Her words were excited, and Su Xia was shocked.

    She was silent for a moment, "So you gave up, didn't you?"

    "Go plant it!" Sister Chen glared at her.

    "But at any time, if you give up if you encounter a little difficulty, you are destined to fail, right?" Su Xia said.

    Sister Chen was taken aback.

    There was a bitter arc on her lips.

    Could it be that she wants to give up...

    But she has done everything she can, and it is of no use at all.

    Sister Chen closed her eyes in pain.

    Others, obviously touching something, bowed their heads one after another.

    "Nothing can be done without effort. The vast majority of successful people are ordinary people. They have also experienced countless failures, but they give up after a few simple failures. Is it human nature?" Su Xia said lightly, but her words made Sister Chen startled.

    Indeed...

    what Su Xia said is quite right... Su Cheng, who was on the

    side, narrowed his eyes slightly when he saw this scene, and there was a bit of unknown emotion in his light brown eyes.

    Sister Chen bit her lip, but there was a glimmer of hope in her eyes...

    Indeed...

    Su Xia was right.

    She lowered her eyes and looked up suddenly, "You are right, I really shouldn't give up everything with a few simple mistakes."

    "I decided to plant rice again, if you want, you can plant it with me. "

    Sister Chen suddenly figured it out and became enlightened.

    Su Xia showed a gratified smile in her heart, and the scene of Sister Chen's efforts to lead her to the pinnacle of life suddenly appeared in her mind.

    But her next sentence made Su Xia's unexpanded smile froze, "Then the rice matters will be handed over to you, I believe you will be able to make progress."

    She can now Take back your words?

    Su Xia's stiff lips twitched.

    But facing Sister Chen's sincere eyes, she couldn't refuse for a while.

    At this time, the system encouraged him, "Host, this is an opportunity. It can not only plant rice to complete the task, but also increase the trust of other members of the base, and help the male protagonist to conquer the base. The best of both worlds."

    Su Xia, "...beauty Your beautiful Chinese."

    She was about to bite the bullet.

    But in the next moment, Su Cheng also opened his mouth, with a smile in his tone, casually, "I can go with Xia Xia."

    His voice was a little calm.

    Sister Chen frowned, "What kind of power are you?

    It's not suitable, right?" Her words were already equivalent to rejection.

    And...

    Sister Chen looked at him up and down. In her memory, many power users had already gone out to do missions, but Su Cheng didn't, and his strength should not be very good.

    Thinking of this, her attitude was even more indifferent. "Accordingly, the base should arrange other tasks for you immediately. If you are with us now, it will not meet the rules."

    At the base, combat abilities are released every week. one mission.

    When Su Cheng heard these words, the look in his eyes was a little obscure.

    Su Xia's heart skipped a beat.

    If according to Su Cheng's previous attitude...

    She hurriedly said, "Acheng, why don't you wait for the task..."

    She looked at him, her voice a little cautious, and her heart was even more nervous.

    But the heart is still beating drums.

    She was not sure what Su Cheng's memory and the memory of the ancestor would assimilate into him...

    And she always felt that Su Cheng's attitude towards her was very strange recently...

    He was a little less powerful and a little more powerful. Calm.

    His light brown eyes met her gaze, but he suddenly smiled and said, "Xia Xia forgot, I only had a mission this morning?"

    His tone was casual, and he even looked at her. The light in his eyes is also extremely shallow, with no extraneous feelings.

    As soon as his words were out of his mouth, Su Xia's heart suddenly froze.

    She looked stunned, and then reacted quickly, with obvious panic, "Acheng, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

    Su Xia felt that her legs were shaking.

    But she still forced herself to calm down.

    "Have you been on a mission this morning?" Sister Chen's voice was clearly raised, with surprise in her voice.

    Unexpectedly...

    Su Cheng's mission would be so fast.

    She frowned and said after a moment, "Okay, I'll arrange the two of you together in the next time. The task of rice will be handed over to you."

    Her tone was serious.

    Su Xia burst into tears in her heart.

    You don't have to! !

    After Sister Chen said this, she left, and the rest of the people scattered bustlingly.

    Only she and Su Cheng were left in the entire space.

    Su Cheng glanced at her casually, with an elegant tone, extremely noble, with a bit of a smile, "Xia Xia all remembered?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 96.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
8.4K 630 19
the second book of parted ways. the two x lovers meet under the stars.
51.4K 804 43
Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense fog, extreme daylight, eternal night... ...
7.3K 268 5
In which Jennie tried to fix things between her relationship with the famous superstar Kim Taehyung. -La douleur exquise Series : Book Two-