The fake daughter stood up af...

By Xiaoshuo_

Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 15

425 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 15 Don't Move

    Su Cheng's strength?

    Su Xia thought for a moment, "What kind of strength is Su Cheng?"

    "The best match in the end of the world, what do you think?"

    Su Xia: "...So why does he need my protection."

    Moreover, Su Cheng's sudden injury was also on the bridge before . Doubtful, it feels like it was intentional.

    "How do I know I'm..." The system whispered something, but Su Xia didn't hear it clearly, and it said covertly again, "Whatever you do, you can send you back after completing the task."

    After it finished, There was a flicker in the air, and a child-like person stood in front of him with a serious expression on his immature face, "Listen, in the next time, you must not let him find out that you are not the real Su Xia, otherwise it will be considered a real Su Xia. I can't protect you either."

    Su Xia's gaze fell on the system faintly, "When did you protect me?" The

    system: "..."

    "What? You said that he hid his strength? Actually very strong?" Su Miaoci's stunned words rang out in the office.

    In front of him is Rachel.

    Leiqi lowered his head, and suddenly thought of the fear of being strangled by Su Cheng's throat that day, he suppressed his thoughts, "Yes..."

    Su Mianci stared at him for a while, before speaking coldly for a long time, "Okay, I understand, you can go first."

    A trace of unwillingness flashed in Lei Che's eyes, "Boss, don't you really plan to deal with Su Cheng? He is probably the group of people who planned before. It's very likely that he stayed by Su Xia's side just to take advantage of her, even if you don't think about Su Xia...you should think about Miss Su Yan, right?"

    Hearing the words of Miss Su Yan, Su layer resigned her eyes. Something clearly flashed through the middle, and he said indifferently, "I have my own decision on this matter, and you don't have to worry about the rest."

    After that, he didn't say any more.

    And Lei Che naturally knew that he had crossed the line, struggled on the spot for a while, and finally withdrew, "Yes." The

    office fell into a clear silence.

    After a while, Su Mieci said lightly, "He's gone, come out." As soon as he finished

    speaking, Su Yan's figure came out of the back partition.

    When Su Yanci saw his daughter, his expression softened a little, "Yanyan, you heard what he said just now, what do you think about this matter?"

    Su Yan's charming face flashed a hint of hesitation and struggle. , "Father...you can do it as you see fit."

    Su Mianci was stunned for a moment, then laughed and looked at her with a deep meaning, "Very good, as expected of my daughter."

    He changed the subject and sneered, "Then proceed according to the original plan. How are you observing about Lan Si's affairs?"

    Su Yan frowned at the mention of Lan Si, "I can't see anything at the moment, he doesn't seem to have anything in his mind at all, my Mental power is useless at all."

    "How is it possible?" Su Sheci's eyes were a little condensed, "What about Su Xia? Can she remember the past?"

    Su Sheci was extremely satisfied with this daughter who came out halfway, and even It can be said that she has always been regarded as a proud and base heir.

    Su Yan's ability is the most powerful and least common spiritual system. It is best at controlling people's moods and spying on the deepest secrets of a person's heart. Compared with other people, the ability to survive in the end times is even stronger. .

    Su Yan shook her head, "I can't tell."

    The first time she saw Su Xia, she couldn't see her memory, as if someone had put a barrier, and she could only hear Su Xia's heart occasionally.

    Su Laici's fingers were slightly bent and squeezed tightly.

    Even Su Xia's memory can't be seen through...

    Su Laci's eyes narrowed slightly.

    As soon as Su Xia followed Su Cheng back to the room, she saw Su Cheng sitting by the bed, tense all over, but he didn't dare to take a step in.

    "What is Xia Xia doing there watching?" Su Cheng smiled and looked at Su Xia, who was standing on the side a little uneasy. For some reason, the originally light brown pupils became somewhat meaningful. , his articulated hands rested casually on the bed, a little careless.

    "No...nothing, it's pretty cool outside." Su Xia's eyes flickered, obviously a little guilty.

    She can't say that she doesn't dare to go in...

    Su Cheng's performance today has always made her flustered, especially now...

    when the two are alone in a room, this is even more so.

    Su Cheng smiled, "Don't Xia Xia want to know what I experienced in the cave?"

    She didn't expect Su Cheng to take the initiative to mention it, and she raised her head a little dazedly.

    He looked at her quietly, as if waiting for her reply.

    The sudden intimacy made Su Xia somewhat inexplicable. She bit her lip, and finally said, "What happened?"

    Su Cheng glanced at Su Xia's trembling legs.

    "I've awakened a spiritual power."

    One sentence, like an explosion, instantly made Su Xia's eyes widen, "What did you say?!"

    Su Cheng awakened a spiritual power?

    She suddenly said Su Yan's words before, "I am a spiritual department, so I can read minds..."

    So...

    Su Cheng can also read minds?

    "But didn't you go down with me? What did you meet?"

    Why did she have no memory at all?

    And in her mind, it is now the fourth year of the apocalypse. During this year, most of the human abilities have stabilized.

    If it's rare enough for her to be a supporting role because the system gave the awakening ability, then Su Cheng is a rare encounter in a thousand years...

    "According to the analysis of the data, it is indeed a rare encounter in a thousand years." The system's indifferent voice sounded.

    Su Xia was taken aback, "Why did you speak up? Didn't he awaken the spiritual system?" The

    system simply transformed into Su Xia's mind when he heard these words, and rolled her eyes at her, "You put us What does the system take? We are not stupid, is it not enough to block an ability?"

    Su Xia, "..."

    Damn, all abilities can be blocked, is this a bug in the world!

    And Su Cheng suddenly raised his eyebrows, "Did Xia Xia forget, where did she wake up?"

    It was very far away from Leiqie.

    Su Xia remembered it clearly.

    His eyes were calm, and he looked at her lightly, his tone drifting in the air like fog, "I met a blue spar at that time."

    She was stunned.

    Then in the next moment, Su Cheng's slender and fair fingers suddenly stroked the back of her head and pressed it against his forehead.

    Time seemed to freeze at this moment.

    The other party's facial features are delicate, and the skin is delicate and can't see a single pore. Su Xia can even see his eyelashes clearly.

    Only then did she notice that Su Cheng's eyes had turned black.

    Ink-haired and deep pupils, the casual feeling all over her body made him extremely precious, and her face turned red inexplicably.

    The feeling of the electric current made her heart tremble a few times, and she was a little uneasy and wanted to break free.

    "Don't move." A cold and loose tone came from in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.3K 268 5
In which Jennie tried to fix things between her relationship with the famous superstar Kim Taehyung. -La douleur exquise Series : Book Two-
11.7K 93 30
Author: Eat Meat Sauce Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-12-07 12:51:23 [Rebirth + Space + Stron...
427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...