meow isekai story!?! why did...

De foxnamedgenji

i stole the cover art, idk where tf i got it, i just have it.( its not mineeeeeeeee) hellow? my name is genji... Mai multe

skip this if you don't care about me (plus a random story!)
Prolouge: then most generic isekai origin story!
Chapter 2: new world, new me!
Being a cat girl isn't all sunshines and rainbows
Shopping time!
Everlasting moonlight
Finnaly, I'm an adventurer! I think? (Part 1)
Finnaly! I'm an adventurer... i think? (part 2)
Inner Monologue + world building (extra authors notes)

Chapter 1: a god with a kink?

128 6 11
De foxnamedgenji

"bye"

I accepted my death rather quickly and didn't really think much about it actually. My mind is slowly being filled with lost emotions and my old memories resurface. I weeped, I wanted to cry, cry happy tears, but i couldn't even open up my eyes

My body is slowly being enveloped by a thin veil of sorts. It feels both cold and hot simultaneously. My existence is probably in a state limbo.

So this is what it feels like, dying that is.

My mind is stuck thinking about other things, like how my parents are going to react or how sad that I will never be able to find out the ending of a tale of a new world. Ahhhhhh, I'm pissed just thinking about it.

I try to move my arms, they don't work, same things with my legs. Heck, do I even have a body right now?

I feel like my "body" is being pulled downwards, like falling down into the ocean

Deeper and deeper my "body" fell.

Why is dying taking so long? Will it be like this forever? Just let me disappear man, I'm never one for long drawn dramatic scenes after all.

...

Sooo, what do you guys want to talk about? The latest genshin update maybe? Ah 3.3, the only happy part of 3.3 is the Itto banner.im a huge Itto fangirl! The one and oni baby! Managed to get him c2, but welp, i guess i won't be able to play anymore huh? That is depressing.

My thoughts drift here and there, never stopping thinking about random ass topics. It felt like an eternity, like I just lived through a hundred lifetimes

Eventually, I feel something touching me? A hand of sorts? Grasping at my body and lifting me upwards. Slowly I felt more and more, the water around me rushing away as my body was being pulled upwards.

Before long I felt that I was out of the water, I instinctively tried to take a deep breath but I guess I can't breath

It seemed like I was levitating, just hovering up in the air. My legs wasn't feeling the ground but maybe that's just because I don't have a body

While thinking about that, I voice rang out in my head

[???] "Welcome!"

[Kureha] "Welcome where? Am I in heaven or hell?"

[???] "Neither? Who knows!" her voice sounded playful and joyful, like an otaku talking about the things they love.

[Kureha] "You can hear me?"

[???] "More precisely, I can read your mind!"

[Kureha] "Whoa, so what's going to happen to me now, goddess I presume?"

[???] "You picked up so quickly, unlike those other students."

[Kureha] "others?"

[???] "I'll explain later, but for now let me rebuild your body"

Suddenly I felt like the holes that I didn't even know existed were being filled, making me feel whole once more.

I opened up my eyes and blinked a few times, my school shoes slowly touching the ground. I immediately examined my body, I mean after getting hit by a truck I have to see if there are damages.

[???] "Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, my name is Sara. As you guessed, I am the goddess of reincarnation! Rejoice as i come to give you a second chance in life"

A light appeared in front of me, slowly morphing into a beautiful girl, her pure white and blue dress complimented her white hair and blue eyes. her beauty even surprising me.

[Kureha] "so, a second chance? Like isekai stories? Sure I'm down!"

[sara] "hahaha, so straightforward! I like you."

[Kureha] "what kind of otaku would I be if I turn down this chance!"

[sara] "well said" she nodded

[Kureha] "so details please! You know what I mean"

[sara] "you know? The classic world with sorcery and swords yada yada, but that's not what you ment,"

[Kureha] "you know me too well!"

[sara] "you get to choose 11 skills 5 basic, 5 extra and a unique skill, in total with some basic skills being given to you that would be 16 skills, you also get to choose your magic affiliation, more makes it harder to learn magic but allows for more compound elements like wind and fire making lighting"

[Kureha] "sounds like a dream already, well? Let me choose!"

[sara] " alright alright, here you go."

Sara then handed me a tablet of sorts, it was translucent with a display that looked like a phone.

[sara] "its touch screen"

[Kureha] "wow so modern!"

I didn't expect a god to own a goddam *-pad

[sara] "while you're choosing your skills, I'll explain a little bit more. The world you're going to go in is called earth, it's a different world but with the same name. Regular fantasy world you know, dragons, elfs , kingdoms, demon kings and most importantly nekos!"

[Kureha] "I see , I see, wait, most importantly?"

[sara] "nekos!

[Kureha] "kemonomini much?"

[sara] "yep!, that reminds me. I have an extra offer for you!"

[Kureha] "what is it?, oh by the way I'm done picking my skills."

[sara] " you're done already? That's fast."

[Kureha] "when you're a top tier gamer in many games, it just comes naturally"

[sara] "hmm, good choices. Ok, I'm going to register them to you"

[Kureha] "status!"

[sara] "ahh, they grow up so fast!"

Name :Kureha

Race  :Human

Age    :15

Level  :1

Titles  : [from another world],[goddess of reincarnation's favourite],[master of magic]

Magic affiliation : wind, fire, lighting

Hidden skills:(exp boost [large], fake status, hidden titles, double growth, storage) 

Skills: pain resistance, mental resistance, dismantling, sneak, poison resistance

Extra skills : skill maker, spell maker, parallel thought, sixth sense, mana eyes

Unique skills : art of war

[sara] "art of war eh, this is the first time I see someone choose this skill. It allows the owner of this skill to master any form of combat if I remember correctly."

[Kureha] "that's right! mix that in with skill maker and spell maker, i will be able to adapt to anything combat related."

[sara] "you put a lot of thought into this, most people would just choose the ones that sound broken or cool, like dual wielding."

[Kureha] "ugh, don't even start dual wielding, it's so bad. With the art of war skill allowing me to essentially master any combat form, doesn't that mean I can dual wield too?"

[sara] "now that you mention it... I think so yeah, wow ! I don't expect to not know something, you're becoming my favourite more and more!"

[Kureha] "yeah I saw the titles, so I'm your favourite?"

[sara] "that's right! It's been fun talking to you unlike the people that were summoned beforehand, that title will be hidden so don't worry about it ruining your new life!"

[Kureha] "does it give any perks?"

[sara] "that mean I'll just watch over you, you can also call out to me whenever you need help, you can also meet me if you go to the churches"

[Kureha] "that's pretty handy"

[sara] "oh, before I forget, let me tell you my offer"

[Kureha] "hmm? What is it?"

[sara] "be reborn as a cat girl and i will give you your very own soul weapon"

[Kureha] "..."

[sara] "why are you staring at me like that?"

[Kureha] "that's it?"

[sara] "yes"

[Kureha] "hmmm"

[sara] "please? Think of it as a favour to me, plus a soul weapon is a cheat in it of itself"

[Kureha] "fine, I'm your favourite right? Plus I don't see why not"

[sara] "thank youuuuu! I offered the people beforehand that offer but they didn't accepted it"

[Kureha] "huh? Why aren't cat girls super popular?"

[sara] "I don't know why either, I'm pretty sure their students from Miharu high"

[Kureha] "don't tell me..."

[sara] "aren't they your classmates?"

[Kureha] "probably, so that's why I wasn't woken up at school today, figures. My classroom is filled with the stereotypical anime character personalities, most of them aren't otakus"

[sara] "I was shocked too that they were that similar in personality to anime protags."

[Kureha] "weren't you the one who summoned them?"

[sara] "no I didn't, the kingdom of yamir did."

[Kureha] "I don't know where that is but when I get reincarnated please don't be near there."

[sara] "ok, that's possible."

[Kureha] "we're getting off topic, so about that soul weapon"

[sara] "Oh right, a soul weapon is a weapon binded to your soul. It can take many forms and only people blessed by the gods can receive ones, that includes the heros"

[Kureha] " since I'm getting my very own one, I want one that can be whatever I will it to be"

[sara] "oh, to combo with unique skill: art of war right?"

[Kureha] "yes, you know me so well"

[sara] "consider it done!"

Sara closed her eyes, and begins to channel magical energy, thanks to mana eyes with sixth sense boosting it, I was able to see that she is gathering absurd amounts of mana

[sara] "here you go, The base form of it is a sword. The sword is imbued with the unique skill transmorph, touch it and say register"

[Kureha] "register"

Suddenly the gold rose sword was sucked into my body

[sara] "call of the name of the weapon or just think of it and it will come out"

[Kureha] "gold rose sword"

The sword then materialises in front of me, its rose gold handle and hilt contrasted with the shining silver on the blade. A beautiful rose could be seen as the hand guard. I quickly used my appraisal skill on it

Name : the gold rose sword

"A sword crafted by the goddess of reincarnation, its rose gold colour reflects its goddess kindness towards her favourite"

Class : soul weapon

Bounded : Kureha

Strength : +sss

Duariblity : +sss

Mana conductivity : +sss

Skill : self repair, self maintenance, transmorph

[Kureha] "This is stupidly op!" I shouted

[sara] "It can change to any weapon that you want, just think of it when summoning it"

[Kureha] "status!"

Name :Kureha

Race  : demi-human(cat)

Age    :15

Level  : 5

Health : 20

Strength : 30

Mana : 20

Agility : 70

Titles  : [from another world],[goddess of reincarnation's favourite][soul weapon bearer] [master of magic][art of war]

Magic affiliation : wind, fire, lighting

Hidden skills:(exp boost [large], fake status, hidden titles, double growth, storage) 

Race skills: dash, tracking, night vision

Skills: pain resistance, mental resistance, dismantling, sneak, poison resistance

Extra skills : skill maker, spell maker, parallel thought, sixth sense, mana eyes

Unique skills : art of war

[Kureha] "demi-human cat?"

I reached for my head and there it was, soft and furry ears! I quickly looked around I saw the tip of my black cats tail

[Kureha] "since when!"

[sara] " how did you just notice?"

[Kureha] "so that's why I felt weird, I have cat ears and a tail now."

[sara] "awww you're so cute"

I looked downwards, ughhhh, this is so embarrassing! Suddenly a mirror appeared in front of me. I could see my black cat ears pointing upwards, the white fur inside. My ears twitch as I touch them. Next I turn around and saw a black cat tail coming out from the back my hips.

[Kureha] "I have to get used to this soon. By the way, can you tell me more about this world?"

[sara] "well I'm afraid, there isn't anymore time, my sister birthday is today and I have to go meet her"

[Kureha] "oh, tell her I said happy birthday, wait gods celebrate brith days?, never mind. I still wanted to talk more"

[Sara] will do! don't worry, you can just go to a church to talk to me, remember? Plus I think I shouldn't keep you waiting. There is a whole new world that you get to explore, remember? the best way to find out the answer to your question is to just experience it yourself"

[Kureha] "yeah, your right, thanks for everything. I'll come meet you again soon"

[sara] "please do, I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer"

[Kureha] "don't sweat about it, there is always a next time."

[sara] "yeah, with that said. Are you ready?"

[Kureha] "yes"

[sara] "well then off you go!, please come meet me sooner than later. It gets lonely being a goddess you know"

[Kureha] "yeah yeah. See you soon!"

Sara smiles and snaps her fingers, my consciousness slowly fading away, but it didn't felt like the time I died. it felt reassuring? like a calming Sensation is enveloping my body. I fell asleep.

And with that last exchange with the goddess of reincarnation my journey can finally start!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

287K 39.6K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
74K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
191K 4.7K 110
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
76.9K 8.5K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...