BEEN A WHOLE COLLEGE VIBE

By princessalisha33

"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit... More

Part 1 🍯💫
Part 2 ✨✍🏾
Part 3 🫶🏾🧚🏾
Part 4 🦋💨
Part 5 👾💕
Part 6 🪝🔮
Part 7 🌶️🥵
Part 9 🎧🕸️
Part 10 ???
Part 11 ❤️💋
Part 12 🫧👽
Part 13 🫦☁️
Part 14 ??
Part 15 🐥🐝
Part 16 ☘️💚
Part 17 📍☁️
Part 18 🧞‍♀️💜
Part 19 🧥🐻
Part 20 🧠💓
Part 21 (can you do sum fa meh😭🤪)
Part 22 🦊🧡
Part 23 🕕🕯️
Part 24🐙🌸
Part 25 🪐🌪️
Part 26 🦩🌺
Part 27 🧟‍♂️🪖
Part 28 ??
Part 28 🎃🧡
Part 30 ?❤️‍?
The End 🕸️

Part 8 💄🧖🏾‍♀️

1K 19 2
By princessalisha33

AYESHA's POV

The next morning...

Last night was mind blowing honestly! I hadn't had sex that amazing since obviously my last lil relationship. After than no guy really had me going but Cassius, damn. The way he touched me and worshipped my body last night was just so amazing, just thinking about it makes my pussy throb.

I turn my naked body in the huge king sized empty bed. I sit up covering my tits with the white sheets and start looking around the room which is very beautiful, i hadn't noticed last night. His curtains are still closed so the room is a little dark but i can still tell.

(Cassius's bedroom)

"Hey mama", he say coming in from I'm guessing the kitchen because of the water bottle he is holding. He removes his running shoes and the vest he was wearing leaving him with some grey sweat pants on that show off the huge bulge. This man's body, to die for. He must be coming from a run.

"Found your lil bag thingy," he says handing me my purse and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Thank you and it's called a purse," I say laughing and I pulling out my phone to check for any messages and they're none.

"You really let me sleep for that long huh?", I say putting my things down next to me. I don't remove the sheet from my body whilst doing so trying to not expose my naked body even though he's obviously seen it before.

"You looked so peaceful, plus you looked like you needed the rest after last night" he says leaning in for a kiss but I turn away. He looks at me and frowns in confusion.

"Can I at least take a shower first, my breath smells like ass?" I ask whilst smiling.

"I literally ate your whole ass yesterday woman i don't care," he says making burst into laughter.

He points to his bathroom which is connected to his room.

I get up from the bed revealing my naked body. I sway my hips from side to side making sure to bounce my ass trying to tease him as i sense him looking at me walking to the bathroom.

"You're going to pay for that," I hear him mumble after i enter the bathroom which is really big, well bigger than the ones in our apartment.

ooooouuuuu dis is NOOOIIIICCCEEE

(Cassius's bathroom)

Chrissy was right about the living good part cause damn.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to get to the temperature i want which is warm whilst i tie my hair up into a messy bun. I see the glass steam up and i step into the shower which is very spacious.

Only a few minutes in i feel hands wrapping around my waist slowly coming from behind me and I jump up startled. I turn around and see Cassius' tall dark skinned naked body in all its glory towering above me. I didn't even hear him come in because of my singing.

"Shit, you scared me," I say smiling and holding my heart. He chuckles and bends down to kiss me, cupping my face with his huge hands. I get on my toes to help him reach my lips easier and i kiss back. The kiss doesn't last long as he then slightly pushes me against the shower glass and starts kissing my neck. Biting and sucking on it.

I bite my lower lip and start moaning with pleasure whilst his hands grab and massage my ass.

"Turn around and lean against the wall for me baby," and I do as I am told. It really turns me on when he acts all dominant me like that. He comes closer and I can feel his hard shaft touching my ass.

"On your toes Ayesha," he demands in my ear breathing down my neck sending shivers to my already soaked pussy. I stand on my toes which makes my ass poke out as I wait for further instructions. I hear him cuss as he stands closer behind me.

I feel the warm water hit the back of my legs as he blocks the rest from hitting my back which is still wet from earlier.

The shower steams up as he cups my boobs and starts massaging them from behind. Playing and gently twisting my hard nipples whilst he starts kissing my neck again.

"Hhmm Cassius," I moan his name from pleasure. My clit is already a throbbing mess from the neck kisses.

I need him fucking me now!

He slowly starts moving his hand down my back and slaps my ass causing another louder moan to leave my lips. He slaps me again and i can't take it anymore. His hand creeps to my entrance and reaches my clit. He slowly begins rubbing it which drives me insane.

"Fuck," I moan loudly with my eyes closed.

He slowly slips two fingers inside me and I moan, throwing my head back on his shoulder. He pushes them in and out of me making me loose my mind with my naked body pressed against the wet shower glass. With no warning he slides in another finger. I feel a slight short pain and grab his hand to try and stop him from going deeper.

"Cassi-"

"Come on baby, I know you can take it," he says in my ear as he starts moving in and out of me slowly. The pleasure I feel is out of this world.

"Ouuu fuccckkkk,"

"There you go, that's a good girl," he says in my ear. I feel my walls getting tighter around his fingers and I'm close to cumming. He goes faster and uses his other hand to rub my clit simultaneously which sends me in a euphoric state i never want to get out of.

"Cassius fuck i'm cumming!,"

"Cum on my fingers mama," he whispers in a raspy voice in my ear and with that command I cum.

If he wasn't holding me up with his arm I would've fallen from the intensity of that orgasm. He slaps my ass again and turns off the shower as I catch my breath.

"Fuck baby you're soaking," he says pulling out his fingers and putting them in my mouth to make me taste myself.

He is still holding me up whilst I catch my breath. With no warning he turns me to face him and pushes me up against the wall. He begins to kiss me and slowly enters my pussy again as i break the kiss and moan in his mouth.

"Hhmm take this shit mama fuckkk," he says effortlessly carrying me by my ass as if i weigh nothing.

He pumps into me as i am pinned against the wall, stroking in and out of me so deep hitting the correct spot. He continues fucking me very hard and slow at the same time without breaking eye contact with me which is driving me crazy.

"You like that baby?", he asks me breathing heavily. I just moan a gibberish response of approval, not even being able to speak from the pleasure his dick was causing me.

His grunts and moans get louder and I know he's about to cum so i start grinding and moving up and down his dick. He slaps my ass and increases his pace. The bathroom is filled with the sound of our wet bodies slapping against each other. I also feel myself getting closer and closer as he goes faster and that's enough to make me finish. He fucks me through my orgasm and cums right after me. We both breathe intensely trying to catch our breaths.

He turns off the shower and carries me bridal style to his bed. This man's dick is going to kill me. He lays me on the bed and grabs some lotion from on of his shelves and starts applying it on me.

"Here wear these," he hands me his baggy basketball shorts. Since i can barely walk and i still feel a little sore i couldn't wear the panties i was wearing yesterday. We chill the rest of the afternoon at his condo and he even orders pizza whilst we watch movies and talk.

Later that day...

"Fine how about no sleepover and instead let's just go out and get some ice cream or something?" begs Cassius as we are now parked in front of my apartment building.

He has been begging me since i told him i had to go back home. Tomorrow i had school and a job interview at Lani's so it was a busy day and i had to sleep early. I had applied for a job there seeing i needed to start making my own money and stop my parents from sending money. I needed to be my own woman and girl boss, you know the vibes. The job pays $10 and hour so it's a good start.

There was no way Cassius was going to let me rest at all in his presence because after every movie we'd watch he'd up wanting to have sex with me. We ended up just watching the movies naked. We also fucked literally the whole afternoon and everywhere in his house.

"I can't Cassius you know that," i reply and he just rolls his eyes at me playfully.

"I'll make it up to you aight? I promise," i assure him grabbing my clothes from last night since he gave me a hoody and basketball shorts. I looked like a child in this outfit but apparently he thought it was cute.

"Fine, now gimme a kiss before you leave," he says staring at my lips and licking his.

I lean in and kiss him and he chokes me. I feel the kiss getting deeper as his grip on my neck start's getting a little tighter which instantly makes my pussy throb. I have to stop this now.

I pull out of the kiss and see him smile whilst still closing his eyes and his hand still cupping my face. He opens them and just looks at me whilst i smile back

"Aight aight, go before i lock these doors and take you back to my place," he says and i laugh getting out of the car whilst waving at him.

He waits for me to get in the building and drives off. I get in the apartment and i find Chrissy in the kitchen making diner and on a call. It's already 7 in the evening and i hadn't realized it was so late. She quickly cuts the call which is really suspicious but i'm too tired to ask what that was about. I need some rest.

"Hey babes," I say laying on the couch and taking my shoes off.

"What the hell are you wearing!?" she shouts whilst hysterically laughing and i roll my eyes playfully at her.

"You don't like the drip shawty?" i ask her trying to make my best impersonation of a dude whilst getting up the couch and walking to her with a bounce in my step.

"Girl stop playing," she says.

"Lemme change out of these," I say wiping the tears i had had in my eyes from laughing too hard.

"Before you go I actually want to talk to you about something," she says sounding a little serious

"Yeah what's up?,"

"So i was on the phone with Mike and he wanted...,"

"Sorry but is the oven supposed to be coming out smoke like that!?" i interrupt her notice the thick smoke coming from the oven.

"Shit shit shittt!," she shouts.

She opens the oven and pats down the now visible but really burnt chicken. The smoke dies down after i open the window to aerate the place.

"Pizza?," i ask her shocked and hiding my laughter from what just happened.

"Yeah i'll call them," she replies rolling her eyes after she notices me trying to laugh as i walk into my room to change.

~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

hey y'all , how you liking the book so far

FEEDBACK!!!??

imma stop writing for a while to see if this book his a hit or a miss 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.8K 75
#3 - Shocks 27/9/19 "Don't hold back." I whisper, and he brings his face up to look into my eyes. He looks conflicted, but the lust raging inside of...
8.7K 225 22
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
5.1K 66 22
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...
123K 1.9K 53
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...