๐ˆ๐•๐˜

By theunwritten-

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž... More

๐Ÿฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐Ÿฎ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ฐ๐จ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฑ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ

๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ

9.4K 201 12
By theunwritten-

you fall in love with the most
unexpected person at the most
unexpected time.

As I awoke to the bright sun that streamed into my room, I remembered that my birthday would be arriving in precisely about a week. Just by this information, I get out of my bed, all of the sleepiness leaving my eyes, and head into my bathroom for my morning routine.

Afterwards, I greet Snowball and pick her up as I exit my room and head downstairs where the smell of breakfast greets me.

"Good morning mama!" I joyfully say as I hop onto the stool in front of the kitchen island and set Snowball safely on my lap.

"Morning honey," Both my parents answer and my stepmother places a bowl of oatmeal in front of me, specifically the apples and cinnamon flavor because it's one of my favorites! She also takes Snowball off my lap and feeds her a few pieces of spinach and carrots.

My father gives both me and my stepmother a kiss on my head as he passes us to get his daily cup of coffee before work.

"What's got you so chipper and bright this morning dear?" My stepmother inquires and looks at me suspiciously as if I have something up my sleeve.

A bright smile overtakes my face as I answer her, "Because my birthday is next week!"

"You're excited aren't you?" She says as she chuckles at me.

"Mhm!" I take a big bite out of my oatmeal and swing my legs back and forth.

"Well good cause we have a surprise for you." She looks at me excitedly and my father sighs disappointedly.

"Honey, I thought we agreed to not tell her that." He says and my stepmother turns to him with a pout.

"I couldn't keep it in anymore, sorry love." My father laughs at her and pulls her in by her waist and gives her a shirt and sweet kiss on the lips. I look away to give them their privacy but I also think about how happy I am for my father after all these years.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・

It's now the afternoon and I stare up at my ceiling in boredom. What should I do?

I'm pretty sure Damon is busy right now and I don't really feel like painting today.

As I debate what I should do, I recall my stepmother mentioning a new coffee shop that opened up a few days ago.

Heading to my closet, I pick an outfit to wear.

I decide to settle for a vintage corset with a brown skirt and black boots. I feel so pretty!

Kissing Snowball goodbye on the forehead, I walk downstairs and towards the living room where my stepmother is. She sits on the couch attempting to knit. There's a tutorial video on the flat screen TV in front of her and she watches and listens intently.

"Mama?" I say as I tap her on the shoulder. She looks over at me with questioning eyes as she takes in my outfit.

"Why're you all dressed up hun?" She asks as she sets her knitting equipment down.

"Well, I was wondering if you could take me to that coffee shop you were talking about earlier?" Playing with my fingers, I await her answer.

"Of course sweetie, I knew you'd come ask me at some point." She smiles up at me, revealing her pearly whites.

"Yay! Thank you so much mama, I love you!" I give her a kiss on the cheek and she laughs at my excitement and gives me a kiss on my temple in return.

She pauses her video and I happily skip to the front door and wait patiently as my stepmother puts her shoes on.

We soon get outside and my stepmother helps me settle into the car and rounds the vehicle to the drivers side. Starting the engine, we begin our journey to the coffee shop!

On the way, I breathe in the fresh air and stare around at the appealing scenery we drive pass.

Me and my stepmother listen to some songs on the radio and discuss a few things.

We soon arrive to the coffee shop and oh my days! It's so elegant and lovely. Wowie!

I unbuckle myself and my stepmother begins to as well. "You don't have to come with me mama! I'll be just fine by myself." I reassure her, giving her a smile

"Are you sure Ivy? I don't want to leave you all by yourself." She cups my cheeks and stares into my eyes worriedly.

"Mhm!" I nod my head up and down with a huge smile on my face.

She sighs and gives in,"Fine fine, but take my spare phone just in case if you're in trouble." I accept the phone and she directs me on how to use it since I haven't ever had a phone before because I never thought I'd really need one and I mainly thought they were useless.

"Bye bye mama." We say our goodbyes and I exit the car and enter the coffee shop. Comfy Café.

This is even more amazing than I had imagine. It's beautifully decorated with vines hanging throughout the place and a chandelier hanging in the middle. There's a spot in the corner near the window where there is a leather couch and a coffee table that's separate from the shop. Sort of like a quiet corner where you aren't crowded with tons of people.

Tables and booths are spread in the coffee shop and there is the counter with a big chalk board hanging above that displays all of the drinks, foods, and specialty's.

It isn't that crowded right now but there is quite a few people here.

I walk up to the counter and wait in line and once it is time for my order to be taken, I order a mocha since it is one of my favorite drinks. The kind cashier lets me know to wait off to the side of the counter and one of the baristas will prepare my drink for me.

As I wait for my drink, the bell above the door chimes and in walks a familiar face.

I stop myself from gasping and contain my excitement as a barista hands me my drink and I pay for it and quickly walk over to her.

"Jade!" I exclaim and she looks over at me and takes off her shades. Maybe I should buy a pair of sunglasses like hers.

"Wow, Ivy right? I haven't seen you since the strawberry patch." She sends me a small smile, and wow she's even more beautiful since the last time I saw her.

"Yup!" I give her a thumbs up. "I live on just the outskirts of the city so you probably won't see me as much."

She hums, "C'mon, let's take a seat so I can get to know you better, love." Jade wraps one of her arms around my shoulder and we walk to one of the empty booths and take a seat opposite of each other.

She sets her shades down on the table and I take notice that her hair is in two small buns at the back of her head. She's wearing an oversized Nirvana shirt with black half finger gloves. She looks so cool!

"Uhm, don't you want to order something?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.

She waves me off and rests her head in the palm of her hand, "I want to get to know this pretty lady in front of me." Jade gives me a smirk and I blush.

"Stop it!" I say with a giggle and she laughs along with me.

It's only been a few minutes and she has me blushing already. I feel like my cheeks are going to explode!

Sorry if this is a little boring, more exciting stuff coming soon including Ivy's birthday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 15.3K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
2.2K 60 11
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก. Witches and wizards are losing their magic. The m...
236K 3.3K 61
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐”๐“๐˜ A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to pursue my career. Not fall in love with...
1.5M 66.4K 45
โ—‰๐–๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ โ—‰ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...