ride till we die

By nevcau

Fast and furious based novel. Oc based. Read first page to gain a better ish insight on book contents. More

small info dump
chapter 1 : long ago promises
chapter 2 : many goodbyes
chapter 3: life goes on
chapter 4 : race plans
chapter 5 : the set up
character portfolio
chapter 6: freindly talk
chapter 7 : race day
chapter 8: race day part 2
chapter 9 : the final line
chapter 10 : new rights
chapter 11 : small debts
chapter 12 : growing up
chapter 13 : the news
chapter 14 : the calm before the storm
chapter 15 : one happy moment
chapter 16: gift giving
chapter 17 : core memory
chapter 18: pre plan
chapter 19 : smashed
chapter 20: journeys
chapter 21: the world turns dark
chapter 22 : life draining
chapter 23: present life
chapter 23: returns
chapter 24 : fun and games
chapter 25 : loser
chapter 27 : growing suspicion
chapter 28 : i dont like him
chapter 29 : deeper meanings
chapter 30 : drunk admission
chapter 31 : cold feeling
chapter 32: Rage
chapter 33 : dont make me regret this
car list
chapter 34 : leave me alone
chapter 35 : twist
chapter 36: jelousy
chapter 37: feeling whole
chapter 38 : mistakes were made
chapter 39 : safe but not
chapter 40 : scum
chapter 41 : happiness ends with you
chapter 42 : happiness ends with you P2

chapter 26: you asshole

17 0 0
By nevcau

HAILEE POV
♤♤♤♤♤♤

Ring ..... ring ..... ring

My hand creeps out from under my duvet searching blindly for the awful ringing sound.

I find the source and flick across the screen shutting the sound off.

11.00 am

Reads back to me It take me a few minutes to come to a realisation.

"SHITT IM LATE" I scream out as I shoot out off my bed smacking my toe straight into my bed post leaving me to hop over to my closet.

I pull out the single pieces of clothing from the monsters pile that has taken residence on the bottom of my closet floor.

"I really need to clean this room" I sigh out as i step over more clothes and clutter to my vanity.

I speedily throw on my clothes and shoes all whilst hastily straighten my hair.

I panicky search my room for my small clutch and pieces I want in it.

"Phone.. purse .... gum" I list out to myself as I put my bag over my body as i step out my door.

"Gloss" I remind myself stepping back into my room to quickly get it from my vanity to throw in my bag.

"Aunt corinne" I call out as i make my way into the bathroom.

I receive no reply.

I take out my phone as I brush my teeth.

2 missed calls from Jack 🤑
Message from lacey 💙
1 missed call from 💚The Best Aunt 💚

"Shit" I gargle out trying to not spit tooth paste on me.

I quickly run down the stairs my phone pressed to my ear.

"Yo" jack replies clear bustling and talking in the background.

"I'm so sorry I am on my way now is my aunt with you" I apologise to him grabbing my car keys and bike keys.

"Your good it's not me who's getting their ass kicked and yes your aunts here" jack laughs at me taking clear amusement from my situation.

"Oh no who have I pissed off" I ask in concern as I lock the front door and make my way over to the garage almost dropping the keys as I go.

"Mmmm well your aunt for one umm Laceys a bit pissed off because you promised her you wouldn't be late but I'm sure if you bring her a cupcake she willl forgive you other than that most of us are not surprised your late" jack list off to me making me roll my eyes.

I open the garage my bag smacking me in the face as I lean down to open it.

"Is there anything else we need seeing as I'm going shop now" I question taking my bag off to throw in the passenger side of my car.

I climb in adjusting the phone to loud speaker.

"Ummm mums asked if you could pick up more lemonade" jack ask nicely.

"Sure fuck sake not now" my car doesn't start the after the first key turn.

"Car playing up" jack ask with a laugh.

"Yep.... come oonnn..... yes" I cheer out as my car purrs to life.

"Right I'm on my way now see you in 20 try and calm my aunt down for me will you " I beg jack pulling out the onto the drive.

" ill try but you owe me hahah see you soon" jack replies with a laugh.

_____________________________

I pull up to the house and park along the street.

I take it all the familiar cars that sit on the drive and next to the house that's when I spot it.

"What the actual fuck" my voice comes out in a whisper as I notice a very very familiar black 1970 dodge charger R/T parked behind lettys car.

I run my hands through my hair gathering all my strength to prepare for the absolute ass whooping I'm about to receive.

I get out the car and retrieve my purse , lemonade and strawberry cupcakes from the passenger seat.

I shut the door with my ass and press the lock button.

"This shits getting weird now" I comment to myself as I move to the back gate looking back at the charger.

I hear laughing and conversations happening in the back garden.

"Hi sorry I'm late" I say innocently giving all the looking faces a smile as I turn the corner.

My aunt clamly makes her way over to me from the bar crowded by the parents her face neutral but eyes screaming madness.

" im lo siento tener piedad" I laugh as I put my things down and put my hands up in defence.

(im lo siento tener piedad =im sorry have mercy)

My aunt stalks closer to me and gives me a flick up the ear.

"La próxima vez empeorará" my aunt reminds me giving me a hug and picking up the lemonade from the ground.

(La próxima vez empeorará= next time you will get worse)

I smile back and nod letting her know I've got the message.

I join the rest of the group who all stand around the table away from the crowd of parents.

"Hi" I greet them all with a smile.

They all greet me back some continue going on with their conversations.

The groups are sat and stood around the table.

Both carter and bella are sat at the table having a bickering session lacey sits beside bella her trying to fake her madness as she trys to ignore me.

Stephanie and mason both stand opposite sides of the table stephanie is watching me carter keeps looking behind me clearly distracted.

Lacey gives me a small glance as she keeps eyeing the cupcakes in my hand I let out a small laugh and hand them to her.

She looks at me giving me one last glare before opening the lid to eat one.

"Wheres brian and faye" I question my eyebrow raised as I look around for them.

"Inside with dom and letty"stephainie replies stepping closer to my side giving me a small side hug.

I return the gesture that's when I feel a hand on my head.

I turn around ready to cus them out only to stop realising its jack.

"Thanks for calming my aunt down man"i say appreciate of whatever he did I lightly punch his arm in a form of affection.

"All I did was slip 2 more vodkas in her drink but your welcome" he snorts out looking down at me.

I laugh back at him rolling my eyes.

"Brian's just text me we gotta go over with the adults" stephanie says looking up from her phone
To address the group.

"Ooo exciting I wonder what it is" bella says looking at me as she walks past clearly trying to give me a message on in which I dont acknowledge.

We all crowd around the outside of the bar I lean up against the wall Stephanie at my side.

Everyone keeps looking over at me this cause me to give them all a irritated questioning look.

"I think you should sit" bella advises me from the bar.

"Why I'm fine" I question getting really irritated now.

"Trust me" she replies looking at me with soft eyes full of concern.

I let out a sigh and sit down on the stone wall behind me.

My aunt comes and stands beside Stephanie and whispers in her ear as she looks at me.

Okay this is getting weird.

Stephaine looks down at me and smiles before nodding at my aunt who then slips back to where she stood.

The door opens and out steps dom letty brian and faye.

Faye comes and sits in the space beside me.

"Hey" she says cheerfully.

"Hey you wtf is going on everyone's acting weird" I question looking around at everyone again.

Before faye could reply dom started to talk.

"Are we all here now" dom questions looking around.

We all murmur in agreement.

"So what's this surprise you got dom you ain't a grandad yet are you" roman questions looking between brian and stephaine laughing.

Some of us join in the laugh I look up at stephaine with wide eyes.

Both flush up bright red stephaine burys her head Into her hands clear embarrassment in her body language.

"No roman definitely not hahah no this is better" dom replies looking down at a smiling letty who's leant against his side wrapped in his arm.

" you coming out here kid " dom ask looking back over his shoulder to the door.

That's when the stranger steps out the door looking just as hot as they did yeasterday.

They look straight at me giving me a small wink before moving to doms side.

Dom puts his other arm around the stranger and looks down on them clear happiness shining in his eyes.

Letty reaches over pulls brian to her side she then holds our her hand and and takes the strangers hand love gushing from her body language.

" Taylor is finally home" dom smiles out looking at his small family with pride.

Everyone moves forward adding to the big group hug all welcoming taylor back and fussing.

My body doesn't move it goes numb and heavy my world feels like it swaying then black takes over.

AUTHOURS NOTE

did I make hailees faint to be dramatic yes yes I did.

But hey now the reveal has happend.

Anyway byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
66.4K 1.1K 23
"Soldiers don't cry" Scarlett Barnes is the daughter of James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. She was born in a HYDRA facility when her parents...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...