LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

34

639 24 7
By Ruby160196

  Michuri days , it was a beautiful days in her life.she was the makane of the team.They keep on babying her .All adored her.And everyone is surprised that the great badass girl in the stage is a whole baby . Jennie enjoyed everyones company .All are so in awe with her character.Even audience can't stop gushing over her charming personality.But there is someone who catch small crush on jennie.its song Kang .He felt so shy to be around her .When show's MC yoo
Jae-suk told them they look like main leads of kdrama , song Kang tried to hide his blush.But after some days jae-suk told them that they look like rich siblings , song Kang felt annoyed.

               When the show aired , people started to know Jennie more .Her charming personality made every people in korea fall in love with her.

                After the show is out BTS saw all episodes in binge .When jae-suk talk about kdrama mainlead thing to Jennie and song Kang , tae made annoyed face .But after he say they look like siblings.Tae shouted

V: yes, best siblings in the world

All laughed at his antics .All melt with Jennie.And surprised with her talent to uncode the difficult questions.

Jin: she got sexy brain just like namjoon

All agreed .

(I just want to mention michuri because i love how they all treated her and how she is comfortable with them)

Everything going better D4 made whole world shook.Blackpink started gain international popularity.Jennie's rap made all kpop simp over her .All things were going well.But hate on her keep on increasing.But some news made every one think " is YG is mentally unstable "

  Because he announced jennie's solo .All were surprised, a rookie going to drop a solo .The winning seem to be impossible because Jennie is in her most down days . So many said she is previlaged , so many taunts.

💖.............................................................💖

     It's a small get together with BTS .BTS invited Blackpink to celebrate D4's success and congratulate them.All wore casual dress.All are chatting, but Jennie kept quite .It's like her body is present, but her mind is in another world .

Rm:  the song was a cultural reset

Jisoo smile at that .All praised chaelisoo and Jennie smiled at them.
Suga ,who was so quite .

S: But , song was in the name of someone .she slayed so hard like a queen.She just set her bar .

All look at him for him to continue,

S:Jennie , girl you slayed like a queen.I felt goosebumps.Like just show the world how much potential you have as a main rapper .Your rap style is so interesting.I am so into your rap .It's so so so freaking awesome.And to your information, girl you have so many male idols wrapped around you with this rap.After hearing it, we all are so shook that we now know you have so much talent in you .And i listen your 'Loser' song rap.You have so many styles in rap.You rap both Top and Gd raps like , it is a piece of cake .I must say , you are versatile rapper i have ever laid my eyes on .You are fantastic Jennie .And i am your fan .

His words hit her heart .Now a days her own fans turn back towards her .She just want hear that "Jennie, you are doing well girl" and Suga told her .A drop of tear fell from her eyes .She felt happy, very much happy that he voiced out his appreciation for her .She wiped it quickly so no one witnessed it.

J:Thankyou , oppa

She smiled  genuinely.She knows ,if she stay there for some more time ,they would witness her break down .so she excused that she want some fresh air.

Js: yesterday, i was going to get some water to drink in midnight.Then i hear sobs .It was so painful.Its like she is crying to sleep .

Js: jendeuki, she is not well as you all see .She is not sharing anything .Just practicing , eating .she is not even interacting with mino .He is so sad .If we talk to her she will nod or hum. That's it . It's like she is mentally drained. now her solo .That YG grandpa is doing this own purpose.He just want her as a scape goat .He want to know , if her solo win or not .I want to comfort her,but she is distancing from us .

Jk: what the hell, a scape goat .That asshole should be thank the god that he got a artist like noona.A versatile rapper, soulful vocalist, great dancer, gorgeous visual,charming,has a undeniable stage presence,a whole damn performer ,street and academic intelligent, unofficial leader,face of the group .And IT girl of 3rd generation , not to mention she is my noona "MY" .How dare he DAMN IT

He growled in anger . How dare that ass made his noona suffer .yg didn't even made statement on her ankle injury.

          All got scared .He is fuming .If anyone get near him they know he will do something not so good for them.Tae look down to gulp down his sadness .He felt so bad for her.Chaelisoo was so amazed that he is so possessive towards jen .

L: Calm down jungk

She was cut by jungkook.

Jk: NO, she didn't even talk to me like before .Just kept nodding .She didn't call me her bunny .it hurts to see her like that .It hurts so bad .

          He has tears in his eyes.No one knows what to do .They all stand there with sad face because what he said was right .She is distancing from everyone , she is going inside her shell.All where in silence .Jennie came back to see jungkook who has tears in his eyes and all others with sad face .

J:Hey ,what happened

Js: Nothing

Jin: How is your solo preprations

Her face changed into sad but she masked it fast .

J: It's going on oppa, me and teddy oppa is writing lyrics it's almost done .And next week i will record song .

She replied with a smile . All sat down and countinue to talk random things and Jennie keep on spacing out .They keep on talking to her to distract her from thinking about haters and stuff .

J: i want to sleep

Jennie is already very sleepy that she fall asleep just after saying it.Tae went to her and carried her to his room and made her lay and covered her with blanket.

Js: tae, be with her . Me,rosè and lisa will be in guest room .I want you to make a move and tell her your feelings .it's been a while bro , go on and tell her what you feel .She is in her worst and she need somebody to love and care her at this time .I want to see my old jendeuki.

She patted him and went to kiss on jennie's forehead.They all went to room for sleeping.

                                 Tae closed the door and lay down beside her .He didn't felt awkward,it felt normal .He turned to see her face .She is sleeping peacefully. He remembered jimin's words when they end thier cold war

" Tae,she has gone through so many hurdles from childhood .I want her to be happy . Don't allow your possiveness and anger taker over your love for her.Love her endlessly.Keep her safe , because she is precious.She will look like she is strong but she is not .I want you to make her feel worth .A life partner who she really wants .If you do something that hurt her, i will be the first one to break your beautiful face ".

  Tae slowly removed her baby hairs that block his view .He slowly carresed her cheeks .He smiled watching her smile in sleep when his hand touch her cheeks and she leaned more into his touch .she wrapped her hands around his waist and kept her head on his chest and inhaled his smell.Tae carefully watch her antics and keep on smiling.

J: tae (she said in sleep )

He felt so happy that she can feel his warmth .He drew her more close .And gently leaned down and kiss her forehead ,he kept his lips there for sometime . The feel of completeness he felt when she is with him is so unreal .

💖.............................................................💖

Jungkook felt dejected, his noona didn't even ask him why he is crying .He sat in his room silently.but his tears keep on fall. jin came to him and hug him . jungkook started to weep in Jin's shoulder .

Jk:Hyung , noona didn't even ask me that why am I crying.she usually always care about me .Now she look like she is always in another world .

Jin: kookie don't be sad .she is so much mentally exhausted.Now ,we should make her happy without thinking something back from her .She is your favourite ,right ?

Jungkook shook his head without wasting a second.Jin smiled but it faded easily .

Jin:Kookie, do you like her ?

Jin is anxious because this can cause a major problem among jungkook and Taehyung.Jungkook's doe eyes widen .But he gave in .

Jk: No , i don't like her

Jin breathed in relief.

Jk: I think I Love Her

Jin become pale .He gulped down.

Jk: But don't worry Hyung .I will only love her secretly because tae's love is more deep that he even start to imagine future with her .My love for noona will be forever in my heart .She is very much special to me .Her presence is enough for me .Her mere words and actions is enough for me .

Jin teared up hearing his little brother being understanding and sacrificeing .He is so proud of him.

Jin: Don't worry kookie , I will support you

💖.............................................................💖

      Jennie and Taehyung was sleeping peacefully in each other's arm . Suddenly her phone ring .Jennie was deep in his sleep ,so tae woke up and attend it .so jennie's sleep won't get disturbed.He read the contact,

"Stalker"

Tae's eyes widen .He decided to receive the call .

?: Hey Sweetheart, how was your day .I know ,you don't like it when i call you ,but what can I do .I am so in love with you .And anyways, i am sure you didn't told anyone about me ,right? I know my baby,you are a good girl .Do you know how much i want you in my arms right now .I want to hug you , kiss you and inhale your enchanting smell .That drives me more crazy .Today i saw your fancam .The way you dance, your expression,your beautiful face and not to mention, your body .Your body is my desire.I have seen many female idols but you have best body among them .I really want to see it ,touch it,feel it .And your lips .I want to know what is it's taste .is it like strawberry,or cherry or honey .I want to know .When i came to you last time , i can feel your soft skin in my hand .That feel is euphoric.I want to praise you head to toe , but i don't want you to loss your sleep.so be a good girl , and  Do as i say .I will visit you in the dark corners .So be quiet when i pull you to there .I just want to hug you and feel your touch .As i say before don't dare you tell this to anyone because it will effect your loved once .So bye and good night sweetheart.even though you didn't talk to me , i am happy that you didn't cancel my call .Love you my girl .

Tae record his each and every words .He felt like someone is stabbing him .He felt out of breath .He slowly went to living room with her phone and locked his room .He called everyone .

Js: what happened tae, why are you looking pale ?

V: noona do you know jennie's password

She nodded

V: please open it

She can feel the seriousness in his tone .She opened it.Tae searched for phone recording and played it .He keep his silence but his tears didn't stop .All of them started to feel thier eyes being fill with tears .The words that the stalker told to Jennie gave them bad vibe .jisoo sat next to tae and hug him to calm him .He was too numb .Jennie is going through a lot than they imagine.

Jk: give her phone to me .I know it is wrong but

He opened her social media platforms and saw she was reading all the hate comments.He read some and then he breakdown but before he could make any sound lisa closed his mouth with her hand .she nodded no with teared eyes.

Jk:How much strong is she? The comments are so mercyless .They called her with many names,slut shammed her.And t-they w-wishing for h-her d-death

He can't complete it .tae want to kill all of them made her feel unwanted.

R: unnie, will she leave us .I can't do it .I can't even live a day without listening her calling me hubby and Rosie .I can't imagine it .

Jisoo hugged her to calm her down.jin hugged jungkook and RM hugged tae.Lisa was crying but hobi and side hugged her .Suga stand there not knowing what to do .

S: who the fuck is this stalker.And how dare he .Rm , please contact your friend who is working in cyber department.Once i got my hand on that asshole .I will show him , how much he made a wrong move by stalking, obsessing , threatening, talking dirty and desiring my only sister .How dare he ?

Chaelisoo startled at his confession.

Js: s-sister ?

S: yes, Kim Jennie is not really a Kim but a Min.  Min Jennie , that's her real name .My cutie .She doesn't remember me because of our so called dad .She was my only happiness .She was like a sunshine to my world .Her laughs, giggles is my favourite music .Her little hands was always wrapped in my hand .We are 3 years apart .And when she was one year old she called me oppa for first time .That day i celebrated it like my birthday.I still remember it was on 12th May 1997 .But my father separated us .I lost my mom and my sunshine.She was only two years old when my mom took my sunshine with her .She also want to take me but my so called father took me with him .
I remember that day very clearly, I was 5 years old and sunshine was only 2 .Mom started to pack bag and took my sunshine from my hand .I ask my mom to stop but she gave me a sad look.sunshine was crying calling me .She was calling oppa .Today too i can hear her baby voice calling me oppa .she extended her arms to catch me but our father caught me and my mom walk away with my happiness.That day was worst .Her cries still ringing in my ears and it hurts so much .

L: so she is Min Jennie

S: Yes, Min Jennie . Sunshine of this cold hearted rapper.The only one in the world who can beat this speed rapper is his own sister .I am proud of her , one day i want her to break my record.

R:so who is Kim

S: Mom, her house name was Kim .And the name Jennie Ruby jene is given by me .I want her name to be royal .

L: that's why , you both have this much similarities.

S: yes because we are real siblings

Hey loves ♥️,

Hope you like the chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 897 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...
55.4K 2.3K 15
Two girls with one same goal. They say love potion is the key to a man's heart. Will Jennie and Rosé be finally able to put their prince charmings un...
111K 3.2K 46
Jennie Kim, She's Badass, Savage and the mixture of Cute and Sexy, she's got everything, She's rich, Popular, Talented and Pretty, in short she's per...
64.6K 3.7K 41
In which Jennie gets trapped in a fairytale where Taehyung is the prince. Will she get out? Or find herself falling in love in the process? ↱ Do...