MISS AMERICAN PIE; Brady Hepn...

By apolloswan

❛ ━━・❪ 🥧 ❫ ・━━ ❜ ❛❛ bye - bye, miss american pie ❜❜ ────────────────── ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a you... More

MISS AMERICAN PIE
ooo. | one
ooo. | two
ooo. | three
ooo. | four
ooo. | five
ooo. | six
ooo. | seven
ooo. | eight
ooo.| nine
ooo.| ten
ACT TWO. america
ooo.| eleven
ooo. | twelve
ooo.| fourteen
ooo.| fifteenth
𝟭𝟬 𝗸 🕯️
ooo.| chapter sixteen
ooo. | chapter seventeen
ooo.| Christmas special
ooo.| chapter eighteen
ooo.| chapter nineteen
a/n

ooo.| thirteen

1.2K 40 32
By apolloswan

ooo.| chapter thirteen
( walking on clouds pt1 )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

strawberrymari

●∘∘

∘●∘

∘∘●

[💌] liked by brady_hepner and 14,306 others
[👤] brady_hepner

strawberrymari when he lets you choose what to do for the day

view all 538 comments

[📍]brady_hepner still can't believe you made us do portraits of each other, mines came out so bad
|strawberrymari it wasn't that bad, it was...unique
|thejacobmoran now now Mariana, no need to lie for Brady
|brady_hepner I know where you live boy don't make me break through your window
|masonthamesofficial *gets hot Cheetos out* things about to go down
|strawberrymari hand those Cheetos over mason

theteobriones do my eyes deceive me or are you in America 🫣
   |strawberrymari I don't know am I?

user1 their interaction >>>>
|user2 never agreed more
|user3 I sense a mason- mariana friendship blooming

user4 TEO?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE
    |user5 that's what I'm asking 🧍🏻

4 hours ago

EARLIER THAT DAY

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱

"SO MARIANA WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO TODAY?", Brady asked. Helping the brunette clean up the bed sheets that had fallen off during the middle of the night.

Today was officially the first day in America and they had no idea what they were gonna do. None of them planned anything ahead of time. And it was already nine in the morning.

"Well I've never had boba and I saw a spot on the way here from the airport"- she grabbed white and pink Nike shoes-"it looked cute so I wanna go there first."

Slipping on her shoes and tying them up she grabbed the crème pearled bag next to her. Brady soon to joined her and lead them both out the door and down the hallway.

A soft tone echoed off the walls as Brady's mother played music from a black speaker. It wasn't lyrical but more of a classical song, Mariana's favorite music while she was baking.

The older woman was standing in front of the stove as she delicately placed the freshly made pancakes onto a white plate.

"Morning mom", the blonde spoke up. Going up to the chair at the table he pulled it out and waited for Mariana to sit down. Then letting himself sit down next to her.

The brunette adjusted her cargo pants as to not let them slip. The slight feeling of Brady's arm which he slowly placed on the back of her chair.

"Good morning child, good morning Mariana", the woman said more happily towards the younger female. Walking over she placed two plates in front of the teenagers. "So I'm going to be out and I know you two have something planned. Don't forget to lock the house before you leave."

Going around she placed a kiss on top of Brady's head before waving bye as she walked towards the front of the house were the door was.

Mariana glanced over at Brady to see him already looking right back at her. "I think your mom likes me more than you."

"Took the words right out of my mouth."

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱

          MARIANA SMUSHED HER FACE. The cold glass turning her face check a slight reddish tone. The feeling of cold frost almost invading the top layer of her skin made goosebumps crawl up her arms.

From the drivers seat Brady used the left side window to glance at her from time to time. Almost every time he saw her eyes glimmer more and more as they passed by a new store or new restaurant. Even when they passed dogs being walked she would get excited and start tapping at the glass as if she was at a an aquarium looking at the fish.

The glimmer only grew as she spotted the slightly familiar boba shop that stood proudly on the corner of the street. Vibes and flower bushes growing around the building to make it seem like a small cottage-core hobbit hole.

"That one right there"- rapidly tapping the window to point-"look how perfect it is. So peaceful."

Brady chuckled at her reaction before slowly pulling to the side to get closer to the empty parking spot. Easily moving around to park right in front of the shop. Mariana wasted no time getting out of the car and waiting by the parking meter.

"Umm...Brady how do I get a ticket?", she looked up to see said male walking over. Placing his keys into the pocket of his black jacket he rose a brow at her.

"Ticket?"

"Yeah like when you need to pay you get a ticket which you then place on your car window"-she turned back to the small screen and tapped it-"how do I get that?"

How do meters work in Paris, Brady questioned himself before taking a small pouch from his other pocket.

"Well first off you use quarters and you don't get a ticket. There's a timer on the screen to keep track of the time", he explained easily as she stared. An astonished looked splattered on her face.

"It seems like America has some cool new ways of doing things", nodding her head she smiled. "Now, I want boba."

She turned around and began walking towards the glass door that had been decorated in a flower mural. It's purple and blue accents standing out from the amount of green surrounding the building.

Brady walked ahead quickly and pushed open the door. Allowing Mariana to walk under his arm and inside were the instant smell of fresh made delights and fruits hit them.

"This reminds me of home", she said peacefully. Her hand dragging across the counter top where the macaroons were stored carefully. "What do you recommended?"

"I never usually get boba, but I think you might like the strawberry smoothie one"- pointing at the bold words at the top-"ya' know, since you like strawberries."

Mariana glanced at him quickly before looking back at the menu. "Are you saying that because of my username or..."- she dragged on as she walked backwards towards the register.

"Ima go with both", he laughed out. Catching up with her he stood like a toddler stuck to her side as she ordered her own drink. Ordering his soon after, going with a chocolate milk flavor instead.

The brunette went to get her wallet but Brady easily grabbed her wrist and used his free hand to pay the woman with. He wasn't going to let her pay for anything today. Brady though of it as a pre-birthday gift.

"I wanted to pay"- grabbing the receipt she complained-"I wanted to use American money."

The male looked at her before walking away, the girl soon after him. Finding a small spot near the window, almost a bay window type seat, he out the extra cash into his own wallet.

"First of all did you exchange your money from Paris to American money or did you forget?", he pointed out. Mariana started for a second before getting her small pouch from her bag. It didn't take long for Brady to know as she made a blank face once she looked inside.

"Where can I do that?"

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱

WALKING HAND IN HAND MARIANA AND BRADY DRANK THEIR BOBA. They had left not that long ago and were now walking around a park they had come across. Many families were out and about, little kids running around playing on the swing sets and sand boxes.

Mariana had almost finished her drink while Brady was only halfway done. She had no chill when it came to dunking the boba. Now she kinda wished she brought a sweater.

Even though it was spring time clouds covered the sky like a thin blanket. Her arms were layer in goosebumps and her fingers slowly had the feeling of numbness and she couldn't move them as much.

"Are you cold?", Brady asked. His head now turned down as she tried to avoid his stare.

"No, even if I was i can handle it."

"Your face says otherwise"- letting go of her hand and placing his drink in her previously occupied hand-"I'll give you my jacket. I'm wearing a long sleeve anyways."

Mariana didn't even get a word in before said clothing was put on top of her head and the two drinks were taken from her hands. He didn't need to tell her twice, quickly she grasped the jacket and slipped her arms through the gaps.

It felt as if a huge heater surrounded her. Brady had a lot of body heat and she prayed that it would never change.

"Thank you", the feeling of numbness went away as she shoved her right hand into the pocket.

All he did was smile at her before handing her drink back over. Things were going so well. He didn't want to the day to end.

         ... apolloswan

hello everyone! this is only part one of the chapter, it was getting super long and i have school; word count is 1533. super tired and i wanna sleep. hope you enjoyed, i tried super hard to make this chapter come out good. get rest and remember ya'll are queens/kings/royalty so go slay another day <3

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
APOLLOSWAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 475 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for fun☺️
28.9K 2K 20
Becca had been burned one too many times by always falling for the wrong guy. None of her relationships had ever lasted more than a few months and th...
17.8K 993 28
Credits for this amazing cover goes to @-sliverofmee *** Addison was like any normal teenager. Working at a pizza restaurant, her days consisted of...
12.5K 449 27
Cake spent his entire adolescence swearing up and down that there wasn't anything romantic between him and his best friend Eiw. But after spending ti...